Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Baby castrated by dogs

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

Baby castrated by dogs Empty
PostSubject: Baby castrated by dogs   Baby castrated by dogs EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 10:34 am

Link

Quote :
Two large dogs have chewed off the testicles of a 6-month-old boy strapped in a baby carrier and left alone in a Riverside County apartment.

SMART MOVE!

Quote :
Murrieta police say the 22-year-old mother Carrie McKinney had left the baby in a car seat on the floor in her boyfriend's apartment on Saturday. Sgt. Bob Landwehr says the woman and her boyfriend, Doug Ritchey, left the room when pit bull and pit bull mix attacked the baby, tearing off the infant's diaper and biting his scrotum.

Wow, so what the fuck was she doing with her boyfriend while their dogs were helping themselves to a nice treat of baby balls?

Quote :
McKinney has temporarily lost custody of the infant and could potentially face criminal neglect charges, Ganley said.

"Potentially"? Her kid lost his fucking balls because she and her boyfriend were total dipshits. Of course she should fucking lose custody!
Back to top Go down
DarthDarthington
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
DarthDarthington

PostSubject: Re: Baby castrated by dogs   Baby castrated by dogs EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 10:36 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: Baby castrated by dogs   Baby castrated by dogs EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 10:38 am

Quote :
pitbulls

lol
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Baby castrated by dogs   Baby castrated by dogs EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 11:20 am

This was front page news in the regional paper (I live in Riverside County). Seriously, people, don't leave a baby alone with a dog. The baby can't defend itself if the dog attacks. And yes, some dogs like to chew on diapers, and if the diaper happens to be on the baby, they may chew on a bit more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Ezri Dax
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Ezri Dax

PostSubject: Re: Baby castrated by dogs   Baby castrated by dogs EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 2:39 pm

This is why children and dogs do not mix, especially with parents this negligent. Having a dog in a house with a child is risk enough, leaving the two alone is downright dangerous. I'm not surprised it is pitbulls either, they are a known vicious breed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baby castrated by dogs   Baby castrated by dogs Empty

Back to top Go down

Baby castrated by dogs
Page 1 of 1