Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mayday! Mayday! Raging far leftist paranoia at 12 o'clock!

Go down 
+24
Just Chipper
myeerah
ZoZo
The Alien from Uranus
rachel
Mikey Go WOOGA
Aggie
Vespers
Drabbler
Ayezur
Lapin
InkWeaver
Seule
Azzandra
theweirdkind
Bamshalam
Mafiosa
Jay/Cris
Goat
Verandering
Cyberwulf
Zeiss Manifold
Delcat
Chris91
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

Mayday! Mayday! Raging far leftist paranoia at 12 o'clock! Empty
PostSubject: Mayday! Mayday! Raging far leftist paranoia at 12 o'clock!   Mayday! Mayday! Raging far leftist paranoia at 12 o'clock! EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 11:59 am

For those of you wondering how long it would take for somebody to come up with a conspiracy theory pertaining to yesterday's suicide attack on the IRS office in Dallas, here's your answer, courtesy of a Huffington Post reader who calls himself "Big Bad John":

Quote :

Joe Stack does not strike me from his writings as psychologically disturbed. Except for one or two statements, this is not the writing of a suicide. Those one or two statements could have easily been inserted into his screed to convert him into a suicide. I find it far more believable that he was killed, strapped into his plane and then remote-controlled into the IRS building. You see, the elites have too much to gain publicity-wise from this event for this to be intentional. Constitutionalist Debra Medina has been gaining mightily on the Bilderberg incumbent governor of Texas, Rick Perry. The Texas corridor and energy taxation are absolutely key to the global agenda of pan-American consolidation and carbon taxation. This will have been designed to support Perry who is in the fight of his life from this talented, articulate constitutionalist.

Of course, as long as thre evidence is secret from the people, we (the people) can never be sure what happened here and who was responsible. Appearance is almost never reality anymore, though don't tell this to the entertainment media -- there's just too much at stake for it to be.

Tell me this guy isn't as crazy as the proverbial bedbug. General Ripper made more sense in "Dr. Strangelove" when he was ranting and raving about bodily fluids.

Last edited by Chris91 on Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixing grammar mistake)
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: Mayday! Mayday! Raging far leftist paranoia at 12 o'clock!   Mayday! Mayday! Raging far leftist paranoia at 12 o'clock! EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:06 pm

Chris91 wrote:
RANDOM POSTS ON A NEWS BLOG ARE NEWS BY ASSOCIATION, RIGHT GUYS??
Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Mayday! Mayday! Raging far leftist paranoia at 12 o'clock!   Mayday! Mayday! Raging far leftist paranoia at 12 o'clock! EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:19 pm

Lighten up, Delcat. It's not like anybody else around here was rushing to their keyboards to comment on the crash. I may not be perfect, but at least I made an effort to acknowledge the attack-- which is more than I can say for you.

And anyway, who died and appointed you the post content police?
Back to top Go down
Zeiss Manifold
Ants got into everyone
Ants got into everyone
Zeiss Manifold

PostSubject: Re: Mayday! Mayday! Raging far leftist paranoia at 12 o'clock!   Mayday! Mayday! Raging far leftist paranoia at 12 o'clock! EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Mayday! Mayday! Raging far leftist paranoia at 12 o'clock!   Mayday! Mayday! Raging far leftist paranoia at 12 o'clock! EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:22 pm

You're not exactly a comedy legend, Zeiss.
Back to top Go down
Zeiss Manifold
Ants got into everyone
Ants got into everyone
Zeiss Manifold

PostSubject: Re: Mayday! Mayday! Raging far leftist paranoia at 12 o'clock!   Mayday! Mayday! Raging far leftist paranoia at 12 o'clock! EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:24 pm

Chris91 wrote:
You're not exactly a comedy legend, Zeiss.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Mayday! Mayday! Raging far leftist paranoia at 12 o'clock!   Mayday! Mayday! Raging far leftist paranoia at 12 o'clock! EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:25 pm

Higher? Ha! You mean "lower", don't you?
Back to top Go down
Zeiss Manifold
Ants got into everyone
Ants got into everyone
Zeiss Manifold

PostSubject: Re: Mayday! Mayday! Raging far leftist paranoia at 12 o'clock!   Mayday! Mayday! Raging far leftist paranoia at 12 o'clock! EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:28 pm

Chris91 wrote:
YEAH TAKE THAT IMAGINARY GUY IN A PICTURE

ETA: MY POSTCOUNT IS NO LONGER ALONE IT'S GETTING OUT THE MARROW IN YOUR WANKBONE

Last edited by Zeiss Manifold on Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Mayday! Mayday! Raging far leftist paranoia at 12 o'clock!   Mayday! Mayday! Raging far leftist paranoia at 12 o'clock! EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:28 pm

HEY CHRIS YOU'RE [INSERT GENERIC INTELLIGENCE-BASED INSULT HERE]

NOW WANK

WANK LIKE A THIRTEEN YEAR OLD BOY
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Mayday! Mayday! Raging far leftist paranoia at 12 o'clock!   Mayday! Mayday! Raging far leftist paranoia at 12 o'clock! EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:29 pm

Zeiss Manifold wrote:
I love to dump on Chris91 for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Mayday! Mayday! Raging far leftist paranoia at 12 o'clock!   Mayday! Mayday! Raging far leftist paranoia at 12 o'clock! EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:30 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
I'm a man-hating shrew.
Back to top Go down
Zeiss Manifold
Ants got into everyone
Ants got into everyone
Zeiss Manifold

PostSubject: Re: Mayday! Mayday! Raging far leftist paranoia at 12 o'clock!   Mayday! Mayday! Raging far leftist paranoia at 12 o'clock! EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:30 pm

Chris91 wrote:
Zeiss Manifold wrote:
I love to dump on Chris91 for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Mayday! Mayday! Raging far leftist paranoia at 12 o'clock!   Mayday! Mayday! Raging far leftist paranoia at 12 o'clock! EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:31 pm

Chris91 wrote:
I'm sadly predictable.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Mayday! Mayday! Raging far leftist paranoia at 12 o'clock!   Mayday! Mayday! Raging far leftist paranoia at 12 o'clock! EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:33 pm

Zeiss Manifold wrote:
I'm helping Delcat sabotage this thread, which was started as a serious attempt to talk about the Dallas crash but got sidetracked by Delcat attacking Chris91 for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Mayday! Mayday! Raging far leftist paranoia at 12 o'clock!   Mayday! Mayday! Raging far leftist paranoia at 12 o'clock! EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:34 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
My attitude toward men in general and Chris91 in particular is rabid unreasoning hatred.
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Mayday! Mayday! Raging far leftist paranoia at 12 o'clock!   Mayday! Mayday! Raging far leftist paranoia at 12 o'clock! EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:35 pm

Chris, does it have to do with.................... Biology?

......... Vulcan... Biology?
Back to top Go down
Goat
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Goat

PostSubject: Re: Mayday! Mayday! Raging far leftist paranoia at 12 o'clock!   Mayday! Mayday! Raging far leftist paranoia at 12 o'clock! EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:35 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

[pointless post/]
Back to top Go down
Zeiss Manifold
Ants got into everyone
Ants got into everyone
Zeiss Manifold

PostSubject: Re: Mayday! Mayday! Raging far leftist paranoia at 12 o'clock!   Mayday! Mayday! Raging far leftist paranoia at 12 o'clock! EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:38 pm

Chris91 wrote:
IT IS MY CIVIC DUTY TO START SHIT THREADS ON THE INTERNET INSTEAD OF DOING SOMETHING USEFUL
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Mayday! Mayday! Raging far leftist paranoia at 12 o'clock!   Mayday! Mayday! Raging far leftist paranoia at 12 o'clock! EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:39 pm

Chris91 wrote:
Zeiss Manifold wrote:
I'm helping Delcat sabotage this thread, which was started as a serious attempt to talk about the Dallas crash but got sidetracked by Delcat attacking Chris91 for no reason.

Chris91 wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:
My attitude toward men in general and Chris91 in particular is rabid unreasoning hatred.

"Daniel, Daniel, Daniel...please. Do grow up."
Back to top Go down
Jay/Cris
The Word Police
The Word Police
Jay/Cris

PostSubject: Re: Mayday! Mayday! Raging far leftist paranoia at 12 o'clock!   Mayday! Mayday! Raging far leftist paranoia at 12 o'clock! EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:42 pm

Can I just post anything and then have my prevailing attitude neatly, if badly, summarized? Or do I, like, actively besmirch his e-honour? Would a macro suffice?

Darn it! My dog never has these many issues with her chew-toy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crisiks.livejournal.com
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: Mayday! Mayday! Raging far leftist paranoia at 12 o'clock!   Mayday! Mayday! Raging far leftist paranoia at 12 o'clock! EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:47 pm

AAAAWWWWWWWWWWW HERE IT GOES

e: oh my god what if chris purposefully created this shitty thread to distract from the other far more stupid drama?

God bless you good sir and your willingness to put your precious e-go and reputation on the line to save the stability of the forums

Truly Machiavelli would be proud. A single tear is rolling down his decomposed alabaster cheek at this moment

Last edited by Mafiosa on Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: Mayday! Mayday! Raging far leftist paranoia at 12 o'clock!   Mayday! Mayday! Raging far leftist paranoia at 12 o'clock! EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:47 pm

Chris91 wrote:
Zeiss Manifold wrote:
Okay, bb, let me explain this one to you. If you had started a thread on the Dallas crash, it would have been a serious attempt to talk about the Dallas crash. As is, you picked a random post by some random guy online and attempted to call it news. If you were that dead-set on talking about what you thought was a loopy conspiracy theory, YOU SHOULD HAVE POSTED IT IN LOOPY CONSPIRACY THEORIES.

But I see there's no gettin' offa this BAAAAW train we on, so please, do do that voodoo that you do so badly.
Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
Bamshalam
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Bamshalam

PostSubject: Re: Mayday! Mayday! Raging far leftist paranoia at 12 o'clock!   Mayday! Mayday! Raging far leftist paranoia at 12 o'clock! EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:48 pm

Verandering wrote:

Goddamn you for beating me to this.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Mayday! Mayday! Raging far leftist paranoia at 12 o'clock!   Mayday! Mayday! Raging far leftist paranoia at 12 o'clock! EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:55 pm

Verandering wrote:

Uh, no.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Mayday! Mayday! Raging far leftist paranoia at 12 o'clock!   Mayday! Mayday! Raging far leftist paranoia at 12 o'clock! EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:57 pm

Delcat wrote:
Chris91 wrote:
Zeiss Manifold wrote:
Okay, bb, let me explain this one to you. If you had started a thread on the Dallas crash, it would have been a serious attempt to talk about the Dallas crash. As is, you picked a random post by some random guy online and attempted to call it news. If you were that dead-set on talking about what you thought was a loopy conspiracy theory, YOU SHOULD HAVE POSTED IT IN LOOPY CONSPIRACY THEORIES.

But I see there's no gettin' offa this BAAAAW train we on, so please, do do that voodoo that you do so badly.

Come off it, Del, anybody with half a brain can see your original post on this thread was meant as a personal attack against me. Case closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mayday! Mayday! Raging far leftist paranoia at 12 o'clock!   Mayday! Mayday! Raging far leftist paranoia at 12 o'clock! Empty

Back to top Go down

Mayday! Mayday! Raging far leftist paranoia at 12 o'clock!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next