Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brendan French! And The Real Ghostbusters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trioculus
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Trioculus

Brendan French! And The Real Ghostbusters Empty
PostSubject: Brendan French! And The Real Ghostbusters   Brendan French! And The Real Ghostbusters EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 4:40 pm

When we last left Brendan French, PhD Collagé, he had fulfilled his destiny as Brendan Rome's Super Cool Self Insert and rescued the girl, saved the world nearly singlehandedly, and recycled most of Peter Venkman's lines from the first Ghostbusters movie in "Hellbent". He was helped just a little bit by Winnie Shafer, the self insert of the female fanbrat Rome is probably fantasizing about banging.

So how do you follow up writing yourself into your favorite movie?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Why...an excuse to send the characters back to high school, of course!!!

Quote :
It was another long day at the Ghostbusters firehouse. Janine had been sick so Winnie was voted to be the “deputy secretary” for today (after losing to Brendan in Rock-Paper-Scissors),

Brendan wins at everything, after all

Quote :
but had gotten nothing but commercial ads. It had been a few days since Winnie had helped her old teachers and their new recruit, Brendan Rome defeat Gozer a second time.

Mostly Brendan and the exact same trick they used in the first movie, of course.

Quote :
Her old uniform was so much damaged after the final battle that she had to get a new one. This version was light pink and had green trimmings.

Oh yuck...they gave her the same one they stuck Mommy!Janine in later seasons of the cartoon.

Quote :
Her name tag, however, now read ‘Shafer’ with large red letters on it just like the others had.

“NO!” She said into the phone, “For the hundredth time, we DO NOT want the Playboy channel. Goodbye!”

Clearly Venkman got them on the mailing list for that.

Quote :
She sighed as the phone rang again.

“WHAT?!” She asked.

This was the sixth time today she'd gotten an obscene phone call.

Quote :
She then paused and listened.

“Wait?” She asked, “You’re calling form Lenape High School? South building? May I ask who’s calling?”

"Probably that old pervert teacher Mister Kimura, right?"

Quote :
She paused as the answer made her eyes widen.

It WAS Mister Kimura?!

Quote :
“Principal Cattani?!” She asked shocked, “It’s me Winnie! Yes, I’m on the team now! Wait! What?! NO! I’m not they’re secretary! Look, we’ll be there as soon as possible! Okay, thanks! Bye!”

She hung up and rushed upstairs to let the guys know.

One trip to Jersey Later...

The Ecto-1 pulled up in front of the Lenape High School South Building. This is where Winnie

went to High School. A big banner was hung over the entrance that read: ‘Lenape High School

Homecoming Prom TONIGHT!’ in big red letters. Apparently, Winnie’s old Principal had called them here because there seemed to be all sorts of slime left around the building after each night.

I hate to break this to you, Mister Principal, but I doubt that "slime" is ectoplasmic...

Quote :
“All right,” Venkman said to Winnie and Brendan, “You two interview anyone for info, We’ll take care of the slime.”

“You got it, Venkman.” Brendan said.

"That's Doctor Venkman or 'Sir' to you, Snotrag!" Venkman sneered.

Quote :
With that, the team entered the building leaving Brendan and Winnie alone.

“You take this floor,” Brendan said, “I’ll take the top.”

Once again, the funniest lines in the story are the ones he didn't intend to be funny...

Quote :
“Right.” Winnie said as Brendan left her.

She was alone now. She slowly walked down the hallway and noticed something. It was her old high school drama class photo. It featured herself during when she had been in the drama class and had landed the role of Juliet in their version of Romeo and Juliet.

It was the first time a blowjob had given her an opportunity she wasn't really worthy of.

Quote :
“Some memories, huh?” A voice asked.

"You never forget your first blowjob..."

Quote :
She turned to see a woman with red hair standing next to her.

“I’m sorry,” She apologized, “Have we met?”

“No.” The woman answered, “But, you know, gotta catch up on the past.”

Winnie nodded and looked back at the picture.

“Wish you could do it again?” The woman asked, “Do something differently?”

“Yeah...” Winnie nodded.

"I would have swallowed"

Quote :
“Be careful what you wish for...” The woman smirked.

“Winnie?” A new voice asked.

Winnie spun around and almost fainted.

“Dan?!” She asked shocked, “Dan Trikebecker?!”

“How you doing?” He smiled.

"I heard you mumbling about performing a blow job..."

Quote :
“Um...” Winnie said stammering, “Fine....I guess....”

Ever since she had entered High School, besides being interested in science and ghost hunting,

Winnie had also shared a HUGE passion for Dan Trikebecker. She did have a crush on him.

“You here for the prom?” She found herself asking.

“Yeah,” He said, “I’m going with Julie Terace.”

Her heart dropped. Julie Terace was her old high school bully and was the most popular student during her time at the school. Not only that, but she always found a way to pick on Winnie during High School wherever she could. And she would always get away with it. The worst being the original prom night when while Winnie was sleeping before the dance, Julie had secretly snuck into her house and shrunk her clothes ruining whatever chance she had at winning Dan’s heart.

“Oh.” Winnie said blankly, “Well that’s great.”

...IhatethatbitchsheshoulddieIgivebetterblowjobsthanher...

Quote :
“Yeah...” Dan said looking at his watch, “Well, I better get going. Gotta help put up the stuff. Nice talking to you again, Winnie.”

With that, he walked away leaving Winnie alone.

“Oh look,” A new voice said behind her that sent a chill down her spine, “If it isn’t the little woman.”

It was Julie. She now looked older and much more beautiful than last time Winnie saw her.

“Still trying out for the ‘Geek-A-Thon’, I see.” Julie smirked looking at Winnie’s belt.

Winnie looked and just noticed she still had her PKE attached to her belt despite she was still in

her normal clothes.

“That seems a little out of place,” Julie commented stepping on Winnie’s shoelace right as Winnie began to run thus making her trip, “Here: let me help.”

With that, she gave Winnie a wedgie, placing her underwear up over her eyes. Winnie tried moving around until she finally dumbly walked into the girl’s bathroom.

“See you latter, Winnie the Poo!” Julie laughed walking away.

Oh, snap! I never saw that insult coming!

Never mind that I made that same joke in an early draft of the snark for "Hellbent"

Quote :
Inside the bathroom, Winnie sobbed as she came across something near the sink.

She was aiming for the sink, because it'd be easier to rinse it away, but missed. Grife she's so full of fail.

Quote :
Wiping the tears from her face, Winnie looked and saw it was her High School Journal.

"Aw, crap...how am I gonna get the stain out of that?

Quote :
“Good Times, huh?” Another new voice asked.

Winnie spun around to see the woman with red hair from before now dressed in a Toga and literally had butterfly wings spreading out from her back.

“Who are you?!” Winnie asked shocked placing her old journal back near the sink.

“I’m your Fairy Godmother.” The winged creature said.

Hey, wait a minute...

I think Brendan is now ripping off the cartoon! It's one of the absolute best episodes of the cartoon, so I commend him on taste grounds, but...dammit! First you crapped all over Aykroyd and Ramis, and now you gotta bring JMS into it too?!

Quote :
“I have a Fairy Godmother?!” Winnie asked surprised.

“Of course.” The Creature replied, “I have come to give you whatever your heart desirers.”

"Heart desirers"?

Quote :
“Look,” Winnie said, “Thanks for that and all, but I am perfectly fine with my job and life as it is now.”

“Are you sure?” The Fairy Godmother asked placing her hands on Winnie’s shoulders,

"You're shlicking into a sink, for Gozer's sake!!!"

Quote :
“My dear child. I know all about you. How that perky brat Julie is being taken by your dashing hero, Dan to

the prom for a second time. I can change all that.”

Just then, Winnie began to see images through the Fairy Godmother’s eyes of Dan and Julie at the prom dancing.

And then having mad, monkey sex afterwards.

Quote :
If you do not stop her, The Fairy Godmother’s voice called through her mind, Julie will steal Dan

for good and get married with him.

With that, Winnie flashed back to reality.

“And you don’t want that, do you?” The Fairy Godmother asked.

“No....” Winnie said in almost a robotic-like voice.

“Then say what you want to be. Say what you want to happen to that Julie Terace.” The Fairy Godmother commanded.

“I want to have her life.” Winnie said starting to get upset, “I want everything she ever had taken from her and given to me. I want her to know what it’s like to be ugly!”

“So it shall be!” The Fairy Godmother declared waving her hands and striking Winnie with them.

Winnie began to feel a jolt of energy surge through her as she felt a BIG metamorphosis take place.

She felt herself growing taller and her weight start to shrink by a few pounds. Her blonde hair changed to pure red and her eyes changed from dark blue to green. She opened her eyes and noticed that her Fairy Godmother looked blurrier. She then remembered she had her glasses on.

She took them off and noticed she could now see as clear as a bird.

“Well,” The Fairy Godmother said presenting herself to the mirror, “What do you think, my dear.”

Winnie smiled at herself.

"I've transformed into a genuine Mary Sue!!!" Winnie exclaimed "With emerald orbs, flame-red hair, and curves in all the right places!!!"

Quote :
“I think I’m gonna like this.” Winnie commented noticing her voice was now much more soothing than ever before.

She then turned back to her Fairy Godmother.

“What about Julie?” Winnie asked.

“You said you wanted ugly,” The Fairy Godmother giggled, “I brought you ugly. Take a look outside the bathroom and watch, my child.”

Winnie moved to the door and opened it to see what was up.

Four Seconds Earlier, The Gym...

“So I tell you,” Julie said to her friends as she helped them move the decorations for the prom where they needed to be, “That cow, Shafer has not changed.”

"She still moos when she gives the teachers blow jobs"

Quote :
“No!” One of Julie’s old highschool friends sang as they lifted one of the banners up to hang.

“Yes!” Julie smiled, “That girl once even tried to audition for the Cheerleading squad once.”

“What happened?” The other asked focusing with the first friend on hanging the banner.

“I kicked her off.” Julie smirked, “Told that girl she should have gone to the glue factory to...”

She stopped.

No one else could hear it, but there was the sound of something inflating.

Coming from her.

She looked down and saw that her belly was inflating and at an alarming rate.

--Insert opening notes from Weird Al's "Fat"--

Quote :
“Uh....” She said trying to look cool, “Tell you guys what....I’m going to go home and...uh....I’ll

catch you guys....later....”

“Sure.” The first girl called, “Whatever, Julie.”

With that, Julie used whatever strength she could still use to run.

What she didn’t notice was behind her, Winnie and her Fairy Godmother were watching almost invisibly.

"Almost" invisibly? Sorta shimmery like a Predator?

Quote :
“Watch this:” The Fairy Godmother pointed.

Julie looked back for so long while she was running that she didn’t notice who was in front of her until she literally smashed into him.

“Julie?!” Dan asked shocked looking at her stomach.

"That isn't mine, is it?!"

Quote :
Julie went pale as she ran home crying in pain and sadness.

"Whew...it must not be."

Quote :
“All right, my dear,” The Fairy Godmother said to Winnie, “Let’s show him what you’re made of.”

Winnie nodded and walked up to Dan just as a super model would (even though Winnie had never tried walking like that before, she found it just natural) and tapped him on the shoulder.

“Excuse me.” She said as Dan turned around and almost fell over thanks to how beautiful Winnie looked now.”

“Hi,” She smiled warmly placing her arm on her hip in a diva-like pose, “My name’s Michele Jennifer.

"I don't have a last name"

Quote :
I’m touring Collages and thought I’d stop by here to, you know, catch my breath.”

I made so many collagé jokes in "Hellbent" I'm not even gonna.

Quote :
“Hi.” Dan said shaking her hand, “I’m Dan. Dan...”

“Oh,” She giggled, “Everyone where I’m from knows about you, Dan Trikebecker.”

If you're not creeped out, DanDan Trikebecker, you're a dumbass who deserves whatever is gonna happen next.

Quote :
“Thanks.” Dan said smiling.

“So I see that there’s a prom dance coming up.” Winnie said, “Would you like to take me there. I

have time for it.”

“Sure.” Dan said, “I was going to go out with this other girl, but I guess she now...”

“Let herself go?” Winnie finished.

“Yeah.” Dan said.

“Well,” Winnie said, “Thanks. I gotta go now. I’ll meet you back here tonight say... 8:00?”

“Sure.” Dan agreed.

“See you there, handsome.” Winnie cooed.

With that, they went their separate ways as Winnie’s Fairy Godmother appeared next to her.

“You see, my dear?” Her Fairy Godmother asked, “You are now perfect in every way.”

“But I still need better clothes for tonight!” Winnie complained, “That’s going to cost a lot of money, which I don’t have enough of and even if I wished for it, I would need to use it two more times. That means I use you up after two more....”

“Between you and me, girl,” The Fairy Godmother said in her ear, “We wish-granters can do that

all the time. We’ve been able to do it forever, but, y’know. Modern-day tales and all.”

“Well,” Winnie said smiling, “Let’s hit the town then.”

With that she walked out of the school failing to notice Brendan walking towards the girl’s bathroom and knocking on the door.

Brendan makes it a habit of checking out girls restrooms, I take it.

Quote :
“Winnie?” Brendan called as he knocked on the door, “I know it’s kinda embarrassing, but we gotta go. Some fat girl said you might be in here.”

Suddenly, his PKE started beeping. He took it off his belt and saw it was reading a supply of Ectoplasmic Residue from inside the bathroom.

He cautiously opened the door and found Winnie’s PKE on the sink right next to a book.

And some vaginal secretions

Quote :
Apparently, Brendan’s PKE said it was registering a reading from the book and the PKE on the sink. Brendan flipped over the book’s cover and gasped.

--nerdrage--

It's a PKE Meter you fucking pinhead!!! PKE is Psycho Kinetic Energy, the paranormal force the device detects! It's a Meter that detects PKE. PKE Meter

--/nerdrage--

Quote :
“Oh. Nuts.” He said grabbing both items and racing for the Ecto-1.

We gotta say this for Brendan. His last story was basically his fantasy of being Peter Venkman in the first Ghostbusters movie. He's broadened his horizons by this story being Winter Rae's high school revenge shlick fantasy instead of his own.
Back to top Go down
darkcity
Anonymous

PostSubject: brendon rome the dickwad   Brendan French! And The Real Ghostbusters EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 3:14 pm

that kids a self centered asshole he takes delight in other people feeling lower then him[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
we want him to suffer [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
darkcity
Anonymous

PostSubject: brendons a dickwad   Brendan French! And The Real Ghostbusters EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 3:15 pm

i should know i go to school with him
Back to top Go down
Trioculus
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Trioculus

PostSubject: Re: Brendan French! And The Real Ghostbusters   Brendan French! And The Real Ghostbusters EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 4:50 pm

You know Brendan in real life?

My condolences.
Back to top Go down
GorillaFairy

GorillaFairy

PostSubject: Re: Brendan French! And The Real Ghostbusters   Brendan French! And The Real Ghostbusters EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 5:38 pm

Quote :
but had gotten nothing but commercial ads. It had been a few days since Winnie had helped her old teachers and their new recruit, Brendan Rome defeat Gozer a second time.

Ya know, at the end of his last Ghostbusters story, one might believe he accidentally forgot his Stu's name is French, but now it's like he's not even trying to hide it. Heck, do a search for "french" in that first chapter of the story. It doesn't come up at all.
Back to top Go down
dark cit
Anonymous

PostSubject: brendons a dickwad   Brendan French! And The Real Ghostbusters EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 6:17 pm

he dident even make up the last name french he got it from another kid in school named billy french [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
darkcity
Anonymous

PostSubject: brendons a dickwad   Brendan French! And The Real Ghostbusters EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 6:20 pm

yes i do know him [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] and belive me i wish i dident he a fucking asshole self centered tyrant i'd like to see him get his [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Trioculus
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Trioculus

PostSubject: Re: Brendan French! And The Real Ghostbusters   Brendan French! And The Real Ghostbusters EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 7:13 am

dark cit wrote:
he dident even make up the last name french he got it from another kid in school named billy french [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wow. I thought for sure, that since he was writing himself into the Ghostbusters video game, he gave himself the name "French" for Ryan French, the Activision staffer who served as the model for the Rookie character seen in the game.

Maybe both, I guess.
Back to top Go down
darkcity
Anonymous

PostSubject: brendans a dickwad   Brendan French! And The Real Ghostbusters EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 7:20 am

most likely both after all when's the last time brendan's ever made anything original? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
darkcity
Anonymous

PostSubject: brendons a dickwad   Brendan French! And The Real Ghostbusters EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 2:46 pm

and get this our school is called legacy high school sounds alot like lenape high school dont you think? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
the layout of them is similar too
Back to top Go down
Trioculus
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Trioculus

PostSubject: Re: Brendan French! And The Real Ghostbusters   Brendan French! And The Real Ghostbusters EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 5:33 pm

I'll have the conclusion of "High School Screamscale" up soon, but first, a little intermission: a bunch of story ideas Brendan posted on one of the Ghostbusters message boards. I'm not sure the thread still exists, or even the board, but if it is I'll see about putting the link up later. Brendan made quite a lulcow out of himself, as I recall:

Quote :
Here's a list of upcoming cases to come:

Terminatiort/WT Ghostbusters: Brendan Rome and his team have saved the world but when a robot from
the future transports him to the future, can he save that?

Game On!: When the Angry Nerd's console games come to life, its up to the West Tisburry Ghostbusters
to face THE GAME GENI!!!!

Back From the Future: Brendan and Patty's kids come back in time to help prevent a disaster from happening.

Halloween Special: Walter Peck returns and shuts down the West Tisburry Ghostbusters. Now, with every
ghost GBI has faced with their power enchansed by the book of the dead, Brendan Rome and GBI must
get help from Danny Phantom!

Just my luck: A ghost has possesed the lock-ness monster float for the Martha's Vineyard St. Patrick's Day Parade. Now, with no choice, the WT Busters call for the help of... THE STAY PUFT MARSHMALLOW MAN!!

Do The Rome: Brendan takes Patty out for a dance only to get trapped in an never ending dance party with the Dead.

Gotta Blast: Brendan builds a car for a go-kart race. But realizes that the race he's in is a race in which loser players get their home DESTROYED!!!!!

Rock N Roll all Nite: Brendan brings the team to a KISS concert but Gene Simmions and the gang gets
sucked into hell! Now, its Brendan VS the Devil in an all-out-rock-and-roll concert!!!!

Airport: When the WTGB's go home from their school's spring trip, they realize their teachers ditched them. Worse, all the people on the plane except for them and a few crew members have gotten a desiese! Now, can Brendan land the plane?

One More Day: Brendan's Grandpa is dying. Vigo's back! What else can go wrong? What would you do
with One More Day?

Back in Black: The fallout of 'One More Day' leaves the team broken up. But when a certain goo turns
Patty evil, Brendan and the team must return.

Science Fairi's Day Off: Father Science, the father of all scientific equipment has decided to take a day
off from doing his job. Now, can Brendan and the team stop him without their gear and anything mechanical?

Zombie Family: Brendan discovers his alternate self from EARTH-2149 didn't die. He was infected with
the desiese. Worse, the WT members from EARTH-2149 were infected as well. Can Brendan stop this
zombie team from infecting their world. Especially when this team has unlimited cosmic powers? Special
Guest Stars: THE ULTIMATE WEST TISBURRY GHOSTBUSTERS!!!!!!

Freddy Vs Jason Vs Ash and the West Tisburry Ghostbusters: Based on what the next FVJ movie would
be like with the WTGB thrown in. 'Nuff Said!

Zero To Hero Hour Time:

Brendan goes to Henderson High School to look for a Necronomicon but instead, a maniac gets it. A Maniac named... SYLAR!!!!

Birthday Blow Out-

Part 1- Patty's Story

Patty and Dainelle try to raise money for a Birthday gift for Brendan (Who will be returning that day.)
So Patty tells little kids a story which is her spoof on Wizzard of Oz.

Part 2- Brendan's Story

While in Africa (With Some Of His School,) Brendan recieves a comic he made and reads his own Spoof
of Super Hero Movie.

Part 3-

This is it! Don't miss the first ROME CELLEBRATION!!!!

Horror Nightmares:

Cindy Caine (The Original HHN 12 Icon) Transforms part of the vineyard into the original HHN 12 Islands
of Fear. Now, to stop this, Brendan must team up with the boy who lived: Harry Potter.

Shining The Overlook: In 1980, the Overlook hotel's caretaker, Jack Torrance, went insane, and attempted to kill his family. He failed to do so, and freezed to death while his family escaped. Brendan hears this story and visits the hotel with Cruz, Ryan Patty and Danielle. He digs beneath the snow to find Jack's frozen corpse. Among the guests are Jack's former wife and son, Wendy and Danny Torrence. Not knowing what to do with the corpse, Brendan leaves the corpse there. It melts and now, the team
must protect Danny and Wendy from Jack and the spirits of the Overlook Hotel.

Michale Myers VS The WT Ghostbusters- In 1979, a serial killer was let on the loose. No matter how many times he would die, he would always come back. After hearing about his 7th death, Brendan knew that he had to be back. He sneaks into the abandoned Myers house, and comes face to face with the maniac. Brendan escapes but Michale followed him. Now, the WT Ghostbusters must stop Michale from
killing every kid on the Vineyard.

See Saw's Playhouse: A killer whose meaning is not to kill. A kidnapper who allows his victims to escape. A maniac who's just not like any other. He is Jigsaw, and he wishes to teach you a lesson about life you'll never forget. Now, to test her, he has kidnapped Patty Coughlin, girlfriend to WT Ghostbusters leader
Brendan Rome, to show her his 'meaning to life'.

The Monster Mash: The Child School watches all the classic Universal horror movies from the 1930s and 40s. A few ghosts then gets inside the videos. Later that night, the Vineyard is attacked by Dracula, Frankenstein, the Mummy, the Wolf Man, the Phantom of the Opera, Mr. Hyde, and the Creature from the Black Lagoon. Get ready for pure black and white terror.

Brendan and Patty's EXCELLENT DAY OFF ADVENTURE: Brendan and Patty take the day off from school
only to find the school has been taken over by the Heatmaster.

Who's That Girl?: Cruz notices a new female buster on the Vineyard who looks ALOT like one of his own
girlfriends. Can it be? Or is there something larger to it?

The Attack of the Danielle Clones: Danielle goes to a fair only to be trapped and cloned by ghosts.

Yu-Gi-Loony: Brendan and Ryan enter in a Yu-Gi-Oh Tornument but a kid wants to win to bring the world
to an end.

She is Legend:

After having to be the victim of a Cruz/Ryan rip pants prank, Patty goes to a Wii Fitness club. In a few days, she is transformed into a brick house girl. Complete with 8-pack abs. But soon, Patty transforms into a Vampire and its up to the team and some guy who looks like Will Smith from the future to save her.

Patty's Bogus Weight Gain: The team goes to a carnival where Patty messes up all the stuff there. The
owner hypnotises Patty and turns her from a sexy girl into a fatty one. Things get worse when a ghost
arrives and the only one who can stop it is the beauty of the former Patty.

Thank whatever higher power you believe in he never wrote any of those, or this would be a page for the "Awful Summaries" thread.
Back to top Go down
darkcity
Anonymous

PostSubject: brendons thread exsists   Brendan French! And The Real Ghostbusters EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 7:02 pm

the bourd still exsists and so does the thread but its been locked he only ended up pissing off other older writers such as tampabuster and dr. v. belmont with his annoying crossovers iv read this very thread before and its no wonder the locked him out i think they kicked him off the bourd entirely [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
darkcity
Anonymous

PostSubject: brendons a dickwad   Brendan French! And The Real Ghostbusters EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 7:05 pm

go to here
god this kid sucks don't he?
Back to top Go down
Trioculus
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Trioculus

PostSubject: Re: Brendan French! And The Real Ghostbusters   Brendan French! And The Real Ghostbusters EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 9:26 am

Delayed due to computer problems, but here goes...

Quote :
Holiday Inn Motel Jersey:
"Gentlemen! Behold!!!"
Quote :
Brendan finally entered the Hotel room where Egon, Ray, Peter and Winston were looking over info on the bed.

Brendan hamfistedly creates yaoi orgy subtext. What the hell are they all doing there?
Quote :
"Bout time." Venkman said as the others looked at him, "Where’ve you been, Rome?"
"Or French, or whatever the fuck your name's supposed to be this week. And why did you come back?"
Quote :
"Found...." Brendan said catching his breath and handing the book to Egon, "This....had.....ectoplasmic...residue on it...."
"And some other weird substance." Brendan added.

"Vaginal secretions." Egon noted.

"No wonder Brendan didn't recognize them." Ray added.

Quote :
Egon took the book from Brendan and read the last entry out loud.
"Dear Journal," He read, "I have had THE worst day of my life last night. Last night, that Stupid
Julie Terace ruined my prom night by shrinking my clothes. I swear, if it’s the last thing I do, I’ll
someday make that girl pay for what she did."

Egon then took out his PKE and scanned the book. Indeed there was somewhat of an ectoplasmic residue trace on there. Egon then cautiously took out a magnifying glass and scanned the book to
find one of Winnie’s fingerprints on the cover as well.

"It appears my worst fear has come true." Egon stated, "It seems as if Winnie may have come across one of the ghosts we’ve already caught."
He typed on the computer and a picture came up of a redheaded fairy-like creature.

"It’s called: The Makeoverous Lotsabucks." Egon explained, "Before you and Winnie joined the
team, one of these ghosts tried to seduce Janine. It appears now another is trying to do the same to Winnie."
Egon, I know you're smart, but how the fuck did you figure that out from some slime and Winnie's finger print? I doubt even Bobby Goren could have jumped to that conclusion so quickly with so little to go on.

Oh...and I was right. The Makeoverus Lotsabucks is from one of the best episodes of The Real Ghostbusters: "Janine, You've Changed" by J. Micheal Straczynski. To make a long story short, it involves explaining all the changed made to Janine over the years due to Executive Meddling. If you care, under the spoiler is a more thorough summary

Spoiler:

Quote :
"How is that bad?" Brendan asked.

"The Makeoverous Lotsabucks feeds on people’s need to look good." Ray answered, "It makes you so perfect that you’re not even human anymore.
"It makes them like me?!" Brendan said incredulously.

"I was gonna say a Mary Sue, but...same thing, yeah." Ray replied.
Quote :
Then it’s got you."

"So," Brendan said, "How do we find it?"

"We find Winnie first." Egon explained, "Brendan. You have any idea where she is?"
What? Not just gonna find it on your "PKE", just like in the cartoon, Egon?

Heh. That was Janine, whom Egon is in love with. This is just Winnie Sue. He probably doesn't care.
Quote :
"Maybe..." Brendan thought before it hit him, "The Dance Tonight! Winnie said she wanted to get back at that Julie girl for the dance so she might be there! But how are we going to get through to Winnie?"
Egon, you're the smartest man in the world. Why the fuck are you asking Brendan for advice?!
Quote :
"Hey look." Winston noticed pointing at the bottom corner of the last page.
The others looked and saw it was a drawing of Winnie with Elvis Presley.
Egon went back to the first page to see another drawing of Winnie and Elvis then another on the next and so on.

"It appears that Winnie also seems to have had a crush on Elvis I assume?" Brendan asked.

"Why not?" Venkman asked, "He is the King of Rock and Roll."

"So somebody has to be Elvis at the dance while we figure out how to fix this." Egon stated.

Everyone looked at Brendan.

"Oh No!" Brendan said, "There is no way! No how I am going as...."

Two Car Rides and One complaint later...
"...Elvis Suit is giving me a rash!" Brendan said scratching his butt as he talked into the walkie talkie.

Not only had He been given an Elvis Presley jumpsuit, but the others had managed to find the perfect wig and sunglasses needed to make Brendan look like the King.
You know, there's actually a germ of an idea with a suitably Ghostbusterish, cracked sense of humor in this. Help me out here, WGWers--which movie did Brendan rip this off from? I'm drawing a blank.
Quote :
"Don’t worry." Egon’s voice assured him, "We’ll be waiting in the area if something happens.
"And laughing at your misfortune." Venkman added.
Quote :
You know what to do if something goes wrong, right, Brendan?
"Shit myself and pass out."
Quote :
"10-4." Brendan said.

Meanwhile, Outside...

Dan finally saw Michele Jennifer approaching. She was wearing a long, pink gown and had her nails painted red to match her hair which now was bunched up into a ponytail.

"Hey, you." Winnie smiled as he took her arm, "Shall we?"
As she dropped to her knees...
Quote :
Dan nodded as he walked her into the school.

Later...

Winnie sat down next to Dan in the school gym. The whole place was filled with banners and balloons. It was like something Winnie would see in one of her fairy tale books that her parents would use to read to her when she was a little girl.
"I am so loving this." She said to Dan.

"Ladies and Gentlemen!" The speakers said coming to life as they started playing the 2001 a Space Odyssey theme song, "Please welcome our very special guest singer for Tonight! The One!
The Only! Elvis Aaron Presley!"
In their line of work, the Ghostbusters could meet the real Elvis.
Assuming they ever have to do a bust at a quickie mart in Kalamazoo, of course --rimshot--
Quote :
With that the curtain rose up and the spotlights fell on the center stage revealing Brendan in an Elvis getup jumpsuit complete with a wig and shades.

"Oh. My. God." Winnie said silently.

"Thank yew." Brendan said in his best Elvis voice, "Thank yew very much, ladies and gentlemen. Thank yew very much. Tonight, my first song, I want to dedicate to a friend of mine
named Winnie Ray Shafer who could not be with us, so I need one other girl to come up and dance with me."
Brendan's Elvis impression is nowhere near as good as Richard Epcar's. But then again, who's is?
Quote :
Most of the girls started screaming, but Brendan managed to find Winnie since there was only one girl who was looking extremely nervous right next to her date.
"That one." Brendan said pointing at Winnie as the spotlight fell on her.
Brendan's Stu Senses do the job once again.
Quote :
Winnie blushed happily as she went up and took Brendan’s hand.

What are you doing, you fool?! The Fairy Godmother’s voice rang in her head, Get away from him!

But Winnie was ignoring her and focusing on Brendan’s address to the crowd.
"Now, this one’s a song I did before I really gave up on myself and went out." Brendan said, "It goes like this:"

The music started playing slowly as Brendan started dancing with Winnie and singing slowly:
"Wise Men say, Only Fools Rush in.
But I. Can’t Help. Falling in Love with you."

OMG! Winnie thought, I forgot how much I loved this song.

They continued dancing slowly together as Brendan continued. Winnie really felt like she was an
actual Princess and that Brendan was her Prince Charming.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You know, this is a good time to remind everyone that, according to the end of "Hellbent", Brendan is married? To Patty, the avatar of Zull? And he knocked her up? Yet that doesn't come up in this fic anywhere.

Grife, Brendan really is ripping off Venkman with his character. It's just like how Venkman's movie love interest, Dana Barrett, is never seen or even mentioned in The Real Ghostbusters, even after GB2.
Quote :
Finally, the music stopped and Brendan took a bow as he took the mike again.

"Thanks, Ladies and Gets." He said, "Me and the girl here are going to take a break for 5, but we’ll be right back, so don’t leave."

With that, Brendan led her back stage where he took off his sunglasses and looked at her seriously.

"Winnie." Brendan said.

"Brendan?" Winnie asked, "You know?!"

"Of course!" The Fairy Godmother said appearing before her, "Don’t you see, Winnie my girl? He hates you! He wants to stop you from being all you can be!"
And now Brendan is starting to recycle "Janine, You've Changed"'s dialog.
Quote :
"No..." Winnie cried.
The fairy godmother grabbed her checks and Winnie’s eyes suddenly changed Red.

"Yes...." She said.

"No, Winnie!" Brendan called, "You have to..."

"No!" Winnie growled, "I don’t need to do anything you people say anymore! It’s your fault I never got to the top! All of it!"

With that, she sent Brendan flying through the stage and onto one of the tables in the gym.

Brendan groaned as he tried to sit up and felt something pressed against his back.

"Good, my dear." The Fairy Godmother said to Winnie, "Now destroy him!"
"Winnie!" Brendan groaned, "How can I get through to you?!"

"You can’t, Fool!" The Fairy Godmother gloated, "You’ve lost her!"

"No." Brendan said taking off his pack and throwing his trap on the ground, "All right, Winnie, I won’t stop you. But remember. I care about you. Peter. Winston. Ray. Egon. We all care about you."
Yep, that was Egon and Janine's big scene, almost word for word. I mean, yeah, unlike Egon, Brendan didn't say he loved her, but still... With Brendan and Winnie, it makes no fucking sense at all! They haven't known each other for years, and carried around unresolved sexual tension the whole time!!! This is just about meaningless.

You fail, you fucking fail again, Brendan!!!
Quote :
Winnie began making a twirling golden energy beam, but stopped as her eyes returned to their
previous state.

"I...." She said, "Thank you, Brendan."

She turned to the Fairy Godmother.

"Uh..." The Fairy Godmother said starting to leave, "I think my car is double-parked."
Okay, he adlibbed that, and it was kinda funny.
Quote :
She started to leave, but Winnie zapped her in the back, knocking her into the stage.

A few seconds later, The Fairy Godmother reemerged in a more twisted and uglier form.

"You dare defy me?!" She asked.

"You bet, Sister." Winnie said firing at The Fairy Godmother again who blocked it this time.
And now back to the photocopied "J,YC" script...
Quote :
"Get outta here, folks!" Brendan called as the everyone did so.
"I’ll turn you into something twisted and uglier!" The Fairy Godmother taunted blocking another blast.

The Fairy Godmother then took the opportunity to blast Winnie knocking her to the ground. She
was about to blast her again when a new voice chimed in.
"NOW!" Egon called.
Fighting off an intense feeling of deja vu.
Quote :
At that moment, the Ghostbusters fired at the Godmother, paralyzing her.
"FOOLS!" She called, "I’LL GET YOU!!!"

"Throw the trap!" Winston called.

Brendan was already on it and threw the trap underneath the Godmother and pressed the stomp pad as the trap opened, catching her.

"NO!!" The Fairy Godmother cried as she was sucked in.

The trapped pulled her in completely and the shut.

"Yeah, yeah." Brendan commented picking the trap up, "We all know what you were going to say: ‘Death to the Ghostbusters’ etc, etc, etc. Like I haven’t heard that before."

"Guys!" Winston said pointing at Winnie.

Winnie had all sorts of bubbles coming out from her that were bulging inward and outward. She
was constantly changing weight, height, hair and eye color until finally, she looked just like the old Winnie again.

"Hey, Winnie," Brendan said handing Winnie her glasses, "I think these belong to you."

Winnie took them and put them back on. She was defiantly her old self again.
If she was so "defiant" about being her old self, she wouldn't have had that monster try to turn her into a Sue.
Quote :
She ran up to Dan
who was leaving.

"Dan..." She cried.

"You could’ve at least told me." Dan said leaving her.
First and only smart think DanDan has done this fic.
Quote :
Winnie looked down at the ground sadly as Brendan came up to her placing his hands on her shoulder.

"Winnie." Brendan said as sweetly as possible, "I meant what I said to you. No matter what, you are a nice person. No matter what happens. I’m sure you’ll find someone someday."

Winnie wiped the tears from her eyes and looked at him happily.
"Really?" She asked.

"Yeah," Brendan said embracing her for a hug, "Really."

Just then, the speakers began blasting again this time to the tune of Burning Love.
"OOOHHH!" Winnie said suddenly getting jumpy, "I LOVE THIS SONG! Come on, my King!"

She yanked Brendan by the arm to dance with her. The prom may have been over, but she still had one last dance to do.
Well, that’s all folks!
Thank the Gods.

And Part 2 puts it back in Brendan's usual form: sure, it was Winnie's revenge fantasy, but he's the gone who gets to be the Big Hero and save her from the Lotsabucks. Brendan always gets to be the hero.

Quote :
Note: I Don’t own Ghostbusters.

It belongs to Dan Arkroyd and Harold Raimis.
Actually, Bill Murray, Ivan Reitman, and Sony also own chunks of it. Just so you know
Quote :
Lenape High School is owned by itself.

Winnie is also owned by Winter-Rae.

I created BrenRome myself.
As previously noted, he isn't even trying to hide behind the "Brendan French" thing anymore.

Quote :
Again. This story is for amusement purposes only, so please don’t sue!
What if it failed to amuse? Which it did.

Well, looks like this is all Brendan has posted. For now. But I'm sure if they really do make Ghostbusters 3 Brendan will be back saving the world yet again!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brendan French! And The Real Ghostbusters   Brendan French! And The Real Ghostbusters Empty

Back to top Go down

Brendan French! And The Real Ghostbusters
Page 1 of 1