Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gainerfurs - because sometimes being fat is not furry enough

Go down 
+7
Penguin
Delcat
Dr. Professor Science
Cpt Viking
Mafiosa
Malganis
Ceres
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Ceres
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Ceres

Gainerfurs - because sometimes being fat is not furry enough Empty
PostSubject: Gainerfurs - because sometimes being fat is not furry enough   Gainerfurs - because sometimes being fat is not furry enough EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 9:03 pm

Alas, I've been neglecting WGW for a while, but then I stumbled upon this and thought of youuu~~~

You've heard of people who get fat on purpose, right? And we all know about furries, right? Well, what do you get when you combine the two? That's right, the Apocalypse Gainerfurs! Because going out in public with rabbit ears isn't enough, sometimes you need fries to go with that!

Some choice quotes from bizarro land, where up is down, good is bad, and publishing your fetish for all the net to see is not weird. at. all.

The first two read like a Cosmo advice column gone horribly wrong:

Quote :
Hi everyone. I gained all most ten pounds in a little over two week! So
very happy about that, but other are noticing that I'm getting fat and
keep recommending me diet plans and gyms they go to. Does anyone know
any good ways to explain to someone they care about that they are
gaining intentionally?

Quote :
Since I hit my goal weight of 400, I've been having difficulty having
sex (among other physical limitations). A friend of mine whose a gainer
but not furry recommended a "sex facilitator," which is a piece of foam
contoured to accommodate positions for plus sizes. I can't seem to find
a website to order or read more about this. Do you guys know what I'm
talking about?

But MY personal fave has to be this one:

Quote :

Recently, because of issues at home, both stress related and financial
related, I haven't been doing a lot of eating. I just don't have the
appetite or funds to eat how I used to. But I didn't think it was
affecting me too much.

Today, I was making lunch for myself at
home and in my spare time went to the scale. Last I checked (About a
month ago) I was still in the 310 range, but lo and behold...I WAS
285LBS.

I was really shocked, and for the first time I was truly
upset about my weight :/ I haven't been this weight since high school.
I had all but given up on my goal to be 350 already, but now I have
taken a monumental leap back. So basically, I'm looking for some cheap
advice on how I can put on, or at least maintain the pounds.

Let
me say this first, I don't wanna do anything extreme that I won't
enjoy. Ie. Eating butter or some shit like that, or like, drinking oil
>_< I'm not THAT desperate. But any help about what to eat/when
to eat would be much appreciated :/

Oh, what's that? You want pictures?
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Gainerfurs - because sometimes being fat is not furry enough   Gainerfurs - because sometimes being fat is not furry enough EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 9:11 pm

Ceres wrote:
Some choice quotes from bizarro land, where up is down, good is bad, and publishing your fetish for all the net to see is not weird. at. all.

And the bolded part is different from what we do here in a couple of threads and in the chatbox... how, exactly?

Also, who gives a crap? They want to gain weight, they want to dress up as a furry character or whatever. Who cares? Their bodies, their fetishes, their lives, methinks.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: Gainerfurs - because sometimes being fat is not furry enough   Gainerfurs - because sometimes being fat is not furry enough EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 9:16 pm

DON'T LIKE DON'T LOOK GUYS

e: who's "we"
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Gainerfurs - because sometimes being fat is not furry enough   Gainerfurs - because sometimes being fat is not furry enough EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 9:27 pm

Mafiosa wrote:
DON'T LIKE DON'T LOOK GUYS

To me, this is honestly just pointing at a furry (or community of furries) and going "lol furry" because... he/she is a furry/they're furries. Oh, and they happen to be fat, big fucking deal. That's lazy. Find some Snapesnogger-level drama and shitflinging, and you'll have something worthy of mockery. About the most interesting thing on this comm that I've seen is the invasion of pro-ana people in one posting, and even THAT was dull.

Quote :
e: who's "we"

Everyone who's ever posted about their fetishes/turn-ons/strange hobbies, ever, on here or on the House? Which was quite a few folks.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: Gainerfurs - because sometimes being fat is not furry enough   Gainerfurs - because sometimes being fat is not furry enough EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 10:00 pm

So all those people (including me) are incapable of putting aside their own (probably just as crazy) preferences to gawk at this? I've written terrible fan fiction but I don't feel the need to white knight for the shitty authors we mock on this forum.

Why is it only okay to mock certain groups or people? Everyone puts who puts themselves online is free game to judgment and pretending like we're some sort of "holier than thou" community that only judges the work of someone is horseshit and tiptoeing around it is pretty futile.
Seriously, the amount of projecting that goes on in these sorts of convos just because they happen to trample on someone's fragile sense of self-esteem is annoying. Separate yourself from the post; no one is targeting you and you seem to take some of these fat/fetish threads personally. One of the moderators responded to a (probable) troll as "stupid cunt". Troll or not, this is obviously not a good comm. They ban anyone who disagrees with them or even just questions them.

ex: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

How is this back and forth not terrible.

How.

furry dramaaaaaaa on their drama LJ.

More drama here if you scroll. More gainers in a different comm. get mad because shirtless pics on FA were deleted not because of the "body fascist asshole brigade" or "stupid cunt trolls" didn't like them, but because they're against the TOS and rules of Furaffinity.

I'm probably the only one who feels this way but fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

e: I concede on one thing, this bill they talked about was fucking bullshit.

ee: Wooooww that fatfur comm is misogynistic.

eee: Oh god no.

HE'S GONNA FAP TO IT [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Cpt Viking

Cpt Viking

PostSubject: Re: Gainerfurs - because sometimes being fat is not furry enough   Gainerfurs - because sometimes being fat is not furry enough EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 10:52 pm

Mafiosa wrote:

HE'S GONNA FAP TO IT [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Oh why!?!

Quote :
Starting stats- a measly 200lbs, but hopefully that changes soon.

Quote :
I just took up gaining myself, and I feel GREAT!! Only 235 pounds right now, but I'm working towards my -current- goal of 250 pounds! (The feeling of waddling appeals to me for some odd reason. I don't know why.)

How? How do people enjoy being immobile?

And

Quote :
What is it with pants?

i recently got 2 new pairs. 50 x 30
the waist is fine, room to grow, but snug enough.

the length is fine, it rests on my shoes and goes down tot he heel.

THERES NO GOD DAMNED GIVE WHEN TRYING TO GET IN A CAR OR LIFT MY LEG TO GO UP A HEIGHT GREATER THAN TWO STAIRS!!!!!

and these are relaxed fit......the thighs are tight and there's not enough fabric for mobility. :/

now i understand that i'm fat, but these pants are made for someone who has enough weight to creat a 50 inch waist line.

ugh, just a little pissed cause the slight tightness and lack of mobility.

might have to stick with the brand of pants i have that fit like a dream and only get them D:

Oh really? You can't move, you have a 50 inch waist and you're blaming it on the pants?
Back to top Go down
Dr. Professor Science
Ghoti
Ghoti
Dr. Professor Science

Location : One of the guys with the giant papier-mâché dongs in Lysistrata

PostSubject: Re: Gainerfurs - because sometimes being fat is not furry enough   Gainerfurs - because sometimes being fat is not furry enough EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 10:53 pm

The influx of new members strikes again!

Edit: oh wait that predates you posting this. Oh well, it's still moronic.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: Gainerfurs - because sometimes being fat is not furry enough   Gainerfurs - because sometimes being fat is not furry enough EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 10:56 pm

Dr. Professor Science wrote:
The influx of new members strikes again!

Edit: oh wait that predates you posting this. Oh well, it's still moronic.

Back to top Go down
Delcat
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: Gainerfurs - because sometimes being fat is not furry enough   Gainerfurs - because sometimes being fat is not furry enough EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:06 pm

Malganis wrote:
Also, who gives a crap? They want to gain weight, they want to dress up as a furry character or whatever. Who cares? Their bodies, their fetishes, their lives, methinks.
Mal, gaining isn't a problem because it's a fetish, gaining's a problem because it's self-destructive and psychologically unsound. When any fetish, weight-related or not, gets to the point where it seriously endangers someone, it's not okay, and gaining is very dangerous. Putting on that kind of weight, especially as fast as they want to do it, puts incredible strain on the entire body, and it's not easily reversible if they change their minds or if their health tanks out. More than that, it suggests a questionable mindset--when someone is willing to do something that compromises their health, mobility, and freedom like that, as is the case when you get into the dream weights of a lot of these people, it suggests that there are psychological issues to go with the sexual gratification.

It's not about fat. It's about a dangerous obsession and putting your body under strain foreign to its normal boundaries. Note that the same thing could be said of compulsive bodybuilding, which moves toward an ideal encouraged by society but is just as dangerous and driven by mental disorder.

As for the furry part...well, where furries go, wank follows, as Mafi dug up. But more than that, it's just an odd and interesting combination of two taboo, extreme mindsets.
Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: Gainerfurs - because sometimes being fat is not furry enough   Gainerfurs - because sometimes being fat is not furry enough EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:08 pm

Delcat wrote:

It's not about fat. It's about a dangerous obsession and putting your body under strain foreign to its normal boundaries. Note that the same thing could be said of compulsive bodybuilding, which moves toward an ideal encouraged by society but is just as dangerous and driven by mental disorder.

You just reminded me, that we probably need a body building thread. Especially for some guy by the name of Malodrax.

Look him up IF YOU LIKE HAVING NIGHTMARES.
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: Gainerfurs - because sometimes being fat is not furry enough   Gainerfurs - because sometimes being fat is not furry enough EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:12 pm

Mafiosa wrote:
Especially for some guy by the name of Malodrax.

Why, he looks like a normal WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK

...mind if I take this one, Mafi?
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: Gainerfurs - because sometimes being fat is not furry enough   Gainerfurs - because sometimes being fat is not furry enough EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:15 pm

Delcat wrote:
Mafiosa wrote:
Especially for some guy by the name of Malodrax.

Why, he looks like a normal WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK

...mind if I take this one, Mafi?

GO DEL GO

IT IS YOUR DESTINY
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Gainerfurs - because sometimes being fat is not furry enough   Gainerfurs - because sometimes being fat is not furry enough EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 10:04 am

Really Mal, trying to defend this is like trying to defend anorexia. Furry anorexia. Just because it's at the opposite extreme of the weight spectrum doesn't mean it's okay.

Plus, you know.

Furries.
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Gainerfurs - because sometimes being fat is not furry enough   Gainerfurs - because sometimes being fat is not furry enough EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 11:55 am

Penguin wrote:
Really Mal, trying to defend this is like trying to defend anorexia. Furry anorexia. Just because it's at the opposite extreme of the weight spectrum doesn't mean it's okay.

Fuck you, I was coming in here to make a smart and elaborate post about this.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Gainerfurs - because sometimes being fat is not furry enough   Gainerfurs - because sometimes being fat is not furry enough EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 11:57 am

I... I'm sorry. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Gainerfurs - because sometimes being fat is not furry enough   Gainerfurs - because sometimes being fat is not furry enough EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 3:16 pm

Jesus wept.

God, don't Furrys have bad enough reps without having an additional population of people with fat fetishes?

It's not my fault; I don't find fat sexy. It's not my fault! Somebody help me; I can't stop thinking about people who are hideously obese!!!!

Anybody got a mallet?
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Delcat
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: Gainerfurs - because sometimes being fat is not furry enough   Gainerfurs - because sometimes being fat is not furry enough EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 4:16 pm

And that was our resident reporter Harley Quinn Hyaenaholic with her report on how furries can be embarrassing regardless of their shape and size. Now back to you at the studio, Bob.
Back to top Go down
Zeiss Manifold
Ants got into everyone
Ants got into everyone
Zeiss Manifold

PostSubject: Re: Gainerfurs - because sometimes being fat is not furry enough   Gainerfurs - because sometimes being fat is not furry enough EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 4:57 pm

Thank you, Mack. And now with the weather...
Back to top Go down
Psy-4
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction

PostSubject: Re: Gainerfurs - because sometimes being fat is not furry enough   Gainerfurs - because sometimes being fat is not furry enough EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 5:30 pm

Is gon' rain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gainerfurs - because sometimes being fat is not furry enough   Gainerfurs - because sometimes being fat is not furry enough Empty

Back to top Go down

Gainerfurs - because sometimes being fat is not furry enough
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Why God, Why? :: The Sporking Table :: GodAwful Bullshit-
Jump to: