Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Woman and child found confined in squalid home

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

Woman and child found confined in squalid home Empty
PostSubject: Woman and child found confined in squalid home   Woman and child found confined in squalid home EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 10:09 pm

Link

Quote :
A mother and son were arrested after police found them living in squalor with another family member chained to a weight machine.

Police were called after a 27-year-old man complained that his
2-year-old son was being kept from him by the boy’s grandmother, Sally
M. Adams, 56.

At Adams’ residence in the 1300 block of 69th Street, police found
the house so cluttered that it was difficult to move, according to
reports. There was a strong smell of urine and feces, “so strong that
it almost made me vomit,” one officer said.
They found the toddler strapped into a car seat in a dark room, with a filthy diaper on that hadn't been changed for days. Woman and child found confined in squalid home 309696 Crying or Very sad

Quote :
Officers also found a 38-year-old woman,
daughter of the 56-year-old woman, tethered to a weight machine by a
rusty chain around her ankle. Wearing only a T-shirt, she was covered
in and surrounded by urine and feces, police said.

The woman, who weighed only 60 to 70 pounds, was not able to walk, and numerous marks were found on her back.

Adams told police her daughter suffers from mental health problems and had the mental capacity of a 5-year-old.

Her 34-year-old son, Ernest Claiborne, said he chained her up to prevent her from running away.
That's... not how you prevent her from running away. Shocked If indeed she really did try to run away, I'd say she probably had good reasons for trying to do so.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: Woman and child found confined in squalid home   Woman and child found confined in squalid home EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 10:14 pm

How many kids ruined by being shackled in the dark do we have to go through before we learn all this does is FUCK PEOPLE UP.
Back to top Go down
Mystique
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Mystique

PostSubject: Re: Woman and child found confined in squalid home   Woman and child found confined in squalid home EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 10:15 pm

Mafiosa wrote:
How many kids ruined by being shackled in the dark do we have to go through before we learn all this does is FUCK PEOPLE UP.
If you think it's a good idea to shackle someone in a dark room in the first place, you're probably fucked up yourself.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: Woman and child found confined in squalid home   Woman and child found confined in squalid home EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 10:25 pm

Mystique wrote:
Mafiosa wrote:
If you think it's a good idea to shackle someone in a dark room in the first place, you're probably fucked up yourself.

The logic behind it is that these people with mental difficulties are "too hard" to take care of. This is usually because (as the more famous cases show) the parents themselves are mentally retarded or have a disorder and aren't capable of caring for the child either. Genie's father was seriously insane and it sounds like the grandmother and her son aren't all there either.

FFS people, get help for your kids! It seems like they discover one of these every year!
Back to top Go down
Mystique
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Mystique

PostSubject: Re: Woman and child found confined in squalid home   Woman and child found confined in squalid home EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 10:34 pm

Mafiosa wrote:
Mystique wrote:
Mafiosa wrote:

The logic behind it is that these people with mental difficulties are "too hard" to take care of. This is usually because (as the more famous cases show) the parents themselves are mentally retarded or have a disorder and aren't capable of caring for the child either. Genie's father was seriously insane and it sounds like the grandmother and her son aren't all there either.

FFS people, get help for your kids! It seems like they discover one of these every year!
When someone think it's a good idea to tie up a human being because they're mentally disabled, they're not using logic.

Often times, there is no help to be had. What little there is people usually don't know how to get or aren't capable of getting it (like, you know, someone insane who would think strapping their kid to a potty chair for 13 years is dandy.)
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: Woman and child found confined in squalid home   Woman and child found confined in squalid home EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:49 am

So wait, to clarify because I just woke up, a woman told her son to chain... his sister... to a weight machine... and to keep his sister's son in a car seat?
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Woman and child found confined in squalid home   Woman and child found confined in squalid home EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 3:32 pm

Pft, if you see just ONE of these in a year you're lucky.

God, the grandmother was fucking INSANE. And I hate her ever so much. I feel quite ill just thinking about it. How could she have thought this was good for the woman and her child?

I know the mentally disabled may be tough to deal with, but for god's sake throwing them out into the fucking STREET is better than forcing them to live like this.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Mystique
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Mystique

PostSubject: Re: Woman and child found confined in squalid home   Woman and child found confined in squalid home EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 5:41 pm

Harley Quinn hyenaholic wrote:

God, the grandmother was fucking INSANE. And I hate her ever so much. I feel quite ill just thinking about it. How could she have thought this was good for the woman and her child?
How could she have thought this was good for the woman and her child?
God, the grandmother was fucking INSANE.
was fucking INSANE.
INSANE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woman and child found confined in squalid home   Woman and child found confined in squalid home Empty

Back to top Go down

Woman and child found confined in squalid home
Page 1 of 1