Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread

Go down 
+85
Khajidu
Disco Stu
William Shakespeare
Reidmar
lemmingwriter
Lady Anne
Sunatic
Owlish
KazTarja
Nihilist
littledorrit
Kommandar
anangrychocobo
Dee
CaptainMcNeil
Spotts1701
Goat
Sakurelf
Nonsense Words
I_Lam_Edhellen
Ratchetmon
Loaf
Vilecat
Aggie
Maximilia
Reepicheep-chan
villainy
Kirby
Dr. Quinzel
Tungsten Monk
bleachedblackcat
saeku
XLT-100852.0
Snake Bandage
Verandering
Sutremaine
SlyChild
KJM
Raine
The Unoriginal
Salamas
Just Chipper
Raven
Vanilla-villa
Bamshalam
Princess
DarthDarthington
Lapin
Miss Prince
Mafiosa
Max III
Mr.Doobie
Penguin
Azzandra
Dr. Professor Science
rae
Braigwen
SirDixonDongs
Jesus.
Fairlight
fishstickhater
Somath Cegem
grmblfjx
myeerah
Mikey Go WOOGA
Sheba
spoonhead75
theweirdkind
Mae Bedlam
Lembech
Malganis
Root Admin
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Cyberwulf
Blooferlady
merryb87
EileenK98
Lurv
Hot Cancer
InkWeaver
ZoZo
Jay/Cris
Miss Misery
Delcat
Seule
89 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:03 pm

anangrychocobo wrote:
I breathed in oxygen and breathed out carbon monoxide.
Are you a car engine?
Back to top Go down
Kommandar

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:45 pm

I was going through my funny images folder when I misclicked something and this happened:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dr. Quinzel
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Dr. Quinzel

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:23 pm

Was on Facebook earlier when I noticed someone on my feed posted this

And that was pretty much the moment I unfriended them. Colbert
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:31 pm

...they couldn't even get that joke right.
Back to top Go down
Salamas
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Salamas

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 8:22 am

I went to a liquor store, instead of grabbing a free bottle of wine from my parent's collection, because a cute guy works there.
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:19 pm

Still getting crank phone calls. So this time, I answered and babbled at the person in German until they hung up. Earlier, when I was checking on how to call them a shit stain on the universe. 'Shit stain' translates very neatly. I was surprised, then I remembered this is German.
Back to top Go down
littledorrit
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
littledorrit

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 7:56 pm

My bathroom has mold. It's definitely mold, not mildew. I can and do remove the unsightly black blotches with bleach, but they come back. Today I found blothches on the sink, a place where the mold has not previously appeared. The prospect of jumping mystery mold leaves me deeply displeased.
Back to top Go down
Nihilist
Serial Troll
Serial Troll
Nihilist

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:53 pm

I made fried potatoes and biscuits. My girlfriend is off at her nephew's first birthday and I wanted to meet the fella but I was scheduled to meet my sister for dinner, but by the time my girlfriend got to the party, I discovered my sister got off work late and rescheduled. So I'm off by myself, making food.

I opened the cabinet to grab a pan, and a roach fell onto the counter. I smacked it with the pan. Then I went to another cabinet and pulled out a bag of potatoes. A few of them were white and fuzzy- I have enough vodka so this is ridiculous. I tossed those, and peeled/chopped the other five. I think at first I cooked them at too high a temperature because they were getting crispy but raw on the inside, but they seem fine now.

That and I made biscuits. If I have time tomorrow I might channel my grandmother and make tortillas.
Back to top Go down
Sakurelf
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sakurelf

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 10:16 pm

littledorrit wrote:
My bathroom has mold. It's definitely mold, not mildew. I can and do remove the unsightly black blotches with bleach, but they come back. Today I found blothches on the sink, a place where the mold has not previously appeared. The prospect of jumping mystery mold leaves me deeply displeased.

1) Do deal with it. That shit gets really toxic really fast.
2) Do deal with it. That shit gets really expensive really fast. (for a good professional fix)
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:37 am

I went to a party, had fun, did not get puking drunk or do anything embarrassing. <3
Back to top Go down
KazTarja

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 6:49 am

I am sitting home alone while my mother has a date. meh
Back to top Go down
Salamas
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Salamas

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 8:17 am

Got my hair cut, it's a bit shorter than what I wanted but at least now I wont need an appointment for a while.
Back to top Go down
Owlish
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Owlish

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 8:33 pm

Bad: For the past two days a group of nutjobs have been protesting the local Planned Parenthood, complete with bloody fetus photos and ABORTION KILLS posters.

No so bad: The Planned Parenthood is in a secluded complex where no one would see them protest, so they were actually several hundred feet away, closer to the street; if you didn't know the Planned Parenthood was there they looked like random anti-abortion nutjobs.

Plus: It has stormed for the past two days, and forecast says more rain. I wonder if their God is trying to tell them something.

I figured it evens out to average.
Back to top Go down
Miss Misery
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Miss Misery

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:12 pm

I painted my toenails red.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 8:38 am

I drank SO MUCH ALCOHOL last night. So much that my liver is demanding a trade to someone who will treat it fairly.

I'm posting in this thread because being drunk as hell isn't Bad, barfing all over the place isn't Good, and me drinking a poisonous amount of cheap whiskey isn't Weird.

. . .I miss Weirdy. The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 14 309696
Back to top Go down
Sunatic

Sunatic

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:00 am

I made fish soup.
Back to top Go down
http://nerdywitches.net
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:22 pm

Well. This was certainly a birthday.

Woke up to find the cat curled up at my feet with a giant pile of puke next to her. After dealing with that and dealing with Australians being wrong on the Internet, I went up to Hurricane Ridge and took a shitload of pictures. On the way there I saw an angry Prius driver tailgate a semi truck for about three miles before he started laying on the horn, apparently expecting the dude to pull over for him. A couple miles later he finally got the chance to pass the semi, but his Prius almost didn't have the balls to pass the semi, and almost slammed into oncoming traffic. He then waved his middle finger out the window at the semi like he was trying to flap hard enough to start flying, floored the gas, and got like all of fifty feet ahead of the semi before he ran out of juice to go faster.

Got pulled over on the way back (I wasn't driving), and then we were held up again by the Hood Canal Bridge being opened to let a sub through. Finally got back to Bremerton, got a big pizza, came home...

...to find that my dad was pissed off that we hadn't answered his calls and decided to have my birthday cake for dinner, then went on to complain to my mom that it was dry. So, I downed half a fifth of Grey Goose and wandered over to my friends' house, where I found that they were watching How I Met Your Mother.

This offended me. I had never seen How I Met Your Mother before, and I was pretty sure it was the worst thing I'd seen on television. I started berating the characters. Since this was apparently hilarious, I was provided with more booze. After pointing out that the only character who wasn't a giant, blubbering douchebag was played by Neil Patrick Harris, details get kinda hazy. Apparently I ranted more or less non-stop until I passed out around 5 AM, then immediately woke up and stumbled on home. Then I woke up at around noon today with no hangover, but then I almost shat myself while eating cold pizza for breakfast.

LOLWTF
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:25 pm

....Happy birthday?

Wait, what kind of asshole eats someone's birthday cake?

Anyway, my average is strange. So last night, everyone was drinking. I had two ciders and a apparently a whole bottle of wine (I found the empty this morning and was like The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 14 203843). Well, last night while I was drinking and eating a s'more, my sister made everyone crack up laughing. Except I had been taking a sip of a drink. I choked, and started coughing, and ended up seeing the s'more again.

Then I tripped over the dog and bloodied my nose. Rolling Eyes

The whole night, I dreamed weird (Like I do when I'm drunk), and I dreamed I was in the chatbox. I know I was actually in the chatbox, but I have no idea how long.

So, all in all, I learned that drinking without A is a mistake and I will never do it again. Average Adult Life Lesson learned.
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 4:42 pm

Lapin wrote:
I dreamed I was in the chatbox. I know I was actually in the chatbox, but I have no idea how long.
Well, you were on when I left for that party and were on when I came back about five or six hours later, but I don't know if you were still on, or again. Hth.

Happy birthday, Penguin.
Back to top Go down
Miss Misery
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Miss Misery

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:19 pm

I drew two pictures with crayons:

Spoiler:

Yeah, I'm a grown woman who draws with crayons. So sue me. Razz
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:08 pm

I took my parents out to dinner for their 39th wedding anniversary. We went to a fusion restaurant that had Chinese, Japanese, and Mexican cuisine. The waiters were Hispanic, the piped in music was mariachi and Bollywood, and the food was delicious.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Sakurelf
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sakurelf

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 10:47 pm

Miss Misery wrote:
I drew two pictures with crayons:

Spoiler:

Yeah, I'm a grown woman who draws with crayons. So sue me. Razz

Puh-lease. Take me to Boston Pizza or Montana's and I am the first person asking for crayons. Plus, you can get really good at them if you babysit / teach preschool.

Also, fun fact: Boston Pizza is a Canadian owned and operated company.

Fun Fact 2: New York Fries is an entirely Canadian chain. I mentioned the mostly-foodcourt restaurant to my New York friends and they were baffled by it. "New York Fries? And they only sell fries? That's like saying 'London Pizza' it makes no goddamn sense."

So we have a Canadian corporation bosting and American name and selling something entirely unrelated to that city. The product tastes about as much.
Back to top Go down
Miss Misery
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Miss Misery

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 5:29 pm

Sakurelf wrote:

Puh-lease. Take me to Boston Pizza or Montana's and I am the first person asking for crayons.

You are The Awesome. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sakurelf
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sakurelf

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 7:29 pm

Today I decided to try out indoor rock climbing after class.

The manager is Brock.

The rock-gym leader is named Brock.

I am extremely amused.
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:46 am

Sakurelf wrote:
The rock-gym leader is named Brock.
Awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread
Page 14 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next