Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread

Go down 
+85
Khajidu
Disco Stu
William Shakespeare
Reidmar
lemmingwriter
Lady Anne
Sunatic
Owlish
KazTarja
Nihilist
littledorrit
Kommandar
anangrychocobo
Dee
CaptainMcNeil
Spotts1701
Goat
Sakurelf
Nonsense Words
I_Lam_Edhellen
Ratchetmon
Loaf
Vilecat
Aggie
Maximilia
Reepicheep-chan
villainy
Kirby
Dr. Quinzel
Tungsten Monk
bleachedblackcat
saeku
XLT-100852.0
Snake Bandage
Verandering
Sutremaine
SlyChild
KJM
Raine
The Unoriginal
Salamas
Just Chipper
Raven
Vanilla-villa
Bamshalam
Princess
DarthDarthington
Lapin
Miss Prince
Mafiosa
Max III
Mr.Doobie
Penguin
Azzandra
Dr. Professor Science
rae
Braigwen
SirDixonDongs
Jesus.
Fairlight
fishstickhater
Somath Cegem
grmblfjx
myeerah
Mikey Go WOOGA
Sheba
spoonhead75
theweirdkind
Mae Bedlam
Lembech
Malganis
Root Admin
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Cyberwulf
Blooferlady
merryb87
EileenK98
Lurv
Hot Cancer
InkWeaver
ZoZo
Jay/Cris
Miss Misery
Delcat
Seule
89 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Snake Bandage
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Snake Bandage

The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 7:31 am

I've been so creatively productive lately that I've started writing my very first smut fic.

It's going to be awful.
Back to top Go down
Salamas
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Salamas

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 2:04 am

I was supposed to have a glass of wine and finish reading Defoe's Roxana, instead I had a glass of wine, spooned margarita out of a glass and had a rum and coke.
Back to top Go down
The Unoriginal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
The Unoriginal

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 4:21 pm

The other day a key slid out of my pocket.
Through a grating catwalk.
Then through the floor grating.
Then through the floor grating below.
In the turbine building.
In a nuclear power plant.
During an outage.

...But I found it.
Back to top Go down
Nonsense Words

Nonsense Words

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 3:14 am

A customer insisted that the plastic cups we advertised as shatterproof could not possibly stand up to being dropped. After debating this point for a few minutes I finally took a cup and threw it on the ground. The customer laughed, thanked me for the demonstration, and bought four sets.

Back to top Go down
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 5:51 am

I'm training tonight, and of course he likes Terry Goodkind. Of course he does.
Back to top Go down
Jesus.
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Jesus.

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 9:42 pm

My Plenty of Fish profile has lots of contacts, mostly with douchebags.
Back to top Go down
Miss Misery
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Miss Misery

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 10:46 am

I got a haircut.
Back to top Go down
Sakurelf
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sakurelf

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 3:19 pm

Now is neither the time, nor the place, David Tennant.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 4:17 pm

Put on a load of laundry. My washer and dryer is in the basement, which means going outside. Now it's hailing.
Back to top Go down
Azzandra
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Azzandra

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:55 pm

I just found out my favorite over-the-counter painkiller will now only be available on perscription. I feel mildly inconvenienced.
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 12:07 am

One of my classes was canceled two days in a row. I was sort of looking forward to today's discussion, but was also happy to wear PJs all day.
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 4:52 pm

I commented on someone's picture, and then someone else commented, and his completely mangled, convoluted way of spelling out his dialect seemed funny to me, so I commented again... and we wrote back and forth and at first I thought it might turn into some clever little sparring match... but it was more caveman v. literate. I mean, if you need to attack my last name, how desperate are you?!

I came away disappointed and slightly dumber for having talked to him.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 7:33 pm

. . .

Is grmblfjx secretly your last name? scratch
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 12:11 pm

Mikeyyyyyyyyyyyyy I was wondering where you'd gone I love you

And no. He was just that desperate. He also tried to tell me I'm retarded because I'm spelled "Sara" without the H. I asked him, if he was going to try and rag on me, if he wanted to go for something I actually chose for myself (like him and his dialect kebab), but he was not to be deterred.
Back to top Go down
Azzandra
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Azzandra

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 12:18 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
. . .

Is grmblfjx secretly your last name? scratch
Sadly, even if it were, it would be far less goofy than mine.
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 12:23 pm

YOU TEASE Dry
Back to top Go down
Lembech
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Lembech

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 6:30 pm

Found a burnt plastic cup lid in the dish washer, which smoked it and part of the kitchen up with brunt plastic smell.

...This is what happens when I don't do the "nightlys". The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 12 57786
Back to top Go down
InkWeaver
Harriet Tubman
Harriet Tubman
InkWeaver

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 2:11 am

guess who is drunk

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Back to top Go down
Goat
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Goat

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 10:19 pm

I'm going through an odd phase in which I develop weird, platonic crushes on my teachers, if they're really awesome and young enough.

So, two weeks ago it was our really young, really funny, really smart, fucking gorgeous neurophisiology teacher, who I would've done without much thought. (Okay, that one wasn't quite so platonic, but the other one is).

Alas, topic is over, and he's no more (bye bye, eye-candy), so I seem to have transfered my affections onto our freakishly intelligent, rather female, completely straight, anatomy teacher.

It's all very schoolgirlish, nothing sexual, but I think it's more because I don't stand a fucking chance with her, not now, not in an alternate reality, not ever.

Hmm, I wonder what is going on inside my head...

Back to top Go down
I_Lam_Edhellen
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
I_Lam_Edhellen

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 12:19 am

I just realized that a run-of-the-mill Case Closed mystery movie has a hidden message:

"Don't be afraid to tell people you care about that something is wrong. If you don't, they might become a terrorists and blow the shit out of you."
Back to top Go down
http://www.realelvish.net
Azzandra
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Azzandra

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 1:19 am

Letty learned to use the kitty litter! Yay!

If only she'd learned this before urinating on me twice.
Back to top Go down
SlyChild
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

Location : Ass glued to computer chair. Haven't moved in days.

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 11:48 am

Thank you, computer, for alerting me to the fact that I just plugged a device into the audio jack. I probably wouldn't have realised otherwise, and I just love getting to close that little pop-up every time I plug in my headphones. And thank you, iTunes, for taking so long to update and then forcing me to restore my iPod settings for no apparent reason so that I have to re-sync all 454 of my songs. Thank you.

Fucking technology, how does it work?
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 12:27 pm

A co-worker molested my hair.
Back to top Go down
Jesus.
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Jesus.

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 7:43 pm

I found out that if you don't scramble or swirl the egg in the pan when you cook it, you're frying it. Here, I remember seeing a TV commercial or show or whatever ages ago where someone was boiling a pot of oil and dropping eggs in there and calling it "fried eggs," so thats what I came to think was how you did it.

My mind=blown yo.
Back to top Go down
Spotts1701
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
Spotts1701

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 8:01 pm

Jesus. wrote:
I found out that if you don't scramble or swirl the egg in the pan when you cook it, you're frying it. Here, I remember seeing a TV commercial or show or whatever ages ago where someone was boiling a pot of oil and dropping eggs in there and calling it "fried eggs," so thats what I came to think was how you did it.

I think that was in It's the Easter Beagle, Charlie Brown! Marcie just couldn't get the hang of hard-boiling eggs for coloring.

I'm not getting my ass kicked in Words With Friends (at least, not more than usual).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread
Page 12 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next