Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread

Go down 
+85
Khajidu
Disco Stu
William Shakespeare
Reidmar
lemmingwriter
Lady Anne
Sunatic
Owlish
KazTarja
Nihilist
littledorrit
Kommandar
anangrychocobo
Dee
CaptainMcNeil
Spotts1701
Goat
Sakurelf
Nonsense Words
I_Lam_Edhellen
Ratchetmon
Loaf
Vilecat
Aggie
Maximilia
Reepicheep-chan
villainy
Kirby
Dr. Quinzel
Tungsten Monk
bleachedblackcat
saeku
XLT-100852.0
Snake Bandage
Verandering
Sutremaine
SlyChild
KJM
Raine
The Unoriginal
Salamas
Just Chipper
Raven
Vanilla-villa
Bamshalam
Princess
DarthDarthington
Lapin
Miss Prince
Mafiosa
Max III
Mr.Doobie
Penguin
Azzandra
Dr. Professor Science
rae
Braigwen
SirDixonDongs
Jesus.
Fairlight
fishstickhater
Somath Cegem
grmblfjx
myeerah
Mikey Go WOOGA
Sheba
spoonhead75
theweirdkind
Mae Bedlam
Lembech
Malganis
Root Admin
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Cyberwulf
Blooferlady
merryb87
EileenK98
Lurv
Hot Cancer
InkWeaver
ZoZo
Jay/Cris
Miss Misery
Delcat
Seule
89 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 3:38 pm

I have no functioning lighters. I have lit a candle off the hob so I don't have to get up again.
Back to top Go down
myeerah
Contributor
Contributor
myeerah

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:59 pm

I am emphatically not sick, but I do feel moderately awful. I got home from work about twenty minutes ago, hung up my coat, talked to my husband for a few minutes, went to the bathroom...and caught sight of myself in the mirror. I went back out to ask my husband why he neglected to inform me that I was still wearing my hat. He, logically, assumed that I knew.

I just took my evening meds with cough syrup. I hope that's okay.
Back to top Go down
Jesus.
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Jesus.

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:17 pm

I'm taking two english courses, two dance classes and one acting class next semester. I need some fun next go around. Smile
Back to top Go down
Snake Bandage
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Snake Bandage

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 1:17 am

Some girls at my mom's workplace want to get a summer job at a Jewish American summer camp, so my mom got me to check their applications for wording and grammar. I don't think I've seen such shit vocabulary and awful grammar in a long, long time. Half the time I had no idea what the fuck the stupid girls meant so I left the passage as is.

They're SO not getting accepted. They wouldn't last a second with those American kids, Jewish or not.
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 11:44 am

I woke up on the other side of the bed with my hand resting ON the snooze button. At least there's no wonder as to why I woke up so late.
Back to top Go down
Salamas
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Salamas

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 1:47 am

I leave Friday, before I go I need to write 4,000 words on medieval travel literature. INSANE WRITING GO!
Back to top Go down
SlyChild
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

Location : Ass glued to computer chair. Haven't moved in days.

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 12:51 pm

My new doctor looks like Seth MacFarlane.
Back to top Go down
I_Lam_Edhellen
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
I_Lam_Edhellen

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 7:06 pm

I edited my facebook page for the first time in months.
Back to top Go down
http://www.realelvish.net
myeerah
Contributor
Contributor
myeerah

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 9:31 am

Spent all day yesterday setting up the kid's room (all new furniture, which we painted, then hauled upstairs—after hauling out the old stuff) so today I hurt like a motherfucker. Cat escaped sometime during that, apparently weathered the night outdoors, and turned up this morning grumpy and resentful, but none the worse for wear.

I figure that averages out to a perfectly normal day.
Back to top Go down
Snake Bandage
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Snake Bandage

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 5:17 pm

I found out that the woman who runs my weight loss group has a son who's the same age as me. Then I found out we were actually in high school together. Then I found out that it goes beyond that, we used to have play dates in kindergarten.

This prompted me to look through my high school yearbook and I found out that there are a ton of childhood friends I went to high school with and didn't even notice. Even worse, there are some kids I never knew by name, and I ended up forming much closer relationships with their parents (mostly teachers) and younger siblings (I helped teach them how to read). This makes me wonder WTF did I do in high school other than sleep during math class and draw frantically in all my other classes.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Professor Science
Ghoti
Ghoti
Dr. Professor Science

Location : One of the guys with the giant papier-mâché dongs in Lysistrata

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 6:08 pm

I play trivia at this bar on Tuesdays. Yesterday while we were playing, the bartender tried to cut a couple of guys' drinks off. They refused to leave and started getting rowdy. Eventually, the bartender called the cops (this may have been a ploy) but they still didn't leave and started to become more and more of a problem.

It ended with one of them getting in Darren's face. Darren is a member of my unofficial trivia team and he has a black belt in karate. So that happened.

Apparently they came back a couple times after that and hovered outside, threatening to get everyone arrested for assault or something.
Back to top Go down
Aggie
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Aggie

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:12 am

I learned that Wal-Mart is going to be selling seasons 2 - 4 of Supernatural at a discounted price this week. Time will tell if there will be any copies left by the time I get there on Monday.
Back to top Go down
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:12 am

I saw two guys beat the crap out of another one about a half hour ago, across the street at the convenience store while I was having a smoke. I totes called the cops and there were here FAST.. but they haven't come to take my statement yet, and I have to pee, but I don't want to leave the desk just in case they show up while I'm in the bathroom.

I also think it's really sad I think this is an average night.
Back to top Go down
Miss Misery
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Miss Misery

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 9:29 am

I woke up.

Now I'm going to put on some MST3K DVDs and work on my drawings.

I drew this snail yesterday.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:09 pm

I somehow managed to watch the entire season of the new My Little Pony series.

But it was good.
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 2:13 pm

I bought $55 worth of books at Borders.

Well, that's average for me. Some people shop for shoes or purses. I buy books.
Back to top Go down
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 7:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I discovered the website to the very first Pokemon movie is still active.

Whoa, nostalgia.
Back to top Go down
Jesus.
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Jesus.

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 12:02 pm

I still can't decide on a plot to write for my vampire story so that it's not pointless.
Back to top Go down
Sutremaine
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sutremaine

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 5:33 pm

Does it need a plot?
Back to top Go down
Jesus.
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Jesus.

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 9:53 pm

Sutremaine wrote:
Does it need a plot?

I'd like to be eventually marketable, so I'd like to think so.
Back to top Go down
Snake Bandage
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Snake Bandage

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:11 am

I had to go outside in my pajamas at four in the morning to retrieve my wallet from my car.
Back to top Go down
Braigwen
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Braigwen

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 1:21 pm

I had cabbage soup for lunch.
Back to top Go down
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 2:19 am

I finally decided to break out Twitter, and use it to broadcast stuff about bad writing and how to fix them, or at least things to watch out for. For example, Limyaal's rants should be a must for any fantasy writer to read. And also, I wanted to broadcast how horrible "Rain" is. Thinking about Ami and how bad she is, I decided, "Hey, I'll follow her on Twitter. This should be good for lulz." Then I realized after I did so, "Hey, didn't I already broadcast my incomplete review, which means she can find that tweet and follow it back here?'

Potential lulz or angry author incoming? I doubt it. But it just goes to show how braindead I am at times.
Back to top Go down
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 4:23 pm

This is so completely typical, I have to laugh.

So, I request this weekend off specifically for double expee weekend for a game (shut up, I know I have no life)... and also because I've worked every weekend since I've started back at this place. Last night, my immediate boss (front desk manager) gets plastered, goes over to his girlfriend's house, and makes a racket. She, very smartly, calls the cop on his ass, and he takes off only to get busted for DUI. His third DUI which is a felony. So, he's cooling his heels in jail. Today, I wake up to a voicemail from my boss' boss (the general manager of the hotel) saying that the part-time girl who is supposed to be the other auditor (I say supposed to because she's a fucking waste of space who doesn't want to work the job she's been hired for BUT HEY THAT'S OK BECAUSE MAX WILL WORK ALL THE TIME, RIGHT GAIZ?!) evidently called in and said she fainted and is in the hospital, and if she's passing out, they don't know if she can work a night all by her little bitty lonesome and so on.

I completely roll my eyes at this, but I called my boss' boss back and told him if he can't get anyone else, I'll do it. Why? Because I'm the only fucking responsible one there. While some may think I should post this under 'Something Bad', it's not really bad. I mean, overtime? HELL YES. It would suck I'd miss out playing and have to come in on my days off, but like I said above: this is completely typical. However, he seemed to think that he could bond the FD manager out and make him do it. I agreed with that idea.
Back to top Go down
Miss Misery
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Miss Misery

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 5:17 pm

I ate some french fries and took a nap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread
Page 11 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next