Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread

Go down 
+85
Khajidu
Disco Stu
William Shakespeare
Reidmar
lemmingwriter
Lady Anne
Sunatic
Owlish
KazTarja
Nihilist
littledorrit
Kommandar
anangrychocobo
Dee
CaptainMcNeil
Spotts1701
Goat
Sakurelf
Nonsense Words
I_Lam_Edhellen
Ratchetmon
Loaf
Vilecat
Aggie
Maximilia
Reepicheep-chan
villainy
Kirby
Dr. Quinzel
Tungsten Monk
bleachedblackcat
saeku
XLT-100852.0
Snake Bandage
Verandering
Sutremaine
SlyChild
KJM
Raine
The Unoriginal
Salamas
Just Chipper
Raven
Vanilla-villa
Bamshalam
Princess
DarthDarthington
Lapin
Miss Prince
Mafiosa
Max III
Mr.Doobie
Penguin
Azzandra
Dr. Professor Science
rae
Braigwen
SirDixonDongs
Jesus.
Fairlight
fishstickhater
Somath Cegem
grmblfjx
myeerah
Mikey Go WOOGA
Sheba
spoonhead75
theweirdkind
Mae Bedlam
Lembech
Malganis
Root Admin
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Cyberwulf
Blooferlady
merryb87
EileenK98
Lurv
Hot Cancer
InkWeaver
ZoZo
Jay/Cris
Miss Misery
Delcat
Seule
89 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
myeerah
Contributor
Contributor
myeerah

The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 11:50 am

I saw an absolutely gorgeous waiter last night and had to forcibly restrain myself from staring every time he walked past. I told my husband that I loved the guy's braids, which was true, but didn't really excuse my checking out the man's (perfect) ass whenever he was facing away from me.
Back to top Go down
Jesus.
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Jesus.

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 12:31 pm

I found out my friend has a massive penis throug his girlfriend, who is also my friend. Oh the hilarity that will ensue.
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:10 pm

I finished my math homework; I was fairly tipsy for the last quarter or so of it. Math: more fun when drinking.
Back to top Go down
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 5:52 pm

My new apartment will be ready on the first of October. It was supposed to be ready in the middle of August. However, the guy said the date was set in stone, so whether it's ready or not, I'm moving Oct. 1st.
Back to top Go down
Braigwen
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Braigwen

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 6:20 pm

I farted so loud that I gave my cat a complex. The moment I turn around he runs.
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 4:47 pm

Tonight, the fox that lives outside my block has decided to kill a pigeon and get into a shouting match with a cat. I wish it would shut up.
Back to top Go down
Miss Misery
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Miss Misery

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:56 am

I slept in until 10am. I only got up because I had headache and needed to take some ibuprofen.
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:39 pm

ZoZo wrote:
Tonight, the fox that lives outside my block has decided to kill a pigeon and get into a shouting match with a cat. I wish it would shut up.

Just out of curiosity, what sound do foxes make?
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 5:46 am

EileenK98 wrote:
ZoZo wrote:

Just out of curiosity, what sound do foxes make?

To me they sound like a small child screaming. In any case, they sound pretty much like tiny hell-demons.

Back to top Go down
Salamas
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Salamas

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 6:34 pm

Co-op application is due Wednesday, I realized now I need two references, cue frantic emails to previous employers and trying to figure out if I can ask the student newspaper that I blogged to act as a reference...
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 8:39 am

Sometimes people with my last name friend me, always without so much as a hello. Look, I get we have the same last name. I get that our last name is uncommon. I am aware that that might have something to do with you friending me. But if you don't have the time to say, hi, I wonder if we're related; I don't have time for you.

This irks me every time.
Back to top Go down
Miss Misery
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Miss Misery

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 8:48 pm

It rained today.
Back to top Go down
Aggie
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Aggie

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 5:25 pm

I saw Braigwen's signature and got inspired to change mine. Now I am off to replay Lair of the Shadow Broker.
Back to top Go down
SlyChild
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

Location : Ass glued to computer chair. Haven't moved in days.

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 5:34 pm

Jesus. wrote:
I found out my friend has a massive penis throug his girlfriend, who is also my friend. Oh the hilarity that will ensue.

"HEY MAN, CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR GIANT WANG."

"....?"

"...Pass the fruit loops."
Back to top Go down
Aggie
Aggie

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 8:19 pm

Jesus. wrote:
I found out my friend has a massive penis through his girlfriend, who is also my friend.

My condolences. His girlfriend must be in quite a lot of pain, having a massive penis through her.
Back to top Go down
Vilecat

Vilecat

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 9:20 pm

Aggie wrote:
Jesus. wrote:
I found out my friend has a massive penis through his girlfriend, who is also my friend.

My condolences. His girlfriend must be in quite a lot of pain, having a massive penis through her.
The first time's the worst. The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 9 307911
Back to top Go down
SlyChild
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 2:24 pm

Fuck you, math class. I just can't wait to spend my weekend doing mountains of homework. Am typing this as I print out graph paper. Crying or Very sad

Edit: THERE IS NO GOD.
Back to top Go down
Jesus.
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Jesus.

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 10:47 pm

Vilecat wrote:
Aggie wrote:
Jesus. wrote:

The first time's the worst. The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 9 307911
See, thats actually the issue. Its going to be her first time, and if they have full on intercourse, shes just going to be choking on it. :/

But also its just a character trait. Who doesnt like messing with those? The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 9 588739
Back to top Go down
The Unoriginal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
The Unoriginal

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 5:08 am

I got a frantic call from our rep, who just had his ass chewed by one of our customers: two weeks ago, like a moron, I was talked by a guy into CCing to him a copy of our test report, which he had absolutely no right to see.
But either he gave me a wrong address or the attachment was too large for his mailbox, because I could not deliver the report to him (the customer only found out because he saw that the guy's name was in the CC field).
There was a bit of going around in sackclothes, but no actual damage done.

Everyone in the office agrees that I have much more luck than sense.
Back to top Go down
Miss Prince
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Miss Prince

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:27 am

The Unoriginal wrote:
I got a frantic call from our rep, who just had his ass chewed by one of our customers: two weeks ago, like a moron, I was talked by a guy into CCing to him a copy of our test report, which he had absolutely no right to see.
But either he gave me a wrong address or the attachment was too large for his mailbox, because I could not deliver the report to him (the customer only found out because he saw that the guy's name was in the CC field).
There was a bit of going around in sackclothes, but no actual damage done.

Everyone in the office agrees that I have much more luck than sense.

Man I read through this whole thing with the assumption that you like, actually got out carbon paper and did this by hand and had no way to mail it to the guy, until I got to the part about the CC field.

Why on earth would I think that anyone in 2010 would actually use carbon paper for anything?
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:59 am

Jesus. wrote:
Its going to be her first time, and if they have full on intercourse, shes just going to be choking on it. :/

I think you seriously misunderstand how intercourse works. Colbert
Back to top Go down
The Unoriginal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
The Unoriginal

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 3:57 pm

Miss Prince wrote:
Man I read through this whole thing with the assumption that you like, actually got out carbon paper and did this by hand and had no way to mail it to the guy

The Unoriginal wrote:
the attachment was too large for his mailbox

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Somewhere in here, I know, there's a Dilbert joke.
Back to top Go down
Snake Bandage
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Snake Bandage

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:40 am

I ate a big fat stick of mozzarella cheese in one sitting.
Back to top Go down
SlyChild
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 7:50 pm

This happened a couple days ago:

Grandma: I can't get any sound out of my computer! Will you come look?
Me: Okay, sure thing.
Me: ...
Me: Grandma, you don't have any speakers plugged in.
Grandma: I didn't think you needed those.
Back to top Go down
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:24 pm

One of the GM's I play with is being passive aggressive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread
Page 9 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next