Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A prank. Edited for bandwidth.

Go down 
+6
Jay/Cris
Narwhal
rae
InkWeaver
Delcat
Penguin
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

A prank. Edited for bandwidth. Empty
PostSubject: A prank. Edited for bandwidth.   A prank. Edited for bandwidth. EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 5:12 am

So I got home from a very short time at work (turns out I'm not even supposed to come in until an hour from... now) last night, when I got back to the dorm, I found this outside.

Spoiler:

Now who would throw out a perfectly good Winnie the Pooh beanbag plushie thing, massive as he is, and put him in a chair for the garbage men to haul off? That's no way to treat a comically oversized toy.

So, I got to my room, changed, and had an idea. A terrible, horrible, awful idea. I ran back out with my camera, snapped some pics, and set up a surprise.

Spoiler:

Let's see how it turns out.

Last edited by Penguin on Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: A prank. Edited for bandwidth.   A prank. Edited for bandwidth. EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 7:34 am

Penguin wrote:
pics eighty bazillion pixels wide
OW MY CONNECTION
Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
InkWeaver
Harriet Tubman
Harriet Tubman
InkWeaver

PostSubject: Re: A prank. Edited for bandwidth.   A prank. Edited for bandwidth. EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 7:38 am

You know why they would throw that out? Because it's all saggy and weird-looking. Seriously, that's a little disturbing, in a way.
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

PostSubject: Re: A prank. Edited for bandwidth.   A prank. Edited for bandwidth. EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 7:38 am

It's hard to tell in the pic, but do you have Pooh sitting on the toilet?
Back to top Go down
Narwhal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Narwhal

PostSubject: Re: A prank. Edited for bandwidth.   A prank. Edited for bandwidth. EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 12:35 pm

PROTIP: Have him holding a newspaper.
Back to top Go down
Jay/Cris
The Word Police
The Word Police
Jay/Cris

PostSubject: Re: A prank. Edited for bandwidth.   A prank. Edited for bandwidth. EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 2:48 pm

Hilarious.

You should write a sit-com.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crisiks.livejournal.com
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: A prank. Edited for bandwidth.   A prank. Edited for bandwidth. EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 2:51 pm

...I don't understand...
Back to top Go down
Jay/Cris
The Word Police
The Word Police
Jay/Cris

PostSubject: Re: A prank. Edited for bandwidth.   A prank. Edited for bandwidth. EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:03 pm

Seule wrote:
...I don't understand...

It's quite intricate. Y'see, yesterday, there wasn't a giant, deformed Pooh-bean bag on the toilet and today, surprise surprise, there is. It's shocking, it's daring, it's avant-garde and it's such a fine example of wit. I mean, doesn't it just make you want to laugh out loud and roll over the floor with laughter?
(Clue: your answer should be two letters and start with an N.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.crisiks.livejournal.com
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: A prank. Edited for bandwidth.   A prank. Edited for bandwidth. EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:05 pm

Ni.

icky icky icky ptaaang
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: A prank. Edited for bandwidth.   A prank. Edited for bandwidth. EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:05 pm

more like "pooh"p amirite u guise
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: A prank. Edited for bandwidth.   A prank. Edited for bandwidth. EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 5:05 pm

There's a thing you can do with pictures, I don't know if you know, but it's called "Resize". I, I can't even tell what the "prank" is supposed to be. Who's the target for this "prank"? Why did you put this here? Why are you even telling us?
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: A prank. Edited for bandwidth.   A prank. Edited for bandwidth. EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 10:38 am

I was in a rush. I was trying to get this thrown out before work. Doesn't seem to have worked out so well.

Basically, all of this took place while my roommate was asleep. We're on different shifts, so when he got up a few hours later, first he thought he'd walked in on someone. He started to mutter "Oh, sorry" and close the door before he realized it was a deformed Pooh on the toilet.

So he tossed it out in the kitchen, got ready for work, and left. Meanwhile, I got up, stuffed Pooh in my closet, and cleaned up all the little styrofoam pellets it'd left behind. (Yeah, that's why it got thrown out in the first place, I'm guessing.)

When I finally saw my roommate again, he was questioning his sanity. So after a minute or two of "I don't know what you're talking about" and some more freaking out, I finally told him it was in the closet.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: A prank. Edited for bandwidth.   A prank. Edited for bandwidth. EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 11:07 am

Pooh was doing a pooh.

Now isn't that just the epitomy of wit?

He should have had a newspaper.

And you're right, why somebody would throw out something like that is beyond me. Some people just can't bring themselves to give anything to charity when there's a perfectly functional landfill twenty miles away.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: A prank. Edited for bandwidth.   A prank. Edited for bandwidth. EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 11:10 am

And the Airman's Attic is just a block away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A prank. Edited for bandwidth.   A prank. Edited for bandwidth. Empty

Back to top Go down

A prank. Edited for bandwidth.
Page 1 of 1