Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NSFW- Bad Art, Insertion and Vore, Oh My

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Solitia

Solitia

NSFW- Bad Art, Insertion and Vore, Oh My Empty
PostSubject: NSFW- Bad Art, Insertion and Vore, Oh My   NSFW- Bad Art, Insertion and Vore, Oh My EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 6:45 pm

While checking through for updates on a friend of mine's FA account, I stumbled upon artist: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . His anatomy astounds me and his colouring looks like something my ten year old does. And then we get on to his subject matter.

I saw this gem on the front page: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

His comment is why not? I think he should have stopped after the "why". Not only does he have this chick having half a fox in her cooch, he also has her stuffing Pokemon in her puss [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] There are 20 of them. 20 images in the series from the start to finish. And when told he should have a warning and filter on his image according to the TOS, he says
Quote :
help me out here... warning and tag? I dont know about computer talk [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

How is that computer talk? That's common sense and knowing how to read the rules.

Last I checked, vore didn't make a cock stick out like this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , but I must just have normal friends. e.e And here I thought they were all weird.
Back to top Go down
http://cvmadison.com

NSFW- Bad Art, Insertion and Vore, Oh My
Page 1 of 1