Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The text wall, it hurts! x.x

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The text wall, it hurts! x.x Empty
PostSubject: The text wall, it hurts! x.x   The text wall, it hurts! x.x EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:53 am

MOTHER FUCKIN' TEXT WALL OF DOOM

As the link suggest, this is a text wall. Be sure to wear protection when reading.

Title: Sleeping With the Enemy
Summary: Ash is captured by team rocket and while James and Meowth are gone Jessie and Ash will play a game.lemon

This entire fic is a fuckin' text wall, making it far to difficult to quote it. Therefore, I shall summarize it and leave you all to read that pile of shit.

Here's my snarky summary.

Ash is captured. Meouth and James are out getting food. Jessie is watching Ash. Both talk. Jessie suggest a game of 20 Questions to Ash. Ash accepts. Both find something in common. Jessie flirts with Ash. Ash suggests sex. Jessie accepts. IKEA Erotica happens. Jessie lets Ash go after getting him to promise that they'd have sex again later. Later, Ash realizes that they never finished their game of 20 Questions.

Writer: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Readers: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

That's my summary, and I'm stickin' to it!

Sorry if I dissapointed you all, but that text wall is just far too much potentional snarking, and this particular snarker is far to damn lazy to seperate that bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Happenstance
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Happenstance

PostSubject: Re: The text wall, it hurts! x.x   The text wall, it hurts! x.x EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 1:18 am

Oh, wow. :0

1.) How are James and Meowth out getting food? Isn't that the fact that they don't have any money to buy food a major problem for them most of the time (in old school Pokemon, anyway)?
2.) Isn't Jessie like fifteen years older than Ash, who's technically still twelve? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I just...wow. D:
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: The text wall, it hurts! x.x   The text wall, it hurts! x.x EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 7:52 am

At least it's short.

And halfway through, it changes from past to present tense for no reason whatsoever. Not that I'm looking for logic in a badfic or anything.
Back to top Go down
Sutremaine
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sutremaine

PostSubject: Re: The text wall, it hurts! x.x   The text wall, it hurts! x.x EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 8:39 am

Quote :
So he sat back and looked around, he saw Jessie watching him closely
but James and Meowth were out getting food. Right now Ash wished they
had Pikachu instead of him.
Even though a Pikachu was nowhere near large enough to satisfy Jessie's ravening hunger, the difficulty in skinning and preparing the little mon would have given him enough time to get away. Ash could only hope that James and Meowth returned quickly with the baby carrots and gravy giblets, otherwise Jessie would devour him without even a trace of seasoning. Philistine.

Quote :
He stares for a second then he decides he doesn’t wanna wait any longer
and pushes himself into Jessie. He starts thrusting into her slowly at
first then faster and harder. She moans and screams while Ash is
thrusting into her. Motavating him to push into her harder. “Oh, Ash!”
He says her name back and then she cums and he follows a few seconds
later. He lifts himself off of her. “Wow.” That was all she could say.
It had been a long time since she'd done a fic with a partner this incompetent. Normally she'd retire to her trailer and finish herself off, but this time she hadn't even started.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The text wall, it hurts! x.x   The text wall, it hurts! x.x Empty

Back to top Go down

The text wall, it hurts! x.x
Page 1 of 1