Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Teen pleads guilty to raping his girlfriend's toddler

Go down 
+9
Penguin
frostflowers
Mikey Go WOOGA
Lapin
Narwhal
Malganis
Chris91
unskilled78
T.S.Orr
13 posters
AuthorMessage
T.S.Orr
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
T.S.Orr

Teen pleads guilty to raping his girlfriend's toddler Empty
PostSubject: Teen pleads guilty to raping his girlfriend's toddler   Teen pleads guilty to raping his girlfriend's toddler EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 4:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quote :
A DeSoto County Circuit Court jury was released Wednesday without having to decide whether a 19-year-old man abused and molested his girlfriend's toddler more than a year ago.

Kenneth Blake Watkins took the burden off their shoulders, pleading guilty to the offenses before the first of several witnesses were called to testify in his defense on day three of a trial in Hernando.

Quote :
Prosecutors said the toddler suffered internal injury, as well as external bruising on her buttocks, thighs, back and face, during the incident.

This was on the local news. This case originally happened last year but the fucker plead guilty yesterday. He can be sentenced to Life in prison. Welcome to Mississippi where we lock up baby rapers for life. I hope he gets put in gen pop and becomes someone's "bitch" the first night.

Quote :
His sentencing has been scheduled for Jan. 29

Oh look I get two presents before I ship out for basic. This bastard being sentence (hopefully to the maximum) and a party the next day! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I feel so special.
Back to top Go down
unskilled78
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Teen pleads guilty to raping his girlfriend's toddler   Teen pleads guilty to raping his girlfriend's toddler EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:41 am

Was he only dating her to gain access to her child?
I'm rather confused as to how this works.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Teen pleads guilty to raping his girlfriend's toddler   Teen pleads guilty to raping his girlfriend's toddler EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:42 am

I'm hoping his ex-girlfriend shows up at his sentencing hearing and gives him the ass-kicking he so richly deserves.
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Teen pleads guilty to raping his girlfriend's toddler   Teen pleads guilty to raping his girlfriend's toddler EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 9:32 am

Chris91 wrote:
I'm hoping his ex-girlfriend shows up at his sentencing hearing and gives him the ass-kicking he so richly deserves.

Umm... Chris, how would she do that? Rolling Eyes He's in handcuffs and probably surrounded by a dozen police officers who are on the alert to keep that sort of thing from happening.

On-topic: shit, what an evil motherfucker.
Back to top Go down
Narwhal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Narwhal

PostSubject: Re: Teen pleads guilty to raping his girlfriend's toddler   Teen pleads guilty to raping his girlfriend's toddler EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 10:09 am

But he's obviously got mental issues. He was only 18 when he did it and he said he was sorry. Shouldn't we be rehabilitating him?
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: Teen pleads guilty to raping his girlfriend's toddler   Teen pleads guilty to raping his girlfriend's toddler EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 10:12 am

Yeah, he's got mental issues. Lets put him in prison on the isolation unit for the next twenty years and see if it helps him out any.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Teen pleads guilty to raping his girlfriend's toddler   Teen pleads guilty to raping his girlfriend's toddler EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 10:27 am

It's AWWWWWWWWW RRRRIIIIIIIGGGGGHHHHHTTTTT!!!!

*ahem* ...

I can't tell if Lapinina is earnestly agreeing with Whally's sarcastic mockery of bleeding heart hippy douchebags or not. Colbert
Back to top Go down
frostflowers
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
frostflowers

PostSubject: Re: Teen pleads guilty to raping his girlfriend's toddler   Teen pleads guilty to raping his girlfriend's toddler EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 10:48 am

Having hung around for far too many incarnations of this board, I consider myself a rather cynical individual - but hell, this just makes me want to cry and then hit something. Or possibly the other way around.

I can't even begin to imagine what it must have been like for the mother to come home and find her little girl like that. I'm trying to avoid thinking about what it must have been like for the little girl, because damn, I don't think I could handle that.

Those of you who know the American legal system better than I - what is the minimum you can get for child abuse/sexual battery?
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: Teen pleads guilty to raping his girlfriend's toddler   Teen pleads guilty to raping his girlfriend's toddler EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 12:17 pm

Deepends on the state and how the sentence is carried out.

Let's see....in Texas the sentencing for child abuse has a minimum of 180 days and a maximum of 99 years. It depends on the severity of the crime and the mental state of the offender.

Sexual battery carries the most severe penalties of all sex-based crimes in Texas. In Texas, before the Supreme Court overturned it, the death penalty was on the table for child sexual assault cases. Its probably a pretty accurate guess to say that if it was still an option, the judge would put him on death row.

Sexual battery in Texas has a minimum of 9 years. I couldn't find anything that had the maximum number of years.

Safe to say he's going to be in prison for the rest of his life. Say what you want about Texas, but they play hardball for sure. I want him in isolation for his own safety, and so that he has nothing else to do with his day but stare at a wall and think.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Teen pleads guilty to raping his girlfriend's toddler   Teen pleads guilty to raping his girlfriend's toddler EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 12:27 pm

Lapin, every time he exhales he contributes to global warming. You don't want this pervert to start killing polar bears, do you? I thought not. Execution all the way.
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: Teen pleads guilty to raping his girlfriend's toddler   Teen pleads guilty to raping his girlfriend's toddler EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 12:30 pm

Death penalty isn't on the table Penguin. It doesn't look like either charge can have a death penalty sentence.

Even Texas doesn't execute rapists. Huh. You learn something new every day.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Teen pleads guilty to raping his girlfriend's toddler   Teen pleads guilty to raping his girlfriend's toddler EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 12:32 pm

Doesn't have to be legal. Put him in the general population. THINK OF THE POLAR BEARS.
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: Teen pleads guilty to raping his girlfriend's toddler   Teen pleads guilty to raping his girlfriend's toddler EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 12:39 pm

I don't support vigilantes.

If it happens, it happens. It probably will.
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Teen pleads guilty to raping his girlfriend's toddler   Teen pleads guilty to raping his girlfriend's toddler EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 1:06 pm

Lapin wrote:
Safe to say he's going to be in prison for the rest of his life. Say what you want about Texas, but they play hardball for sure. I want him in isolation for his own safety, and so that he has nothing else to do with his day but stare at a wall and think.

Isolation might actually be a crueler punishment, mentally and emotionally speaking, than putting him in with other people would be. Well, I'm sure putting him in gen pop would be cruel, too, but it would likely be of a much shorter duration.
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: Teen pleads guilty to raping his girlfriend's toddler   Teen pleads guilty to raping his girlfriend's toddler EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 1:26 pm

Thus the point. Isolation will ensure him a long, long life of slowly going insane, tormented by his own thoughts.

I said I didn't support vigilantes. I never said I didn't support legal ways of making a dreg like him suffer.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Teen pleads guilty to raping his girlfriend's toddler   Teen pleads guilty to raping his girlfriend's toddler EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 4:56 pm

Uh...

Didn't this occur in Mississippi? Teen pleads guilty to raping his girlfriend's toddler 203843 I didn't actually read the article, by Orry said Mississippi. Colbert

ALSO, I have a solution to Penny and Lapinina's problems. Make the death penalty legal, nay, mandatory for shit like this. Then we can legally "save the polar bears." Razz
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Teen pleads guilty to raping his girlfriend's toddler   Teen pleads guilty to raping his girlfriend's toddler EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:47 pm

I doubt he'll last long in the general population. In prison, child molesters are the very bottom of the food chain.
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: Teen pleads guilty to raping his girlfriend's toddler   Teen pleads guilty to raping his girlfriend's toddler EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:51 pm

Google said Desoto was in Texas.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: Teen pleads guilty to raping his girlfriend's toddler   Teen pleads guilty to raping his girlfriend's toddler EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:53 pm

Lapin wrote:

Annnnnd the actual website says it's in MS.
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: Teen pleads guilty to raping his girlfriend's toddler   Teen pleads guilty to raping his girlfriend's toddler EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:54 pm

Ohhhhh. Damn it.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Teen pleads guilty to raping his girlfriend's toddler   Teen pleads guilty to raping his girlfriend's toddler EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 8:42 pm

Mafiosa wrote:
Lapin wrote:

Annnnnd the actual website says it's in MS.
So...did he rape the toddler in two states?
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
T.S.Orr
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
T.S.Orr

PostSubject: Re: Teen pleads guilty to raping his girlfriend's toddler   Teen pleads guilty to raping his girlfriend's toddler EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 10:03 pm

This happened in Hernado, MS which is in Desoto County and no, he didn't rape a toddler in two states. He was babysitting his girlfriend's daughter while she went to her college classes and raped the kid. The mother found out later that day when she was changing her daughter's diaper and discovered blood and semen in it.

The maximum he can get is life in prison and don't worry down here they kill baby rapists in prison.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Teen pleads guilty to raping his girlfriend's toddler   Teen pleads guilty to raping his girlfriend's toddler EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 5:18 pm

Quote :
HERNANDO - A DeSoto County Circuit Court jury was released Wednesday without having to decide whether a 19-year-old man abused and molested his girlfriend's toddler more than a year ago.

Kenneth Blake Watkins took the burden off their shoulders, pleading guilty to the offenses before the first of several witnesses were called to testify in his defense on day three of a trial in Hernando.

Watkins had been charged with child abuse and sexual battery - an offense including penetration - of a 16-month-old girl while her mother attended a college class on Jan. 25, 2008.

Prosecutors said the toddler suffered internal injury, as well as external bruising on her buttocks, thighs, back and face, during the incident.

Physical evidence presented at trial included expert reports supporting those statements and that it was Watkins' semen found in the toddler's bloody diaper in the hours after he babysat her.

Watkins, who had been free on bond pending trial, was taken to DeSoto County Jail following his guilty pleas on Wednesday.

His sentencing has been scheduled for Jan. 29.

Am I the only one that wants to see a photo of this guy? All these people are such beautiful-looking people, I want to see if he fits the trend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teen pleads guilty to raping his girlfriend's toddler   Teen pleads guilty to raping his girlfriend's toddler Empty

Back to top Go down

Teen pleads guilty to raping his girlfriend's toddler
Page 1 of 1