Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"RECEIVE MY AIDS!!!!!!"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkAngelNeko

DarkAngelNeko

"RECEIVE MY AIDS!!!!!!" Empty
PostSubject: "RECEIVE MY AIDS!!!!!!"   "RECEIVE MY AIDS!!!!!!" EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 12:39 am

Here's a little known but funny none the less golden oldie I put on the green boards a few months before it died. I give you the worst SasuNaru fic evar!! Touch of a Lonely Heart http://naruto.adultfanfiction.net/story.php?no=544178693&chapter=1

Quote :
Narutos eyes widened in shock as Sasukes lips forced themselves onto his, heat
building as their mouths joined, tongues clashing. Sasuke gently toyed with the
first row of his teeth, then insuitivly, forcefully - not so violent as to be
painful, pushed his tongue far into Narutos now accepting mouth, a hint of what
was to come.

first row of teeth? um listen trollfic writer last I heard Naurto's dad wasn't Kisame! Or is he...? Shocked Oh, and a bit of a spoiler, what's to come is supposed consensual sex that turns to rape, it sounds like typical published yaoi :sleep: but trust me it gets 'better'

Quote :
The musky scent of Sasukes own arousal filled Uzumakis nostrils, enchanting him,
bedazzling him, made him dizzy from desire of the other boys steaming
embrace.

Sounds like Sauske hasn't washed his junk in while. Quiet frankly I'd be reeling from the stench myself, and just how many boys are with them and are they in a sauna now? Meh, its best not to think too hard about these things, its not like logic was used in this crapfic!

Quote :
Naruto couldn't resist grinding his body against Sasuke as the older boy tickles
his ear with his razor-sharp tongue, trailing it down his neck and leaving a
steaming, wet trail of burning lust, causing the boy with the azure eyes to gasp
- he needed more. He need so. Much. More.

razor sharp tongue tickling him and leaving a burning trail?!?! That sounds painful not erotic! I highly doubt sticking a hot razor blade in you mouth and running it down your partner's ear and neck would 'tickle' unless tickle also means to cut now.

Quote :
There was a brief rustling as Sasuke used his Summon Lube Technique to create a small can of lube on Naruto's back.

Ok, since when is it ok to teach young ninjas how to summon a tube of Astroglide as an essential technique for being a ninja?!?! I've heard of the Boy Scout's motto "Be Prepared" but this ridiculous!

Quote :
Sasuke began foaming at his mouth as he felt himself nearing climax.
"So I'm gonna pass on a little gift my brother gave me, UZUMAKI WHORE!
And this gift is meant for you and you alone! It is a curse I've saved
especially for you, and I'll make sure you never give it to anyone
else; my last requiem!"

Let me guess rabies? I'd say making Naruto into a whiny gay emo douche? That must be it! How ebbbul!

Here's the line you've all been waiting for:

Quote :
"RECEIVE MY AIDS!"
"RECEIVE MY AIDS!!!!!!" 611762 There are no words to propperly decribe the sheer halairity or insanity of that line!

Well there is a part 2 this steaming pile of trollauthor shit, but reviewing this compels me to do this: :headshot: So, if you want to review it be my guest! I ain't touching it besides its not al that funny,just moar rape and Naruto wangsting over having teh aids now!

This crap has actually gotten good reviews Dear lord I hate to think the fanboys and fangirls are Fap and Schlick to this! Well, that's it for tonight, err, morning I'll leave you kids to sporking chapter 2! 'Enjoy'! Smile
Back to top Go down
KJM
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: "RECEIVE MY AIDS!!!!!!"   "RECEIVE MY AIDS!!!!!!" EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 1:04 am

Quote :
"RECEIVE MY AIDS!"
Has anyone done fan art of this?
Back to top Go down
http://kennethmrrw502.blogspot.com/
DarkAngelNeko

DarkAngelNeko

PostSubject: Re: "RECEIVE MY AIDS!!!!!!"   "RECEIVE MY AIDS!!!!!!" EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 1:10 am

No, unfortunately but it really dose need fan art to immortalize this line!
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: "RECEIVE MY AIDS!!!!!!"   "RECEIVE MY AIDS!!!!!!" EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 2:57 am

Make a contest of it!
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: "RECEIVE MY AIDS!!!!!!"   "RECEIVE MY AIDS!!!!!!" EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 11:44 am

KJM wrote:
Quote :
"RECEIVE MY AIDS!"
Has anyone done fan art of this?

If they have, they should burn it. "RECEIVE MY AIDS!!!!!!" 611762
Back to top Go down
KelinciHutan
Global Nomad
Global Nomad
KelinciHutan

PostSubject: Re: "RECEIVE MY AIDS!!!!!!"   "RECEIVE MY AIDS!!!!!!" EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:06 pm

There is an icon on LJ, here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "RECEIVE MY AIDS!!!!!!"   "RECEIVE MY AIDS!!!!!!" Empty

Back to top Go down

"RECEIVE MY AIDS!!!!!!"
Page 1 of 1