Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Violent Caresses ~*~stabbity, stabbity!~*~ (A firefly fic)

Go down 
+5
Rabid Badger
Yattara
unskilled78
Dixie
Maximilia
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

Violent Caresses ~*~stabbity, stabbity!~*~ (A firefly fic) Empty
PostSubject: Violent Caresses ~*~stabbity, stabbity!~*~ (A firefly fic)   Violent Caresses ~*~stabbity, stabbity!~*~ (A firefly fic) EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:31 pm

I can't believe I haven't even looked at the Firefly section yet! Oh. Em. Gee. So many Rayne fics. So many Mal-has-a-daughter fluff fics.

Also, I have a knack for finding first time writer's fics. :-/

Violet Caressess: What heppens when a companion freind of Inara's comes on Firefly and finds romance in the crew? Read to find out! IxM, MxOC, JxOC NO FLAMES, REVIEW!

I think what drew me to this fic was the 'NO FLAMES, REVIEW!'

Quote :
(AN: Welcome to my 1st Firely fanfic! Im so excited! I now its going to be great, so review & favrite. Thanks to Shila for helping me w/ this!)
Shila needs to try a little harder as a beta, methinks.

Quote :
(Disclaimer: I only own Maeve, evry1 else is Joe Swedon’s! Dont sue me!!1)
I'm sure Joe Swedon won't. Joss Whedon, on the other hand, might.

Quote :
Inara braided a girl’s hair. It was a rich chesnut with beutiful purple streeks thru it.
Purple streaks through the hair; chestnut was shocked and outraged!

Quote :
She was indeed gorgous, with alabasar skin, delicate features, vuluptous curves, and full kissable lips.
Maybe it's just me and I'm reading too many typos into this, but I keep seeing "vuluptous" as "vultureuptous".

Quote :
Maeve and Inara went to the same companion school, but Maeve was only 18 and was just now able to work as a companion.
Wow, Inara must have been held back a lot in Companion School!

Quote :
All the men looked at them with desire. Maeve blushed, because she was young and a virjin.
Tee hee! I'm so innocent!

Quote :
He smiled pervertly at her, putting his hand on her ass when he talked to her and starring at her boobs.
"They will star in the greatest film of all time: Peter Piper Pickled a Pair of Pineapples!"

Quote :
Maeve had to agree, because she was a prostitute, but she was whorified.

You can say that again! *dies laughing*

Quote :
“Oh, INara!” she whimpered. “A whorible man wants to sleep with me tonight!”
"He goes to whores! It's whoreable!"

Quote :
“Oh no!” Inara cried. “Thats a very evil man! He raped 2 companions at the same time for 48 hours strate!”
Dood's got stamina!

Quote :
“Oh, Inara!” Maeve cried despretly. “I dont want to loose my virjinity to a man like that! I want my 1st to be a gentle man, with lots of experience, whose brave and strong!”

“Dont worry Maeve, I know someone just like that!” Inara exclaimed. “After the pary, come back onto Firefly with me, so you can escape that pedofile and Ill introduce you to a man.”
But Companions aren't children... OH NEVER MIND!
Back to top Go down
Dixie
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Dixie

PostSubject: Re: Violent Caresses ~*~stabbity, stabbity!~*~ (A firefly fic)   Violent Caresses ~*~stabbity, stabbity!~*~ (A firefly fic) EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 4:02 am

Obvious troll is obvious. Got to be a troll. Her Harry Potter story is even worse: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] All that awful spelling, all those homonyms, all those cliches...

Actually, it wouldn't surprise me at all if this turned out to be from the Bad Story competition a few months ago.
Back to top Go down
unskilled78
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Violent Caresses ~*~stabbity, stabbity!~*~ (A firefly fic)   Violent Caresses ~*~stabbity, stabbity!~*~ (A firefly fic) EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 6:46 am

Yea, the spelling of the word horified is just too glorious to be a coincidence.
The only other explanation is the Beta finding the mistake and thinking it too hilarious to take out.
Back to top Go down
Yattara
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Yattara

PostSubject: Re: Violent Caresses ~*~stabbity, stabbity!~*~ (A firefly fic)   Violent Caresses ~*~stabbity, stabbity!~*~ (A firefly fic) EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 6:06 am

Euhm, didn't Companions get to choose the people they were going to accompany/sleep with? Inara does say something like that in the series.
Back to top Go down
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

PostSubject: Re: Violent Caresses ~*~stabbity, stabbity!~*~ (A firefly fic)   Violent Caresses ~*~stabbity, stabbity!~*~ (A firefly fic) EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 12:56 pm

Why yes, yes they do. Smile
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Violent Caresses ~*~stabbity, stabbity!~*~ (A firefly fic)   Violent Caresses ~*~stabbity, stabbity!~*~ (A firefly fic) EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 6:54 pm

I'm still trying to figure out how anyone could spell virginity with a 'j'

Also, pedofile. I'm assuming this is the special file they keep the names of all known child molesters in?
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: Violent Caresses ~*~stabbity, stabbity!~*~ (A firefly fic)   Violent Caresses ~*~stabbity, stabbity!~*~ (A firefly fic) EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 3:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Violent Caresses ~*~stabbity, stabbity!~*~ (A firefly fic)   Violent Caresses ~*~stabbity, stabbity!~*~ (A firefly fic) EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 6:18 pm

"Violent Caresses"? Shocked

The title alone reeks of weapons-grade suck.

Forget flames, we should start a full-fledged bonfire to incinerate this thing.
Back to top Go down
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

PostSubject: Re: Violent Caresses ~*~stabbity, stabbity!~*~ (A firefly fic)   Violent Caresses ~*~stabbity, stabbity!~*~ (A firefly fic) EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 6:38 am

Actually, Chris, "Violent Caresses" is the name I gave the snark. The name of the fic is "Violet Caresses", which isn't a lot better.
Back to top Go down
xLilacEy
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Violent Caresses ~*~stabbity, stabbity!~*~ (A firefly fic)   Violent Caresses ~*~stabbity, stabbity!~*~ (A firefly fic) EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:25 pm

Hello everyone. Nice to see you find my writings amusing. If you couldn't tell by the correct grammar I am now using, both my stories were indeed trolls. However, I wasn't aware of a bad story contest; I just enjoy badfic so much that I wanted to write some myself. I was afraid I was going over the top, but I got some kicks out of it and wasn't planning on updating again (I couldn't manage to write troll-virginity-losing scene), so I can't complain. This was my first troll, and most likely my last.
Back to top Go down
kleine_kat
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
kleine_kat

PostSubject: Re: Violent Caresses ~*~stabbity, stabbity!~*~ (A firefly fic)   Violent Caresses ~*~stabbity, stabbity!~*~ (A firefly fic) EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 1:15 am

But it was such a good effort! It made it here, after all, and yes, there have been and probably will be again badfic-writing contests.
Although, authors that truly are awful and think they're swell are actually much more fun.

Still, nice troll.
Back to top Go down
Blooferlady
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Blooferlady

PostSubject: Re: Violent Caresses ~*~stabbity, stabbity!~*~ (A firefly fic)   Violent Caresses ~*~stabbity, stabbity!~*~ (A firefly fic) EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 7:31 am

I, for one, certainly got a laugh out it.

Whorified. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://blooferblog.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Violent Caresses ~*~stabbity, stabbity!~*~ (A firefly fic)   Violent Caresses ~*~stabbity, stabbity!~*~ (A firefly fic) Empty

Back to top Go down

Violent Caresses ~*~stabbity, stabbity!~*~ (A firefly fic)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Why God, Why? :: The Sporking Table :: New Releases-
Jump to: