Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So Much For I love you, Patrick Bateman!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

So Much For I love you, Patrick Bateman!! Empty
PostSubject: So Much For I love you, Patrick Bateman!!   So Much For I love you, Patrick Bateman!! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 6:38 pm

The story in question

If the title is that stupid (it's actually sans the "Patrick Bateman", I added that to denote which fandom it was...sorta), what are the chances the rest of the story is going to make sense? Yeah, right. Anyway, this story is in the American Psycho fandom, which I found in the movies section. That makes me giggle right there since it was a book first (and a brilliant one at that) before it was a movie. It's about a Mary Sue victim who got away from Patrick, after a somewhat torrid love affair or something. The authoress just conveniently ignored the part where the whole movie where he's killing people is just a hallucination, a daydream. But of course, the ending of the movie wasn't made clear at all. NOPE, NOT AT ALL. Rolling Eyes

Anyway, we start out:

Quote :
I was the only one who escaped from his wrath... yet i was the one he regreted the most...
"Curses!" Patrick screamed, throwing down his chainsaw in frustration. "The Sue got away... the SUE GOT AWAY!"

Quote :
It's hard to tell, but I got to know him; not the polite, even naive-seeming facade; but I got to know the other side: The evil One, the heartless serial killer he was; the one who kept human corpses hidden in his appartment; the one who enjoyed torturing his victims long before he took their lives.
Ahh! Here's something you don't see often: semi-colon abuse.

Quote :
The irrational psychotic murderer.
As opposed to rational psychotic murderers? Check. Also, sentence fragment. Is sentence. Fragment.

Quote :
I can clearly remember the night he decided to keep me for the greatest good.
Bateman, that self-sacrificing sonuvagun, decided to keep the Sue in check in his own fandom. He knew he was the only one who could control her sparklypooness.

Quote :
One of my few virtues is to be a good listener; sometimes I can hear things that people don't say out loud; that's how I realized the kind of psycho I was talking to; can't say i wasn't scared, but there was something else.
It's ok, semi-colon. We'll keep you away from this story... shh now..

Quote :
-So, appart from being a serial killer, what did you say you do? -I asked as cassually as I could.
Ahh! Hypen! Not you too!

Quote :
He had no one else to turn to; and he wasn't about to kill the only person willing to help him out.
Yes, yes he would; that's why he's psychotic.

Quote :
We started seeing each other in secret.
As opposed to cleaning up bodies and bloodstains in public? Check...

Quote :
Maybe he had missed the tapes I took with me the last time I was there, the ones where he recorded some of his crimes.
Then why did you go back to his apartment, you stupid girl?! OMG, please, Patrick, chop her up? Start talking about Huey Lewis and the news and whip out the axe? Please? Pretty please?

Quote :
-All cleaned -he said, when he came back wearing a clean shirt and jeans.
Aha! I knew it was a clone! The REAL Patrick Bateman would never wear jeans!
Back to top Go down

So Much For I love you, Patrick Bateman!!
Page 1 of 1