Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cloud Mows the Lawn

Go down 
+11
SirDixonDongs
Saleha
grmblfjx
Chris91
AverageLurker
rae
BadficReadings
Raine
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Sara Jaye
King Bee
15 posters
AuthorMessage
King Bee
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
King Bee

Cloud Mows the Lawn Empty
PostSubject: Cloud Mows the Lawn   Cloud Mows the Lawn EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 3:12 pm

I bet you're wondering whats so bad about a fic called "Cloud Mows the Lawn?" Well, your about to find out.

Our story begins with Cloud doing some lawn work when...

Quote :
Suddenly, Tifa felt a slight rumble in her stomach, but she ignored it. She was having too good of a time watching Cloud. ~Snip~

She felt her stomach rumble again, and sighed. She really didn’t want to leave. She wanted tay tay there for the longest time, watching he husband do the yard. ~Snip~

Tifa’s stomach rumbled again, louder than the first two times. She realized she had to think of what to do, and quickly. She could run and return immediately, but then she would miss some of the lawn mowing. Her second option was to stay and clean up after herself, but the fear of getting caught made her feel uneasy. This feeling caused her stomach to rumble more. Tifa looked down. The floor was a brand new and very expensive tile floor. It was not a very pleasant idea for her to mess it up.

“Whatever,” muttered Tifa. “When a girl has to shit, a girl has to shit!”
Tell it like it is. Then Tifa goes to the bathroom andf does her business with a lovely describetion of your excrements:

Quote :
A crackling sound filled her ears as the turd finally slid out of her body. It was a hard one, dark brown and compressed together. And boy did it stink. Tifa didn’t mind the smell of her own droppings, but she knew it would be difficulty to get away with this.
Then Cloud comes, gets turned on and helps out.

Quote :
Tifa immediately jumped up in shock. She was so focused on expelling what was in her gorgeous bowels that Cloud finished the lawn and came up to the bedroom. So there she was, standing there, in a white t-shirt, white socks, red sneakers, and no pants or underwear, and with five inches of shit sticking out of her ass in front of the love of her life. Tifa began to cry, and Cloud approached her and hugged her. She didn’t care her shirt became drenched with his sweat. She wanted her man. She even felt a bulge in his pants, and realized that her taking a dump turned him on.

To Tifa’s surprise, Cloud turned her around and lowered her onto her hands and knees. Tifa was puzzled at first, wondering what he would do, but that puzzle was soon solved as Cloud guided his dicwardward her anus and the shit that hung from it. Cloud moaned as Tifa’s warm poo mashed against his dick. They had had anal sex many timesbefore, but never with a huge turd stuck in Tifa's ass!

Suddenly, Cloud’s dick set the poo that had been stuck in Tifa’s ass free. Tifa’s rectum expelled turdturd. Tifa farted again, and Cloud felt a pleasant breeze on his member.

“Thanks!” exclaimed Tifa.

“Hey, no problem,” said Cloud. “I’m going to shower. Wanna get in there with me?

End of chapter one. There are 3 more chapters. http://ff.adultfanfiction.net/story.php?no=1371
Back to top Go down
Sara Jaye
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sara Jaye

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Mows the Lawn   Cloud Mows the Lawn EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 3:13 pm

I'll never forget this fic no matter how hard I try. And I've tried, believe me. D:
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Mows the Lawn   Cloud Mows the Lawn EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 7:58 am

"Gorgeous bowels"?

"Turdturd"?

"Pleasant breeze"?

You just made me cry.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Mows the Lawn   Cloud Mows the Lawn EmptyWed May 26, 2010 7:50 am

Sorry for the necro-post, but if anyone would like it read out loud to them, Bennett The Sage is quite willing to risk mental damage to do it.
Back to top Go down
BadficReadings

BadficReadings

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Mows the Lawn   Cloud Mows the Lawn EmptyWed May 26, 2010 12:38 pm

Yuck, who the hell writes something like that? I hope for the sake of the author that this was written when on drugs, because if not that is a seriously fucked up person. Also the title of this fic is definitely the most misleading I've ever seen. I wish cloud had just mowed the lawn, sat down and had a nice tin of beer.

Raine wrote:
Sorry for the necro-post, but if anyone would like it read out loud to them, Bennett The Sage is quite willing to risk mental damage to do it.

There are some fics I will most likely never get the courage to do a reading of, and this fic is one of them. He's a braver person than I if he is serious about tackling this monstrosity.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BadficReadings
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Mows the Lawn   Cloud Mows the Lawn EmptyWed May 26, 2010 3:02 pm

BadficReadings wrote:
Raine wrote:

There are some fics I will most likely never get the courage to do a reading of, and this fic is one of them. He's a braver person than I if he is serious about tackling this monstrosity.

There's also some, er, nice visual gags. I'm glad they don't have Baby Ruth bars in Australia though, I don't think I could touch one every again.
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Mows the Lawn   Cloud Mows the Lawn EmptyWed May 26, 2010 3:10 pm

OMG. The candy bar >_____< I won't be eating one of those for a while.
Back to top Go down
AverageLurker

AverageLurker

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Mows the Lawn   Cloud Mows the Lawn EmptyThu May 27, 2010 12:36 am

I watched the whole thing and actually got nausea afterward. That's never happened before... O_o
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Mows the Lawn   Cloud Mows the Lawn EmptyThu May 27, 2010 10:07 am

BadficReadings wrote:
Yuck, who the hell writes something like that?

A full-blown psychopath, that's who.
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Mows the Lawn   Cloud Mows the Lawn EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 3:35 pm

Someone link BR to James Joyce's love letters, please.
Back to top Go down
Saleha
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Saleha

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Mows the Lawn   Cloud Mows the Lawn EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 7:16 am

grmblfjx wrote:

Anything for you, my dear!

Hey BR, check this out!
Back to top Go down
http://diva-urd.livejournal.com/
SirDixonDongs
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
SirDixonDongs

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Mows the Lawn   Cloud Mows the Lawn EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:34 am

noooooooooooooooo james joyce get away from meeeeeeeeeeeeee
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Mows the Lawn   Cloud Mows the Lawn EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 10:49 am

SirDixonDongs wrote:
noooooooooooooooo james joyce get away from meeeeeeeeeeeeee

*James Joyce's zombie shuffles after Dongs, moaning "POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP" and "FAAAAAAAAAAAARTS"*
Back to top Go down
Sutremaine
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sutremaine

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Mows the Lawn   Cloud Mows the Lawn EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:33 am

I never really had a problem with this one compared to all the other stuff in GAFF's GO section. Everybody's so happy, you know? No rape, no humiliation, no hatred... truly a fic from a more innocent time.
Back to top Go down
BadficReadings

BadficReadings

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Mows the Lawn   Cloud Mows the Lawn EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 1:47 pm

Sutremaine wrote:
I never really had a problem with this one compared to all the other stuff in GAFF's GO section. Everybody's so happy, you know? No rape, no humiliation, no hatred... truly a fic from a more innocent time.

But in this particular fic, the squick is because the characters are enjoying it, especially the part when Cloud literally eats shit. Gross to the extreme. It might just be a personal thing, but it's so... unbelievable that somebody could write something like that because I don't like to think that anybody would think like that. Of course I know that there are many fetishes, plenty of them unusual, but I find this one of the squickiest. Perhaps it's a personal thing, but the more I imagine somebody doing the activities described in this story, the more nauseated I feel.
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Mows the Lawn   Cloud Mows the Lawn EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 2:15 pm

BadficReadings wrote:
it's so... unbelievable that somebody could write something like that because I don't like to think that anybody would think like that.

Did you have a look at Saleha's link? It was for you, you know.
Back to top Go down
Sutremaine
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sutremaine

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Mows the Lawn   Cloud Mows the Lawn EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 2:25 pm

When you look at things like PRED or Celebrian or the Agony series or Subjugation this one is really not that bad in its depiction of events. It's still pretty terrible by itself, but it's so far removed from anything resembling FFVII that the characters are OCs with FFVII names and I just can't get worked up about the characterisation.

This fic has the same trainwreck quality as Palahniuk's Guts even though scat is about the only fetish that I really can't stand. You have to keep reading just to see how much worse it can get.
Back to top Go down
BadficReadings

BadficReadings

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Mows the Lawn   Cloud Mows the Lawn EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 2:37 pm

grmblfjx wrote:
BadficReadings wrote:
it's so... unbelievable that somebody could write something like that because I don't like to think that anybody would think like that.

Did you have a look at Saleha's link? It was for you, you know.

I din't realize that this link was for my benefit, but now I've read a bit of it the only think I can say is that with these letters being a century old, that it is undeniable proof that human nature does not change. A great historical record of a couple with a fetish.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Mows the Lawn   Cloud Mows the Lawn EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 5:30 am

Quote :
Tifa didn’t mind the smell of her own droppings, but she knew it would
be difficulty to get away with this.

You know, devoid of context, this makes me snicker. Apparently, I am eight years old.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Mows the Lawn   Cloud Mows the Lawn EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 6:25 am

I listened to somebody reading it. The last flimsy strips of my innocence have been stripped away by reading it. It made me want to cry, but I didn't. I am strong.

I AM A MAN!
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
SlyChild
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

Location : Ass glued to computer chair. Haven't moved in days.

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Mows the Lawn   Cloud Mows the Lawn EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 8:38 am

Saleha wrote:
grmblfjx wrote:

Anything for you, my dear!

Hey BR, check this out!
The disturbing this is that he seems to go from flowery prose to nasty filth in the same sentence. Something has to be seriously wrong with you to write that. Cloud Mows the Lawn Icon_pale
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Mows the Lawn   Cloud Mows the Lawn EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:43 am

Naw. He had some serious fetishes going on there, but he didn't publish these for all to read. They were written for only one person to read, and apparently his wife liked a mix of omgnasty and flowery prose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Mows the Lawn   Cloud Mows the Lawn Empty

Back to top Go down

Cloud Mows the Lawn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Why God, Why? :: The Sporking Table :: Golden Oldies-
Jump to: