Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Man arrested for soliciting sex...

Go down 
+6
Lapin
Rabid Badger
Keith Fraser
Mafiosa
Delcat
Malganis
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

Man arrested for soliciting sex... Empty
PostSubject: Man arrested for soliciting sex...   Man arrested for soliciting sex... EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 10:13 am

...from a mom AND her 14-month-old baby.

Or, I should say, who he thought was a mom, since it was a sting....

Quote :
The Delaware County District Attorney's Office announced the arrest of
a New York man who allegedly arranged to have sex with a Pennsylvania
mother and her young baby.

A sex sting involving an undercover detective working online with the
D.A.'s office led to Taylor's arrest. The undercover officer posed as a
mom with a young baby.

Investigators allege that since June, Taylor was under the impression
that he was talking to a mom who was willing to include her
14-month-old daughter in numerous sex acts with him.

The even more disturbing implication of that above sentence is that yes, apparently there would be, or are, mothers out there who woud do that.

Quote :
"It's disturbing. It's sexually graphic and it indicates a clear
intention to have that kind of intimate contact with a baby, a
14-month-old female baby," Green explained.

According to Suetonius, the Emperor Tiberius did stuff like this.

And the creepiest part of this very creepy story?

Quote :
The 48-year-old Taylor, who is married and has a young child, was arrested on Wednesday at a Dunkin' Donuts on Baltimore Pike.

I wonder if he's abused his own child.... Man arrested for soliciting sex... 309696
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: Man arrested for soliciting sex...   Man arrested for soliciting sex... EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 10:30 am

inb4 AWWWWRIGHT
Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: Man arrested for soliciting sex...   Man arrested for soliciting sex... EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 10:41 am

Gross gross bad sick wrong ew yuck ugh
Back to top Go down
Keith Fraser
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Keith Fraser

PostSubject: Re: Man arrested for soliciting sex...   Man arrested for soliciting sex... EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 5:52 pm

Agh agh agh ICK ICK ICK BLEEEURGH. Man arrested for soliciting sex... 556166

I clicked on this thread because I guessed there must be more to the story than the headline. I should have known better.
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Man arrested for soliciting sex...   Man arrested for soliciting sex... EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 7:40 pm

Quote :
The even more disturbing implication of that
above sentence is that yes, apparently there would be, or are, mothers
out there who would do that.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: Man arrested for soliciting sex...   Man arrested for soliciting sex... EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:06 pm

You know what I always wonder during these cases?

How does a grown man's erect penis fit inside an infant's vagina? I imagine there's a lot of pain. How is it even pleasurable?
Back to top Go down
Sheba
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sheba

PostSubject: Re: Man arrested for soliciting sex...   Man arrested for soliciting sex... EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:32 pm

Simple answer? It doesn't. I read of a case a few months back, of a man accused of raping the 5-month-old girl he was babysitting. The doctor in the ER that treated her said she was, and I quote, ' crying so hard she nearly stopped breathing'.

Also, obligatory [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] . Way to go, humanity.
Back to top Go down
Keith Fraser
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Keith Fraser

PostSubject: Re: Man arrested for soliciting sex...   Man arrested for soliciting sex... EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 2:47 pm

In case this story didn't make you puke up your own spleen, here's a similar one from the UK where infant abuse actually took place:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Braigwen
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Braigwen

PostSubject: Re: Man arrested for soliciting sex...   Man arrested for soliciting sex... EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 3:06 pm

This kind of shit should come with an automatic and immediate death sentence to be carried out at the moment of arrest.

Two bullets to the head plus stringing up the corpse for all to see should sufficiently shame both the perp and his family for putting up with that kind of shit without making him an entrant into the Darwin Awards.

Police don't have the stomach! I'll do it for fucking FREE!!!
Back to top Go down
Wandering Critic
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Man arrested for soliciting sex...   Man arrested for soliciting sex... EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 3:24 pm

Mythandariel wrote:
This kind of shit should come with an automatic and immediate death sentence to be carried out at the moment of arrest.
Because, as we all know, everyone who is arrested is always guilty.

I'm a little unclear on just what happened in the UK case. Since we're talking about a country where an elderly woman can be convicted of assault for poking a teenage hoodlum with her finger, there may be some questions as to what "horrific" actually means. Given the situation, it could range from raping babies to taking pictures of them splashing in paddling pools. Later on "fantasies" are mentioned, and despite the fact that there are records of every child the person at the center of this was in contact with, experts have been unable to identify any of them, which poses the question of whether they actually exist at all; CGI is getting pretty good. Is there anywhere that gives a better idea of what actually took place?
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingcritic.wordpress.com/
Keith Fraser
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Keith Fraser

PostSubject: Re: Man arrested for soliciting sex...   Man arrested for soliciting sex... EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 4:25 pm

Now you mention it, none of the reports I've read have mentioned physical evidence, and it does seem odd they can't identify a single child from the pictures. Surely there's at least some instances where they could just say "does your child have birthmark X?" and not have to physically examine them all.

I think at least some of the "horrific", "unimaginable", "worst ever", etc. type comments have come from police officers who deal with these sort of cases a lot. The BBC TV news also declined to give any kind of detail. The sad thing is that if they did say what this woman supposedly did to these kids, we'd probably have read about it on the internet already (just not necessarily involving children).
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Man arrested for soliciting sex...   Man arrested for soliciting sex... EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 4:53 pm

Lapin wrote:
You know what I always wonder during these cases?

How does a grown man's erect penis fit inside an infant's vagina?

Here's a hint:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Man arrested for soliciting sex...   Man arrested for soliciting sex... EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 6:19 pm

Keith Fraser wrote:
Now you mention it, none of the reports I've read have mentioned physical evidence, and it does seem odd they can't identify a single child from the pictures. Surely there's at least some instances where they could just say "does your child have birthmark X?" and not have to physically examine them all.

I'd be interested in knowing what time frame this took place over. The thing about daycare is that eventually the child gets old enough to go to school and no longer needs it, or their parents may decide they don't like the place they're in and withdraw them. It's possible that the reason they can't identify any of the children in the images with children in the day care is because this has been going on long enough for them to start nursery school, or their parents may have had complaints from the child and taken them out, but not bothered to alert the authorities (and yes, I've known people whose young children have complained about a day care worker 'doing bad things to me' and choose to ignore it).

In any event, all three of them sound like the kind of people who should be locked up for the rest of their lives, preferably in solitary confinement where they have access to nothing beyond a bed and a toilet. Not that they're ever going to feel any remorse for what they did, but there's no reason to put them amongst the rest of the prison population and give the murderers and other thugs a chance at killing them for being child molesting perverts.
Back to top Go down

Man arrested for soliciting sex...
Page 1 of 1