Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cheyenne Cherry reminds us all why we hate her

Go down 
+10
quamp
theweirdkind
DarthDarthington
Psy-4
Spotts1701
Chaltab
Mikey Go WOOGA
Chris91
Mafiosa
Malganis
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

Cheyenne Cherry reminds us all why we hate her Empty
PostSubject: Cheyenne Cherry reminds us all why we hate her   Cheyenne Cherry reminds us all why we hate her EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 11:52 am

Granted, this article is urple as hell, but....

Those of you from the House may or may not remember the case of Cheyenne Cherry being posted in the News section. In short, she's a 17-year-old thug (who's already been in trouble with the law before, for stealing a dog) who, along with a 14-year-old friend, trashed her ex-roomate's apartment and killed the kitten, Tiger Lily, who lived there, by cooking the animal alive in the oven.

Quote :
A heartless kitty killer hissed angrily at animal rights activists
Wednesday, grinning widely as she took credit for stuffing the helpless
pet into a 500-degree oven.

"It's dead, bitch!" snapped an unrepentant Cheyenne Cherry, sticking her tongue out after a plea bargain that will put her behind bars for a year in the May 6 killing of tiny Tiger Lily.

Cherry, 17, was confronted after her guilty plea in Bronx Supreme Court to charges of animal cruelty and attempted burglary in the May 6 killing at her former roommate's apartment.

After her arrest, Cherry told police the cat killing was "just a joke."

In court Wednesday, Cherry admitted to Judge Margaret Clancy that the younger girl put the cat in the oven - and "I didn't let the cat out."

The pair fled the apartment because they didn't want to hear the dying
cat's cries or desperate scratching at the oven door, authorities said.

For another viewpoint, here's Black Star News' Robert Fleming, who argues that Cheyenne needs to be helped instead of condemned as an evil monster.

Another, less florid article about Cheyenne's sentencing and reaction.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: Cheyenne Cherry reminds us all why we hate her   Cheyenne Cherry reminds us all why we hate her EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 12:07 pm

Killing animals is just the beginning. Next she'll be wetting the bed and lighting fires and before you know it she'll be storing bodies under the floorboards of her basement torture chamber!

They grow up so fast. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Cheyenne Cherry reminds us all why we hate her   Cheyenne Cherry reminds us all why we hate her EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 12:41 pm

Robert Fleming is six different kinds of an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Cheyenne Cherry reminds us all why we hate her   Cheyenne Cherry reminds us all why we hate her EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 5:16 pm

Meanwhile, /b/ is shitting a chicken.

But let me get this straight. Michael Vick show remorse for similar crimes, apologizes more than once, but gets something like 18 months and a three game suspension. This bitch flaunts it and gets a year?

:wtf2:
Back to top Go down
Chaltab
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Chaltab

PostSubject: Re: Cheyenne Cherry reminds us all why we hate her   Cheyenne Cherry reminds us all why we hate her EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 6:28 pm

Okay, baking a kitten is a very cruel and unusual crime. The punishment for a crime should fit the crime. Thus, I argue that we should be legally allowed to use cruel and unusual punishments in this case.

Who wants to take a stab at repealing part of the eighth amendment?
Back to top Go down
Spotts1701
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
Spotts1701

PostSubject: Re: Cheyenne Cherry reminds us all why we hate her   Cheyenne Cherry reminds us all why we hate her EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 6:28 pm

Prosecutor probably felt that taking it to trial would end up with her essentially pinning it all on the 14-year-old, and figured a plea to a reduced charge was better than rolling the dice.
Back to top Go down
Psy-4
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction

PostSubject: Re: Cheyenne Cherry reminds us all why we hate her   Cheyenne Cherry reminds us all why we hate her EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 7:47 pm

Chaltab wrote:
Okay, baking a kitten is a very cruel and unusual crime. The punishment for a crime should fit the crime. Thus, I argue that we should be legally allowed to use cruel and unusual punishments in this case.

Who wants to take a stab at repealing part of the eighth amendment?
What is this? Cyberwulf hunting season?
Back to top Go down
DarthDarthington
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
DarthDarthington

PostSubject: Re: Cheyenne Cherry reminds us all why we hate her   Cheyenne Cherry reminds us all why we hate her EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 7:52 pm

I've said it before, but...

Kill it. Preferably in an oven.
Back to top Go down
theweirdkind
Bastion of Sanity
Bastion of Sanity
theweirdkind

PostSubject: Re: Cheyenne Cherry reminds us all why we hate her   Cheyenne Cherry reminds us all why we hate her EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 7:54 pm

This is a bit of old news. It's on ED.
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Cheyenne Cherry reminds us all why we hate her   Cheyenne Cherry reminds us all why we hate her EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:38 pm

theweirdkind wrote:
This is a bit of old news. It's on ED.

True, but the sentencing thing was new to me... even though it's a month or so old, so... erm, yeah. Just thought that an update might be handy.

I'm curious to know what the fourteen-year-old's story is. I read on a blog that apparently she is a mother of a kid, but I didn't know if that was legit, so I didn't link it.
Back to top Go down
quamp
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
quamp

PostSubject: Re: Cheyenne Cherry reminds us all why we hate her   Cheyenne Cherry reminds us all why we hate her EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:43 pm

I hope her cellmate is a radical PETA fan jailed for "rescuing" rats from experimental labs.
Back to top Go down
http://quamp.deviantart.com
Waffles
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Waffles

PostSubject: Re: Cheyenne Cherry reminds us all why we hate her   Cheyenne Cherry reminds us all why we hate her EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 12:56 am

This girl's mother should have aborted her. She is a disgrace to all womyn.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Cheyenne Cherry reminds us all why we hate her   Cheyenne Cherry reminds us all why we hate her EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 3:10 pm

quamp wrote:
I hope her cellmate is a radical PETA fan jailed for "rescuing" rats from experimental labs.

Poetic justice, that. Cheyenne Cherry reminds us all why we hate her 611762
Back to top Go down
Lexin
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Lexin

PostSubject: Re: Cheyenne Cherry reminds us all why we hate her   Cheyenne Cherry reminds us all why we hate her EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 3:47 pm

I'd probably ask them politely to stop. But then I'm British.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mpmrommel.co.uk
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Cheyenne Cherry reminds us all why we hate her   Cheyenne Cherry reminds us all why we hate her EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 7:12 pm

Lexin wrote:
I'd probably ask them politely to stop. But then I'm British.

"Fine then, if you won't leave voluntarily, we'll use our superior linguistic skills to convince you to leave."
Back to top Go down
The Unoriginal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
The Unoriginal

PostSubject: Re: Cheyenne Cherry reminds us all why we hate her   Cheyenne Cherry reminds us all why we hate her EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 1:53 pm

This is when the fascist in me breaks free and chants, "Neuter her." If she could do that, her own babies wouldn't have a chance anyway - and they'd have more'n a half of her maladjusted genes.

Anybody wants to bet how she'd score on a Voigt-Kampf test?
Back to top Go down
Princess Muse

PostSubject: Re: Cheyenne Cherry reminds us all why we hate her   Cheyenne Cherry reminds us all why we hate her EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 6:16 am

I was talking to my mum about sociopathy last night, and I honestly don't know if this chick has it, as she admitted to running out of the flat so she didn't need to hear the cat's wails. A sociopath wouldn't be bothered by screams of pain.

I think she shouldn't have been allowed to plea, she should have got the maximum sentence and left to rot in prison.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Cheyenne Cherry reminds us all why we hate her   Cheyenne Cherry reminds us all why we hate her EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:03 am

The Unoriginal wrote:
Anybody wants to bet how she'd score on a Voigt-Kampf test?

Even money she can't so much as spell Voigt-Kampf.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheyenne Cherry reminds us all why we hate her   Cheyenne Cherry reminds us all why we hate her Empty

Back to top Go down

Cheyenne Cherry reminds us all why we hate her
Page 1 of 1