Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Inglourious Basterds

Go down 
+22
myeerah
Lady Anne
Mafiosa
kleine_kat
Hot Cancer
Root Admin
Cyberwulf
InkWeaver
Malganis
Epeyon
Jay/Cris
Verandering
KGarrett
Mae Bedlam
Mikey Go WOOGA
Chocho
Maximilia
Fairlight
unskilled78
Penguin
Knorg
Narwhal
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

Inglourious Basterds - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inglourious Basterds   Inglourious Basterds - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 1:40 pm

kleine_kat wrote:
Mafiosa wrote:
Because if you don't win an argument on the internet, your penis shrinks.

I don't have a penis. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Does that mean my clit will shrink? Or my boobs? If you do win an argument, will they get bigger?

On the internet, everyone has an e-penis.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: Inglourious Basterds   Inglourious Basterds - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 1:44 pm

kleine_kat wrote:
Mafiosa wrote:

I don't have a penis. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Does that mean my clit will shrink? Or my boobs? If you do win an argument, will they get bigger?

YOU WILL GROW A PENIS AND IT WILL SHRINK. YOU WILL BE THE LAUGHINGSTOCK OF THE FUTA COMMUNITY.
Back to top Go down
kleine_kat
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
kleine_kat

PostSubject: Re: Inglourious Basterds   Inglourious Basterds - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 1:48 pm

Your current avatar mainly has an ass! I wonder if that gets bigger, if you lose an argument... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

But thanks, yeah, I'll go cultivate my e-penis and see that it grows to ginormous size...Something Fuusen club will covet!

GROW E-PENIS! GROW! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Fairlight
Keeper of the Gaffapedia
Keeper of the Gaffapedia
Fairlight

PostSubject: Re: Inglourious Basterds   Inglourious Basterds - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 2:15 pm

Well, I liked it anyway.

If you're a Tarantino fan, you'll love this one and if you're not, you never will be so don't bother watching it. That's all I have to say on the matter.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Inglourious Basterds   Inglourious Basterds - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 5:02 pm

Narwhal wrote:
I know this may be hard to comprehend, but, ah, you're actually not the final authority on what people can and should find interesting. For instance, I thought that Guren Laggan was a hideously shitty anime but there are other people who swear that it's the second coming of Cowboy Bebop. Different strokes, different folks. I can understand why other people like it. It's really not hard to see why people enjoy Tarantino's films. They're visually interesting and a damn good time.

You can piss and moan and take things like "turn your brain off" out of context until the cows come home, but it's not as if you're going to convince people who liked the movie to hate it as this is a matter of taste, so what's the point?

I love that you made this post on this forum. BETTER NEVER SNARK ANYTHING AGAIN NARWHAL AFTER ALL OTHER PEOPLE LIKE IT SO WHAT'S THE POINT
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: Inglourious Basterds   Inglourious Basterds - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 5:05 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
Narwhal wrote:
I know this may be hard to comprehend, but, ah, you're actually not the final authority on what people can and should find interesting. For instance, I thought that Guren Laggan was a hideously shitty anime but there are other people who swear that it's the second coming of Cowboy Bebop. Different strokes, different folks. I can understand why other people like it. It's really not hard to see why people enjoy Tarantino's films. They're visually interesting and a damn good time.

You can piss and moan and take things like "turn your brain off" out of context until the cows come home, but it's not as if you're going to convince people who liked the movie to hate it as this is a matter of taste, so what's the point?

I love that you made this post on this forum. BETTER NEVER SNARK ANYTHING AGAIN NARWHAL AFTER ALL OTHER PEOPLE LIKE IT SO WHAT'S THE POINT

10/10 I was THIS CLOSE to responding in earnest.
Back to top Go down
myeerah
Contributor
Contributor
myeerah

PostSubject: Re: Inglourious Basterds   Inglourious Basterds - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 5:27 pm

kleine_kat wrote:
Mafiosa wrote:

No, no. You need to eat ice cream to get bigger boobs. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Knorg
Behind Blue Eyes
Behind Blue Eyes
Knorg

PostSubject: Re: Inglourious Basterds   Inglourious Basterds - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 11:59 am

I'll buy all the girls webcams and vouchers for the ice cream store

Knorg,
Sexist pig.
Back to top Go down
kleine_kat
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
kleine_kat

PostSubject: Re: Inglourious Basterds   Inglourious Basterds - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 12:05 pm

I loooove icecream.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] My boobs are gonna be SO big!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Chicago Brown

Chicago Brown

PostSubject: Re: Inglourious Basterds   Inglourious Basterds - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 2:37 pm

I loved it.
I loved the mindless violence.
I loved Brad Pitt's accent.
I loved Hitler having his head blown to mush.
I loved Shosanna and her eeeeevil laugh.
I am masturbating over a picture of Christoph Waltz as I type.

Overall, quite good.
Back to top Go down
Jesus.
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Jesus.

PostSubject: Re: Inglourious Basterds   Inglourious Basterds - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 2:55 pm

kleine_kat wrote:
Which brings me back to Alexander, of which I recently saw two hours and then turned off. In my opinion, Alexander as played by Colin Farrel is a terrible bitchy wuss whom I wouldn't trust to lead me to the bathroom, let alone into battle, with a horrid hairdo, a whiny disposition, no charisma whatsoever, whose accent proved so stubborn the director decided to give all the Greeks that accent because it would look rather silly if Alex was the only one warbling Irish.

I didnt see the movie, but I agree with the accent thing. While I admit I think Colin Farrel is the sexiest Irish man who ever Irished (especially with his long hair Inglourious Basterds - Page 3 355243 ) the man has one accent. He can't even pretend to not be Irish. While the accent gets me every time, it is annoying. Which brings me to wonder how he got a role as a greek dude.

...Oh wait. He's Colin Farrel. Yeah
Back to top Go down
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

PostSubject: Re: Inglourious Basterds   Inglourious Basterds - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:04 pm

Chicago Brown wrote:
I loved it.
I loved the mindless violence.
I loved Brad Pitt's accent.
I loved Hitler having his head blown to mush.
I loved Shosanna and her eeeeevil laugh.
I am masturbating over a picture of Christoph Waltz as I type.

Overall, quite good.
What Chicago said.
Back to top Go down
Achtung Baby

Achtung Baby

PostSubject: Re: Inglourious Basterds   Inglourious Basterds - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 9:59 pm

I am not going to waste time going over why I loved Inglourious Basterds, other than to just say it was completely enthralling and fascinating, and yes, Mr. Waltz should win the Oscar. I will add the reason that the title is spelled incorrectly: Aldo Raine named the group...Raine is illiterate (or at least, only semi-literate), which is why it wound up that way.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Inglourious Basterds   Inglourious Basterds - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 4:38 am

Achtung Baby wrote:
I am not going to waste time going over why I loved Inglourious Basterds, other than to just say it was completely enthralling and fascinating, and yes, Mr. Waltz should win the Oscar. I will add the reason that the title is spelled incorrectly: Aldo Raine named the group...Raine is illiterate (or at least, only semi-literate), which is why it wound up that way.

If you must make up a fanon excuse for copyright dodging... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Vespers
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Vespers

PostSubject: Re: Inglourious Basterds   Inglourious Basterds - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 12:35 pm

I like hideously long dialogue scenes, so I was in heaven. Overall, though, what got me about this movie was how pretty it was. I mean, I've seen representations of burning theaters before, but this one seemed particularly stunning. Especially with this song.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inglourious Basterds   Inglourious Basterds - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Inglourious Basterds
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Why God, Why? :: The Sporking Table :: New Releases :: Antidotes-
Jump to: