Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Steampunk Mickey Mouse game for the Wii? HELL YEAH

Go down 
+32
Snake Bandage
Plesio
Thanos6
Trioculus
Somath Cegem
VampireNaomi
Atramentua
Kevin M
Lurv
Sparrow
Mafiosa
Lexin
Exodia's Right Leg
Lapin
Delcat
Dr. Professor Science
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Mae Bedlam
Blooferlady
Chaltab
Seule
Verandering
Ceres
Dick Powers
GamemasterAnthony
theweirdkind
Penguin
Roo
Raine
DarthDarthington
anangrychocobo
Alana
36 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Alana

Alana

Steampunk Mickey Mouse game for the Wii? HELL YEAH Empty
PostSubject: Steampunk Mickey Mouse game for the Wii? HELL YEAH   Steampunk Mickey Mouse game for the Wii? HELL YEAH EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 5:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

For the linkphobic: CLICK THAT LINK ANYWAY, OH MY GOD. This... this looks... *dies from awesome*

I can't wait to hear more about this game.
Back to top Go down
anangrychocobo
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Steampunk Mickey Mouse game for the Wii? HELL YEAH   Steampunk Mickey Mouse game for the Wii? HELL YEAH EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 7:16 pm

A semi-mechanical zombie Goofy!?
Back to top Go down
DarthDarthington
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
DarthDarthington

PostSubject: Re: Steampunk Mickey Mouse game for the Wii? HELL YEAH   Steampunk Mickey Mouse game for the Wii? HELL YEAH EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 7:44 pm

Looks really fucking cool. If it does come out, though, I'm pretty sure Disney will force the makers to tone down the nightmarishness of some of those character designs.
Back to top Go down
Alana

Alana

PostSubject: Re: Steampunk Mickey Mouse game for the Wii? HELL YEAH   Steampunk Mickey Mouse game for the Wii? HELL YEAH EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 8:31 pm

anangrychocobo wrote:
A semi-mechanical zombie Goofy!?
YESSSSSSS *loves it*

DarthDarthington wrote:
Looks really fucking cool. If it does come out, though, I'm pretty sure Disney will force the makers to tone down the nightmarishness of some of those character designs.

Most likely, but even then-- STEAMPUNK DISNEY. Two great tastes, and I dearly hope we'll learn how good they taste together.
Back to top Go down
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

PostSubject: Re: Steampunk Mickey Mouse game for the Wii? HELL YEAH   Steampunk Mickey Mouse game for the Wii? HELL YEAH EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 9:00 pm

They named the project EPIC MICKEY, knowing full-well this would be the most awesome thing ever.
Back to top Go down
Roo

Roo

PostSubject: Re: Steampunk Mickey Mouse game for the Wii? HELL YEAH   Steampunk Mickey Mouse game for the Wii? HELL YEAH EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 12:26 am

I doubt the mechanical zombie Goofy is gonna be left in, at least not with that appearance -- no way Disney would let them be that extreme in the treatment of their most prolific "comedy" characters -- although if they give him a slight redesign (drop the hollow eyesockets, give him normal eyes and two arms) they could be able to convince Disney about him. After all, they did agree to the freakish-in-a-comical-way Frankenstein's Monster Goofy from Kingdom Hearts, and liscenced material and cartoons have had Goofy in several "horror" type roles before this (as a ghost, as a werewolf, as a vampire), though never in a way that was meant to be taken completely seriously.

Backgrounds look interesting, and as long as they don't use any blood and gore, I can definitely see the Disney execs letting them keep the "nightmarish" look. It's not that far off from some of the official Disney stuff I've seen...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://hyaroo.livejournal.com
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Steampunk Mickey Mouse game for the Wii? HELL YEAH   Steampunk Mickey Mouse game for the Wii? HELL YEAH EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 1:40 am

Kingdom Hearts has done so much already to convince me that nothing to do with Mickey can be epic. Rather, it should not be attempted.
Back to top Go down
theweirdkind
Bastion of Sanity
Bastion of Sanity
theweirdkind

PostSubject: Re: Steampunk Mickey Mouse game for the Wii? HELL YEAH   Steampunk Mickey Mouse game for the Wii? HELL YEAH EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 2:12 am

When does this come out?
Back to top Go down
GamemasterAnthony
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
GamemasterAnthony

PostSubject: Re: Steampunk Mickey Mouse game for the Wii? HELL YEAH   Steampunk Mickey Mouse game for the Wii? HELL YEAH EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:07 am

Roo wrote:
I doubt the mechanical zombie Goofy is gonna be left in, at least not with that appearance -- no way Disney would let them be that extreme in the treatment of their most prolific "comedy" characters -- although if they give him a slight redesign (drop the hollow eyesockets, give him normal eyes and two arms) they could be able to convince Disney about him. After all, they did agree to the freakish-in-a-comical-way Frankenstein's Monster Goofy from Kingdom Hearts, and liscenced material and cartoons have had Goofy in several "horror" type roles before this (as a ghost, as a werewolf, as a vampire), though never in a way that was meant to be taken completely seriously.

Backgrounds look interesting, and as long as they don't use any blood and gore, I can definitely see the Disney execs letting them keep the "nightmarish" look. It's not that far off from some of the official Disney stuff I've seen...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ah...someone besides me knows of Runaway Brain, eh?

Personally, if this game IS real, I have to wonder if the creator is TRYING to give the kiddies nightmares.
Back to top Go down
Dick Powers
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Dick Powers

PostSubject: Re: Steampunk Mickey Mouse game for the Wii? HELL YEAH   Steampunk Mickey Mouse game for the Wii? HELL YEAH EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:42 am

Disney has took a level in badass.
Back to top Go down
Ceres
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Ceres

PostSubject: Re: Steampunk Mickey Mouse game for the Wii? HELL YEAH   Steampunk Mickey Mouse game for the Wii? HELL YEAH EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 9:04 am

Quote :
Kingdom Hearts has done so much already to
convince me that nothing to do with Mickey can be epic. Rather, it
should not be attempted.

I respectfully disagree, since I loved Kingdom Hearts. If anything, KH didn't go far enough; which is understandable, since it's Disney after all.

But I so need this new game.
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Steampunk Mickey Mouse game for the Wii? HELL YEAH   Steampunk Mickey Mouse game for the Wii? HELL YEAH EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:20 am

Echoing the masses here. That looks amazing, but indeed it would probably have to be toned down at least somewhat if they wanted to successfully pitch it to Disney. Which would be disappointing, but most likely not disappointing enough to keep it from being awesome. IMO. I mean, there are expectations to be had with Disney. Fair enough.

Awesome concept art, I think.
Back to top Go down
Alana

Alana

PostSubject: Re: Steampunk Mickey Mouse game for the Wii? HELL YEAH   Steampunk Mickey Mouse game for the Wii? HELL YEAH EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:50 am

I'm with Ceres. Mickey badassed his way into helping me win against Xaldin so many times, srsly. XD

And, thinking about it... <3 We need to remember that this IS the same the Disney that
did Night on Bald Mountain, the "Hellfire" number in Hunchback, the
life-slowly-sapping-out-of-him sequence near the end of Hercules...
they're not entirely unversed in nightmare fuel.
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: Steampunk Mickey Mouse game for the Wii? HELL YEAH   Steampunk Mickey Mouse game for the Wii? HELL YEAH EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:40 am

The stuff on that link looks awesome. I luffs me some steampunk :3

I'm agreeing that Disney'll probably tone it down, but this would be beyond amazing if they didn't.
Back to top Go down
Chaltab
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Chaltab

PostSubject: Re: Steampunk Mickey Mouse game for the Wii? HELL YEAH   Steampunk Mickey Mouse game for the Wii? HELL YEAH EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 12:29 pm

Well if this ain't awesome.
Back to top Go down
Blooferlady
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Blooferlady

PostSubject: Re: Steampunk Mickey Mouse game for the Wii? HELL YEAH   Steampunk Mickey Mouse game for the Wii? HELL YEAH EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 1:04 pm

Wow, this is awesome. Just, wow. The concept art is amazing!
Back to top Go down
http://blooferblog.tumblr.com
Mae Bedlam
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Mae Bedlam

PostSubject: Re: Steampunk Mickey Mouse game for the Wii? HELL YEAH   Steampunk Mickey Mouse game for the Wii? HELL YEAH EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 1:43 pm

You had me at steampunk.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Steampunk Mickey Mouse game for the Wii? HELL YEAH   Steampunk Mickey Mouse game for the Wii? HELL YEAH EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 2:17 pm

I refuse to believe that this is true.

But it does look cool.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Dr. Professor Science
Ghoti
Ghoti
Dr. Professor Science

Location : One of the guys with the giant papier-mâché dongs in Lysistrata

PostSubject: Re: Steampunk Mickey Mouse game for the Wii? HELL YEAH   Steampunk Mickey Mouse game for the Wii? HELL YEAH EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:02 pm

Penguin wrote:
Kingdom Hearts has done so much already to convince me that nothing to do with Mickey can be epic. Rather, it should not be attempted.

You took the words right out of my mouth. The art style is amazing but the Mickey half of this ruins it.
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: Steampunk Mickey Mouse game for the Wii? HELL YEAH   Steampunk Mickey Mouse game for the Wii? HELL YEAH EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 7:57 pm

Oh goodness me, a dark Mickey game? How delightful! As a Disney and Kingdom Hearts enthusiast, I am excited to see further development of Nightmare Fuel potential within the genre! I may be too hardened by my exposure to such things to fully appreciate it, but I'll just have a click on the links and see what'saaaaaAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH OHHHHH GAAAAAAAWD THEY FINALLY MANAGED TO CRAWL OUT OF MY NIGHTMARES AND INTO REAL LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFE THEY HAVE THE HOOKS TO PULL OUT MY EYES AND MAKE ME ONE OF THEM AND EVERYTHIIIIING

*WHEEZE* *WHEEZE*

CAN'T...STOP...SHUDDERING...

...*VOMIT*

...*cough*...*sob*...

...oh man, is this gonna be awesome or what :D

For those who say it can't be done, remember that Disney did half of Who Framed Roger Rabbit? and reference their extensive Nightmare Fuel page. The Eisner era is over (thank God), and they're looking to turn things around with fresh new ideas. There will be editing, undoubtedly, but I can definitely see it happening.

...OH GAAAAWD THEY'RE GONNA TAKE MY EEEEEYEEEEES *VOMIT*

(This superfluous necropost is made possible by Del's crippling pachyderm phobia. We apologize for any scorn this may cause. We now return you to your regularly scheduled broadcast.)
Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: Steampunk Mickey Mouse game for the Wii? HELL YEAH   Steampunk Mickey Mouse game for the Wii? HELL YEAH EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 10:28 pm

(Mouth watering) I want, yes? Lapin gets pretty game? She can be a good little girl with sugar on top, cross her little black heart.
Back to top Go down
Exodia's Right Leg
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Exodia's Right Leg

PostSubject: Re: Steampunk Mickey Mouse game for the Wii? HELL YEAH   Steampunk Mickey Mouse game for the Wii? HELL YEAH EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 6:22 am

Dammit, that is just incredible. I want to eat all that pretty art.
Back to top Go down
Lexin
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Lexin

PostSubject: Re: Steampunk Mickey Mouse game for the Wii? HELL YEAH   Steampunk Mickey Mouse game for the Wii? HELL YEAH EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:48 am

I hope it comes out for the PS3!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mpmrommel.co.uk
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Steampunk Mickey Mouse game for the Wii? HELL YEAH   Steampunk Mickey Mouse game for the Wii? HELL YEAH EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:49 am

I hope we get some sort of indication of what the game will actually look like! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Y'all are acting like you've never been let down by concept art before. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: Steampunk Mickey Mouse game for the Wii? HELL YEAH   Steampunk Mickey Mouse game for the Wii? HELL YEAH EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 6:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Epic Mickey confirmed as real today.

Rumor has it Pixar will be doing cutscenes.

Oh, and it's
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steampunk Mickey Mouse game for the Wii? HELL YEAH   Steampunk Mickey Mouse game for the Wii? HELL YEAH Empty

Back to top Go down

Steampunk Mickey Mouse game for the Wii? HELL YEAH
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next