Why God, Why?

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Play Roleplay: GAFFugees, GAFFugitives and GAFFigilantes.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
gaijinguy
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker

PostSubject: Re: Play Roleplay: GAFFugees, GAFFugitives and GAFFigilantes.   Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:53 pm

Gaijinguy was drooling on his pillow, as usual, when the loud beeping from his computer woke him up. Peeling his face off the bedding, he got to his feet, idly scratching himself. Two missed messages, but they could wait. It was time to see what was new in the House.

He walked open to the door, pulled it open, and stared into the void. His jaw dropped- the house was simply gone, leaving a gap in reality that was slowly expanding. He slammed the door and ran back to his computer as the blackness began to seep around the door frame.

Messages from Jay and InkWeaver. He shot off replies to both, watching as the door began to fade away and the black began to slowly consume the walls and floor around it. A message popped up- Keli was here too, but she seemed in control; InkWeaver had mentioned a fallback point, and she probably come from there, leaving a plothole open for her to escape through if the void got too close. The reality bleeding through it might allow her to stabilize her portion of the House.

He could ask her- no, InkWeaver had said that communications were unsecure. The floor groaned as it began to lose integrity. The void was starting to break through the walls in spots now. Shaking, gaijinguy sent off one last message to InkWeaver, with the frequency for his more secure communications line; it was dangerous, and risked exposing his own network, but it wouldn't compromise the fallback point if things went wrong. Putting his cell phone in his pocket, he ran to the center of the room, shut his eyes, and began to focus. The House, from what he could tell, was largely conceptual: it was comprised of individual pieces of ideas, all contributing to one entity built of snark and bile. If he could make the idea of "his room" strong enough, he might be able to hold off the encroaching void long enough for help to arrive.

He opened his eyes. The room was almost gone. He was standing on a tiny group of floorboards sinking into nothing. There were no plotholes out- there wasn't enough reality here to contain a plot. The floor gave way, and gaijinguy sank into the void.

The concept of self was significantly stronger than the concept of the room, but he could feel his limbs growing cold already. He had shut his eyes, waiting to go away, when his cell phone beeped. "Huh?"

++INCOMING PLOTHOLE++

The void heaved around him, opening a large aperture as another reality intruded on the emptiness. Light was streaming out of it, framing a figure. A small halleluja chorus played in the backround- whatever this new reality was, it fairly trope savvy.

"Who-"
"It's me, Gai, Inkweaver. We don't have much time."
"Thanks. I thought it was the end."
"It is the end. But the moment has been prepared for. Take my hand." InkWeaver extended her hand, then wavered. "Uh- why are you in your underwear?"
"I was sleeping."
"It's noon!"
"Reality is imploding! And besides, I don't have school."
"Right. . ." InkWeaver very cautiously extended her arm. Gai grabbed it, and she pulled.
He only had to cross the threshold of the plot hole for the laws of the new reality to assert themselves, sending him catapulting face-first into the sand. "Puagh! Desert?"
"Yeah." InkWeaver said. "It's existant, but largely unformed still- oh thank God."
Gai stood up and glanced down at his uniform. "Fuck, I hate deserts. Everytime I go into one, my clothes change to cammies." He turned around. The plothole had closed, but off in the distance he could see the House, crumbling in gouts of urple fire. "Wait- why is that happening?"
"Perspective issue. The House is ceasing to exist, and when you were inside it, the nonexistence was literal. However, from an outside perspective, it's a little less. . .uh. . . stupid."
"Thanks, InkWeaver." Gai said with a stupid grin. "It's good to be home."
Back to top Go down
Sheba
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker

PostSubject: Re: Play Roleplay: GAFFugees, GAFFugitives and GAFFigilantes.   Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:23 pm

Jay/Cris wrote:
The watch on the iProtocolocator said that it was 12:02. The lengthy shadows cast by the westward-bound sun seemed quite at odds with this. Jay, who had never been a Boy Scout, was oblivious to this bit of foreshadowing: he simply pocketed the gizmo instead.
It wasn't that he was unobservant, really. In general, however, what his mind was preoccupied with differed madly with what his body was currently busy doing. He had a sharp mind that was intelligent on most levels, but it was about as focused as your average puppy. Most butterflies had a longer attention span than he had. However, when he heard his name being shouted, both mind and body responded.
He turned away from the House and toward the source of the shout. It was a girl and her appearance momentarily confused him. Not because she had materialized out of thin air, but because she seemed to completely deny the existence of colour, existing in tones of black and white. He blinked and the glitch in his vision disappeared. She was a pretty thing, with wide eyes, classical features and wavy hair you would absolutely die for. It had probably launched a thousand hairdressers. He recognized her from the House, though her name eluded him for a moment. He remembered her as being nice and as usually toting around some form of hard liquor - two facts which weren't completely unrelated in his mind. He gave her a pointless wink behind his sunglasses and said: "It's Sheba, right?"

At first he seemed rather confused to see her--perhaps something about the warp over had messed with his vision or his perception; she could only hope that it had left his sanity intact. There were only a few known cases of badfic-related-insanity, but they were all very nasty cases. It would be such a shame for someone as goodlooking as he was--and he was too: tall, beach-blonde, tanned and toned body; couldn't judge the color of his eyes because they were hidden behind big aviator shades, but she guessed blue--to be one of those sad souls grasping at the remaining shreds of their minds. Then he addressed her, thankfully remembering her name, and she smiled and nodded.

"Yes. Thank God--I thought for a second that the warp had, well, warped you."

They appeared to be the only ones around at the moment.

"Have you heard from anyone else? Or...were we the only ones..."

She swallowed hard, unable to finish the sentance as it had formed in her mind: 'Are we the only ones that got out?'

She needed a drink, a cigarette and then maybe a nibble of Goodfic to make all the badtouch of those thoughts go away. Shrugging off the pack she dug in to retrieve the vodka--which somehow was now the neon color of curacao.

"That's so weird; it's blue. It's not supposed to be blue..."
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat

PostSubject: Re: Play Roleplay: GAFFugees, GAFFugitives and GAFFigilantes.   Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:45 pm

Eileen looked around the new place in confusion. What had just happened? Was the House gone? Did someone . . . did they blow it up? Was everyone all right?
I go to work and come home, and this shit happens, she thought, sifting through the debris. In the middle of a pile of rubble, she saw a flashing blue button with letters and numbers on it.
What's this? A link? Wonder what happens if I click it?
As soon as she pressed the surface of the object, she felt something lift her up and drag her along the back passageways of the Internet. She closed her eyes and prayed it would be a short, and safe, trip.
When she realized she was no longer moving, she opened her eyes and saw . . .
Orange? What is this? Have I gone back in time? Is this old GAFF again?
The letters above her read WHY, GOD, WHY?
That's a question I've been asking myself all day. Well, can't stand around here much longer. Let's go have a look around.
Back to top Go down
Jay/Cris
The Word Police
The Word Police

PostSubject: Re: Play Roleplay: GAFFugees, GAFFugitives and GAFFigilantes.   Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:10 pm

As Sheba rummaged in her tattered backpack, Jay became aware of an uncomfortable truth: for some reason, he had neglected to pack supplies. Sure, there were bound to be some useful odds and ends floating around in his pockets, but... His mind wandered off, contemplating the possibility of going back to the house before it disintegrated. He listened to her question with only half an ear. The moment Sheba noted that her vodka was blue, however, Jay twitched. Instead of looking off into the distance, he focused on the girl before him, his body tense. Something brightly yellow flashed behind his shades and his eyebrows furrowed together. The change in his demeanour was impossibly brief, however: as Sheba, oblivious to his new vibe, continued her remark, saying that the liquor wasn't supposed to be blue, Jay twitched again. His face relaxed back into its somewhat vapid expression, his body loosened up and the strange yellow sheen vanished. He shook his head, blinked and propped up his glasses. He realized he was feeling hot.
He undid his bright green army-coat and took it off. It wasn't until then that he noticed there was a strange lag in the conversation on his end. Sheba had said something about survivors, and her voice had been tinted with worry.
Oh, right. He rolled his coat into a ball while picking his thoughts together, and replied: "I wouldn't worry too much about that. We're like cockroaches. Or weeds. We don't die easily, we pop up in the weirdest places and most people don't really hold us in high esteem." He shrugged, becoming aware of the fact that his shirt had become unbuttoned while he had been taking off his coat. "Besides," he continued, "it takes more than a little drama to purge us. Can I - Can I have sip off that?"
The blue fascinated him. She offered him the bottle. He took a generous sip and passed it back. They shared a moment of silence, gazing over the burning House while she savoured her vodka and he buttoned up again. The sun ambled leisurely to an empty horizon, apparently not plagued by existential questions as "hey, wait a minute, how can a world that's supposed to be situated on the internet have a proper sun?"
He coughed. "So, do you want to, like, wait for the inevitable explosion, or do you want to beat feet and see who else made it to the Island?"

Last edited by Jay/Cris on Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.crisiks.livejournal.com
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach

PostSubject: Re: Play Roleplay: GAFFugees, GAFFugitives and GAFFigilantes.   Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:50 am

To his dismay, Chris91 noticed that an unmanned drone was closing in on his chopper from behind. "Damn," he thought, "Lolita must've guessed I'd be coming after her." He turned the Huey around and opened fire on the drone, which swerved to dodge his rocket fire; the drone in turn tried to blow him apart with a vicious machine gun burst....
Back to top Go down
lemmingwriter
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Play Roleplay: GAFFugees, GAFFugitives and GAFFigilantes.   Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:26 am

Lemmingwriter had been many things over the years. Usually she was Lemming,
average member. At one point, she'd been a rakshasa. After departing orange Gaff and retiring from SECT, she'd even lived in a fandom as a guardian spirit named Molly. Certainly, she was many things over the years.

Right now, she was furious.

She'd fled the House barely in time, just to feel a disgusting squish underfoot. "Dammit," she swore at the top of her lungs as she scrubbed her sneaker clean on the grass, "if you people are going to trot out the drama llama, fucking clean up after it!" Summoning a plothole (and secretly pleased that she still had some old talents left), she grabbed her walking stick, shouldered her pack, and sighed. Another move, another jump, standard operating procedure these days.

She landed, as always, with an undignified thump. Lemming dusted herself off, straightened her traveling coat...

...and found that her plothole had only landed her about a hundred yards away. "Maybe my talents are a little rusty," she sighed. She broke into a grin, though, when she saw a familiar face not too far off. "Jay! Hey there, how are you?" she called out, striding toward him. She wasn't entirely sure she knew him as that and wasn't sure why that name emerged; something back in the deep recesses of her mind made her think she might have called him something else, but that was probably many lives and definitely more than one concussion ago.
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat

PostSubject: Re: Play Roleplay: GAFFugees, GAFFugitives and GAFFigilantes.   Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:46 am

Eileen looked around the new place, which was still mostly empty. "Hello? Anyone here?" Someone must have left the link-warp behind. But who?
Her wandering took her to the basement, where she found . . .
Back to top Go down
Somath Cegem
Wonderfully English
Wonderfully English

PostSubject: Re: Play Roleplay: GAFFugees, GAFFugitives and GAFFigilantes.   Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:18 am

7 cups of tea, 1 very tasty but expensive sandwich and 15 laps of the deck later, Somath was getting impatient. He could understand the captain not wanting to set sail until more people turned up. Hell he was not looking forward to the ride, the sea of memes was going to bad enough but the animu sea, the sooner they got through it and into clear water the better.
Out of sheer frustration Somath had positioned himself at the top of boarding plank waiting for people to get on, if nothing else he could give them a good hard glare for being late.

Last edited by Somath Cegem on Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach

PostSubject: Re: Play Roleplay: GAFFugees, GAFFugitives and GAFFigilantes.   Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:46 am

Chris91 wheeled his copter around and lined up behind the drone's tail, then pulled the trigger and watched in grim satisfaction as the drone flew apart in a fiery shower of jagged metallic debris. His robotic enemy destroyed, he turned his attention back to his original task of hunting down Lolita...
Back to top Go down
Lexin
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Play Roleplay: GAFFugees, GAFFugitives and GAFFigilantes.   Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:19 am

The excitement over for the time being, Lexin went back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mpmrommel.co.uk
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat

PostSubject: Re: Play Roleplay: GAFFugees, GAFFugitives and GAFFigilantes.   Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:06 pm

THE RULES

Eileen read the rules while she waited for others to arrive. It looked pretty standard. The denizens of GAFF/the House had pretty much the same rules wherever they went: don't be a dicktard, leave a decent amount of snarkage with your link-dump, don't post anything illegal. It was to be expected.
What was this about janitors? She hadn't seen any yet. Who was running this place, anyway?
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Play Roleplay: GAFFugees, GAFFugitives and GAFFigilantes.   Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:37 am

Rae finally found the place. Looked pretty nice. And there were The Rules, posted up front. And a person! "Eileen!" Yeah, sure, they'd never really talked before, but rae was happy to see anyone made it out. "Have you seen anyone else?" She cleaned a bit of glitter off her glasses and read the rules.
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat

PostSubject: Re: Play Roleplay: GAFFugees, GAFFugitives and GAFFigilantes.   Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:46 am

Eileen realized she hadn't spoken for a long time. "Hi, Rae! I think there's someone else here, but I'm not sure. Does this place seem . . . bigger to you?"
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Play Roleplay: GAFFugees, GAFFugitives and GAFFigilantes.   Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:00 am

"Should we look for them?" She chewed her lower lip and looked around. "Definitely bigger. Looks like the floor plan is a lot more open, just guessing by the windows..." She realized how unhelpful that was, what with everything seeing everything a little differently here. Thankfully, she was familiar enough with places where consensual reality was only the confluence of personal paradigms. "Never mind. We could go make a bunch of mojitos. Alcohol is the best house-warming, right? Besides, I need to find the couch and stake my corner out."
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach

PostSubject: Re: Play Roleplay: GAFFugees, GAFFugitives and GAFFigilantes.   Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:18 am

In the wreckage of an abandoned warehouse, Chris91 spotted an all-too-familiar face glaring up at him from one of the windows. It had to be Lolita...
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat

PostSubject: Re: Play Roleplay: GAFFugees, GAFFugitives and GAFFigilantes.   Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:48 pm

"Well, I don't drink," Eileen said, "but I'll have a virgin margarita or two."
She spotted a New York Yankees logo on a nearby wall. "Looks like Mikey's here. Wanna go bait him? That's always fun."
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Play Roleplay: GAFFugees, GAFFugitives and GAFFigilantes.   Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:18 pm

Rae beamed, "I shall burn the Steelers in effigy! That should be good for a laugh. Besides, I'm sure some of our people will be drawn to a bonfire. But first, margaritas! So what departments do you work in?" She found the door, to her a grand affair that looked like Tim Burton had designed a library.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach

PostSubject: Re: Play Roleplay: GAFFugees, GAFFugitives and GAFFigilantes.   Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:43 pm

"Son of a bitch!" Chris91 whispered to himself as a rocket narrowly missed his copter.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES

PostSubject: Re: Play Roleplay: GAFFugees, GAFFugitives and GAFFigilantes.   Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:41 am

Penguin had returned to GAFF after a long journey in the wilderness, only to find it gone without a trace. After surveying the gaping hole in reality where it used to be, he came around to the former entrance. There, he found that the ground had still been worn, and saw a mass of footprints heading off into the distance.

He decided to set off after them to find out what had become of his favorite source of wank and lulz. Before doing so, however, he checked to make sure his armament was in good working order: A .50AE Desert Eagle rested in a samurai-inspired, crossdraw double holster at his left side. Slightly below that and inside the smaller holster waited a Glock 29SF. He checked them first, and then took his M1 Garand off his shoulder, and set off carrying it at low ready.*

After following the tracks for a few hours, he found that they came to a road. Glad to be on more stable footing again, he walked after the dirt tracked onto the road by the GAFF exodus. He found himself at a house soon afterward.

Or at least, the smoking remains of a large house. He made his way through some rubble and heard a ticking noise from inside his cargo pocket. He reached into it and pulled out a PipBoy 2500: As he suspected, the Geiger counter was spazzing out over high levels of Wank-band radiation and Llama particles. He started to leave the wreck when he found a singed journal lying on the ground on a pile of rubble. He picked it up and, once that damn ticking died down, started reading it.

The journal detailed the end of GAFF and the exodus to the House that followed. Shortly afterward, it turned out the GAFFers, or "GAFFugees" at this point, had been involved in some sort of political struggle and it did not end well. The final entry consisted of:

I can hear them dropping the drama bombs now. It's over. I'm getting with some friends and we're running.

The writer may have been too late, it seemed, as the rest of the page was splattered with something brown, and he had to carefully un-stick the rest of the pages to find the end of the entry: Just a set of coordinates. Penguin plugged them into his PipBoy and set off after them.

Penguin shortly found himself in the remains of some kind of town. Nobody seemed to live there, although the odd aircraft did buzz overhead: A helicopter appeard to be fighting a warehouse. A helicopter armed with rockets, no less.

Ah ha, Penguin thought, observing this rampant property destruction. So that's how they did it.

He slung his rifle back over his shoulder, drew the DEagle, and fired off a magazine at it, one-handed. Seven shots rang out with crushing reports. He easily hit the fat whirlybird, and a few of the bullets punched through the Huey's hydraulic lines. He watched smoke appear as the helicopter started to spin away with a certain satisfaction. He reloaded and put the pistol away as a resounding crash echoed throughout the ghost town. He crossed the area without further event.

The other side of town turned out to be waterfront, and it appeared that he would need to cross a large body of water to reach the coordinates on his PipBoy. After finding a seaworthy sailboat and scrounging some supplies, Penguin put to sea that evening.

(OOC: Since everyone seems to expect at least some degree of gun insanity from me, I decided to take it over-the-top.)
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach

PostSubject: Re: Play Roleplay: GAFFugees, GAFFugitives and GAFFigilantes.   Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:53 am

Making a forced landing in the first clearing he could find, Chris91 slammed a fresh ammo clip in his M-16 and promised himself three things: first, that he'd take out Lolita; second, that he'd kill the bastard who'd shot up his Huey; and third, that he'd call for somebody to recover his chopper and patch it up after the mission was over....
Back to top Go down
lovedless
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Play Roleplay: GAFFugees, GAFFugitives and GAFFigilantes.   Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:08 am

Peddling along her bicycle, Lovedless rounded the street corner as she made her way on her paper route. She had never delivered to GAFF, but had always taken a long moment to peek into the reflective windows to wonder just what went on inside the mammoth abode. Due to the summer sun calling her away, her rounds were long overdue which left the neighboring vicinity well behind in their subscription fees. As she pulled up to the first house, her jaw dropped before she flew over the handlebars, the front tire sinking deep into a small sand dune.

Spitting and cursing, Lovedless collected her scattered papers and stuffed them back in her rucksack before shielding an eye to the blistering sun. It was gone. The house, the grounds, even the adorable little mailbox that sat outside the wrought iron gates was not to be seen. The ground appeared cratered as if some nuclear device had dented in the foundation as its atomic force obliterated the upper decks molecule by molecule.

"...I knew people in there... ohgod."

Grabbing her phone, she tapped the touch screen to unlock the keyboard. As she pounded the screen for the fifth time, a text message bleeped in; it was from Rae. Carried over through an instant messenger relay service, she had sent the short line a few hours prior. Lovedless spat a curse at the cellular black hole that seemingly followed her like a little black rain cloud. Fucking Verizon. Best coverage my ass. Reading the message a second time, it reinstated the obvious fact that the house was gone, but provided a small glint of hope that those she knew were safe. Concern washed over her consciousness, that her friends were undoubtedly struggling with such a sudden displacement and certainly after witnessing the aftermath of such magnitude, it was a simple conclusion that they were going to be in need of support.

Lovedless felt a charge rise up along her spine, her fingers itching to get dirty. Picking up her bicycle, she threw a quick text back to Rae, hoping that in the chaos of arriving GAFFugees, she wouldn't be flagged as the opposing faction. One foot on the pedal, she zipped out a second text message, this one to Solitia. They were her friends too.

(Edit because I can spell. But not always :p)
Back to top Go down
Sorsa A. Jänis
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Play Roleplay: GAFFugees, GAFFugitives and GAFFigilantes.   Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:34 am

Sorsa had been on a long vacation from GAFF, though her sockpuppet still remained there. The day she arrived back was sunny and she was full of joy, because she hadn't seen her friends for a very long time. She also missed getting any tits from other people.

But when she reached the place GAFF was supposed to be, she saw only ruins once green structures. She took a quick glance at her notes in the hopes of she had taken a wrong turn somewhere. The address was right. This was supposed to be GAFF.

She tried call her sockpuppet, but nobody answered. Then she tried to search her friends, but couldn't find anyone. Desperation was trying to overcome her.

Ducky sighed and wandered off. She was determined that she would find a home somewhere. There just had to be a place for her.

She went around asking people with bad English "GAFF you seen?" People shook their heads and told her to bugger off.

Finally when the night had already fallen she saw comforting lights. She headed towards them and found the place she'd been searching all along. There was all the trolls and good friends she had missed so long.
Back to top Go down
http://sunbeamattack.deviantart.com/
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat

PostSubject: Re: Play Roleplay: GAFFugees, GAFFugitives and GAFFigilantes.   Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:50 pm

"Sorsa, is that you?" Eileen was surprised to see her after so long. "Come in, we have tits! Well, some of us do, anyway. I can never figure out how to get the pictures to load."
Back to top Go down
Sorsa A. Jänis
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Play Roleplay: GAFFugees, GAFFugitives and GAFFigilantes.   Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:24 pm

Sorsa was delighted to see Eileen welcoming her inside."Tits are served fresh, right", she asked. But without even listening to the answer she barged in loudly and started demanding tits with a very grand manouver.

"Tits or get the fuck off", echoed through WGW.
Back to top Go down
http://sunbeamattack.deviantart.com/
Runcible_Spoon

PostSubject: Re: Play Roleplay: GAFFugees, GAFFugitives and GAFFigilantes.   Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:05 pm

Home at last.

So the Runcible Spoon had thought as it snuggled in the House's cozy silverware drawer for the first time. A refugee from GAFF and the delicious badfics therein, it had wandered long and far, searching for another food source. And Lolita had been so willing to provide.

But a runcible spoon cannot live on badfic alone, and so the sapient piece of cutlery had made occasional excursions away from the House to serve at someone's dinner table.

Then, one day, during a banquet in Michigan, a message for the Spoon was sent over the nearby radio.

"...House under attack..." came Inkweaver's voice. "...everyone must...acuating now...one there...?" Worried, the Spoon made its way to the radio.

"What's happening? What about the house?" it asked. No reply. Repeated attempts yielded more of the same. The Spoon pondered to itself, rubbing its tines together in thought.

Something's going on at the House, but what? It must be pretty bad if even Lolita and Kittenmommy can't handle it. I'd better go check.

During a break, as the servers headed to the kitchen to retrieve dessert, the Runcible Spoon crept from the table, and generated a plothole for itself, the coordinates set for the House as usual.

To its utter astonishment, the House was gone. Completely gone, save a few strangely blue walls and some smoking pits. What in the multiverse had happened?! The Spoon desperately began to send out telepathic messages to anyone who might be nearby.

*This is the Runcible_Spoon. Can anyone hear me? Hello? Is anyone there?" All was silent. Despondence soon set in.

Where am I going to find badfic to sustain myself with? the Spoon wondered. And the snarking? How can it all be gone?

But there was nothing to be done. The Runcible Spoon lay alone on the gravel, homeless once more.

Wait...

Maybe there was something it could do. It was a long shot, but it was the only shot it had. Using all of its strength, the magical spork conjured up the plothole to end all plotholes, and flung itself through. No coordinates or anything, it would drift across the Internet, hoping to find somewhere, anywhere it could finally call home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Play Roleplay: GAFFugees, GAFFugitives and GAFFigilantes.   

Back to top Go down

Play Roleplay: GAFFugees, GAFFugitives and GAFFigilantes.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next