Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mother stabbed, decapitated, gutted and skinned her 3½-week-old son.

Go down 
+30
T.S.Orr
DeeDee
Trivia
Sparrow
SirDixonDongs
Shisaiga
Chaltab
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
goldfish
Lexin
grmblfjx
Salamas
Verandering
Raine
Delcat
theweirdkind
AngryRobotsInc
Lady Anne
Ceres
gaijinguy
KelinciHutan
KJM
Drabbler
Mikey Go WOOGA
Maximilia
Sakurelf
Spotts1701
Pierre Gringoire
DarthDarthington
Dick Powers
34 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dick Powers
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Dick Powers

Mother stabbed, decapitated, gutted and skinned her 3½-week-old son. Empty
PostSubject: Mother stabbed, decapitated, gutted and skinned her 3½-week-old son.   Mother stabbed, decapitated, gutted and skinned her 3½-week-old son. EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 5:37 pm

My San Antonio wrote:
In what police described as one of the most gruesome crimes against a child in recent memory, a newborn boy was stabbed, decapitated and mutilated early Sunday morning.

His 33-year-old mother claimed responsibility, police said.

Otty Sanchez told police that she was “hearing voices” and that the devil made her kill her baby, said San Antonio police spokesman Joe Rios.

The boy was identified as Scott Wesley Buchholtz Sanchez, born on June 30, according to a police report.

Sanchez used a steak knife to repeatedly stab her 3 ½-week-old baby boy, then decapitate, skin and gut him, Rios said. Sanchez then used the knife to stab herself once in the chest and abdomen, police said.

Sanchez was detained and taken to University Hospital where she was in stable condition Sunday afternoon. She faces a charge of capital murder, which is punishable by the death penalty.

The brutal crime unfolded in a single-story home in the 300 block of Wayside Drive where police were called just before 5 a.m. According to police, Sanchez lives in the home with her sister and the sister's two children while Sanchez's mother stays in a small separate structure behind the house.

It was Sanchez's mother who called police. She told police she was woken up by Sanchez around 4:30 a.m. Sanchez's mother said she saw her daughter sitting with the boy. He had been decapitated, the report said. The mother took the baby, put him on a bed and called police.

When police arrived, Sanchez was sitting down on a couch yelling “I killed my baby. I want to die,” the report said.

The officer found the child lying in a pool of blood on the bed. In addition to being decapitated, the child was gutted and skinned, Rios said. Two bags were needed to remove the boy's body from the home, Rios said.

The baby was also missing body parts and police are looking into claims the mother made to them about ingesting those parts, sources said.

Rios said the woman did not have a criminal history related to mental illness, but police were investigating that further. There was one report on file from May 2008 when Sanchez's mother called police to report that Sanchez went to Austin and didn't return. In that incident report, Sanchez's mother told police she believed Sanchez went to Austin to use drugs.

The two children of Sanchez's sister were home at the time of the incident and were not injured. They were picked up from the home, authorities said.

Rios said initial information showed this was Sanchez's only child.

The father of the baby, who did not live with the mother, was notified. A relative of the father said the family did not want to comment.

Source; [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
DarthDarthington
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
DarthDarthington

PostSubject: Re: Mother stabbed, decapitated, gutted and skinned her 3½-week-old son.   Mother stabbed, decapitated, gutted and skinned her 3½-week-old son. EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 5:41 pm

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT
Back to top Go down
Pierre Gringoire

PostSubject: Re: Mother stabbed, decapitated, gutted and skinned her 3½-week-old son.   Mother stabbed, decapitated, gutted and skinned her 3½-week-old son. EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 5:42 pm

Jesus. God. Almighty. And I thought the Canadian Greyhound incident was horrifying.
Back to top Go down
Spotts1701
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
Spotts1701

PostSubject: Re: Mother stabbed, decapitated, gutted and skinned her 3½-week-old son.   Mother stabbed, decapitated, gutted and skinned her 3½-week-old son. EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 5:54 pm

Okay, to paraphrase I feel like I'm laying facedown with about a mile of dark water between me and any sense in this.
Back to top Go down
Sakurelf
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sakurelf

PostSubject: Re: Mother stabbed, decapitated, gutted and skinned her 3½-week-old son.   Mother stabbed, decapitated, gutted and skinned her 3½-week-old son. EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 6:12 pm

Pierre Gringoire wrote:
Jesus. God. Almighty. And I thought the Canadian Greyhound incident was horrifying.

That's exactly what I thought. "Dear, God, this is Bus Incident all over again!"
Back to top Go down
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

PostSubject: Re: Mother stabbed, decapitated, gutted and skinned her 3½-week-old son.   Mother stabbed, decapitated, gutted and skinned her 3½-week-old son. EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 6:34 pm

DarthDarthington wrote:
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT
This. Times like, five.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Mother stabbed, decapitated, gutted and skinned her 3½-week-old son.   Mother stabbed, decapitated, gutted and skinned her 3½-week-old son. EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 6:40 pm

Motherfucker, I misread the title. I thought it said the mother was murdered by her three week old son.

I don't know if this is any better.
Back to top Go down
Drabbler
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Drabbler

PostSubject: Re: Mother stabbed, decapitated, gutted and skinned her 3½-week-old son.   Mother stabbed, decapitated, gutted and skinned her 3½-week-old son. EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:04 pm

My mind inserted a "by" at first, too.

The actual story? I have nothing to say.
Back to top Go down
KJM
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Mother stabbed, decapitated, gutted and skinned her 3½-week-old son.   Mother stabbed, decapitated, gutted and skinned her 3½-week-old son. EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:49 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Motherfucker, I misread the title. I thought it said the mother was murdered by her three week old son.
At least that would be funnier.
Back to top Go down
http://kennethmrrw502.blogspot.com/
KelinciHutan
Global Nomad
Global Nomad
KelinciHutan

PostSubject: Re: Mother stabbed, decapitated, gutted and skinned her 3½-week-old son.   Mother stabbed, decapitated, gutted and skinned her 3½-week-old son. EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 8:01 pm

Holy crow. I can't even read the article. The headline is too fantastic.

:face:
Back to top Go down
gaijinguy
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
gaijinguy

PostSubject: Re: Mother stabbed, decapitated, gutted and skinned her 3½-week-old son.   Mother stabbed, decapitated, gutted and skinned her 3½-week-old son. EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 8:18 pm

Three cheers for the death penalty!

(Waits for Cyberwulf to appear in defense of postpartum abortion)
Back to top Go down
Ceres
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Ceres

PostSubject: Re: Mother stabbed, decapitated, gutted and skinned her 3½-week-old son.   Mother stabbed, decapitated, gutted and skinned her 3½-week-old son. EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 8:57 pm

To the shock of no one, she said the devil made her do it.

:bible:
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Mother stabbed, decapitated, gutted and skinned her 3½-week-old son.   Mother stabbed, decapitated, gutted and skinned her 3½-week-old son. EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 9:03 pm

Now that's postpartum depression.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
AngryRobotsInc
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
AngryRobotsInc

PostSubject: Re: Mother stabbed, decapitated, gutted and skinned her 3½-week-old son.   Mother stabbed, decapitated, gutted and skinned her 3½-week-old son. EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 9:05 pm

It sounds like postpartum psychosis, which is a different kettle of fish. If that's the case, that doesn't make what she did any less wrong, but it means she needs help, rather than immediate punishment.
Back to top Go down
theweirdkind
Bastion of Sanity
Bastion of Sanity
theweirdkind

PostSubject: Re: Mother stabbed, decapitated, gutted and skinned her 3½-week-old son.   Mother stabbed, decapitated, gutted and skinned her 3½-week-old son. EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 9:24 pm

This is coming from San Antonio; I'm not surprised.

ETA: Holy shit, I used to live about 2 miles north of that house. D:

Last edited by theweirdkind on Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: Mother stabbed, decapitated, gutted and skinned her 3½-week-old son.   Mother stabbed, decapitated, gutted and skinned her 3½-week-old son. EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 9:37 pm

gaijinguy wrote:
Can I chew you out while you're waiting for Cyberwulf? For fuck's
sake, Gaijin.
This isn't postpartum, it's schizophrenia.
Possibly postpartum on top of schizophrenia. A sane person
kills a kid, they drown him, shoot him, smother him, something quick
and easy and then they get rid of the body. There is nothing even
close to sanity here. This is butchery on an Ed Gein level.
Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Mother stabbed, decapitated, gutted and skinned her 3½-week-old son.   Mother stabbed, decapitated, gutted and skinned her 3½-week-old son. EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 10:30 pm

Quote :
It sounds like postpartum psychosis, which is a
different kettle of fish. If that's the case, that doesn't make what
she did any less wrong, but it means she needs help, rather than
immediate punishment.

Well, if she's dead, she can't be crazy.

So that makes everyone happy.
Back to top Go down
Ceres
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Ceres

PostSubject: Re: Mother stabbed, decapitated, gutted and skinned her 3½-week-old son.   Mother stabbed, decapitated, gutted and skinned her 3½-week-old son. EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 10:51 pm

Quote :
A sane person
and easy and then they get rid of the body.

I agree. Garden variety evil kills the kid and tries to hide the crime; the killer doesn't bask in the kid's entrails. The whole process must've taken, like... hours.
Back to top Go down
Spotts1701
Spotts1701

PostSubject: Re: Mother stabbed, decapitated, gutted and skinned her 3½-week-old son.   Mother stabbed, decapitated, gutted and skinned her 3½-week-old son. EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 11:18 pm

Ceres wrote:
Quote :
A sane person
and easy and then they get rid of the body.

I agree. Garden variety evil kills the kid and tries to hide the crime; the killer doesn't bask in the kid's entrails. The whole process must've taken, like... hours.

With a steak knife? Yeah.

Baby's bones are softer, but they're still not soft enough to cut easily with something that isn't designed to cut bone.
Back to top Go down
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

PostSubject: Re: Mother stabbed, decapitated, gutted and skinned her 3½-week-old son.   Mother stabbed, decapitated, gutted and skinned her 3½-week-old son. EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 11:34 pm

D:

Damnit, it's not big enough to express my feelings properly. Hang on a sec...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Much better.
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Mother stabbed, decapitated, gutted and skinned her 3½-week-old son.   Mother stabbed, decapitated, gutted and skinned her 3½-week-old son. EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 12:41 am

Ceres wrote:
The whole process must've taken, like... hours.

This is what I was thinking. Which means, holy shit that is a long fucking period of psychosis. O_O Not that I'm aware of how long psychotic episodes on average last.
Back to top Go down
Salamas
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Salamas

PostSubject: Re: Mother stabbed, decapitated, gutted and skinned her 3½-week-old son.   Mother stabbed, decapitated, gutted and skinned her 3½-week-old son. EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:33 am

I feel ill after reading that. That is just *shudders*
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Mother stabbed, decapitated, gutted and skinned her 3½-week-old son.   Mother stabbed, decapitated, gutted and skinned her 3½-week-old son. EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:03 am

Delcat wrote:
gaijinguy wrote:
Can I chew you out while you're waiting for Cyberwulf? For fuck's sake, Gaijin.
Sign me up, too. What the fuck, gai? I really hope that was one of your attempts to wind people up, and not a real example of your cognitive abilities.

On topic, I'm just glad the baby was gutted and skinned after he was dead.
Back to top Go down
Lexin
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Lexin

PostSubject: Re: Mother stabbed, decapitated, gutted and skinned her 3½-week-old son.   Mother stabbed, decapitated, gutted and skinned her 3½-week-old son. EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:35 am

I'm with Delcat - postpartum on top of something else. That really is some crazy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mpmrommel.co.uk
Sakurelf
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sakurelf

PostSubject: Re: Mother stabbed, decapitated, gutted and skinned her 3½-week-old son.   Mother stabbed, decapitated, gutted and skinned her 3½-week-old son. EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:44 am

Gran suggests that she may have done some drugs in the past. Bad trip? Fucked up brain resulting from bad trip?

I feel the same way about this that I do about the bus incident. The person involved is quite clearly out of their mind. It's gruesome, it's horrific, but mostly it's just sad. If she ever regains her sanity, I have no idea how this woman would feel. Hell, I'd say it's pretty damn likely that I would kill myself if I found out I killed and mutilated a loved one while in a psychotic episode.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mother stabbed, decapitated, gutted and skinned her 3½-week-old son.   Mother stabbed, decapitated, gutted and skinned her 3½-week-old son. Empty

Back to top Go down

Mother stabbed, decapitated, gutted and skinned her 3½-week-old son.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next