Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Return of the Furry Photomanips

Go down 
+4
Root Admin
Verandering
SirDixonDongs
Sakurelf
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Sakurelf
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sakurelf

Return of the Furry Photomanips Empty
PostSubject: Return of the Furry Photomanips   Return of the Furry Photomanips EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 7:45 pm

Not even I am safe. I have some stock photos up on Deviantart for anyone to use. I've been in some pretty sweet photomanips and some... not so great ones.

I'm now a badly photoshopped squirrel with an airbrushed tail for someone's role-play. Cool beans

Well, it's stock that's free for use, so I can't complain too much beyond the DO NOT WANT. And fix my chin, damnit!

We all love furry photomanips.

Who doesn't love pancake nipples? (NSFW)

I imagine this guy as the wolf version of Ahnold

Hey, remember Barf, from Spaceballs?

It's not Deviantart if there isn't a blurry photo tinted with retina-searing fuchsia

HAHAHAHA! (this one made me laugh out loud fo realz)
Back to top Go down
SirDixonDongs
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
SirDixonDongs

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Furry Photomanips   Return of the Furry Photomanips EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Furry Photomanips   Return of the Furry Photomanips EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:07 am

Is there any legitimate reason that you keep making threads to talk about yourself in?
Back to top Go down
Sakurelf
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sakurelf

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Furry Photomanips   Return of the Furry Photomanips EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:13 am

Verandering wrote:
Is there any legitimate reason that you keep making threads to talk about yourself in?

Does it bother you that I mention myself in threads that aren't about me because it's relevant to the subject at hand?
Back to top Go down
Root Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Root Admin

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Furry Photomanips   Return of the Furry Photomanips EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:21 am

Sakurelf wrote:
Verandering wrote:

Does it bother you that I mention myself in threads that aren't about me because it's relevant to the subject at hand?

Oh, because the :lolinsane: EVER SO BEAUTIFUL :lolinsane: Sakurelf is always relevant.

Seriously, if you're whining about how someone ruined a photomanip of your :lolinsane: BEAUTIFUL :lolinsane: self, I'd have a mad desire to take your ego down a peg or two. Kill the ego, or expect to continue to be that conceited user who nobody takes seriously.

Last edited by Nihilist on Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sakurelf
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sakurelf

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Furry Photomanips   Return of the Furry Photomanips EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:28 am

Nihilist wrote:

Oh, because the EVER SO BEAUTIFUL Sakurelf is always relevant.

Seriously, if you're whining about how someone ruined a photomanip of your BEAUTIFUL self, I'd have a mad desire to take your ego down a peg or two. Kill the ego.

Did you read the entire thread or did you only skim the first two links? The thread is about furry photomanips, and someone happened to make two of me, which I find amusing enough to share. (And if you recall, this thread existed back on the House.)

If it comes across as egotistical, I apologise. I thought it was funny and a little ironic that there was a topic about this exact thing a while ago on the old forums and then someone goes around and makes a furry photomanip of me. What are the chances? (Fuck, it's Deviantart. Don't answer that.)
Back to top Go down
theweirdkind
Bastion of Sanity
Bastion of Sanity
theweirdkind

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Furry Photomanips   Return of the Furry Photomanips EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:33 am

Sakurself wrote:
Nihilist wrote:

Oh, because the EVER SO BEAUTIFUL Sakurelf is always relevant.

Seriously, if you're whining about how someone ruined a photomanip of your BEAUTIFUL self, I'd have a mad desire to take your ego down a peg or two. Kill the ego.

Did you read the entire thread or did you only skim the first two links? The thread is about furry photomanips, and someone happened to make two of me, which I find amusing enough to share. (And if you recall, this thread existed back on the House.)

If it comes across as egotistical, I apologise. I thought it was funny and a little ironic that there was a topic about this exact thing a while ago on the old forums and then someone goes around and makes a furry photomanip of me. What are the chances? (Fuck, it's Deviantart. Don't answer that.)
It's because you posted the first two links that we are saying this. The first two links are irrelevant to the topic you made.

Last edited by theweirdkind on Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sakurelf
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sakurelf

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Furry Photomanips   Return of the Furry Photomanips EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:35 am

theweirdkind wrote:

It's because you posted the first two links that we are saying this. The first two links are irrelevant to the topic you made.

It's a topic about furry photomanips.
Those are furry photomanips.

How are they irrelevant?
Back to top Go down
Root Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Root Admin

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Furry Photomanips   Return of the Furry Photomanips EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:37 am

Sakurelf wrote:

Did you read the entire thread or did you only skim the first two links?

Oh, I read the whole thread. It's my job. Return of the Furry Photomanips 896582

Sakurelf wrote:
The thread is about furry photomanips, and someone happened to make two of me, which I find amusing enough to share. (And if you recall, this thread existed back on the House.)

Well, if you talk about how NOT EVEN YOU ARE SAFE, it implies that you are too :lolinsane: BEAUTIFUL :lolinsane: to fuck up. Considering your track record in the Picture Post thread back on the House it's logical to extrapolate that anything you post with your :lolinsane: BEAUTIFUL :lolinsane: visage is just fishing for compliments.

Sakurelf wrote:
If it comes across as egotistical, I apologise. I thought it was funny and relevant to the topic.

Egotism really isn't funny, nor is it relevant to much of anything. Clean up the act or expect to continue to have this reputation as a conceited brat.

Last edited by Nihilist on Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Furry Photomanips   Return of the Furry Photomanips EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:38 am

If you weren't maniped into a furry, would you have even thought to post this thread?
Back to top Go down
theweirdkind
Bastion of Sanity
Bastion of Sanity
theweirdkind

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Furry Photomanips   Return of the Furry Photomanips EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:40 am

Sakurself wrote:
theweirdkind wrote:

It's a topic about furry photomanips.
Those are furry photomanips.

How are they irrelevant?
It seems like you posted the other links just to show that the thread wasn't just about you.
Back to top Go down
Sakurelf
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sakurelf

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Furry Photomanips   Return of the Furry Photomanips EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:43 am

Nihilist wrote:

Well, if you talk about how NOT EVEN YOU ARE SAFE, it implies that you are too BEAUTIFUL to fuck up. Considering your track record in the Picture Post thread back on the House it's logical to extrapolate that anything you post with your BEAUTIFUL visage is just fishing for compliments.

Whoa, I think you're reading way too much into this. That was only meant to be an off-hand comment about, again, we had a furry photomanip thread on the old boards, and now I show up in one. I'm not trying to fish for compliments. I thought the pictures were amusing, and well, really bad photoshop.

The point of posting them was not to say "Hey, look at me!"
It was meant to say "Hey, look at the terrible shop job someone has done!"

When I was posting this, I honestly didn't put all that much thought into the fact that I'm in the pictures. My stock is free for anyone to use, good or bad. But if someone makes something bad with it, I'm certainly going to reserve the right to giggle.

Now, to resolve this issue: Would you like me to reword my post? Would you like me to delete the first two links? How can we get this thread back on-topic?

Quote :
It seems like you posted the other links just to show that the thread wasn't just about you.

I assure you, that was not my intention.

Last edited by Sakurelf on Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Furry Photomanips   Return of the Furry Photomanips EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:46 am

Sakurelf wrote:

When I was posting this, I honestly didn't put all that much thought into the fact that I'm in the pictures.

Your very first two links are of yourself, so either you were posting in order of which you found and started with yourself, or you deemed your photomanips more important than the others and stuck them on top. And you started the thread. And mentioned it was you who was photomaniped.

You're really not seeing this are you?
Back to top Go down
Sakurelf
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sakurelf

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Furry Photomanips   Return of the Furry Photomanips EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:51 am

Verandering wrote:
Sakurelf wrote:

When I was posting this, I honestly didn't put all that much thought into the fact that I'm in the pictures.

Your very first two links are of yourself, so either you were posting in order of which you found and started with yourself, or you deemed your photomanips more important than the others and stuck them on top. And you started the thread. And mentioned it was you who was photomaniped.

You're really not seeing this are you?

But again, you assume that I had some sort of diabolical plan for this thread, which I don't. It was never my intention to be egotistical.

If you want to call egotism, here is my reasoning for thread order when I put this together: I thought the fact that someone made a photomanip of me was more funny than a photomanip of a stranger nobody knows. It was my intent to encourage you to laugh at me, because I am in a terrible photoshop with furry ears.

Again, I'm sorry if this thread comes off as fishing for compliments. I thought it was amusing, obviously I made a mistake.
Back to top Go down
Root Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Root Admin

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Furry Photomanips   Return of the Furry Photomanips EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:02 am

Sakurelf wrote:

If you want to call egotism, here is my reasoning for thread order when I put this together: I thought the fact that someone made a photomanip of me was more funny than a photomanip of a stranger nobody knows. It was my intent to encourage you to laugh at me, because I am in a terrible photoshop with furry ears.

Well, since you've posted them, I think those photomanips are an improvement.

draw the emphasis away from "you" and more into "HEY THESE ARE ALL FUCKING AWFUL" and you'll lose any perceived egotism your post may have had. Can't really change it now considering all these posts though, hm?

Quote :
Now, to resolve this issue: Would you like me to reword my post? Would you like me to delete the first two links? How can we get this thread back on-topic?

Did you read my last post?
Are you even reading my posts?

I wrote:

Egotism really isn't funny, nor is it relevant to much of anything. Clean up the act or expect to continue to have this reputation as a conceited brat.

Now really, you should know what to do when taking the backlash into consideration. You can remove the links, but keep in mind that if you're being a jackass, expect to be called on it. And nobody is going to save you, hold your hand, nor remind you.
Back to top Go down
Sakurelf
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sakurelf

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Furry Photomanips   Return of the Furry Photomanips EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:22 am

Nihilist wrote:
draw the emphasis away from "you" and more into "HEY THESE ARE ALL FUCKING AWFUL" and you'll lose any perceived egotism your post may have had. Can't really change it now considering all these posts though, hm?

All right, I'll do that.

Quote :
Quote :

Did you read my last post?
Are you even reading my posts?

I did, I have read all your posts, and while I respect your right to snark, bitch and generally throw your dick around, I really don't think the hostility is necessary.

Quote :
I wrote:

Now really, you should know what to do when taking the backlash into consideration. You can remove the links, but keep in mind that if you're being a jackass, expect to be called on it. And nobody is going to save you, hold your hand, nor remind you.

"Clean up the act" Ok. I'll keep that in mind. Now, while I insist that it was entirely unintentional, I admit that I made a mistake. If I thought I was deliberately being a jackass, I wouldn't have posted it in the first place. I'm not trying to make enemies here. Over and done with, let's all move on.
Back to top Go down
Root Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Root Admin

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Furry Photomanips   Return of the Furry Photomanips EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:28 am

Quote :

I did, I have read all your posts, and while I respect your right to snark, bitch and generally throw your dick around, I really don't think the hostility is necessary.

The mental imagery, it's priceless. Trollface

Quote :

"Clean up the act" Ok. I'll keep that in mind. Now, while I insist that it was entirely unintentional, I admit that I made a mistake. If I thought I was deliberately being a jackass, I wouldn't have posted it in the first place. I'm not trying to make enemies here. Over and done with, let's all move on.

And don't make that mistake ever, ever again. Wink
Back to top Go down
SirDixonDongs
SirDixonDongs

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Furry Photomanips   Return of the Furry Photomanips EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 2:33 am

Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Furry Photomanips   Return of the Furry Photomanips EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 3:44 am

Nihilist wrote:
Quote :

It is. Do you have a dog to bring it back after you throw it, or do you have to run after it yourself?

EDIT:

Sakurelf wrote:
HAHAHAHA! (this one made me laugh out loud fo realz)

Holy fuck. Did anyone read the Artist's Comments?

Quote :
The students are turning pictures of themselves into animals......poorly. (...) Its rather pathetic....(...) I figure I'd take a stab at doing a photo manip so I can teach the kids how to do it since the teacher I work for is inept.

That would be a clear case of HOLY EGO, BATMAN... even if the picture wasn't such shit.
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Furry Photomanips   Return of the Furry Photomanips EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 2:03 pm

Wait, why do you have stock photos for furry photomanips? I'm confused.
Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
anangrychocobo
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Furry Photomanips   Return of the Furry Photomanips EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 2:31 pm

I don't think they're specifically for furry photomanips. Stock photos on deviantART as far as I know are photos you're allowed to use however you see fit without having to ask permission.
Back to top Go down
Root Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Root Admin

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Furry Photomanips   Return of the Furry Photomanips EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 10:21 pm

grmblfjx wrote:
Nihilist wrote:
Quote :

It is. Do you have a dog to bring it back after you throw it, or do you have to run after it yourself?

Beats me, but I JUST HAD TO DRAW IT
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Furry Photomanips   Return of the Furry Photomanips EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 7:57 am

/thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Furry Photomanips   Return of the Furry Photomanips Empty

Back to top Go down

Return of the Furry Photomanips
Page 1 of 1