Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ya'll are still fuckin' here.

Go down 
+14
Braigwen
Cunovendus
Penguin
Sheba
USERNAMEALREADYTAKKEN
Selene-The-True-Immortal
Reidmar
rae
T.S.Orr
TheHedonist
Lexin
the asylum
Chris91
HurriKaty
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cunovendus
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Cunovendus

Ya'll are still fuckin' here. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ya'll are still fuckin' here.   Ya'll are still fuckin' here. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 2:53 am

Penguin wrote:

Or are you just going to take random yearly breaks from tumblr binges to say I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU FAGGOTS ARE STILL HERE

Yep...looks like that's pretty much the plan. Razz

Quote :
i mean the problem is there isnt much appeal to places like this anymore, know what i mean? Like we were losing common purpose about halfway through GAFF itself. I only really came back here cuz i missed some of the people but p much none of those ppl are here.

Same. I only came here in the first place in the hope of getting in touch with one particular ex-GAFF member, but she's long gone.

But you're right, there isn't much purpose to this place anymore, since people don't really do the thing that it was originally designed for. We spend more time insulting each other for stupid reasons than actually looking at bad fanfiction. I only even bother now when I get a reply notification, and even then, I don't make much of an effort to get to know people.

Quote :
tho months ago i ran into a mod of a FB group i swear was Clopper

How could you be sure it was him? Did he threaten to rape people on the other side of the world, and then whine when they bit back? Wink

Quote :
I owe more than $10,000 because of a week stay in the hospital with double pneumonia, and I don't make nearly enough to pay those bills off within the next decade.

Ouch! The joys of not having public health.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Ya'll are still fuckin' here.   Ya'll are still fuckin' here. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 6:49 am

Cunovendus wrote:

Quote :
tho months ago i ran into a mod of a FB group i swear was Clopper

How could you be sure it was him? Did he threaten to rape people on the other side of the world, and then whine when they bit back? Wink

no but they were a non-binary femme furry that deflected criticism by talking about their pagan vagina goddess and how they live in canada and are disabled

as for what's new w/ me im still doing music and watching a lot of horror movies, still in Philly. I came out as trans maybe two years ago or something and i just put in my app to change my name n gender marker in my state. I haven't really been doing much w/ my degree yet, but i just got it and modeling/sex chat is paying the bills rn. Ill probably have to wait until those changes on my legal papers go through before i can find a real job, tho i got an internship at a small publishing house in Rittenhouse

i was looking to get back in contact w/ reepicheep. I've made a handful of online trans girl friends that all live in Portland and hearing "portland" made me nostalgic for them Ya'll are still fuckin' here. - Page 2 309696

btw im 200 percent sexier as a woman than as a man thats kinda cool
Back to top Go down
Nihilist
Serial Troll
Serial Troll
Nihilist

PostSubject: Re: Ya'll are still fuckin' here.   Ya'll are still fuckin' here. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 11:02 pm

Mr Doobie I'm glad you're doing well
Back to top Go down
Braigwen
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Braigwen

PostSubject: Re: Ya'll are still fuckin' here.   Ya'll are still fuckin' here. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 9:58 am

Braigwen wrote:
What's been going on? Not much.

Lost my dad to Leukemia this last December. Find out my grandmother has Leukemia. My brother has to get back surgery or lose the ability to walk. I have a ruptured disc, a bulging disc, one of the bones in my neck is almost gone, I owe more than $10,000 because of a week stay in the hospital with double pneumonia, and I don't make nearly enough to pay those bills off within the next decade.

How have your lives been?

Edit: I have been told that I need back surgery. Yay...
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Ya'll are still fuckin' here.   Ya'll are still fuckin' here. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 10:22 am

Nihilist wrote:

how have u been holding up?
Back to top Go down
Selene-The-True-Immortal
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Selene-The-True-Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Ya'll are still fuckin' here.   Ya'll are still fuckin' here. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 12:29 pm

Braigwen wrote:

Lost my dad to Leukemia this last December. Find out my grandmother has Leukemia. My brother has to get back surgery or lose the ability to walk. I have a ruptured disc, a bulging disc, one of the bones in my neck is almost gone, I owe more than $10,000 because of a week stay in the hospital with double pneumonia, and I don't make nearly enough to pay those bills off within the next decade.

Boo-Hoo, lets all play "Cry Me a River" on an itty-bitty violin.

Weak-willed cunt. Tell your dad I said hi.
Back to top Go down
Nihilist
Serial Troll
Serial Troll
Nihilist

PostSubject: Re: Ya'll are still fuckin' here.   Ya'll are still fuckin' here. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 2:18 pm

Mr.Doobie wrote:
Nihilist wrote:

I've been doing better. I am basically just trying to live and study and go to college. I have 3 cats and 2 dogs and spend a lot of time taking care of them. Same stuff sucks but I can't get myself down over it as it wasn't my fault. I am pretty happy and I keep getting happier.
Back to top Go down
Selene-The-True-Immortal
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Selene-The-True-Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Ya'll are still fuckin' here.   Ya'll are still fuckin' here. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 10:19 am

Just die already, you whiny bitch.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Ya'll are still fuckin' here.   Ya'll are still fuckin' here. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 12:01 am

Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Ya'll are still fuckin' here.   Ya'll are still fuckin' here. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 10:19 am

Nihilist wrote:
Mr.Doobie wrote:
Nihilist wrote:

I've been doing better. I am basically just trying to live and study and go to college. I have 3 cats and 2 dogs and spend a lot of time taking care of them. Same stuff sucks but I can't get myself down over it as it wasn't my fault. I am pretty happy and I keep getting happier.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

me and my gay pink undercut
Back to top Go down
Kari Izumi
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Ya'll are still fuckin' here.   Ya'll are still fuckin' here. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 11:22 pm

Honestly, GAFF was never the same after the 2007 reboot. Too much time passed between the crashing of the previous board and it seemed (to me at least) that only the petty cunts that wanted to piss on others' Cheerios for the tiniest of things remained. Plus, as others said, no one has to hide to snark fan fiction anymore. Hell, that was the biggest attraction when Rob Bricken ran the Topless Robot blog.

Me, I swing by on occasion to peek in on the News section, but even that's lost its traffic. Frankly, anyone that wants old GAFF atmosphere for news that can go to the board in my sig and visit the Red Room.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Ya'll are still fuckin' here.   Ya'll are still fuckin' here. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 1:15 pm

Selene-The-True-Immortal wrote:

You first, meathead.
Back to top Go down
Selene-The-True-Immortal
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Selene-The-True-Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Ya'll are still fuckin' here.   Ya'll are still fuckin' here. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 11:35 am

Chris91 wrote:
Selene-The-True-Immortal wrote:

You first, meathead.

Fuck you, whore.
Back to top Go down
Selene-The-True-Immortal
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Selene-The-True-Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Ya'll are still fuckin' here.   Ya'll are still fuckin' here. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 11:35 am

Kari Izumi wrote:
Honestly, GAFF was never the same after the 2007 reboot. Too much time passed between the crashing of the previous board and it seemed (to me at least) that only the petty cunts that wanted to piss on others' Cheerios for the tiniest of things remained. Plus, as others said, no one has to hide to snark fan fiction anymore. Hell, that was the biggest attraction when Rob Bricken ran the Topless Robot blog.

Me, I swing by on occasion to peek in on the News section, but even that's lost its traffic. Frankly, anyone that wants old GAFF atmosphere for news that can go to the board in my sig and visit the Red Room.

Fuck you, whore.
Back to top Go down
Selene-The-True-Immortal
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Selene-The-True-Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Ya'll are still fuckin' here.   Ya'll are still fuckin' here. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 11:36 am

Mr.Doobie wrote:
Nihilist wrote:
Mr.Doobie wrote:
Nihilist wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

me and my gay pink undercut

Fuck you, homo whore.
Back to top Go down
Selene-The-True-Immortal
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Selene-The-True-Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Ya'll are still fuckin' here.   Ya'll are still fuckin' here. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 11:36 am

Nihilist wrote:
Mr.Doobie wrote:
Nihilist wrote:

Fuck you, whore.
Back to top Go down
Selene-The-True-Immortal
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Selene-The-True-Immortal

Braigwen wrote:
Braigwen wrote:

Edit: I have been told that I need back surgery. Yay...

Fuck you, whore.
Back to top Go down
The Alien from Uranus
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
The Alien from Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Ya'll are still fuckin' here.   Ya'll are still fuckin' here. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 1:28 am

I signed onto my LJ account for the first time in four years, saw an alarming post on my friends page, and legit thought y'all had died. And it scurt me, so now I'm here.

I can see it's exactly as exciting as I remember. Ya'll are still fuckin' here. - Page 2 643366
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ya'll are still fuckin' here.   Ya'll are still fuckin' here. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ya'll are still fuckin' here.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Why God, Why? :: The Rumpus Room :: The Couch-
Jump to: