Why God, Why?

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Post examples of when you've entirely got the wrong end of the stick over something

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Knorg
Behind Blue Eyes
Behind Blue Eyes

PostSubject: Post examples of when you've entirely got the wrong end of the stick over something   Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:45 am

So, the other week this buddy showed me this video clip. And I was outraged, because as far as I could tell it had been carefully selected and edited to look like a KKK recruitment video and I don't like racist folks so I'm like, "Dude, I'm not gonna join the KKK."

It seemed like the video's message was "Hey, look at all these clearly jobless hispanic and black guys creepily hanging around, talking to strangers. We must end this."

Turned out it was about street harassment of women. Which is obviously bad too, but it seems like you'd get the message across better if viewers weren't thinking a limpdick in a white sheet was about to pop up and ask for money.

How about you folks?
Back to top Go down
Happyhooligan2001

PostSubject: Re: Post examples of when you've entirely got the wrong end of the stick over something   Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:11 pm

Reminds of that Bloomberg anti-gun ad where some woman's ex broke into her house, kidnapped her son and shot the unarmed woman to death. Most people seeing it thought it was an NRA ad until the very end. Whoopi Goldberg said it made her want to go out and buy a gun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~happyhooligan2001
the asylum
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker

PostSubject: Re: Post examples of when you've entirely got the wrong end of the stick over something   Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:47 pm

I thought Shogun would absolutely starch OSP on Saturday

lmao did I pick that one wrong
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post examples of when you've entirely got the wrong end of the stick over something   

Back to top Go down

Post examples of when you've entirely got the wrong end of the stick over something
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Why God, Why? :: The Rumpus Room :: The Couch-
Jump to: