Why God, Why?

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Scenes From Leshawk's Real Actual Life (NSFL)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
leshawk

PostSubject: Re: Scenes From Leshawk's Real Actual Life (NSFL)   Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:32 am

Sheba wrote:
Yeah, but that's a really stupid thing to think. That goes beyond young-kid stupid and strays into 'a few extra chromosomes' stupid.

I guess thats one way to put it, but i'll say chromosomes or not, im still straight male.
Back to top Go down
Sheba
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker

PostSubject: Re: Scenes From Leshawk's Real Actual Life (NSFL)   Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:39 pm

And.....? What does your gender have to do with the retarded you're spewing all over our nice clean forum?
Back to top Go down
ViewSonic
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Scenes From Leshawk's Real Actual Life (NSFL)   Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:46 pm

Sheba wrote:
And.....? What does your gender have to do with the retarded you're spewing all over our nice clean forum?

Oh, Sheba, I'm sorry, I didn't know that you were retarded. I apologize for Leshawk offending you with his ableist slur - oh, wait, you slurred at him!
Back to top Go down
Sheba
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker

PostSubject: Re: Scenes From Leshawk's Real Actual Life (NSFL)   Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:18 pm

??? What's your issue with me, now? Aren't we picking at the poop-crazy over here?
Back to top Go down
ViewSonic
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Scenes From Leshawk's Real Actual Life (NSFL)   Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:42 pm

His artwork may be disgusting, but he does draw some nice looking ladies, and at least he's bothering to be passive-aggressively angry at us instead of just going out and calling us assholes. And having a fetish isn't something you can fix. Like, I have a fetish for women in white socks. Dunno why. Can't help it.

Now, Caamib, Wogglebug, et al - some therapy could sort their delusions right out.
Back to top Go down
Arcadia Rose

PostSubject: Re: Scenes From Leshawk's Real Actual Life (NSFL)   Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:00 pm

Gotta say I think the artwork is awesome but poo & farts not so much. Cool
Back to top Go down
Arcadia Rose

PostSubject: Re: Scenes From Leshawk's Real Actual Life (NSFL)   Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:03 pm

ViewSonic wrote:
His artwork may be disgusting, but he does draw some nice looking ladies, and at least he's bothering to be passive-aggressively angry at us instead of just going out and calling us assholes. And having a fetish isn't something you can fix. Like, I have a fetish for women in white socks. Dunno why. Can't help it.

Now, Caamib, Wogglebug, et al - some therapy could sort their delusions right out.

There isn't enough time/money/brain juice to sort THAT out...sorry.
Back to top Go down
leshawk

PostSubject: Re: Scenes From Leshawk's Real Actual Life (NSFL)   Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:19 pm

Quote :

Nothing. When he said a "few extra chorosomes" I remebered a guy named Hideki from an anime called Baka to Test. And if you know what he's like and what he goes through, you may understand why I felt the inexplicable need to assert that I am indeed plain male.

Viewsonic wrote:
Oh, Sheba, I'm sorry, I didn't know that you were retarded. I apologize for Leshawk offending you with his ableist slur - oh, wait, you slurred at him!

Calm down, man.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Gender issues are a pretty touchy subject. In Sheba's defense, by mentioning that thoughtlessly, for all it seemed, I could have been insinuating that as long as i am a guy, it's okay. Either way, I was ASKING for it. I painted the target, can't blame anyone for taking the shot.

Sheba wrote:
??? What's your issue with me, now? Aren't we picking at the poop-crazy over here?

Sheba's right. Don't start a flame war over someone doing exactly what this entire thread is about. Wondering what's wrong with my head and why on earth would i bring my "poop craziness" to the connected world. If anyone has a bone to pick with me, i'm around, so i'll be happy to be here and let them pick it clean.

ViewSonic wrote:
At least he's bothering to be passive-aggressively angry at us instead of just going out and calling us assholes.

Was I being passively aggressively angry? I thought i mentioned I liked this thread and respected the writer. So many critiques, and in such DETAIL that few people have done. I mean, I don't consider anyone an ass for saying i'm into wierd shit. I am. I made my peace with that long ago. So sure some of these shots hit home. But im not mad about it. It's cool.

Arcadia Rose wrote:
There isn't enough time/money/brain juice to sort THAT out...sorry.

No offense, but you DO realize that reading what you just said, while keeping the stated age under your profile picture in mind, produces a completely different, and sort of hilarious meaning...?
Back to top Go down
ViewSonic
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Scenes From Leshawk's Real Actual Life (NSFL)   Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:58 pm

I'll get back to you once I discover why the forums look like a Geocities page now.
Back to top Go down
ViewSonic
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Scenes From Leshawk's Real Actual Life (NSFL)   Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:39 pm

I got tired of waiting for Leshawk to make that second part of the .gif that I said I'd wait until he made. So I'm going to post the next part of the Leshawk Saga anyway. Here is more of the...interesting artwork to analyze:

People who wink when they take shits:

There's no way of getting around it - that girl's shirt is ruined. This is really bothering the OCD side of me. Why can't Leshawk just draw his women naked and leave it at that? This raises a lot of weird questions. Speaking of weird questions - why is there a weird white rectangle in the bottom left corner of the room? Did you get tired of drawing the tiled walls, Leshawk?

Also wearing a shirt:

Why is the poop here translucent? Is this some part of kitsune-catgirl-whatever symbiology that I don't understand? Maybe Leshawk should give us a flowchart to explain all this stuff. Or an overflowchart! Ha, I kill me!

I hate it when that happens:

The tragedy of torsoless purple women is not something that the news media often talks about, but I'm glad Leshawk has brought it to our attention. How can she wipe her ass with her body in this malformed state? You can hardly blame her.

What is this, a steak from the Flintstones?:

I feel like the time it would take to waddle over to the toilet would be less than the time it would take to burn the couch (there's no cleaning it now). Unless the couch is just going to remain in that state, in which case - why? How could you bring friends over? Are you implying fat people have no friends, Leshawk? I joke - everybody in this universe is fat, or at least "curvy". They must have a lot of support groups.

Hey, maybe that actually is mud.:

The text for this image reads "Leshawk and Diza, this is what happens when a “roll in the hay” get’s a bit… “Muddy..”". I can sort of intuit what happened here, and yet there are all sorts of confusing parts of it. Why is she wearing men's underwear? What does she have to smile about? Why is Leshawk scowling - isn't he into that sort of thing? All these questions and more, never to be answered on this episode of "Leshawk Life"!

That can't be pleasant for green lady.:

Note that this lady's name is Yvonne Glutmore. Glut-more, get it? Leshawk is the comedian for the new generation.

Part Two: Pedolectric Boogaloo:

She's still wearing a skirt, even. Who washes these clothes? At least Greenie had the good sense to take hers off. I thought Les had an aversion to bare breasts, for a second.

Hyper-sexualised lolis, alright!:

How did she get the front of her legs dirty? You know what, the explanation is probably terrible.

AND NOW, FOR THE CROWN JEWEL OF THE LESHAWK ENTERPRISE: Leshawk steps outside his fetish comfort zone and tries something "interesting". Meet Anna and the Emperors! No, they're not a rock band. I will be critiquing this character bio, but here's some pictures to get you interested! By "Interested", I mean appalled.

Okay.:

If you castrate her, two more penises grow from the stump. (I made that up, but hey, maybe it's true!)

Here are some snippets from the character bio, which can be read in full here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Body Description: Anna is a rather shapely person, in a manner of speaking. She has a rather beautiful body that just has one particularly notable difference: the three emperors, Brutus, Julius, and Cassius. These are the names of the three ginormous dicks that Anna has on her person, and they’re notable for being able to eat many, many things.

Yep, that's right. These cocks eat things, and the food goes straight into Anna's digestive system, with predictable results. What kinds of things do they eat? I'm glad you asked.

HOLY GOD:

She seems a mite concerned by all of this.

Background
Orphaned as a baby, Anna has grown up with the organization, F.A.R.T. for F.R.E.E.,

It's jokes like these that make me glad I don't know Leshawk in real life. What does that even stand for, for christ's sake? Normally when you make jokes about acronyms, you'd include the full name at the beginning and then reveal the acronym at the end - or don't, so that the reader can intuit it him/herself. Not Leshawk! He's a rebel.

living her life as a free-spirited futa…or so it would seem. While cared for by the organization, Anna has wanted nothing more than a normal life, something she carries on about as though the emperors didn’t exist.

I want adventure in the great wide somewhere...I want it more than I can tell...

Of course, this hasn’t prevented certain “incidents” from arising,

That's an interesting euphenism for killing sprees, Leshawk.

and this has forced Anna to move around from place to place so as to avoid suspicion. All sorts of cover-up stories have been made to keep things under wraps and keep Anna from making a scene - something she doesn’t appreciate but at the same time finds necessary.

Those cover stories must be rather interesting. "Ma'am, what you saw was the terrible flesh-colored anacondas of Kalamazoo. Yes, I know we're in Wisconsin. Hey, take a look at this pen for a second." *click*

Then one fateful day, she met Allen at a frat party, and after devouring the rest of the group, she invited him to be her attendant at the organization. This led to a part of life where she had someone else to take care of her rather than the organization, and while it was nice, Allen seems much more enthused in the world of the organization than Anna…

Turns out you can get into these prestigious conspiratorial organizations just by being let in on the secret. Must be fun.

Anna has quite an appetite. As much as she can eat, her three emperors seem to have prompted a larger intake of food, and this leads to her devouring quite a bit. Given that she can eat an entire house’s worth of people…well, that’s certainly saying something.

This is called vore - penile vore, when it's a penis eating something. The idea of penile vore doesn't make any damn sense. For one thing, how does she pee? Out of her penis digestive system? That's incredibly stupid and nonsensical, so that's probably what happens.

On top of that, she’s able to keep it together quite well, showing few signs of fullness or even of a rounded belly with the first several people.

It's not just a few homeless people and criminals she devours - it's several. It's a massacre. Leshawk Life, I suppose, is a "black comedy".

Appetite (Per Meal average/maximum): Given that she’s capable of eating an entire house’s worth of people, Anna can eat TONS of food on average. Crazy, right? Course, she’s usually eating to get full, so her max isn’t terribly far off from that, but hey, not everyone can eat so much food and still come out looking only 9 months pregnant!

Consider this: where does all that food go? The Subspace Highway?

Oh. Okay.:

Dumps (Average and maximum if you wanna talk about it):

Oh, joy, can we not talk about it?

Anna’s dumps tend to come out much more frequently when the emperors go feasting, and given the amount she eats, it’s almost shocking how much comes out at times. Of course, what goes in must come out, but considering that so much can go in, there’s a lot that can go out!

That's quite a lot of words used to express absolutely nothing. Bravo, Leshawk.
Back to top Go down
herculeska

PostSubject: Re: Scenes From Leshawk's Real Actual Life (NSFL)   Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:59 pm

Hello?...Am I poking a dead horse here?...I guess I am. Eh, whatever.

So I'd like to introduce myself as an "open hungarian gentlemen"...or in other words "weird, kind guy who's country half the world doesn't know about". So now that that's out of the way I guess some of you may have guessed I'm one of leshawk's "fans" (And now am forever looked at as a madman). I'm not going to try and back him up but rather give you guys someone else that could try and answer some questions.

I have to say ViewSonic you can really point out things we just "consciously ignore" and the writing is funny in general. Tough there's one thing I wish was explained: leshawk creates the art but most of the characters in them are the characters of others. BUT, he's not stealing OCs. You see, almost all that are featured in his drawings are the creations of writers in the fetish. And due to them being writers their characters often remain in words... that's where leshawk comes in (also why he's pretty big on DA, where there are only a handful of people who draw things like this...and then again even fewer who actually draw well too)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scenes From Leshawk's Real Actual Life (NSFL)   

Back to top Go down

Scenes From Leshawk's Real Actual Life (NSFL)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2