Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is this Kickstarter real or fake??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

Is this Kickstarter real or fake?? Empty
PostSubject: Is this Kickstarter real or fake??   Is this Kickstarter real or fake?? EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 10:18 am

This Kickstarter is, apparently, Christian Weston Chandler requesting 5000 dollars to buy Legos in order to build a replica of the "CWCville Shopping Center." Some people have suggested it is a hoax. What do you guy think?

CWC wrote:
From the success of my construction of the stud-to-stud replica of Heartlake High School, dedicated to Manchester High School of Midlothian, VA, USA, and my Class of 2000 from there, and with my previously designed from a College Class CADD plans for my very own Cwcville Shopping Center, from my Sonichu and Rosechu comic book series, I have decided to act on my inspiration and try for the dream of actually building my dream shopping mall in Lego Scale.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

Is this Kickstarter real or fake?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this Kickstarter real or fake??   Is this Kickstarter real or fake?? EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 10:50 am

I'm guessing it's the real deal. This sounds exactly like the kind of thing he'd do on Kickstarter.
Back to top Go down

Is this Kickstarter real or fake??
Page 1 of 1