Why God, Why?


 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Apparently not getting laid justifies shooting sprees now

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Comic Book
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
avatar

Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 38
Location : Wouldn't you like to know

PostSubject: Apparently not getting laid justifies shooting sprees now   Mon May 26, 2014 10:55 pm

This weekend there've been two killing sprees -- one successful, one attempted -- by guys who felt their inability to attract women justified murdering as many people as possible.

The first, sadly successful one was committed by a maniac named Elliot Rodger, who'd been posting Youtube videos and writing 140-page manifestos detailing his plans and was the son of one of the guys working on the Hunger Games movies. To say this guy was acting like a comic book villain would be an understatement:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Six people died at his hands; three men stabbed to death, two women and one man fatally shot. Several others injured in various ways until he himself was shot dead.

Then there was the attempted and thankfully failed attack by a loser named Keith Binder:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Is there any other way to describe these guys other than psychotic, stupid, self-entitled, and out of touch with reality?
Back to top Go down
Cunovendus
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
avatar

Join date : 2011-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Apparently not getting laid justifies shooting sprees now   Tue May 27, 2014 3:33 am

Ridiculous. Somebody really ought to tell these people that they are not the only ones in the world who have trouble getting laid. Romance is a priviledge, not a right. Shall I go on a shooting spree now because I didn't win the Lottery?

Some people just don't know how lucky they are - if this is the biggest problem that they have in life then maybe they should spend a few nights living on the streets with only a discarded cardboard box for shelter.

Seriously, join the fucking club! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Mr. Comic Book
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
avatar

Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 38
Location : Wouldn't you like to know

PostSubject: Re: Apparently not getting laid justifies shooting sprees now   Tue May 27, 2014 9:20 am

Cunovendus wrote:
Ridiculous. Somebody really ought to tell these people that they are not the only ones in the world who have trouble getting laid. Romance is a priviledge, not a right. Shall I go on a shooting spree now because I didn't win the Lottery?

Funny you mention that. Prior to his attacks, Rodger threw a hissy fit because he lost a $120 million lottery and thought he'd been robbed by the same "slobs" who he felt were taking his women away from him. Yes, his sense of entitlement was that huge.

If you really want to see how utterly insane he was, his Youtube videos are still up:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Worst of all, his family -- who just narrowly avoided being among his victims -- called the police on him when they found out about his threats, and the police decided after interviewing him that he was a swell guy and no action needed to be taken against him. So you can blame police incompetence for the needless deaths of six people.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
avatar

Join date : 2009-10-23
Location : under the sink

PostSubject: Re: Apparently not getting laid justifies shooting sprees now   Tue May 27, 2014 11:03 am

I'm reading his manifesto and sweet Christ on a crutch it's dull. This is seriously a dude who thinks his life is waaay more important than it is.
Back to top Go down
Layla
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
avatar

Join date : 2011-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Apparently not getting laid justifies shooting sprees now   Tue May 27, 2014 11:15 am

Our old friend coconut is all over this like a fat kid on cake: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Mr. Comic Book
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
avatar

Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 38
Location : Wouldn't you like to know

PostSubject: Re: Apparently not getting laid justifies shooting sprees now   Tue May 27, 2014 11:32 am

Layla wrote:
Our old friend coconut is all over this like a fat kid on cake: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I tuned out the instant he called the victims "scum." I'm sorry, but no. Those six people and several others who got injured along the way were guilty of nothing more than being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

And to be honest, that blogger comes off no better than Rodger or Binder. The concept of basic human decency seems to be completely alien to him.
Back to top Go down
Layla
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
avatar

Join date : 2011-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Apparently not getting laid justifies shooting sprees now   Tue May 27, 2014 11:49 am

Mr. Comic Book wrote:
Layla wrote:
Our old friend coconut is all over this like a fat kid on cake: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I tuned out the instant he called the victims "scum." I'm sorry, but no. Those six people and several others who got injured along the way were guilty of nothing more than being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

And to be honest, that blogger comes off no better than Rodger or Binder. The concept of basic human decency seems to be completely alien to him.

He's been like that for at least four years and counting. Just take a look at the old "Love Shy" threads.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
avatar

Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 50
Location : Salem, Mass., USA

PostSubject: Re: Apparently not getting laid justifies shooting sprees now   Tue May 27, 2014 12:19 pm

The fact that coconutjob calls his own parents "criminals" for not indulging his self-centered behavior speaks volumes about his character...or should I say lack thereof.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Disco Stu
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
avatar

Join date : 2009-10-22
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Apparently not getting laid justifies shooting sprees now   Tue May 27, 2014 1:47 pm

Lol, another loveshy throws a hissy fit over never being able to get laid

plot twist: he never asked a girl out ever

Back to top Go down
Layla
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
avatar

Join date : 2011-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Apparently not getting laid justifies shooting sprees now   Tue May 27, 2014 1:58 pm

Disco Stu wrote:
Lol, another loveshy throws a hissy fit over never being able to get laid

plot twist: he never asked a girl out ever


But he was OWED hot blonde sorority girls! He shouldn't have had to ask them out, they should have been lined up out the door because he's ENTITLED to only the hottest chicks because he was the ultimate gentlemen and everyone else was a disgusting loser and blah blah blah  
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
avatar

Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 50
Location : Salem, Mass., USA

PostSubject: Re: Apparently not getting laid justifies shooting sprees now   Tue May 27, 2014 5:28 pm

Disco Stu wrote:
Lol, another loveshy throws a hissy fit over never being able to get laid

plot twist: he never asked a girl out ever


It's more than just a hissy fit, Stu, it's a full-blown rabies attack. If I were the gambling type I'd take 50-50 odds Coconutcase was drooling when he spewed that tirade onto his blog.
Back to top Go down
Eeveegou
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
avatar

Join date : 2009-12-09
Location : Planet Clair

PostSubject: Re: Apparently not getting laid justifies shooting sprees now   Tue May 27, 2014 6:39 pm

Pretty bizarre that I JUST started reading American Psycho on Friday. I mean, he doesn't have the "swag" of Patrick Batemen, but Elliot Rodger definitely has the whole mysogeny/entitlement arrogance/"woe is me" narcissism thing going.
Back to top Go down
http://eeveegou.deviantart.com
Mr. Comic Book
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
avatar

Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 38
Location : Wouldn't you like to know

PostSubject: Re: Apparently not getting laid justifies shooting sprees now   Tue May 27, 2014 7:11 pm

Eeveegou wrote:
Pretty bizarre that I JUST started reading American Psycho on Friday. I mean, he doesn't have the "swag" of Patrick Batemen, but Elliot Rodger definitely has the whole mysogeny/entitlement arrogance/"woe is me" narcissism thing going.

Funny you mention that. A lot of people made that comparison, even on MRA and bodybuilding forums he was frequenting. They even warned him that his behavior was a surefire guarantee he wouldn't get what he wanted.

This guy was a time bomb waiting to go off. Sadly, the cops didn't put forth the effort to stop him before it was too late.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
avatar

Join date : 2009-06-16
Age : 27
Location : In desperate pursuit of lulz.

PostSubject: Re: Apparently not getting laid justifies shooting sprees now   Wed May 28, 2014 1:05 am

Cunny wrote:
Ridiculous. Somebody really ought to tell these people that they are not the only ones in the world who have trouble getting laid. Romance is a priviledge, not a right

Exactly.

But then...

Cunny wrote:
Some people just don't know how lucky they are - if this is the biggest problem that they have in life then maybe they should spend a few nights living on the streets with only a discarded cardboard box for shelter.

Adequate shelter and food and running water and all that jazz are privileges, not rights.

Layla wrote:
Our old friend coconut is all over this like a fat kid on cake: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

First, you spend way too much time reading this shit.

Second...

Quote :
Liberals stand on the side of feminism. They will take side against men. And political demographics assure that the Western world will ultimately be finished as a first world

"First World" doesn't mean what this idiot thinks it means.  First World doesn't mean "shiny."  It means "Capitalist West," as opposed to Second World "Communist Butthole Russia and China."  Third World is "other."

Because this is important.

Quote :
It seems I am forced to break my silence,

As if he ever shut up in the first place.

Quote :
shitholes like Daily Kos, which banned me after 6 short posts

That's what you get for visiting the Daily Kos.

Quote :
I am  a physically sick, broken man.

A rare moment of clarity.

Quote :
Instead he remained among horrible people, and American women are the most horrible people on Earth,

This man has never met anyone from Philadelphia.

Or any Heat fan.

Or any UK fan.

Or basketball fans in general.

Quote :
Modern “people” are utter scum

Froth, spume, waste, rabble, curs, trash, vermin, dregs.

Use a different word once in a while.

Quote :
Any of you supporting atrocities like women’s suffrage, immodest clothing, child support/alimony, no ban on adultery, ban on prostitution

But...

A ban on adultery would necessarily be a ban on prostitution.

Unless every prostitute can only have one client, and vice versa.  One man paying one woman to have sex with him.  That's marriage.  

Quote :
You will either live in prehistoric conditions or you will be destroyed by a conquering healthy culture – Muslims, China and Russia are the great hopes of civilized world.

I don't think I can keep reading.  I'm laughing so hard I'm going to throw out my back.

CBG wrote:
Funny you mention that. A lot of people made that comparison, even on MRA and bodybuilding forums he was frequenting.

I doubt that poser ass bitch even lifted.  It might have actually gotten him laid.

Certainly would have prevented this.  No one is going on a shooting spree after a 5RM squat PR.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
avatar

Join date : 2009-06-03
Age : 36
Location : TRILOBITE!

PostSubject: Re: Apparently not getting laid justifies shooting sprees now   Wed May 28, 2014 3:27 pm

The funniest (in a laughing-through-bared-teeth way) thing about this is now all the MRAs are getting SO OFFENDED YOU GUYS that people would associate Rodger with them and their movement in any way.

The most rage-inducing is all the assholes coming out of the woodwork crying "NOT ALL MEN ARE LIKE THAT". Yes, even more rage-inducing than the MRAs who are going "RIGHT ON BROTHER THIS IS WHAT YOU BITCHES GET FOR FRIENDZONE". Way to make it all about you, so-called Nice Guys and supposedly Liberal Dudes. "NOT ALL MEN!" We fucking well know it's "not all men". If we believed it was all men, there'd be roving gangs of women on shooting rampages right now, because quite frankly why the hell should we live in fear of being murdered because we won't suck some douchebag's cock? You just want to be reassured about what a Good Guy you are, probably because you've felt angry because a woman turned you down at some point in your life, and you want everyone to recognise how totally not sexist you are. Women should totally set aside their blazing fury and tend to your need for validation. Now what would we call that particular attitude?
Back to top Go down
Eeveegou
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
avatar

Join date : 2009-12-09
Location : Planet Clair

PostSubject: Re: Apparently not getting laid justifies shooting sprees now   Thu May 29, 2014 11:19 am

Hmm... I do see what you're saying, but I personally think it is about both men and women. I think in order to make these conversations work, something that should be asked of men who are saying "not all men are like that" is why that response? The conversation that follows regards what does society say about how men should be, why, and what are the pros and cons of this mentality for women? For men? Though there were women victims, it is primarily Elliot's perception of women and masculinity that caused this to happen. And of course, that had to come from somewhere.

I suppose it reminds me of the whole "white guilt" thing and how I used to react with a combination of anger and shame. It took a while for me to set aside my personal feelings about the impact racism has on my personal character and focus on how society, which I am very much a part of and fueling, has been constructed to cause these inequities... ultimately asking what actions and decisions I could make as a citizen to fix these issues.
Back to top Go down
http://eeveegou.deviantart.com
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
avatar

Join date : 2009-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Apparently not getting laid justifies shooting sprees now   Thu May 29, 2014 11:53 am

Eeveegou wrote:
ultimately asking what actions and decisions I could make as a citizen to fix these issues.

I'm pretty sure that's what Cy is saying. That for fuck's sake can we stop reassuring you* that you are totally not at fault and totally excused, that this is a battle between women and Bad Men and all the Good Men can stand aside and watch the Kardashians or whatever-? This is the point where any man would do well to recognize the situation and ask 'what actions and decisions he could make' to address the underlying issues. Calling people out on their shit should not be the sole job of their immediate victims.


*you: the guys wailing about 'not all men'. No we know. Not all men. But yes. all. women. One in so many women will fall victim to sexual assault in her lifetime? Yes, but one in ONE women will have been touched, commented on, derided, insulted; by men; by strangers; before she's eighteen. ALL women. Look around you, look at the girls and women you know; ALL of them. Every single one.

I'm sorry, I'm just really angry that apparently nobody in my monkey sphere wants to talk about this. Not even my friends who have small daughters. You'd think they'd care. But yeah I'm with Cy in that Nice Guys need to not make this about them. There are plenty of men out there offering the most genuine, empathetic, supportive reactions, and it's entirely possible to prove that not all men are like that without actually going on about it.



Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
CBG wrote:
Funny you mention that. A lot of people made that comparison, even on MRA and bodybuilding forums he was frequenting.

I doubt that poser ass bitch even lifted.  It might have actually gotten him laid.

Do you read your own posts? He is PHYSICALLY SICK AND BROKEN. Obviously he's excused.
Back to top Go down
Layla
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
avatar

Join date : 2011-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Apparently not getting laid justifies shooting sprees now   Thu May 29, 2014 1:39 pm

grmblfjx wrote:


One in so many women will fall victim to sexual assault in her lifetime? Yes, but one in ONE women will have been touched, commented on, derided, insulted; by men; by strangers; before she's eighteen. ALL women. Look around you, look at the girls and women you know; ALL of them. Every single one.

Isn't that the truth Just read the stories on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and try not to punch a wall.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
avatar

Join date : 2009-06-16
Age : 27
Location : In desperate pursuit of lulz.

PostSubject: Re: Apparently not getting laid justifies shooting sprees now   Thu May 29, 2014 9:12 pm

Gumball wrote:
*you: the guys wailing about 'not all men'. No we know. Not all men. But yes. all. women. One in so many women will fall victim to sexual assault in her lifetime? Yes, but one in ONE women will have been touched, commented on, derided, insulted; by men; by strangers; before she's eighteen.

Good lord. Everyone will have been judged and insulted by the time they're 18.

Actual sexual assault is a problem, regardless of how rare it is or isn't. "BAWWW SOMEONE SAID MEAN/DEROGATORY/JUDGMENTAL WORDS TO ME" is not.

Grumbles wrote:
Do you read your own posts? He is PHYSICALLY SICK AND BROKEN.

Because he doesn't lift! If one can't fix a problem with squats and fish oil, it's probably fatal. Excitedplz 
Back to top Go down
Jay/Cris
The Word Police
The Word Police
avatar

Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 30
Location : A´dam.

PostSubject: Re: Apparently not getting laid justifies shooting sprees now   Fri May 30, 2014 9:51 am

Cyberwulf wrote:
The most rage-inducing is all the assholes coming out of the woodwork crying "NOT ALL MEN ARE LIKE THAT". Yes, even more rage-inducing than the MRAs who are going "RIGHT ON BROTHER THIS IS WHAT YOU BITCHES GET FOR FRIENDZONE". Way to make it all about you, so-called Nice Guys and supposedly Liberal Dudes. "NOT ALL MEN!" We fucking well know it's "not all men". If we believed it was all men, there'd be roving gangs of women on shooting rampages right now, because quite frankly why the hell should we live in fear of being murdered because we won't suck some douchebag's cock? You just want to be reassured about what a Good Guy you are, probably because you've felt angry because a woman turned you down at some point in your life, and you want everyone to recognise how totally not sexist you are. Women should totally set aside their blazing fury and tend to your need for validation. Now what would we call that particular attitude?

Soap-boxing about it for a different cause, on the other hand, is a justified response entirely.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crisiks.livejournal.com
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
avatar

Join date : 2009-06-03
Age : 36
Location : TRILOBITE!

PostSubject: Re: Apparently not getting laid justifies shooting sprees now   Fri May 30, 2014 1:21 pm

Jay/Cris wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:
The most rage-inducing is all the assholes coming out of the woodwork crying "NOT ALL MEN ARE LIKE THAT". Yes, even more rage-inducing than the MRAs who are going "RIGHT ON BROTHER THIS IS WHAT YOU BITCHES GET FOR FRIENDZONE". Way to make it all about you, so-called Nice Guys and supposedly Liberal Dudes. "NOT ALL MEN!" We fucking well know it's "not all men". If we believed it was all men, there'd be roving gangs of women on shooting rampages right now, because quite frankly why the hell should we live in fear of being murdered because we won't suck some douchebag's cock? You just want to be reassured about what a Good Guy you are, probably because you've felt angry because a woman turned you down at some point in your life, and you want everyone to recognise how totally not sexist you are. Women should totally set aside their blazing fury and tend to your need for validation. Now what would we call that particular attitude?

Soap-boxing about it for a different cause, on the other hand, is a justified response entirely.
I honestly don't know what tone of voice to read your comment in.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
avatar

Join date : 2009-10-23
Location : under the sink

PostSubject: Re: Apparently not getting laid justifies shooting sprees now   Fri May 30, 2014 11:34 pm

Mikey wrote:
I doubt that poser ass bitch even lifted. It might have actually gotten him laid.

So what's your excuse, again?
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
avatar

Join date : 2009-06-16
Age : 27
Location : In desperate pursuit of lulz.

PostSubject: Re: Apparently not getting laid justifies shooting sprees now   Sat May 31, 2014 1:54 pm

^
My face, my personality, and my hygiene.

Goddamn swole though!  
Back to top Go down
Owlish
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
avatar

Join date : 2010-03-06
Location : Not giving a hoot.

PostSubject: Re: Apparently not getting laid justifies shooting sprees now   Sat May 31, 2014 8:23 pm

Sometimes I wonder, just for the sake of experimentation, what would happen if I decided to go on a mass shooting spree? Maybe throw up a few youtube videos about all of the men who have cat-called, fondled, won't fucking take no for an answer and how I'll show all those fuckers and give them their comeuppance, and then go on a strip mall shooting spree. What would the ensuing conversation look like?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] One out of sixty-two.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
avatar

Join date : 2009-06-16
Age : 27
Location : In desperate pursuit of lulz.

PostSubject: Re: Apparently not getting laid justifies shooting sprees now   Sat May 31, 2014 9:00 pm

Owlish wrote:
Sometimes I wonder, just for the sake of experimentation, what would happen if I decided to go on a mass shooting spree? Maybe throw up a few youtube videos about all of the men who have cat-called, fondled, won't fucking take no for an answer and how I'll show all those fuckers and give them their comeuppance, and then go on a strip mall shooting spree. What would the ensuing conversation look like?

It would probably be a gaggle of insane "feminists" defending you and/or propping you up as a hero and a martyr in an attempt to be edgy and "thought provoking" (new slang for "retarded").  The other 95% of the country would acting out the usual gun control shit show.

Quote :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  One out of sixty-two.

Women are bad at everything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Apparently not getting laid justifies shooting sprees now   

Back to top Go down
 
Apparently not getting laid justifies shooting sprees now
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Apple Snails laid eggs...
» Mavericks Film Shooting On Location at Montara State Beach Tonight
» Shooting Quasar Dragon
» Flamvell Shooting Nova
» RMXP + XAS (3.82 and lower) = 8WAY Shooting & TERRAIN

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Why God, Why? :: The Sporking Table :: GodAwful Bullshit-
Jump to: