Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom eat Keira Knightly

Go down 
+4
unskilled78
ZoZo
Chris91
Miraba
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Miraba
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Miraba

Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom eat Keira Knightly Empty
PostSubject: Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom eat Keira Knightly   Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom eat Keira Knightly EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 10:35 pm

The cast of PotC is en route to some desert island when the plane crashes. Everyone except for Johnny, Keira, and "Orli" die. Johnny and Orli eat her corpse, have lots of horribly written sex, and are eventually rescued.

The good part is that I remember them having sex near her corpse, but that isn't actually the case.

Crash-Crush
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom eat Keira Knightly   Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom eat Keira Knightly EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 5:46 pm

In the immortal words of that great British raconteur Arnold J. Rimmer, "Barf city." Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom eat Keira Knightly 556166
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom eat Keira Knightly   Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom eat Keira Knightly EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 4:05 am

Quote :
All of a sudden they flew into a storm that completely threw the small aircraft off its course. The pilot had to make manoeuvres the plane wasn't capable of doing.
Anyone else reminded of this sketch by the vagueness of this line?

Quote :
Johnny slowly gained conscience, and noticed he was he lying by the edge of the water.
Killing hookers was wrong and Johnny understood this now.

Quote :
"If you haven't been saved by the time I'm dead, I want you to eat me. You must survive!" she'd implored him. Orlando had just looked at her with genuine horror written all over his face.

"I've told John too," she added. "It's not really any different from donating blood in a blood bank."
This chapter is bought to you by the National Blood Society, in their public health appeal to people into vore.

Quote :
Johnny smiled teasingly, "Aren't you glad, I convinced you meat is good for you!"
Orlando smiled back, "Yeah – I am!" He'd found out that eating meat minimum once a week, had helped lessen the back pain from which he frequently suffered due to an old back injury.
This is either a poorly-executed innuendo, or a dig at vegetarians. If it's the latter, this author has a cause.

Quote :
"This is the last rabbit, Orlando." Johnny suddenly blurted out. Orlando just nodded. The faint rotten taste was infallible.
The Pope has declared holy war on the taste of rotten Keira Knightley rabbit. Only he is infallible, he says.

Quote :
It almost killed them. The sex.
Characters on Lost take note. Having sex does not help you. Eating your co-stars does.
Back to top Go down
unskilled78
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom eat Keira Knightly   Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom eat Keira Knightly EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 7:04 pm

Well a story with cannablism forced on so-called civilized people, and them overcoming their aversion to eating the flesh of another human being, similar to Lord of the Flies would be nice, I fear this is not the case here.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom eat Keira Knightly   Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom eat Keira Knightly EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 8:16 pm

Not by a long shot.
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom eat Keira Knightly   Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom eat Keira Knightly EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:40 pm

unskilled78 wrote:
Well a story with cannablism forced on so-called civilized people, and them overcoming their aversion to eating the flesh of another human being, similar to Lord of the Flies would be nice, I fear this is not the case here.
Wait, what version of Lord of the Flies did you read?
Back to top Go down
unskilled78
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom eat Keira Knightly   Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom eat Keira Knightly EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:16 pm

Reepicheep-chan wrote:
unskilled78 wrote:

I was not talking about people discovering the dark nature that is the primary antagonist in Lord of the Flies, and would be the causer of conflict in a good version of this tale.
Back to top Go down
saeku
Fapmaster
Fapmaster

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom eat Keira Knightly   Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom eat Keira Knightly EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:54 pm

unskilled78 wrote:
Reepicheep-chan wrote:
unskilled78 wrote:

I was not talking about people discovering the dark nature that is the primary antagonist in Lord of the Flies, and would be the causer of conflict in a good version of this tale.

Are you trying to sound academic, or has your coherency taken a summer vacation?
Back to top Go down
The Unoriginal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
The Unoriginal

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom eat Keira Knightly   Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom eat Keira Knightly EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:05 am

ZoZo wrote:
This chapter is brought to you by the National Blood
Society, in their public health appeal to people into vore.
Sig please?

unskilled78 wrote:
Well a story with cannablism forced on so-called
civilized people, and them overcoming their aversion to eating the
flesh of another human being, similar to Lord of the Flies would be nice, I fear this is not the case here.
And still it would be difficult to beat this.
Back to top Go down
unskilled78
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom eat Keira Knightly   Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom eat Keira Knightly EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:40 am

saeku wrote:
unskilled78 wrote:
Reepicheep-chan wrote:
unskilled78 wrote:

Are you trying to sound academic, or has your coherency taken a summer vacation?

I honestly don't know.

I mean, it was at 6:16 PM, so it's not like I could blame being sleepy.
Most of my other comments make sense, so I'm still mentally present.

Must be the first.
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom eat Keira Knightly   Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom eat Keira Knightly EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 4:11 am

The Unoriginal wrote:
ZoZo wrote:
This chapter is brought to you by the National Blood
Society, in their public health appeal to people into vore.
Sig please?
Go ahead Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom eat Keira Knightly 777742
Back to top Go down
Sisco

Sisco

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom eat Keira Knightly   Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom eat Keira Knightly EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:22 pm

unskilled78 wrote:
Reepicheep-chan wrote:
unskilled78 wrote:

Crack isn't cool man...
Back to top Go down
http://beanray.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom eat Keira Knightly   Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom eat Keira Knightly Empty

Back to top Go down

Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom eat Keira Knightly
Page 1 of 1