Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Magical World of Human Trafficking

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nin

Nin

The Magical World of Human Trafficking  Empty
PostSubject: The Magical World of Human Trafficking    The Magical World of Human Trafficking  EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 5:27 am

Guys, I was looking through my collection for a prompt to spork, and I came across this beauty. Prepare for amazement.

So, on Cherubplay, there are certain characters you usually see around. Dave, John, Karkat, Dirk, Sollux, Eridan and then everyone else sometimes. That's just kinda how it goes. You don't see a lot of the rest of the cast for whatever reason (fanbrats don't like things that aren't kawaii yaois). So it struck me as fascinating when I saw this little thing for Davesprite.

Quote :
(( NSFW, TW: noncon, underage, forced prostitution, kidnapping, cissexism, misgendering. Humanstuck, human!Davesprite (Davis) is Dave's twin brother and intersex, and was a victim of sex trafficking. Looking for a former friend John, twin brother Dave, Dirk(could be his other brother or unrelated), or a Bro(though if Bro, id like it if the nsfw stuff stopped entirely when it comes out that that's his kid, with no lingering feelings of desire... thank) ))

O h. We're gonna handle the BIG topics, I see. Well, I have no doubt that ALL OF THIS WILL BE HANDLED WITH THE UTMOST RESPECT AND CARE.

Quote :
Davis had been missing for two years. Two whole years. He was the face on milk cartons, on faded missing posters at the local precinct.

Nothing gets me wetter than missing and possibly dead children.

Quote :
He would be 18 now. But most everyone assumed he never lived to see his birthday. It started in gym class.

His birthday?

Quote :
He'd been putting it off, but he was entering his Junior year, and he was required by the district to have two years of physical education.

How does this relate to Davis-sprite becoming a non-binary street whore? Did he really want the local pimp's fruit cocktail at lunchtime? Because that shit is ambrosial.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Quote :
He dreaded going in the locker room. He had a packer, of course, and he wore it to school every day to try to not rouse suspicion of his anatomy.

Well, in-canon, Davesprite is a floating half-bird boy with a sperm tail instead of legs, so how much weirder can his anatomy get, really?

Quote :
He knew it'd only bring him hell if word got out. For a while, he was successful. But then all hell broke loose when, in the locker room before gym, one of his classmates who he generally got along with decided it'd be hilarious to de-pants Davis.

Is this what it's like being a boy? In high school, none of us, male or female, wanted to touch anyone more than we had to. Or was MY school just full of weirdos?

Quote :
And were it not for his issue, it'd probably have been pretty funny.

People invading your personal space and exposing you against your will? Fucking RIOTOUS.

Quote :
Instead, all the boys in the locker room saw his harness, and his packer strapped in it. And he was right that it would be hell.

Locker room sexual assault? Sexy as FUCK. How did I not respond to this prompt when I had my chance!? STUPID NIN.

Quote :
He went home early that day, slurs ringing in his ears. Bro let him stay home for the rest of the week, and Dave brought him his homework.

Getting assaulted in the locker room AND STILL HAVING TO DO HOMEWORK? God, this kid's life sucks major taint.

Quote :
But eventually he had no choice but to go back to school. Bro wouldn't let him drop out, and changing districts wasn't an option in their crowded area.

There's a thing called homeschooling, Author. I think in this kind of case, they could have worked something out. Heck, you could have used that backstory to set up a sexy tutor scenario! But no, it's never just about smut with these people. They need to get weird.

Quote :
At school he suffered abuse from both words and fists, and the staff did very little to stop it. But the worst was yet to come.

He's seduced by an older man, gets pregs, but the guy dumps him, and Davesprite ends up dying of various veneral diseases and the reformed criminal now turned Mayor of town adopts his orphaned daughter Cosette. I'm 87% sure that's where this is going.

Quote :
Word traveled through the grapevine, from a shady student to his shady friends, to their shady friends, and so forth.

Don't these kids have drugs to be doing?

Quote :
And so one day, suffering a black eye, Davis was walking home alone, since Dave had detention for "starting a fight"(in reality, he had defended his twin from those who meant to harm him).

Thanks for spelling out his situation after painstakingly doing that already, Author.

Quote :
A car screeched up behind him, practically jumped the curb. He didn't have time to react before multiple hands reached out, covered his mouth, and pulled him in. And just like that, he was gone.

No idea why, but imagining this is the most hilarious thing.

Quote :
It's been two years. He's 18, now, not that he's quite realized it yet. He doesn't really keep track of the date anymore.

Mmmm. Giving up on life is hot.

Quote :
He hardly looks like his old self, most especially because of the crossdressing, but also because of his changed physique.

Well, yeah. It's humanstuck. Of course he's going to look somewhat different.

Quote :
Previously, he'd been a slightly muscular young man, like his brother Dave. His employer didn't like muscular women, though. And so he was recarved into a new image through fear and bruises, and was now rather thin and weak. Pretty.

Mmmmmm. Malnutrition and abuse turn me on.

Quote :
And he held himself in a completely different, more feminine manner.

I gathered from the subtle key phrases like 'feminine'.

Quote :
His ginger hair had grown out several inches, and his bangs were held back by a simple headband.

And now we get to the relentless, painstaking costume description. My favorite.

Quote :
Large, cheap-looking diamond studs were in his ears, and multiple gold bangles clinked on his wrists.

Were they real diamonds and gold? No real reason for asking. I'm just curious.

Quote :
He wore thick makeup, mostly foundation in an attempt to cover the vast amount of freckles on his face and shoulders.,

Why would they kidnap someone with freckles if they didn't like freckles? Just seems silly.

Quote :
along with bright orange lipstick and eyeshadow. Not exactly subtle, but it didn't look terrible.

PFFFFFFFFF. Honey, with his skintone, he's going to look like he fell asleep in a bowl of Cheetos.

Quote :
His entire outfit, in fact, was in shades of white, yellow and orange, since they matched his hair and complexion, but gave him the appearance of an orange creamsicle; An orange, loose crop top with some witty saying written on it in white, a yellow and orange striped miniskirt, white fishnet thigh highs, and orange wedges.

Yeah. I generally have a hard time not cramming my delicious frozen treats into my waiting vagina. I can see why they went with those colors. Also, do any prostitutes actually work this hard at color matching? Seems like this line of work would have a more relaxed dress code.

Quote :
And there he stood, unrecognizable on a street corner in a shady neighborhood of Houston, Texas.

Ohhhhhhhh! I was wondering why everything about this setup seemed so stilted and uncomfortable, but now it all makes sense-- It happened in Texas.

Quote :
He'd been arrested like this several times, but never charged, since he'd never provide a name or address or an ID, or anything beyond his street name: Mandi, short for Mandarin, according to his boss, his pimp, after the little oranges the older man liked to eat around Christmastime.

This is definitely how the justice system works. Also, why aren't Davesprite's brothers looking for him? If Bro was so invested in him staying in school, wouldn't he be concerned about his well being after being missing for two years? I know it said that Davesprite's face was on milk cartons, but come on; He probably matches descriptions to some degree. 4/10 continuation, it's enough to bug me.

Also, why the FUCK would we need an explanation about Mandarin oranges and the details of his whore de plume? The pimp seems to have more interesting ideas than the rest of this prompt, even if he's a total kidnapping, forcing-into-prostituting douchebag.

Quote :
His pimp, of course, and all the other men in his circle, referred to Davis, "Mandi", as a girl, as a she.

I'd be more worried about being murdered by a particularly violent john or getting gonorrhea than whether or not my proper pronouns were being used by my kidnappers, but that could just be me.

Quote :
Purely because he had a cunt.

Man, who would have thought these people would be assholes? Certainly not I.

Quote :
"Mandi" no longer cared to argue, after several black eyes.

Because arguing against the violent human traffickers never comes out with bad results otherwise.

Quote :
So Mandi, Davis, stood on his corner, whistling and waving at cars and men that passed by.

He takes to the whoring life like a crow to the bloated corpse of a sheep.

Quote :
Older men wanting stress relief, younger men out for a quick fuck, boys who only just turned 18, and wanting to buy their first prostitute.

A boy's first prostitute is a special affair. I don't know why Hallmark hasn't capitalized on this.

Quote :
He'd take any of them, if they had the cash. He had no choice. He was always watched, tracked, monitored, and he always owed his pimp money.

Mmmmm. Despair and abuse and humans treated as chattel and toilets. What a sexy, sensual prompt.

But no, seriously, what the fuck was this person thinking? They wanted the most convoluted, skeezy, and generally unpleasant Stridercest this side of Striderclan, that much is for sure. Overly long, way too creepy, and ultimately unappealing from a role playing POV. Write a gross fanfic about this, Author. I'll probably find it and give it much the same treatment.
Back to top Go down
Kakashifan727
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Human Trafficking    The Magical World of Human Trafficking  EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 9:45 am

Your snarks have been funny, but this for some reason was one of the better ones. Sadly, I know nothing about homestuck and find little reason to care; this prompt though. :facepalm

I could write better; hell, I might even do so as a sort of guide because half of the people who write 'slavery' or 'sex whore' fics do it in the most convoluted way possible.
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Human Trafficking    The Magical World of Human Trafficking  EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 11:45 pm

Oh man, Davesprite, huh?  Looks like the perfect time to whip out my reaction pics I snagged from Namco High~

Quote :
(( NSFW, TW: noncon, underage, forced prostitution, kidnapping, cissexism, misgendering. Humanstuck, human!Davesprite (Davis) is Dave's twin brother and intersex, and was a victim of sex trafficking.

Quote :
Looking for a former friend John, twin brother Dave, Dirk(could be his other brother or unrelated), or a Bro(though if Bro, id like it if the nsfw stuff stopped entirely when it comes out that that's his kid, with no lingering feelings of desire... thank) ))

Quote :
Davis had been missing for two years. Two whole years. He was the face on milk cartons, on faded missing posters at the local precinct.  He would be 18 now. But most everyone assumed he never lived to see his birthday.

Quote :
It started in gym class. He'd been putting it off, but he was entering his Junior year, and he was required by the district to have two years of physical education. He dreaded going in the locker room. He had a packer, of course, and he wore it to school every day to try to not rouse suspicion of his anatomy. He knew it'd only bring him hell if word got out.

Quote :
For a while, he was successful. But then all hell broke loose when, in the locker room before gym, one of his classmates who he generally got along with decided it'd be hilarious to de-pants Davis.  And were it not for his issue, it'd probably have been pretty funny.

Quote :
Instead, all the boys in the locker room saw his harness, and his packer strapped in it. And he was right that it would be hell.
He went home early that day, slurs ringing in his ears. Bro let him stay home for the rest of the week, and Dave brought him his homework. But eventually he had no choice but to go back to school. Bro wouldn't let him drop out, and changing districts wasn't an option in their crowded area. At school he suffered abuse from both words and fists, and the staff did very little to stop it.

Quote :
But the worst was yet to come. Word traveled through the grapevine, from a shady student to his shady friends, to their shady friends, and so forth.
And so one day, suffering a black eye, Davis was walking home alone, since Dave had detention for "starting a fight"(in reality, he had defended his twin from those who meant to harm him). A car screeched up behind him, practically jumped the curb. He didn't have time to react before multiple hands reached out, covered his mouth, and pulled him in. And just like that, he was gone.

Quote :
It's been two years. He's 18, now, not that he's quite realized it yet. He doesn't really keep track of the date anymore.  He hardly looks like his old self, most especially because of the crossdressing, but also because of his changed physique.

Nin wrote:
Quote :
Previously, he'd been a slightly muscular young man, like his brother Dave. His employer didn't like muscular women, though. And so he was recarved into a new image through fear and bruises, and was now rather thin and weak. Pretty.
Mmmmmm. Malnutrition and abuse turn me on.

Quote :
And he held himself in a completely different, more feminine manner. His ginger hair had grown out several inches, and his bangs were held back by a simple headband. Large, cheap-looking diamond studs were in his ears, and multiple gold bangles clinked on his wrists. He wore thick makeup, mostly foundation in an attempt to cover the vast amount of freckles on his face and shoulders., along with bright orange lipstick and eyeshadow. Not exactly subtle, but it didn't look terrible. His entire outfit, in fact, was in shades of white, yellow and orange, since they matched his hair and complexion, but gave him the appearance of an orange creamsicle; An orange, loose crop top with some witty saying written on it in white, a yellow and orange striped miniskirt, white fishnet thigh highs, and orange wedges.

Nin wrote:
Quote :
And there he stood, unrecognizable on a street corner in a shady neighborhood of Houston, Texas.
Ohhhhhhhh! I was wondering why everything about this setup seemed so stilted and uncomfortable, but now it all makes sense-- It happened in Texas.

Quote :
He'd been arrested like this several times, but never charged, since he'd never provide a name or address or an ID, or anything beyond his street name: Mandi, short for Mandarin, according to his boss, his pimp, after the little oranges the older man liked to eat around Christmastime.

Quote :
His pimp, of course, and all the other men in his circle, referred to Davis, "Mandi", as a girl, as a she. Purely because he had a cunt. Mandi" no longer cared to argue, after several black eyes.

Nin wrote:
Quote :
So Mandi, Davis, stood on his corner, whistling and waving at cars and men that passed by.
He takes to the whoring life like a crow to the bloated corpse of a sheep.

Quote :
Older men wanting stress relief, younger men out for a quick fuck, boys who only just turned 18, and wanting to buy their first prostitute. He'd take any of them, if they had the cash. He had no choice. He was always watched, tracked, monitored, and he always owed his pimp money.

Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Human Trafficking    The Magical World of Human Trafficking  EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 2:18 pm

Nin wrote:
But no, seriously, what the fuck was this person thinking?

What gives you the idea they were thinking at all?
Back to top Go down
Nin

Nin

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Human Trafficking    The Magical World of Human Trafficking  EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 3:10 pm

@Reepicheep-chan

Jesus. Those fit far too well to be a coincidence.

@Chris91

Well, they were thinking, you know. Just with their idiotic genitals.
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Human Trafficking    The Magical World of Human Trafficking  EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 1:35 am

Nin wrote:
@Reepicheep-chan

Jesus. Those fit far too well to be a coincidence.

Haha, Namco High Davesprite is so hilariously angsty that I would not be surprised if it was meant to be a bit of a job at the fandom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Human Trafficking    The Magical World of Human Trafficking  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Magical World of Human Trafficking
Page 1 of 1