Why God, Why?


 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyshalle

avatar

Join date : 2013-10-23
Age : 33
Location : That place on the edge of sleep and waking

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:50 pm

Avenging Atheist wrote:
As pissed as I am with you lot, I find solace in the knowledge I am not alone.
Yep, lots of bad writers hate us. Also, you being pissed and us laughing is a win for us :D thanks for conceding defeat.
Quote :
There are others who love the Wogglebug in much the same way I do.
Yah, that's what rule#34 of the Internet says.

Quote :
Some already did while knowing of him before meeting me, and some never knew of him before I introduced them to him.
amazing writer, everyone! and yes, i am and have been using that ironically the whole time.
Quote :
I realize at least how the people I approached to introduce myself to, and him also, had been people very much like the person I really am. That is the difference really.
Is that English? I don't think it is. At least not literate English.

Quote :
I confess I now regret signing up here.
yeah. Backfired prett hard on you, huh? Now you have honest reviews on your book and are soon to be Internet famous on ED.
Quote :
But I rather had to before I knew it was not worth it.
well, yeah, you never grew up past age 9 mentally, so you wouldn't have seen this blindingly obvious outcome ahead of time.
Quote :
But once again, this has not done any real or any permanent damage to my pride
the massive degree of butthurt being displayed proves otherwise.
Quote :
and joy in the things I write for the Wogglebug.
He's not real you know. You're not doing anything 'for' him, because there is no real'him' to do them for. You're doing them just to fuel your ego andthe virus of your faith in the divine bug.

Quote :
And, no matter how much you hate this book you "reviewed" right here, I will always be proud of it,
we already know youre incapable of learning, yes.
Quote :
and it will always have supporters.

in much the same way as the Klan does, yeah. of course, NAMBLA would be on board. so at least theres that.
Quote :
And, in the event I get around to doing a different take of the Wogglebug teaching of the subject of it,
for someone who was evangelizing the bug and promising to never stop writing dreck about him, you are certainly waffling now. its okay if you finally realized how stupid you look, we wont gloat when you admit it.
Quote :
I may inevitably
You do realize that 'may eventually' is an oxymoron, right? amazing Writer, ladies and gentlemen!

Quote :
end up using a different setting, plot, and supporting cast.
And rename him to Cynthia Hanson and make him murder everything you hate.
Actually, add that to the list. Wogglebug becomes an omnicidal maniac and blows up the multiverse.
Quote :
But that is because I want his fame to transcend far beyond the Land of Oz.
ftfy
Quote :
But once again, I am proud of this first picture book anyway, I always will be.
It's okay to admit that you're ashamed of it the way you're ashamed of your blog. We don't judge. Unlike you.
Back to top Go down
Avenging Atheist



Join date : 2013-10-22
Age : 32
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:33 pm

I am not ashamed of myself or my writing.

And, I noticed Lady Anne add her review lately. You all are frustrating me. But I will just not be defeated. I did no wrong in getting my writing published. No matter how much you want me to adopt different writing skills, I never will. I am excellent just the way. Your negative reviews do nothing to make me think I'm not a good writer, it just proves you all to be bad people.

Under no circumstances am I going to change my style of writing to be the way you want it to be. Your negative reviews do not make me think differently of myself. I admit I published the first book to get back at dracowaltztard, but I wrote it for different reasons altogether five years before I ever met her. Though I am a completely different person altogether now from the one I had been who wrote that first story. And so I have also become at least a somewhat different writer, but I never took lessons from anyone and have NO intentions ever to do so.

I am my own teacher only.

I don't like replying to anything you reply with. You know if you would just stop replying to me I would actually stop posting quite easily.
Back to top Go down
IsItSafe?

avatar

Join date : 2013-11-26
Location : Old Lunnon Town, Englandshire

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:51 pm

I’ll probably regret this… *Takes off jaunty Snarking Cap and puts on unbecoming Mental Health Hat* I’ve spent much of my life getting deeply invested in fictional universes, both my own and other people’s. I’ve also spent a lot of time in therapy. WogglebugLover – you need professional help. Not with your writing (at least not primarily). With everything else. You are missing the point of this thread on a very fundamental level. That is not meant as an insult… merely an observation.

When anger is savage, protracted, all-consuming, and significantly affects your life and world view, it will do you much more damage than those you so vigorously revile. What you’re doing at the moment to protect yourself from harm is actually making it more likely that you will be hurt in future. I would guess that it's also inhibiting your writing in a number of ways, whether you realise it or not. It is colossally self-defeating.

I have some idea why you’ve headed down the road you’re now on. Whatever negative experiences you’ve had with medication or psychiatric clinicians in the past, I would strongly urge you to reconsider. You need some balance in your life – and writing thousands of irate words to complete strangers online is not contributing to that. Not while you limit yourself to a single interpretation of what's going on. Also, speaking as an atheist, you’re really not helping that debate either. You’re just pissing off other atheists.

I know it’s very unlikely that you’ll listen to this, or even allow yourself to register where it’s coming from. Everyone else – I’m really sorry. If there is an Inappropriate Earnestness Meter around here, it’s probably white-hot by now. Absolutely not endorsing any of the behaviour in question, just… feeling bizarrely obligated to say something.

As you were. *Replaces cap*
Back to top Go down
Tyshalle

avatar

Join date : 2013-10-23
Age : 33
Location : That place on the edge of sleep and waking

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:04 pm

Avenging Atheist wrote:
I am not ashamed of myself or my writing.
If that we're true, you wouldn't have hidden your blog and stuff on your website. Your desire to hide it from the world belies that you know it is a mistake and crazy.

Quote :
And, I noticed Lady Anne add her review lately.
she gets tard rage and i don't? Jealousy.S

Quote :
You all are frustrating me.
And you're amusing us.
Quote :
But I will just not be defeated.
Well, technically, you already were. U Mad Bro.
Quote :
I did no wrong in getting my writing published
Right. You did wrong by being a hateful, narcissistic shrew. Every short bus candidate should be allowed to write. Just like we are allowed to review and critique things that are put out for public consumption.
Quote :
No matter how much you want me to adopt different writing skills, I never will.
well, not 'different' so much as 'existent'.
Quote :
  I am excellent just the way. Your negative reviews do nothing to make me think I'm not a good writer, it just proves you all to be bad people.
Denial is not just a river in Egypt, babe.and if saying mean things makes someone a bad person, then your hate speech makes you a bad person. Basic logic.

Quote :
Under no circumstances am I going to change my style of writing to be the way you want it to be.
Honestly, you really would sell more if you gained a basic grasp of the English language.
Quote :
Your negative reviews do not make me think differently of myself.
that's because they aren't attacks on you, merely criticisms of the book. how you view yourself has no effect on the objective worth of your contribution to literature, excepting how your attitude and apparent threatening of critics is causing you to get more poor reviews. if you had kept your mouth shut and acted humble, you wouldnt have attracted nearly as much attention. as a wise man once said, "It is better to remain silent and be thought of as an ass, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. you proved that making fun of you would make you rage like a tiny child. and that is hilarious.
Quote :
I admit I published the first book to get back at dracowaltztard,
Again, like a small child who has thrown a tantrum after being told 'no'
Quote :
but I wrote it for different reasons altogether
Translation: Schlick Schlick Schlick Schlick
Quote :
five years before I ever met her. Though I am a completely different person altogether now from the one I had been who wrote that first story.
So there was a point before you were a bugs hit insane pedophile?
Quote :
but I never took lessons from anyone
we know. God, do we know.
Quote :
and have NO intentions ever to do so.
Because you're a narcissistic pedophile, yes.

Quote :
I am my own teacher only.
Well, you're certainly not fit to teach anybody else....

Quote :
I don't like replying to anything you reply with. You know if you would just stop replying to me I would actually stop posting quite easily.
But see, we don't dislike you posting. You keep making a bigger and bigger fool of yourself, while we laugh at you. By all means, keep the crazy flowing. We will keep 'infuriating you' until you finally give up. The worst thing you could do from our point of view would be to apologize for being such a cunt (sorry cyberwullf, but this time it was called for) and cut your losses. I'd say equity while you're behind, but right now I'm getting paid to sit here and fuck with you. I'm having the time of my life.


Last edited by Tyshalle on Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:10 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fuck fuckity fuck the quote tags.)
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
avatar

Join date : 2009-06-12
Age : 41
Location : The land of the fruits and nuts

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:27 pm

Avenging Atheist wrote:
And, I noticed Lady Anne add her review lately.
Lately? I snarked you two days ago. It took you this long to notice?

I'm hurt. I really am.

Trollface 
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Tyshalle

avatar

Join date : 2013-10-23
Age : 33
Location : That place on the edge of sleep and waking

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:12 pm

IsItSafe? wrote:
I’ll probably regret this… *Takes off jaunty Snarking Cap and puts on unbecoming Mental Health Hat* I’ve spent much of my life getting deeply invested in fictional universes, both my own and other people’s. I’ve also spent a lot of time in therapy. WogglebugLover – you need professional help. Not with your writing (at least not primarily). With everything else. You are missing the point of this thread on a very fundamental level. That is not meant as an insult… merely an observation.

When anger is savage, protracted, all-consuming, and significantly affects your life and world view, it will do you much more damage than those you so vigorously revile. What you’re doing at the moment to protect yourself from harm is actually making it more likely that you will be hurt in future. I would guess that it's also inhibiting your writing in a number of ways, whether you realise it or not. It is colossally self-defeating.

I have some idea why you’ve headed down the road you’re now on. Whatever negative experiences you’ve had with medication or psychiatric clinicians in the past, I would strongly urge you to reconsider. You need some balance in your life – and writing thousands of irate words to complete strangers online is not contributing to that. Not while you limit yourself to a single interpretation of what's going on. Also, speaking as an atheist, you’re really not helping that debate either. You’re just pissing off other atheists.

I know it’s very unlikely that you’ll listen to this, or even allow yourself to register where it’s coming from. Everyone else – I’m really sorry. If there is an Inappropriate Earnestness Meter around here, it’s probably white-hot by now. Absolutely not endorsing any of the behaviour in question, just… feeling bizarrely obligated to say something.

As you were. *Replaces cap*
Well said, sir. I couldn't have been half so eloquent. Mostly because I enjoy poking her with a metaphorical stick too much.
Back to top Go down
Avenging Atheist



Join date : 2013-10-22
Age : 32
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:16 pm

I have no intentions of apologizing to any of you. That is actually the best thing you think I could do. So I will not, besides I could never do so anyway.

If you won't give up, I won't give up either. With a sigh of resignation I will keep on, except from now I'll attempt to take longer pauses, so as to be at another forum I want to be at.

And, IsItSafe, I rather see what you mean. Still, it's too late now. And, I cannot grant anyone satisfaction. If people expect me to be submissive to them, whether or not that means being nice, then I will just not be so. I can't help but think being nice is often overrated.

After all, it was being foolishly nice to dracowaltztard in the first place that led her into attempting rob me and ruin my life. I had to be brutal with her to get her away from me, then had to make a drastic decision to publish to get some revenge. In regards to what Tyshalle said about that. I very much believe it was dracowaltztard who acted that way before me, if at all. I simply did what I needed to do. I firmly believe if anyone could be doofus enough to want to hurt me on purpose, especially after luring me into trusting them, they deserve to put into the bottom of the tar pits of my retribution on them.
Back to top Go down
Tyshalle

avatar

Join date : 2013-10-23
Age : 33
Location : That place on the edge of sleep and waking

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:40 pm

Avenging Atheist wrote:
I have no intentions of apologizing to any of you. That is actually the best thing you think I could do. So I will not, besides I could never do so anyway.
Yeah, I know you skipped that day of pre-k. Good news though, we get to keep making fun of you and watching you cry.

Quote :
If you won't give up, I won't give up either.
You don't quite get it. This is fun for us. You're the only one not having a good time.
Quote :
With a sigh of resignation I will keep on,
"In the end, he'll keep on saying 'one girlfriend, please.' Because he'll probably fail again"
Quote :
except from now I'll attempt to take longer pauses, so as to be at another forum I want to be at.
Translation: "I quit, you win, waaaaaah"

[/quote]And, IsItSafe, I rather see what you mean. Still, it's too late now.[/quote]It's never too late to admit you've been a fool.
Quote :
And, I cannot grant anyone satisfaction.
It would very much please me if you didn't beat yourself in the face with a book right this minute. See? Was it that hard to do what people want?
...
...
You actually hit yourself, didn't you?
Quote :
If people expect me to be submissive to them,
Well nobody wants to see you squeeze into a dominatrix outfit. I mean, all that flab, stuffed into leather? Gag. So you're definitely not cut out to be a domme, which only leaves sub. I mean, it's a moot point because you spend a lot of time ensuring that you'll never have anyone to knock boots with now that Dracowaltztard is gone.
Quote :
whether or not that means being nice, then I will just not be so.
Can you honestly not see that you're just pouting now? My little neice is more mature than you.
Quote :
I can't help but think being nice is often overrated.
Well, none of what's been happening to you over the last week that's got your undies in a class-eight twist would have happened had you simply been nice. So are you enjoying what you brought upon yourself?


Quote :
After all, it was being foolishly nice to dracowaltztard in the first place that led her into attempting rob me and ruin my life.
No, it was flipping your shit because she characterized the frogman as a christian and basically going off your damn rocker that did that. Because it sure wasn't you being nice to us that's getting you drowned in 1-star reviews.
Quote :
I had to be brutal with her to get her away from me,
'Brutal'
Pffft. I said it before, but your intimidation score is jack-point-shit.
Quote :
then had to make a drastic decision to publish to get some revenge.
and your revenge was to get yourself relentlessly mocked and get everyone to like Dracowaltztard? I don't quite see how that was going to work out for you.
Quote :
In regards to what Tyshalle said about that. I very much believe it was dracowaltztard who acted that way before me, if at all.
Yeah, sorry, we've seen both sides of the story. Yours is bugshit insane, and Draco's is very reasonable. We believe her.
Quote :
I simply did what I needed to do.
You needed to be made fun of? Needed to be inundated with bad reviews? I mean, I can see from here that you need it, that you're punishing yourself because deep down, you just don't think you're good enough, and as much as I poke fun at you, I would really hope you'd eventually really embrace the fact that you are worth trying to better yourself for, and that you might one day grow up a little.
Quote :
I firmly believe if anyone could be doofus enough to want to hurt me on purpose, especially after luring me into trusting them, they deserve to put into the bottom of the tar pits of my retribution on them.
Quote :
anyone could be doofus enough to want to hurt me on purpose
Quote :
could be doofus enough
Quote :
doofus
Okay, you just lost all seriousness points right there. As much as we laugh at you acting like an 8-year old, that's just too much. You broke the willing suspension of disbelief, nobody's going to believe you're older than 12 now. Good job, girlie.
Back to top Go down
hottienanako20

avatar

Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 42
Location : I live in the US. Nanako lives in Kasukabe.

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:30 pm

Summercorn wrote:
We don't care.
Summercorn is right, we don't care. However, I DO care about something else. I've read over some you're posts. You need to see the Doc, NOW. Whatever they are giving you is not working. You are showing the classic signs of being manic, meaning you're pills are too high or too low. I know because they are the same symptoms I get when my pills are not working. (For those of you not in the know, manic can mean extreme, above normal happiness or extreme, above normal moodiness.)

The meds are to keep you in the middle, not above or below. Two years ago, I spent a week in the Psych Ward of our local hospital. I still get panic attacks if I have to walk into that hospital. I felt WORSE after I got out. I don't wish that on anyone. So stop hanging around here and get some help. Bipolar disorder or whatever it is you have not something to be fucked with.
Back to top Go down
Avenging Atheist



Join date : 2013-10-22
Age : 32
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:29 am

Hottienanako20 may have a few points. Dracowaltztard had told me before she had bipolar manic depression. While I at the time was on meds to recover from schizophrenia I'd had for a few years which often induced depression. Those two are not the same things. It's important to distinguish them from the other.

And, I do see clearly why such a person as her could never be a person I ever could have any sort of workable relationship with. The fact she was Christian could only make it worse. I can honestly tell you she never was any actual friend of mine. On the first day me and her talked, when she revealed she hated E.T. I felt the need to say I didn't want to see her again, but after a few minutes I just started talking to her again and then worst of all when she said she would never hurt me I actually bought it. She turned out to be nothing like the person she said she was or the friend she promised to be. Not at all.

And worst, she was delusional enough to think her hurting me on purpose was my fault and not hers. She had a warped sense of reality! She was always too self-absorbed to consider my own feelings or to admit she had always been in the wrong from the beginning. She was NEVER my friend at all. No matter what the cause for my stupidity in trusting her in spite of this fact was, I have to make that up to myself by driving her into a misery grave. A person who hates E.T. can never be a moral person, no matter how much they want you to believe otherwise. I have profound evidence in stating the fact that all of the people at the Steven Spielberg forums in the E.T. section were by far better people than her in every sense of the word "better." Nicer, more intelligent, easier to feel comfortable around. She had no right to ever consider herself any sort of moral person or intelligent person if she didn't like E.T.

I know I am in the right in saying she was always wrong to impose her religion into such a category or any such characters of it. I never would have allowed it no matter what her motive was for it. You don't have to take my word for it though. There are plenty of die-hard Oz fans who are Christians but would not even dream of putting their religion in Oz, and least of all to the extremes. Which is one reason why when I have the Wogglebug or another Oz character encounter any form of religion I just have them on a visit to a different land.

Now, Tyshalle, I don't know if it is in you to take into account what this and the previous poster said. I am not defeated. I am just observing this fact at the moment how you seem hell-bent on trying to beat me death. But in a non-physical way, and also in a way that makes you equal to a stereotypical self-important bully who is just picking on a random victim just to attempt to gain some attention for himself without even caring about what he is really thinking.

That is how I see you now. Do not misunderstand me, I am not defeated. I'm just letting you know this is what I have observed. I also admit I cannot see myself the way you see me. I also realize you will just never know how it feels to be in my shoes. Now, when I said I'd been wanting to go another forum what I meant was I'm gonna go to a forum that has a different structure than this one and different people who are more likely to be more like me, or at best understand me better. I never said I was going to leave here. Actually, I said I would leave only if you and all the rest here just stop responding to me. Because when you respond to me, you are just making yourselves look like the stereotype I had described.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
avatar

Join date : 2009-06-12
Age : 41
Location : The land of the fruits and nuts

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:53 am

And the lols go on...
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Tyshalle

avatar

Join date : 2013-10-23
Age : 33
Location : That place on the edge of sleep and waking

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:30 am

Thank Talos, I thought you were going to take good advice for once. Good to know you'll keep beating your head against this wall for our amusement.
Avenging Atheist wrote:
Hottienanako20 may have a few points. Dracowaltztard had told me before she had bipolar manic depression. While I at the time was on meds to recover from schizophrenia I'd had for a few years which often induced depression. Those two are not the same things. It's important to distinguish them from the other.
"nope! everyone ELSE in the world is crazy, not me!"
Also, schizophrenia would explain a hell of a lot about why you think the wogglebug needs a prophet.

Quote :
And, I do see clearly why such a person as her could never be a person I ever could have any sort of workable relationship with.
because she's sane.
Quote :
The fact she was Christian could only make it worse.
You know, not to stifle the lols, but when you wear your persecution complex on your sleeve like this, it makes it really easy to figure out which buttons to press. Just sayin'.
Quote :
I can honestly tell you she never was any actual friend of mine.
Because you are incapable of true friendship. Twilight Sparkle would be ashamed of you.
Quote :
On the first day me and her talked, when she revealed she hated E.T. I felt the need to say I didn't want to see her again,
Because opinions are a myth and what Cynthia Hanson believes must be objective truth!
Quote :
but after a few minutes I just started talking to her again and then worst of all when she said she would never hurt me I actually bought it.
That's because when most people say that phrase, they don't anticipate the other person going off their meds and deciding that the entire world is out to get them specifically.
Quote :
She turned out to be nothing like the person she said she was or the friend she promised to be. Not at all.
Your butthurt is showing. They make a cream for that now. Why don't you dry your tears and go buy some? :D You can use the profits from the thousands of books you've obviously sold because you're totally a decent writer. [/sarcasm mode]

Quote :
And worst, she was delusional enough to think her hurting me on purpose was my fault and not hers.
Because you again, went off your meds and decided that the entire world was out to persecute you and tried to stifle her freedom of speech.

Quote :
She had a warped sense of reality!
Says the High Prophet of the Wogglebug
Quote :
She was always too self-absorbed
           
Quote :
to consider my own feelings or to admit she had always been in the wrong from the beginning.
^see that? THAT'S what self-absorbed actually looks like. V this too.
Quote :
She was NEVER my friend at all.
Quote :
No matter what the cause for my stupidity
My guess is inbreeding. You see a lot of insanity in the royal families in the past, too. Nothing good comes from humping your cousin. Though to be fair, trying to fuck an imaginary bug is probably even worse.

Quote :
in trusting her in spite of this fact was, I have to make that up to myself by driving her into a misery grave.
Two things. One, your feelings are hurt so you're trying to kill another person. Are you a complete sociopath?
Quote :
A person who hates E.T. can never be a moral person, no matter how much they want you to believe otherwise.
\"Tyshalle wrote:
Because opinions are a myth and what Cynthia Hanson believes must be objective truth!
Seriously, for someone who purports to be an atheist, you're demanding that people take an awful lot on faith.

Quote :
I have profound evidence in stating the fact that all of the people at the Steven Spielberg forums in the E.T. section were by far better people than her in every sense of the word "better." Nicer, more intelligent, easier to feel comfortable around.
Translation: They agreed with you on a minor point.
You know what? You have 'profound evidence', show it. Prove it in a recreatable form, and then it's evidence. Until it is in a form that can be quantified, it's just your opinion. For a purported atheist, you certainly don't know much about skepticism.
Quote :
I know I am in the right in saying she was always wrong to impose her religion into such a category or any such characters of it.
Blind faith. Which is closer to inserting one's religion into a work than saying 'so and so was a christian'.
Quote :
I never would have allowed it no matter what her motive was for it.
News Flash: Cynthia Hanson does not own the internet. I know, I know, it's a hard pill to swallow, but people are going to continue doing things you don't like for your entire life. Case in point, I should be able to post my wogglebug story in the next few days. Assuming I don't get sidetracked by a new game.
Quote :
You don't have to take my word for it though.
Don't worry. We don't.
Quote :
There are plenty of die-hard Oz fans who are Christians but would not even dream of putting their religion in Oz,
And by your logic, they are automatically wrong for being Christians, so then by your own logic, putting one's religion into the stories is the *right* thing to do. Funny how that works.
Alternately, there are plenty of die-hard Oz fans who are Christians who do put their religion into their story. If THIS argument of yours, which is that the side with more people is automatically right, means that putting religion into the stories is right. Also, you'd be arguing there that Slavery is right and the Jews should be exterminated, so, y'know, you're kind of a little crazy.
Quote :
and least of all to the extreme.
Okay, fine, you're crazy to the extreme.
Quote :
Which is one reason why when I have the Wogglebug or another Oz character encounter any form of religion I just have them on a visit to a different land.
Actually, that fails on most every level, since you're still putting religion into the story. Because Oz doesn't exist. There is no Toon Land. Only the story exists, and you put religion into it.


Quote :
Now, Tyshalle, I don't know if it is in you to take into account what this and the previous poster said.
What, that you're batshit insane? Yeah, I already knew that. That's why this is fun.
Quote :
I am not defeated.
You're getting mad, while we're laughing. You're beaten, you're just that tiny yappy dog that doesn't realize when its ass has been thouroughly kicked.
Quote :
I am just observing this fact at the moment how you seem hell-bent on trying to beat me death.
Nah, more fun to taunt you as you beat yourself against a wall. Less effort involved. And that's what is happening here.
Quote :
But in a non-physical way, and also in a way that makes you equal to a stereotypical self-important bully who is just picking on a random victim just to attempt to gain some attention for himself without even caring about what he is really thinking.
And yet I'm not the one who chased off an innocent girl just for writing a fanfiction, then tried my, admittedly pathetic, best to get her killed. So I've still got the moral high ground here, sorry.

Quote :
That is how I see you now.
And I care because............?
Quote :
Do not misunderstand me, I am not defeated.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Tis but a scratch" right? The truth is the truth, even if Cynthia Hanson doesn't believe it.
Quote :
I'm just letting you know this is what I have observed.
That you're flailing helplessly against an uncaring wall trying to make it feel bad? Yeah, we've all seen that.
Quote :
I also admit I cannot see myself the way you see me.
Correct. If you were capable of introspection in any meaningful way, you wouldn't have brought such misery on yourself all your life.
Quote :
I also realize you will just never know how it feels to be in my shoes.
Wrong. Schizophrenic, bipolar, clinical depression? Been there, done that, got the t-shirt. But instead of trying to convince myself I was perfect and the whole world should be mad like me, I bettered myself and actually became successful. You decided to cry in a corner and try to bring everyone else down to your level. You're basically Me if I hadn't had any drive or conscience. Which is why you're so much fun to torment.
Quote :
Now, when I said I'd been wanting to go another forum what I meant was I'm gonna go to a forum that has a different structure than this one and different people who are more likely to be more like me, or at best understand me better.
Nobody who actually understands you is going to be any nicer than here. Only the ones you can trick will be.  
Quote :
I never said I was going to leave here.
Nope, you just halfway implied it in an underhanded bid to try and trick us into getting bored so you could pretend you weren't being completely whipped on here.
Quote :
Actually, I said I would leave only if you and all the rest here just stop responding to me. Because when you respond to me, you are just making yourselves look like the stereotype I had described.
Better than being the stereotype you embody.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
avatar

Join date : 2009-06-12
Age : 41
Location : The land of the fruits and nuts

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:56 am

Has anyone seen the movie Heavenly Creatures? I think Bugfucker could really, really relate to those girls...Shocked 
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Avenging Atheist



Join date : 2013-10-22
Age : 32
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:46 pm

I'll have you know I was on my medications the whole time I was with dracowaltztard that was why I was with her so long. It was she who was not any medications. She told me she had tried every medication known of, and to the maximum dosage, and still nothing had helped her at all. She was a truly hopelessly lost cause.

And Tyshalle, I don't know your story. But if you had actually suffered through such as I've suffered, I seriously think you would not even think of acting so hateful and spiteful and overall inconsiderate towards me and what I've been through. And, you ought to at least understand that since I was recovering from my own suffering when I met dracowaltztard, that the sort of freak with bipolar she also had been was NEVER the right sort of person for me to be around at all. Because she wasn't. Seriously, if I had just never met her from being in the wrong place at the wrong moment, I never would have ever felt the need to hurt her worse than she hurt me.

And, she was really not a die-hard Oz fan at all. She really had no knowledge of the fandom or characters, let alone any devotion to any of them. She was honestly just thinking to manipulate something well off on its own to just try to show how conceited she was about her writing. All she had to brag about was being told in sixth grade her skills were above average. And I see that as no excuse to let her get away with something I know from my better knowledge of what she trying write of, is all wrong. Just because one has excellent skills in one area does not mean they still do not need to do heavy research into any subject they want to write about. I always try to do my research.

I am aware I portray the Wogglebug in a way contrary to how many people who've read of him would deem as accurate. But that is because I at least have done my research and I at least understand there is truth in how I see him and portray him. I did research for years about my curiosity of him before I ever wrote anything. I learned about him as much as I could, and was still able to maintain my vision of him. And, as I said to DWT, "If my skills need improvement I'll just learn to improve on my own, in my own way. As I've always done."

And, I do not need or want to have a person who is conceited about their writing enough to think they can call my writing any sort of hurtful word, to ever give me any writing lessons. As a matter of fact, I always just be on my own teacher only because I want to maintain my own style of writing. Even though I'll acknowledge there may be experts in writing and screenwriting who can provide professional feedback to me (which none of you can do) I am still the only in charge of what I write and what I want to, and how I want to. And, I just want to stay the same writer I am.

If dracowaltztard thought of me as any sort of bad writer then she had to have been mind-warped in a way that other people become mind-warped by convincing themselves they are demonically possessed. I don't believe in demons, or being possessed by anything, but if she was insane enough to not just believe she was demonic but also that it was a good thing to be.

I know I've told the truth before. And, I've said I know I still have a long path to travel before I am successful, but I am willing to travel it. You are indeed trying to stop from going down my path to success, just as dracowaltztard had tried to do also. The reason for my feeling hateful and vengeful towards her is because she had previously deceived me into believing she supported me and was a fan also. The hurt she inflicted through that betrayal will never really go away. I have the right to make her hurt her, or at best just hate her which can bring the same result anyway. One way or another.
Back to top Go down
Tyshalle

avatar

Join date : 2013-10-23
Age : 33
Location : That place on the edge of sleep and waking

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:21 pm

Avenging Atheist wrote:
I'll have you know I was on my medications the whole time I was with dracowaltztard
So you admit you went out with her. Good. that's the first step to recovery.

Quote :
that was why I was with her so long. It was she who was not any medications. She told me she had tried every medication known of, and to the maximum dosage, and still nothing had helped her at all. She was a truly hopelessly lost cause.
and instead of supporting your friend, you turned your back on her. Too bad, because she apparently turned out to be quite a nice person, while you turned inward and let yourself go completely mad.

Quote :
And Tyshalle, I don't know your story. But if you had actually suffered through such as I've suffered, I seriously think you would not even think of acting so hateful and spiteful and overall inconsiderate towards me and what I've been through.
Wrong. the fact that I understand you so well is why I won't sit by and let you make excuses for why your disorder defines your life. You're a slave to hatred, because you're too weak to choose for yourself.
"A man chooses. A slave obeys."
Quote :
And, you ought to at least understand that since I was recovering from my own suffering when I met dracowaltztard, that the sort of freak with bipolar she also had been was NEVER the right sort of person for me to be around at all.
See, now you're just projecting your feelings about yourself onto her.
Quote :
Because she wasn't. Seriously, if I had just never met her from being in the wrong place at the wrong moment, I never would have ever felt the need to hurt her worse than she hurt me.
"But officer, I only killed those people because I saw them. If I'd never seen them, I wouldn't have killed them!"
See how stupid it sounds when someone says that?

Quote :
And, she was really not a die-hard Oz fan at all.
Neither are you, by your own admission, so where's the point?
Quote :
She really had no knowledge of the fandom or characters,
I don't think there's anybody ALIVE who isn't familiar with a few characters from Oz.
Quote :
let alone any devotion to any of them.
Very few people devote their life to a fictional character. And those people are usually bugshit insane, i.e. Cynthia Hanson
Quote :
She was honestly just thinking to manipulate something well off on its own to just try to show how conceited she was about her writing.
So, basically exactly what you're doing? Is Dracowaltztard just another personality of  yours, or are you just projecting all your own negative qualities onto her because you can't handle the concept that you're a total asshole?
Quote :
All she had to brag about was being told in sixth grade her skills were above average.
All you have to brag about is paid-for fluff reviews you had to beg for.
Quote :
And I see that as no excuse to let her get away with something I know from my better knowledge of what she trying write of, is all wrong.
Translation: You didn't like what she wrote, so you tried to ruin her life.
Quote :
Just because one has excellent skills in one area does not mean they still do not need to do heavy research into any subject they want to write about.
Exactly. which is why real writers are not self-taught. They learn from others.
Quote :
I always try to do my research.
Well you obviously don't try very hard.

Quote :
I am aware I portray the Wogglebug in a way contrary to how many people who've read of him would deem as accurate.
Including L Frank Baum
Quote :
But that is because I at least have done my research and I at least understand there is truth in how I see him and portray him.
Everything everybody writes is the truth as distilled from their own perspective. There is no one 'correct' point of view that everyone has to subscribe to. Most of us learn this in kindergarten. I'd have hoped you'd learn it before you turned 30, but alas, it was not to be.
Quote :
I did research for years about my curiosity of him before I ever wrote anything.
You did research about your curiousity? You should have done research on the character. Or at least on writing skills.
Quote :
I learned about him as much as I could, and was still able to maintain my vision of him. And, as I said to DWT, "If my skills need improvement I'll just learn to improve on my own, in my own way. As I've always done."
If your only teacher is yourself, you never grow. We learn by taking in lessons from a source that is by necessity not ourselves, and filter it through our perspective view of the world. Again, there is no one 'correct' answer, or there would only have been one book written in all of history.

Quote :
And, I do not need or want to have a person who is conceited about their writing enough to think they can call my writing any sort of hurtful word, to ever give me any writing lessons. As a matter of fact, I always just be on my own teacher only because I want to maintain my own style of writing. Even though I'll acknowledge there may be experts in writing and screenwriting who can provide professional feedback to me (which none of you can do) I am still the only in charge of what I write and what I want to, and how I want to. And, I just want to stay the same writer I am.
See above, The only thing you can teach yourself is how to stagnate. If you want to remain an abysmal writer, that's your choice. But when you put your works up in a public setting, the public is free to comment on them however they see fit.

Quote :
If dracowaltztard thought of me as any sort of bad writer then she had to have been mind-warped in a way that other people become mind-warped by convincing themselves they are demonically possessed. I don't believe in demons, or being possessed by anything, but if she was insane enough to not just believe she was demonic but also that it was a good thing to be.
Somebody turned the psycho dial to 11 here.

Quote :
I know I've told the truth before.
I'm sure at some point you have, but it wasn't here.
Quote :
And, I've said I know I still have a long path to travel before I am successful, but I am willing to travel it.
No, by your actions you show that what you're actually trying to do is sit down in the middle of the street with your hands over your ears, screaming and inconveniencing those around you until you get what you want.
Quote :
You are indeed trying to stop from going down my path to success, just as dracowaltztard had tried to do also.
Actually, the true irony is that we on here are the only ones in your life trying to get you to find success. The first step for you is to get a checkup from the neck-up, and then improve your skills so that you're a credit to your profession instead of the joke of it.
Quote :
The reason for my feeling hateful and vengeful towards her is because she had previously deceived me into believing she supported me and was a fan also. The hurt she inflicted through that betrayal will never really go away.
No, the reason you feel hateful after four years is because you're holding a massive grudge over a minor issue and refuse to let go of it because it's the only meaningful thing in your life right now. Literally the only meaningful thing. All of the ranting on here. Two goddamn weeks of fucking ranting, and you have talked about NOTHING besides DracoWaltzTard. Because there's nothing else to talk about. Because you stopped growing right then. And your obsession with her is the thing that's holding you back. Not me, Not Lady Anne, not a thousand meaningless 1-star reviews. You. You brought this on yourself, and only you can stop it. A man chooses. A slave obeys. Which are you? Do you obey your psychosis, or do you choose to take your own path and let go of your grudge? Hell, I'll even make you a deal. You show that one little sign of growth, and I'll delete my review off your book and make it a mission to get everything negative generated by this thread and this forum removed from your life. But you won't. And you know why? Because you're weak.
Quote :
I have the right to make her hurt her, or at best just hate her which can bring the same result anyway. One way or another.
"Your right to swing your fist ends at my nose." You have no right as a private citizen to abridge the rights of others, to wit: "Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness". And no, you sitting there stewing in your hate doesn't hurt any of us. You're the only one who suffers from how you're acting. Not me, Not DracoWaltzTard. Just you. There is literally nothing you are gaining. I know what you're thinking 'I'm in such a foul mood, she'll feel bad about putting me in that mood'. But people don't. She's forgotten about you by now. You factor into her day in no way shape or form. You're irrelevant. But you're too weak to admit you're wrong, so you'll suffer forever.
Back to top Go down
Avenging Atheist



Join date : 2013-10-22
Age : 32
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:42 pm

I don't know how trustworthy you are at all, really. And, I'm only gonna stop posting here because I want to. And, you are right about one thing. A slave obeys, and an actual human chooses. That was why I made a conscious decision to cut off any of the bad relationships I ever had.

And, I don't know how trustworthy you are, but I'll make the attempt to end my posting on here. I've already spoke to the "Root Admin" about removing my threads. All I know is he said they do not "retroactively" remove threads. And I responded to their questions, but they have not responded to me yet. Also their first response came after a whole month.

And since I only do as I choose to do, I only learn to better my writing and anything else in the ways that suit me. That is why I will always be proud to say I never took HER writing lessons. I prefer to learn on my own in my own ways. Outside people (other writers, experts and otherwise) can help me in various ways but I'm the only one in charge of my writing and all it is about in the end. I would just write what I want to better my writing, and not what someone else wants me to write. That is what I mean. And many pro writers have stated the best way they found to better their writing was in fact by just doing their own writing.

I am still not sure how trustworthy you are, but I might as well test your trustworthiness for now...
Back to top Go down
Disco Stu
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
avatar

Join date : 2009-10-22
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Eeveegou
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
avatar

Join date : 2009-12-09
Location : Planet Clair

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:04 am

I'm still wondering why this is the only Butthole Surfers song that sounds like this. Kind of reminds me of Beck/They Might Be Giants.
Back to top Go down
http://eeveegou.deviantart.com
Summercorn
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
avatar

Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : The Garden of England.

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:23 am

I'm an atheist. I don't loathe E.T., it's just I've never been able to watch more than the first half hour without switching it off in boredom. One of my best friends is a practicing Catholic. We remain friends because we respect each other's point of view. It's called mutual respect. And it works.

I get that Avenging Aimlessly has a wasp up her arse over Dracowotsit, but the real fail here is her ignorance. The Baum Oz books are public domain. The Wizard of Oz movie, however is under copyright and merchandising licence.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hollywood reporter. wrote:
In the case, which concerned a company that attempted to sell film nostalgia merchandise, the appellate circuit ruled that it would be hard to visualize these characters without watching the movie, even if one had read the book beforehand.
I've never read the books, and the Tin Man in AvAth's illustrations is recognisable to me as the one from the movie. This will come back to bite her hard.

Hollywood repoter wrote:
Warners also has attacked registrations on a series of neuroscience books entitled "If I Only Had A Brain," a restaurant called "Wicked 'Wiches Wickedly Delicious Sandwiches," a clothing line known as "Wizard of Azz," Halloween costumes under the brand name "Wicked of Oz," and dozens of other Oz-related marks.

One pending case at the TTAB is especially enlightening.

It concerns wines being marketed in the state of Kansas. Among them are "Dorothy of Kansas and Toto Wine," "Ruby Slippers Wine," "Broomstick Wine," "The Lion's Courage," and "Flying Monkey Wine."

Warners is objecting, of course.
If AvAth carries on, trying to make money from this, she is going to come up against a very litigenous corporate monolith.

Just sayin'. I still don't really care.Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
WogglebugLover



Join date : 2013-07-29
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:19 pm

I did not do my book's illustrations, and my illustrator models them after John R. Neil, an artist who's artwork is public domain.

And, I am in fact consulting a certain type of attorney to get my products and merchandise licensed for a specific trademark of my custom name of WogglebugLove Productions. He instructed me of what I must do on my part of it. One of the first things I must do is "save up" for it.

Also, regardless of what summercorn and his Catholic pal(s) are to each other, WogglebugLove Productions is about atheism and its owner's fan club is only for atheists. Most Christians are not trustworthy, and even though some may be, I still understand they are far below me and all other atheists.

And, dracowaltztard was a hopeless nutcase. A Christian with a smattering bit of common sense would have understood not only would I never allow any canon characters to be religious if it was not even canon for them to be, but also that is never an intelligent thing to do as far as being a writer goes.

Besides, I'm with the vast majority of the world who agrees religion, sex, politics, and chronic illnesses, should be kept out out of the Baum version of Oz altogether. For arguments sake, just as much out of WogglebugLove Productions version, which is in fact true to the original spirit and themes of the Baum version. Many readers testify to this truth.

No matter what you think of me, I am not an actual bad person just because I don't have any respect for the believers in deities. It just means I understand the truth of how stupid their beliefs are to the point where I cannot get along with the ones too far below me. I'm not the only strident and outspoken atheist. Look up such atheists as Dusty Smith (CultofDusty), DarkMatter2525, or Shelley Segal, and on and on.

I have no intention of "learning to respect" the Christians. My whole ideal, and plan of action is to help my fellow atheists of my kind to exterminate religion in America. And we are in fact winning the battle. And, I have observed how atheists who seem "respectful" towards the religious folks tend to be foolish folks.

They act half-witted or half-blind to what is really going on, or what has gone on. Of course, you don't need to be an actual strident atheist to be associated with me and my fan base, but you must not disagree with the things I do to speak out against the believers, and terminate their faiths.

It's no use pretending religion has been the main source of harm and all sorts of bad things in the world for centuries and centuries. And it still causes such to this day. Look at the articles of children who died because their parents did not give them any proper medical treatment but instead relied on prayers or faith healers.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
avatar

Join date : 2009-06-12
Age : 41
Location : The land of the fruits and nuts

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:51 pm

WogglebugLover wrote:
And, I am in fact consulting a certain type of attorney to get my products and merchandise licensed for a specific trademark of my custom name of WogglebugLove Productions. He instructed me of what I must do on my part of it. One of the first things I must do is "save up" for it.
Litigation is indeed expensive, especially when you go up against a multinational corporation armed only with screeching insanity.

Quote :
Also, regardless of what summercorn and his Catholic pal(s) are to each other, WogglebugLove Productions is about atheism and its owner's fan club is only for atheists.
That's funny, because I could have sword WogglebugLove Productions was about the Wogglebug.

Quote :
And, dracowaltztard was a hopeless nutcase. A Christian with a smattering bit of common sense would have understood not only would I never allow any canon characters to be religious if it was not even canon for them to be, but also that is never an intelligent thing to do as far as being a writer goes.
They're not your canon characters. L. Frank Baum created them, not you.

Quote :
Besides, I'm with the vast majority of the world who agrees religion, sex, politics, and  chronic illnesses, should be kept out out of the Baum version of Oz altogether. For arguments sake, just as much out of WogglebugLove Productions version, which is in fact true to the original spirit and themes of the Baum version. Many readers testify to this truth.
Yes, sock puppets tend to be very agreeable. As to the rest...no wonder you want to control FanFiction.net. Writers put religion, sex, politics, chronic illness, etc. into everything, frequently in a WTF manner that invites snark.

Quote :
No matter what you think of me, I am not an actual bad person just because I don't have any respect for the believers in deities. It just means I understand the truth of how stupid their beliefs are to the point where I cannot get along with the ones too far below me. I'm not the only strident and outspoken atheist. Look up such atheists as Dusty Smith (CultofDusty), DarkMatter2525, or Shelley Segal, and on and on.
CultofDusty? An atheist who names himself after a religious term? Bwa-ha-ha!

Quote :
I have no intention of "learning to respect" the Christians. My whole ideal, and plan of action is to help my fellow atheists of my kind to exterminate religion in America. And we are in fact winning the battle. And, I have observed how atheists who seem "respectful" towards the religious folks tend to be foolish folks.
The only right way to be an atheist is my way! All others are infidels!

Quote :
They act half-witted or half-blind to what is really going on, or what has gone on. Of course, you don't need to be an actual strident atheist to be associated with me and my fan base, but you must not disagree with the things I do to speak out against the believers, and terminate their faiths.
"The confrontation we are calling for... knows the dialogue of bullets, the ideals of assassination, bombing and destruction, and the diplomacy of the cannon and machine gun."

Quote :
It's no use pretending religion has been the main source of harm and all sorts of bad things in the world for centuries and centuries. And it still causes such to this day. Look at the articles of children who died because their parents did not give them any proper medical treatment but instead relied on prayers or faith healers.
You're only pretending religion has been the main source of harm and all sorts of bad things? After all this ranting, I thought better of you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
avatar

Join date : 2009-06-11
Age : 32
Location : IN A SEXY NEW CONDO

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:02 pm

IsItSafe? wrote:
Absolutely not endorsing any of the behaviour in question, just… feeling bizarrely obligated to say something.
Naw man I completely agree, but it is pretty clear she has made up her mind about mental help so what can you do, right?
Back to top Go down
Summercorn
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
avatar

Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : The Garden of England.

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:56 am

WogglebugLover wrote:
I did not do my book's illustrations, and my illustrator models them after John R. Neil, an artist who's artwork is public domain .
So you don't give a damn if he gets sued?  Some friend you are. Besides, if you allow them to be printed in your copyright work, you will be held legally responsible.

Again, from Hollywood Reporter wrote:
In the case, which concerned a company that attempted to sell film nostalgia merchandise, the appellate circuit ruled that it would be hard to visualize these characters without watching the movie, even if one had read the book beforehand.
Woggle wrote:
And, I am in fact consulting a certain type of attorney to get my products and merchandise licensed for a specific trademark of my custom name of WogglebugLove Productions. He instructed me of what I must do on my part of it. One of the first things I must do is "save up" for it.
Oh yeah.  Part of that saving up will be to pay for his/her services while they fail to trademark anything.  Also that money will come in handy when you come up against Disney/Warner.

Woggle wrote:
Also, regardless of what summercorn and his Catholic pal(s) are to each other, WogglebugLove Productions is about atheism and its owner's fan club is only for atheists. Most Christians are not trustworthy, and even though some may be, I still understand they are far below me and all other atheists.
Don't be so fucking stupid.  For a start, I am a female.  Then your understanding of Atheism is a joke.  Atheists are no better, or worse, than Christians.  Soviet Russia was atheist.  So is Communist China.  If you think that these people, who killed and tortured millions of their own with their own sandblind ideology, makes then above the Christian faiths who killed and tortured millions of their own with their own sandblind ideologies, then you are just plain wrong.  Also, where is your hate for Islam, or Judaism?  They have a belief in god too.  What about Buddhism?  Paganism?  You're fixated on Christianity to a level most Christians would find excessive.

Woggle wrote:
And, dracowaltztard was a hopeless nutcase. A Christian with a smattering bit of common sense would have understood not only would I never allow any canon characters to be religious if it was not even canon for them to be, but also that is never an intelligent thing to do as far as being a writer goes.
You do know that the novel Fifty Shades of Grey started out as a Twilight fan-fiction, don't you?  And that the character of Bella Swann was named after the Elizabeth Swann in Pirates of the Caribbean?  Sometimes things go in unexpected directions.  You can't control fanfiction.  To attempt to do so is utterly futile.

Woggle wrote:
Besides, I'm with the vast majority of the world who agrees religion, sex, politics, and  chronic illnesses, should be kept out of the Baum version of Oz altogether. For arguments sake, just as much out of WogglebugLove Productions version, which is in fact true to the original spirit and themes of the Baum version. Many readers testify to this truth.
You delude yourself.  Over half the population of the world lives in near starvation, fighting for existence.  They neither know, or care about Baum's Oz books.  The rest of humanity also doesn't care.  The very few who do, don't matter.  Again, you cannot decide that the characters are there for you to plunder how you will and then decide that other's cannot.  For a person who claims to be an atheist, you seem to have no understanding of either personal responsibility, or personal freedom.

Woggle wrote:
No matter what you think of me, I am not an actual bad person just because I don't have any respect for the believers in deities. It just means I understand the truth of how stupid their beliefs are to the point where I cannot get along with the ones too far below me. I'm not the only strident and outspoken atheist. Look up such atheists as Dusty Smith (CultofDusty), DarkMatter2525, or Shelley Segal, and on and on.
Look up the whole of civilisation. The Phoenicians, Greeks, Romans and others who have informed and formed our culture for thousands of years. Are you so up your own arse that you believe Plato, Aristotle, Socrates and the greats of the Hellenic past are 'below' you, because they believed in gods? If so, you're a damned fool. Anyone who has no respect for others is a bad person. Because being a person is realising that you are one of billions and nothing at all special.

Woggle wrote:
I have no intention of "learning to respect" the Christians. My whole ideal, and plan of action is to help my fellow atheists of my kind to exterminate religion in America. And we are in fact winning the battle. And, I have observed how atheists who seem "respectful" towards the religious folks tend to be foolish folks.
Soviet Russia tried to exterminate religion. It failed. Communist China tried it too. Many Chinese have their faith still. You too will fail. Over sixty percent of Americans attend a religious service every week, here in the U.K. the figure is under 6%. Non religious people are a huge number of the population, but you will not, ever, prevent believers from believing.

You are fully entitled to think of me as being 'foolish' for having respect for different belief systems. I am also entitled to think that you are a mental case, with severe delusions of grandeur and, ironically, a God complex.

woggle wrote:
They act half-witted or half-blind to what is really going on, or what has gone on. Of course, you don't need to be an actual strident atheist to be associated with me and my fan base, but you must not disagree with the things I do to speak out against the believers, and terminate their faiths.
So only your way is the right way and anyone else is wrong?  Well done, you have just made your type of 'Atheism' into a religion. The only God is Wogglebug and Wogglebuglover is his prophet.  You idiot.  You always become the thing you hate, which is why true, humanist Atheists, don't hate religious folk.  You eventually become one of those preaching a mantra as the One True Path.  This is where you are.  Doesn't seem like I'm the foolish one now, does it?

Woggle wrote:
It's no use pretending religion has been the main source of harm and all sorts of bad things in the world for centuries and centuries. And it still causes such to this day. Look at the articles of children who died because their parents did not give them any proper medical treatment but instead relied on prayers or faith healers
Why not?  I think you mean it's no use pretending that religion hasn't been the main source of harm.  Actually, the abuse of power has been the main cause of harm.  Whether that is from religion, or politics, or capitalism, or communism, atheism, or a bully in the classroom or schoolyard.  Religion abuses because of it's power.  You have made it abundantly clear that, if you gained your utopian atheism-your-way society, it would be as much, if not more of an abuser of that power, and the people under it. You wish to take your freedom to think differently from others and turn it into a place where no-one would be allowed to think differently from you.  How long, do you think, it would take for you to see those below you as vermin and set up your concentration camps?  If you do not learn from history, you will be doomed to repeat it's mistakes.

True atheism is a humanitarian belief that evolution made the universe, life and us.  That science is the way forward.  Einstein said that he was only able to do the work he did because he 'stood on the shoulders of giants'.  He understood that most of those who came before him, Aristotle, Copernicus, Kepler and so on were of a different religion to him.  But he wasn't stupid enough to believe they were less than him.

You can reply with more deluded:gamemaster: None of us can or will change your arrogant mind.  I'm done with you, you stuck-up bitch.  Grow the fuck up before you grow old.
Back to top Go down
IsItSafe?

avatar

Join date : 2013-11-26
Location : Old Lunnon Town, Englandshire

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:44 am

Summercorn wrote:
True atheism is a humanitarian belief that evolution made the universe, life and us.  That science is the way forward.  Einstein said that he was only able to do the work he did because he 'stood on the shoulders of giants'.  He understood that most of those who came before him, Aristotle, Copernicus, Kepler and so on were of a different religion to him.  But he wasn't stupid enough to believe they were less than him.
Given that WBL/AvAth herself invoked Einstein, I was interested to read this...

Quote :
Einstein rejected the label atheist. Einstein stated: "I have repeatedly said that in my opinion the idea of a personal God is a childlike one. You may call me an agnostic, but I do not share the crusading spirit of the professional atheist whose fervor is mostly due to a painful act of liberation from the fetters of religious indoctrination received in youth. I prefer an attitude of humility corresponding to the weakness of our intellectual understanding of nature and of our own being." According to Prince Hubertus, Einstein said, "In view of such harmony in the cosmos which I, with my limited human mind, am able to recognize, there are yet people who say there is no God. But what really makes me angry is that they quote me for the support of such views."
... and this...

Quote :
Einstein said in correspondence, "[T]he fanatical atheists...are like slaves who are still feeling the weight of their chains which they have thrown off after hard struggle. They are creatures who—in their grudge against the traditional 'opium of the people'—cannot bear the music of the spheres." Although he did not believe in a personal God, he indicated that he would never seek to combat such belief because "such a belief seems to me preferable to the lack of any transcendental outlook."
Whether or not you agree with him in general, I think Einstein may have predicted WogglebugLover Shocked 

(Summercorn, I think Einstein did echo the quote about the shoulders of giants, but it is first attributed to Isaac Newton. However, Newton himself said he was echoing other writers and it may have come from an 11th century monk called John of Salisbury, who may himself have been using an earlier source, now lost. In any case, it is a timelessly beautiful sentiment and I am appropriately ashamed for being such a horrific and tedious pedant. Other than that, fair play to you...)


Last edited by IsItSafe? on Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tyshalle

avatar

Join date : 2013-10-23
Age : 33
Location : That place on the edge of sleep and waking

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:49 am

Summercorn wrote:
All of the win.
Beautiful. Couldn't have said it better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   

Back to top Go down
 
The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 3-D TARDIS Model Kit book review wanted
» My Book on Revelation, Revealingly Different
» Accidental Ambition wins book award!
» Young author, first book, calling for support
» Book of Moon

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Why God, Why? :: The Sporking Table :: New Releases-
Jump to: