Why God, Why?


 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
avatar

Join date : 2009-06-12
Age : 41
Location : The land of the fruits and nuts

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:09 pm

Avenging Atheist wrote:
Just because parodying is legal stuff, does not mean I cannot hurt you for it if I feel like it, or at best seek out how to literally pursue legal action against you.
Question: How many blow jobs does it take to get a lawyer to take a case like this?
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Avenging Atheist



Join date : 2013-10-22
Age : 32
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:17 pm

I'm working with one to set up a trademark that is associated with the label I use when I publish.

And, to Tyshalle, I cannot recall exactly why you think I ever said Chris dumped me. In all truth, I wish he had. If he had been a sensible guy he would have dumped me, so that I wouldn't have had to quit him. He was just so greedy for more books to publishes and thought himself SO important to me that he couldn't imagine me quitting him no matter how he mistreated me! But I turned it around onto him and made him feel the fool for thinking that. Me and my illustrator both let him know practically at the same moment we were both quitting him while sticking by each other sides.

And I don't know if Tyshalle was around when I explained this part. I was referred to this publisher by another life-life con-man who said Chris had been an old chum of his and he was a great guy. And also he let me know he had not been in contact with him for years and years. So obviously he did not know of what Chris had been up to for years and did not he was the ringleader of a club of snobs I always vowed to avoid.

The truth is you are all sounding a lot like them. Really, I don't actually dislike other Oz characters. I mean the majority of them have no neglect for being valued and admired and loved and respected. I just simply happen to want to focus on only the Wogglebug and Frogman. Because they deserve such, but have been in sore neglect of it for a century.

Jared's review which I insulted him for gave me the impression he hated the Wogglebug (mostly because I noticed he was best buddies with a couple of such men who've been vocal in hating him), and because he rather implied he did not appreciate the happy ending. He later specifically said the nicest thing he could say was he was interested to see how I'd write the other Oz characters. You can be sure I'll have nothing to do with them. I find them really not worth giving attention to in comparison with the Wogglebug and Frogman.

Later on Jared told me he always liked the Wogglebug and had once considered making a main character of his own Oz book to write, and while his friend Sam does hate the Wogglebug he and Sam agree to disagree on it.

The thing is that even while Jared may like the Wogglebug, I have a different perspective of the character that makes me fit only for being a leader of my own club that is not in direct connection to the Oz club. And, I have NO intentions of ever being nice or polite to any person who hates the Wogglebug. I just simply find too much pleasure in giving them either a busted up nose or a busted up ego with verbal assaults. I had not known when I allowed Chris to trick me into signing up that Sam was on there and that he was a friend of the admin. Chris never should have brought to his club. He was delusional and dumb as can be to think i'd rather be nice to anyone who hates my favorite character. Which is why I am pleased to report he paid the price. He was so humiliated to see the report of insults I sent to Jared and his co-writers. Serves the bastard right.

I would not have signed up there if I had not been deceived by Chris though. The reason why I hadn't wanted to publish for a long time was because I felt it a wise policy to not bother the Oz snobs so that they at least keep as much away from me as possible.

I am not apologizing for any insults I've given out to those people. The same reason why I will never apologize to dracowaltztard. First, it may well be just they want me to do. Second, regardless of whether or not they want me to, I would still be the shittiest loser in the whole world to even think to treat them with any remote respect now.

Now, I am going to turn around onto you lot for a moment. I realize you at least seem to get a few things about me. Granted, you do exaggerate the truth to paint me as one who is not fit for success in your line of view.

But you still have understood that I am one who just wants to be in charge of my own community, and I do not allow people in it who I deem inappropriate which includes just about anyone who would give a negative review of any of my products, or disagrees with my anti-theist atheist focus for it, or who does not agree with me when it comes to the values and beliefs that make me the one who I am. I must be a controller leader for a community I have founded on, and I am often happy to injure the feelings and egos of any who oppress me or my foundation. I prefer often to not be nice others, as it often does not do me justice. People tend to expect more from me than I can ever afford to give to them at all. Chris obviously really did. Now he is paying the price for his ignorance. It's better to let them know right off that I am a control person and will not be nice with them if it does not strictly benefit me also, and that I have no fear to make them hurt if they should rub me in the wrong way at all.

You all seem to have understood that about me. So I now decide to take your understanding of me as a compliment to me. You were able to understand me. And I am glad of that. Because I am pleased with who I am. Hate me all you want, but I am proud of who I am and I know I can be victorious by being me. So I want to say a thank you to you all for understanding who I am. I am never going to change my ways for anyone or anything. But I appreciate you all for seeing me as I am. It has made me all the proud of being who I truly am. Which is just what you pointed out. I love myself and will not be any other by the way I am. Which is still the same one who you all pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Tyshalle

avatar

Join date : 2013-10-23
Age : 33
Location : That place on the edge of sleep and waking

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:03 am

Avenging Atheist wrote:
I'm working with one to set up a trademark that is associated with the label I use when I publish.
Please. Show us this lolsuit. I want to see what kind of retard lawyer tries to lobby against free speech.  

Quote :
And, to Tyshalle, I cannot recall exactly why you think I ever said Chris dumped me.
Can't be arsed to go look, but you tripped up in your lies pretty definitively a while back.
Quote :
In all truth, I wish he had. If he had been a sensible guy he would have dumped me,
Like everyone who ever went out with you.
Quote :
so that I wouldn't have had to quit him.
"Ah ain't gonna quit you!"
Quote :
He was just so greedy for more books to publishes and thought himself SO important to me that he couldn't imagine me quitting him no matter how he mistreated me!
At no point in your rambling did you approach a complete sentence. Amazing Writer, ladies and gentlemen!
Quote :
But I turned it around onto him and made him feel the fool for thinking that.
Trust me, everyone who deals with you comes off feeling good no matter what, because no matter how bad life gets, we can always take solace in the fact that we're not as bugfuck crazy as you.

Quote :
Me and my illustrator both let him know practically at the same moment we were both quitting him while sticking by each other sides.
Amazing Writer, ladies and Gentlemen!

Quote :
And I don't know if Tyshalle was around when I explained this part. I was referred to this publisher by another life-life con-man who said Chris had been an old chum of his and he was a great guy. And also he let me know he had not been in contact with him for years and years. So obviously he did not know of what Chris had been up to for years and did not he was the ringleader of a club of snobs I always vowed to avoid.
ts;dr

Quote :
The truth is you are all sounding a lot like them.
Literate, moderate, sane? Okay, I can see that.
Quote :
Really, I don't actually dislike other Oz characters. I mean the majority of them have no neglect for being valued and admired and loved and respected. I just simply happen to want to focus on only the Wogglebug and Frogman. Because they deserve such, but have been in sore neglect of it for a century.
"MY WET DREAMS SHOULD BE THE STARS OF OZ WAAAAH!"


Quote :
Jared's review which I insulted him for gave me the impression he hated the Wogglebug (mostly because I noticed he was best buddies with a couple of such men who've been vocal in hating him), and because he rather implied he did not appreciate the happy ending.
Translation: He gave an honest review and you blasted him for it. Par for the course, really.
Quote :
He later specifically said the nicest thing he could say was he was interested to see how I'd write the other Oz characters.
Wow. If he actually sat through an entire book, that was a REALLY nice thing to say.  
Quote :
You can be sure I'll have nothing to do with them. I find them really not worth giving attention to in comparison with the Wogglebug and Frogman.
Cause who's that Wizard jackass, anyway? Not like he had anything to do with the kingdom. Or Ozma, or the Tin Woodsman. Or anyone that Cynthia Hanson doesn't furiously masturbate to.

Quote :
Later on Jared told me he always liked the Wogglebug and had once considered making a main character of his own Oz book to write, and while his friend Sam does hate the Wogglebug he and Sam agree to disagree on it.
You keep saying all this like we give a fuck.

Quote :
The thing is that even while Jared may like the Wogglebug, I have a different perspective of the character that makes me fit only for being a leader of my own club that is not in direct connection to the Oz club. And, I have NO intentions of ever being nice or polite to any person who hates the Wogglebug.
Why don't you write revenge fics about all of us here, then? Have the wogglebug kill us all. Then have him kill the rest of the world due to your-I mean, his persecution complex.
Quote :
I just simply find too much pleasure in giving them either a busted up nose or a busted up ego with verbal assaults.
Pfffffft. You reeeaallly overestimate your ability to be intimidating.
Quote :
I had not known when I allowed Chris to trick me into signing up that Sam was on there and that he was a friend of the admin.
WRONG! By definition, if you were tricked, you did not 'allow' it. You just have too much of an ego to admit that you were as stupid then as you are now.
Quote :
Chris never should have brought to his club.
Amazing Writer, ladies and gentlemen! Also, still not sure why I should give any of my myriad fucks here.
Quote :
He was delusional and dumb as can be
So almost as delusional and dumb as you, then.
Quote :
to think i'd rather be nice to anyone who hates my favorite character.
Yes, we know you take pride in acting like a screaming toddler. Got anything new?
Quote :
Which is why I am pleased to report he paid the price.
I'll get back to you on this when I quit laughing at your over-inflated ego.
Quote :
He was so humiliated to see the report of insults I sent to Jared and his co-writers. Serves the bastard right.
Well, yeah, if they ever produced a paper trail linking me to you in any sort of professional sense, I'd be humiliated, too.

Quote :
I would not have signed up there if I had not been deceived by Chris though.
You said that twice already. Got anything new?
Quote :
The reason why I hadn't wanted to publish for a long time was because I felt it a wise policy to not bother the Oz snobs so that they at least keep as much away from me as possible.
And, y'know, because you'd start getting unbiased reviews from people who aren't in your little kiss-ass club. Oops.

Quote :
I am not apologizing for any insults I've given out to those people.
I know, you skipped that day in kindergarten.
Quote :
The same reason why I will never apologize to dracowaltztard.
Because you're afraid of your own homosexual impulses. Don't fight them, woggie. You know you crave the tuna.
Quote :
First, it may well be just they want me to do. Second, regardless of whether or not they want me to,
"blah blah I can't admit I am in the wrong"
Quote :
I would still be the shittiest loser in the whole world
Why yes. Yes, you are. Glad to see you're finally admitting it.

Quote :
to even think to treat them with any remote respect now.
Is that respect for a remote? Or respect *from* a remote? Because those are the only two ways that sentence works in English. So do you respect them in the way you respect your channel-changing device? Or did you train a channel-changing device to show respect since you can't figure out how to on your own?
Either way...
Amazing Writer, ladies and gentlemen!


Quote :
Now, I am going to turn around onto you lot for a moment.
Please don't. There's a weight limit. And your fat ass ranks at the "Hell no" rating, as set forth by Senor Iglesias.
Quote :
I realize you at least seem to get a few things about me.
That you desperately hunger to be reunited with Dracowaltztard so you two can knock boots for all time and continue to furiously masturbate over fictional anthropomorphized insects? Yeah, we get that part. Honestly, it's the only part that seems real out of everything you've ranted about. Because nobody could possibly be as legitimately crazy as you present yourself, and still be allowed internet access.
Quote :
Granted, you do exaggerate the truth to paint me as one who is not fit for success in your line of view.
Yeah, cause Woggie NEVER distorts things in her own favor. Seriously, did you step right out of the pages of 1984? Or did you just get into all the drugs?

Quote :
But you still have understood that I am one who just wants to be in charge of my own community,
which begs the question of why you inflict yourself upon those of us in the real world. Seriously, if you just stopped trying to have the last word in an argument you already lost hilariously, and just retreated to your hugbox to cut all ties with the real world, nobody would make you cry anymore. I know you're not smart enough to do that, since rats figure out how to avoid pain stimulus in about a minute and a half, and you have so far taken a week and change, but I'd be remiss if I didn't point out just HOW badly you're failing here.
Quote :
and I do not allow people in it who I deem inappropriate which includes just about anyone who would give a negative review of any of my products, or disagrees with my anti-theist atheist focus for it, or who does not agree with me
So you want a community of yourself, and anyone weak-willed enough to let you dictate their lives for them. 'kay, we all wanted a slave harem at some point, but then most of us started pre-k and realized we're not the most important people in the world.
Quote :
I must be a controller leader for a community I have founded on, and I am often happy to injure the feelings and egos of any who oppress me or my foundation.
Amazing Writer, ladies and gentlemen!
Quote :
I prefer often to not be nice others, as it often does not do me justice.
"BEING NICE IS HAAAARD! WHY DON'T PEOPLE LIKE ME WHEN I TREAT THEM LIKE SHIT? YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND MY SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE SPECIALNESS WAAAAAH!"
Quote :
People tend to expect more from me than I can ever afford to give to them at all.
"BEING CIVILIZED IS HARD! WAAAAH!"
Quote :
Chris obviously really did. Now he is paying the price for his ignorance.
He got a shitty writer off of his book list? If that's what passes for suffering in your cracked little skull, I'll take a double helping.
Quote :
It's better to let them know right off that I am a control person and will not be nice with them if it does not strictly benefit me also,
"BE NICE TO ME BECAUSE I SAY SO! I WILL TREAT YOU LIKE SHIT BUT YOU KEEP BEING NICE ON THE OFF-CHANCE I NEED YOU FOR SOMETHING SOMEDAY!"
Quote :
and that I have no fear to make them hurt if they should rub me in the wrong way at all.
Again, concrete evidence of exactly how you have ever 'hurt' anyone, and no, 'I believe I hurt them therefore I hurt them' doesn't count. I know you take a whole lot on faith that way, but around here, we need proof before we stop calling bullshit.

Quote :
You all seem to have understood that about me.
And how you masturbate to a pedophile bug. And how you long to be back with Dracowaltztard. And how your first publisher dropped you like a sack of hot potatoes because you're a self-centered little..... what's the female version of a manchild? womanchild just doesn't seem to cut it. Eh, whatever. You get the idea.
Quote :
So I now decide to take your understanding of me as a compliment to me.
So to you, being a pedophile control freak with rage issues and a permanent lady-boner for a giant cockroach is a compliment. Welp, makes about as much sense as any of the insane ranting we've been making fun of for the past week.
Quote :
You were able to understand me.
Well, yeah. To compare minds to books, we're an encyclopedia, and you're Sonichu.
Quote :
And I am glad of that.
Keep telling yourself that, bugfuck.
Quote :
Because I am pleased with who I am.
I think that's actually the saddest part of the whole fiasco. Most people who act like this in real life at least recognize their sickness and have the sense to be ashamed of it. You revel in your... I hesitate to say 'worthlessness', because I really do try to find some redeeming quality in everybody I meet, but poor, poor, bugfuck, for once, I have failed.
Quote :
Hate me all you want,
Pity =/= hate, sorry.
Quote :
but I am proud of who I am and I know I can be victorious by being me.
I'd point out that's a Pyrrhic Victory, but I doubt you could figure out what that meant.
Quote :
So I want to say a thank you to you all for understanding who I am.
No problem, pedobugfucker
Quote :
I am never going to change my ways for anyone or anything.
"Change is not required. Survival is of course optional."
Quote :
But I appreciate you all for seeing me as I am.
Keep repeating it, and maybe we'll forget that we can actually see your tears as you type it. No, we totally won't, sorry. I lied.
Quote :
It has made me all the proud of being
Amazing Writer, ladies and gentlemen!
Quote :
Which is just what you pointed out.
A cockroach-obsessed Pedophile with a chip on her shoulder who wants to violate a 21 year old girl repeatedly.
Quote :
I love myself
Well, somebody had to. Invest in mirrors.
Quote :
and will not be any other by the way I am.
Amazing Writer, ladies and gentlemen!
Quote :
Which is still the same one who you all pointed out.
A cockroach obsessed pedophile with daddy issues and a chip on her shoulder who wants to violate a 21 year old girl repeatedly.[/quote]


Last edited by Tyshalle on Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fuck you, [/quote] tags. Fuck you.)
Back to top Go down
Layla
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
avatar

Join date : 2011-11-08

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:07 am

Avenging Dictator-In-Training wrote:

But you still have understood that I am one who just wants to be in charge of my own community, and I do not allow people in it who I deem inappropriate which includes just about anyone who would give a negative review of any of my products, or disagrees with my anti-theist atheist focus for it, or who does not agree with me when it comes to the values and beliefs that make me the one who I am. I must be a controller leader for a community I have founded on, and I am often happy to injure the feelings and egos of any who oppress me or my foundation. I prefer often to not be nice others, as it often does not do me justice.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Last edited by Layla on Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ViewSonic
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
avatar

Join date : 2013-05-05
Location : Where the lonely people come from

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:18 am

"Trianing"


>>><<<
Wogglebug's getting real boring now. It's just the same arguements over and over.
Back to top Go down
Layla
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
avatar

Join date : 2011-11-08

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:40 am

ViewSonic wrote:
"Trianing"


Blargh! I'm now as good a writer as Wobble-Faps-To-Bugs.
Back to top Go down
TheIan
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
avatar

Join date : 2009-06-12
Location : Dining car on the Train of Time, DenLiner

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:16 pm

Layla wrote:
ViewSonic wrote:
"Trianing"


Blargh! I'm now as good a writer as Wobble-Faps-To-Bugs.
At least you're not the WoggleBug's prophet.
Back to top Go down
Avenging Atheist



Join date : 2013-10-22
Age : 32
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:45 pm

Calling me "the Wogglebug's prophet" might be one of the ways to describe the way I am. But I am not a superstitious person. My unique understanding, perspective, and visions of him came to me when I was much younger through my intuitive perceiving of his feelings and how he shared commonalities with me. I just decided I wanted to become a movie maker because of that.

Well, call me the Wogglebug's prophet if you wish to. But I will always take how you refer to it as a compliment to me.

Hint: I'm trying to pick out the truth in your words and turn them into compliments of me, and see how that pisses you off.
Back to top Go down
IsItSafe?

avatar

Join date : 2013-11-26
Location : Old Lunnon Town, Englandshire

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:20 pm

How on earth is it possible to maintain an impenetrable self-righteous hauteur while repeatedly using a word as ludicrous as "Wogglebug"?

(Seriously... I'm new, at least to this version of GAFF, but I have just read the whole of this sorry saga in one go, including the Exquisite Revenge and the parts on the Profile thread and... reason totters.)


Last edited by IsItSafe? on Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheIan
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
avatar

Join date : 2009-06-12
Location : Dining car on the Train of Time, DenLiner

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:51 pm

Avenging Atheist wrote:
Calling me "the Wogglebug's prophet" might be one of the ways to describe the way I am.
How many other ways can we possibly say, "Insufferable Lunatic"?

Quote :
But I am not a superstitious person. My unique understanding, perspective, and visions of him came to me when I was much younger through my intuitive perceiving of his feelings and how he shared commonalities with me.
Did he make you take your shirt off and jump on the bed with him, too?

Quote :
Well, call me the Wogglebug's prophet if you wish to. But I will always take how you refer to it as a compliment to me.
And now I've put The Church of WoggleBug into her head.
Fuck me.
Back to top Go down
Avenging Atheist



Join date : 2013-10-22
Age : 32
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:06 pm

The new person here just paid me a very special compliment. Although he or she may have intended it more in the direction of an insult, it still says what is essentially what I have become.

I have become too self-confident, self-assured, and self-reliant, to ever really being knocked down in my progress. So, I will use this about me to succeed when all is said and done.
Back to top Go down
Tyshalle

avatar

Join date : 2013-10-23
Age : 33
Location : That place on the edge of sleep and waking

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:01 pm

Avenging Atheist wrote:
The new person here just paid me a very special compliment. Although he or she may have intended it more in the direction of an insult, it still says what is essentially what I have become.
Well, I'm not that new, but thanks I guess. But to be fair, it's very obvious that you're a cricket-obsessed pedophile laden down with daddy issues. So I really can't take sole credit for it. And jeez, if Pedophile is a compliment to you, is there really anything left to say?

Quote :
I have become too self-confident, self-assured, and self-reliant, to ever really being knocked down in my progress.
Actual self-confident people don't need to prove anything by deleting reviews and pontificating at random people on the Internet.
Quote :
So, I will use this about me to succeed when all is said and done.
Well, I don't really want to think about how you plan to 'succeed' as a cricket-obsessed pedophile, because ew.
Back to top Go down
IsItSafe?

avatar

Join date : 2013-11-26
Location : Old Lunnon Town, Englandshire

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:42 pm

Tyshalle wrote:
Avenging Atheist wrote:
The new person here just paid me a very special compliment. Although he or she may have intended it more in the direction of an insult, it still says what is essentially what I have become.
Well, I'm not that new, but thanks I guess. But to be fair, it's very obvious that you're a cricket-obsessed pedophile laden down with daddy issues. So I really can't take sole credit for it. And jeez, if Pedophile is a compliment to you, is there really anything left to say?
That was for me, Tyshalle... But you would be entirely forgiven for thinking it was just part of the landslide of illogic. Just renewed my aquaintance with GAFF and I feel I've fallen straight into the deep end of Crazy.
Back to top Go down
Tyshalle

avatar

Join date : 2013-10-23
Age : 33
Location : That place on the edge of sleep and waking

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:18 pm

IsItSafe? wrote:
Tyshalle wrote:
Avenging Atheist wrote:
The new person here just paid me a very special compliment. Although he or she may have intended it more in the direction of an insult, it still says what is essentially what I have become.
Well, I'm not that new, but thanks I guess. But to be fair, it's very obvious that you're a cricket-obsessed pedophile laden down with daddy issues. So I really can't take sole credit for it. And jeez, if Pedophile is a compliment to you, is there really anything left to say?
That was for me, Tyshalle... But you would be entirely forgiven for thinking it was just part of the landslide of illogic. Just renewed my aquaintance with GAFF and I feel I've fallen straight into the deep end of Crazy.
It's like the bizarro-world Jack Chick.
Back to top Go down
Avenging Atheist



Join date : 2013-10-22
Age : 32
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:06 pm

I've noticed another negative review of this book. I am not one-hundred percent whether they are from individuals or from the same user. Either one may be possible. But one thing is for certain at any rate, they all came from a person (or people) who originated from on here. They all read in similar styles. I can't help being initially a bit upset, but I'll now just try posting correctional comments on the reviews.

One of the comments worth mentioning foremost is I don't know if the reviewer was or was not atheist, but I don't expect religious people to understand my devotion to this character because they are too overly-obsessed with their religion and role model who they think wasting their lives worshipping (as they refer to how they waste their lives because of it) that they cannot be trusted to not understand two important things about me in spite of my honesty in my atheism.

Which is first, I do not worship anything at all, real or imaginary. And I do not deny Mr. Wogglebug is imaginary. But I gladly admit I find looking to him as a role model is more cool than to look to "Jesus Christ" as such any day. First because no one is required to worship him, or to not understand he is imaginary.

And, just to try to get the record straight with you lot, a lot (but not all) picture books about the subject of my own that have around the same page count typically have the central character (or group of characters) portrayed in this same way. And, I just wanted to do my first picture book in a way that was both easy to do, and was also at best acceptable.

Perhaps one of these days I'll do a different version of a picture book with this same subject being taught by the same character, but with a different style of plotting.

Not anytime soon, though. The pictures are expensive and I still need to pay for other pictures for other books for now.
Back to top Go down
Tyshalle

avatar

Join date : 2013-10-23
Age : 33
Location : That place on the edge of sleep and waking

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:05 pm

Avenging Atheist wrote:
I've noticed another negative review of this book. I am not one-hundred percent whether they are from individuals or from the same user.
Well, one of them is me. I know I made it devilishly hard to tell, but work on it a bit. I did thumbs-up all three though :D
Quote :
Either one may be possible. But one thing is for certain at any rate, they all came from a person (or people) who originated from on here.
Quote :
They all read in similar styles.
Yeah, they're all literate.
Quote :
I can't help being initially a bit upset, but I'll now just try posting correctional comments on the reviews.
You don't 'correct' people's opinions, bugfuck. That's something that Westboro Baptist Church does. Are you saying you're the same as them?

Quote :
One of the comments worth mentioning foremost is I don't know if the reviewer was or was not atheist,
Amazing Writer, ladies and gentlemen!
Quote :
but I don't expect religious people to understand my devotion to this character because they are too overly-obsessed with their religion and role model who they think wasting their lives worshipping
Well, you waste your life worshiping the wogglebug. (there's only one 'p', your writing = A+ /sarcasm)
Quote :
(as they refer to how they waste their lives because of it) that they cannot be trusted to not understand two important things about me in spite of my honesty in my atheism.
Amazing Writer, everyone!
Also, really, somebody get that fucktard > English translation going, please?

Quote :
Which is first, I do not worship anything at all, real or imaginary.
Except for the Wogglebug. And technically, you're on Dawkins's dick harder than Jack Chick is on Jesus's
Quote :
And I do not deny Mr. Wogglebug is imaginary.
Then why do you have a shrine to him in your closet?
Quote :
But I gladly admit I find looking to him as a role model is more cool than to look to "Jesus Christ" as such any day.
Amazing Writer, ladies and gentlemen! Seriously, the one bit of punctuation you put in there was used wrong.
Quote :
First because no one is required to worship him, or to not understand he is imaginary.
Unless they want to be in your little fanclub, anyway.

Quote :
And, just to try to get the record straight with you lot, a lot
Just the bad ones.
Quote :
(but not all)
Right, just the bad ones.
Quote :
picture books about the subject of my own that have around the same page count
Wow. I think you may have just failed literature forever with that sentence. Seriously. If we could strap magnets to Faulker, Shakespeare, Poe, and a few other Literati, we could generate electricity from them spinning in their graves at how horribifuckus your writing is.
Amazing Writer, ladies and gentlemen!
Quote :
typically have the central character (or group of characters) portrayed in this same way.

[quote[And, I just wanted to do my first picture book in a way that was both easy to do,[/quote]Well, we already know you never grasped the concept of 'the easy way isn't always the right way'
Quote :
and was also at best acceptable.
And you missed 'acceptable' by a good clear margin.

Quote :
Perhaps one of these days I'll do a different version of a picture book with this same subject being taught by the same character, but with a different style of plotting.
You mean with a coherent plot and decent illustrations? Well, if you start there, change the characters, setting, plot, and grammar, you might almost approach readable.

Quote :
Not anytime soon, though. The pictures are expensive
Wait, you actually paid for those? I thought you'd been blackmailed into putting those in the book. I'm sorry. You seriously looked at those abortions next to competent illustrations, and went with the ones that border on war crime?
[/quote] and I still need to pay for other pictures for other books for now.[/quote]Did you at least get a real artist this time?
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
avatar

Join date : 2009-06-12
Age : 41
Location : The land of the fruits and nuts

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:30 pm

Tyshalle wrote:
Avenging Atheist wrote:
but I don't expect religious people to understand my devotion to this character because they are too overly-obsessed with their religion and role model who they think wasting their lives worshipping
Well, you waste your life worshiping the wogglebug. (there's only one 'p', your writing = A+ /sarcasm)
Love the snark, but Bugfucker was right for once--"worshipping" has 2 p's.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Tyshalle

avatar

Join date : 2013-10-23
Age : 33
Location : That place on the edge of sleep and waking

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:55 am

Lady Anne wrote:
Tyshalle wrote:
Avenging Atheist wrote:
but I don't expect religious people to understand my devotion to this character because they are too overly-obsessed with their religion and role model who they think wasting their lives worshipping
Well, you waste your life worshiping the wogglebug. (there's only one 'p', your writing = A+ /sarcasm)
Love the snark, but Bugfucker was right for once--"worshipping" has 2 p's.
I admit my mistake most humbly. My spelling = A+ /sarcasm D:
Back to top Go down
ViewSonic
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
avatar

Join date : 2013-05-05
Location : Where the lonely people come from

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:33 am

Hey, look! She's harassing this negative reviewer here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also, you say you have "visions" of Wogglebug? This is much like the visions, I don't know who it was, Paul had? One of the disciples. He saw Jesus in a vision, and He said that Christians could eat any animal they wanted, and none of them were unclean or anything. I believe that's how that went.
Back to top Go down
Layla
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
avatar

Join date : 2011-11-08

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:54 am

Tyshalle wrote:


And technically, you're on Dawkins's dick harder than Jack Chick is on Jesus's
Hey now, don't smear Dawkins like that.

Back to top Go down
ViewSonic
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
avatar

Join date : 2013-05-05
Location : Where the lonely people come from

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:04 am

Hey, Avenging Atheist, care to explain to me what the hell that Gumby character with the gummi worm for a mouth and the sex offender coat is? Because I'm totally stealing his design for something I'm doing, no joke. That guy is the most amazing thing about the book.

Gummi Worm Mouth should have been the main character. Why couldn't it have been Gummi Worm Mouth's Book Of Manners?
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
avatar

Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 50
Location : Salem, Mass., USA

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:17 am

Tyshalle wrote:
Amazing Writer, ladies and gentlemen!
Amazingly Bad Writer, you mean.  
Back to top Go down
KJM
Sporkbender
Sporkbender


Join date : 2009-06-11
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:24 pm

Chris91 wrote:
Tyshalle wrote:
Amazing Writer, ladies and gentlemen!
Amazingly Bad Writer, you mean.  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://kennethmrrw502.blogspot.com/
Avenging Atheist



Join date : 2013-10-22
Age : 32
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:31 pm

As pissed as I am with you lot, I find solace in the knowledge I am not alone. There are others who love the Wogglebug in much the same way I do.

Some already did while knowing of him before meeting me, and some never knew of him before I introduced them to him. I realize at least how the people I approached to introduce myself to, and him also, had been people very much like the person I really am. That is the difference really.

I confess I now regret signing up here. But I rather had to before I knew it was not worth it. But once again, this has not done any real or any permanent damage to my pride and joy in the things I write for the Wogglebug.

And, no matter how much you hate this book you "reviewed" right here, I will always be proud of it, and it will always have supporters. And, in the event I get around to doing a different take of the Wogglebug teaching of the subject of it, I may inevitably end up using a different setting, plot, and supporting cast. But that is because I want his fame to transcend far beyond the Land of Oz. But once again, I am proud of this first picture book anyway, I always will be.
Back to top Go down
Sheba
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
avatar

Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:29 pm

No bugfuck, you are completely alone. Every single person you have ever met hates you and wishes you were dead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   

Back to top Go down
 
The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 3-D TARDIS Model Kit book review wanted
» My Book on Revelation, Revealingly Different
» Accidental Ambition wins book award!
» Young author, first book, calling for support
» Book of Moon

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Why God, Why? :: The Sporking Table :: New Releases-
Jump to: