Why God, Why?


 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyshalle

avatar

Join date : 2013-10-23
Age : 32
Location : That place on the edge of sleep and waking

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:09 am

Avenging Atheist wrote:
I have seen a dozen preview cartoons before movies that have garnered the SAME reaction from me, I'll have you know! And, MY book is NOT like those at all! Seriously, you have to watch my short movie adaption of my book before judging on such merits!
Totally would, but I'm still weak from prolonged exposure to the fuckery I had to read to write this review.

Quote :
My movie adaption I did myself of my own book has received such comments as follows:
You know, I could find three people who would praise whatever horrible dreck I foisted upon the Internet if I so chose. That doesn't make it good.

Quote :
"There are a lot of people on the internet who could benefit a lot from the Wogglebug's social aptitude." Don't I know it!
I wouldn't advertise that you promote pedophilia, mate. Just sayin'.

Quote :
"This seems rather like the old Disney cartoons teaching of how to do a specific thing, but only with more sophisticated lessons involved." (this was from a brilliant writer of fanfic and an upcoming book series of her own)
Yes, we already know you wrote the review yourself and have an inflated sense of self-worth.

Quote :
Just so you know, I've temporarily put a "private lock" on the movie. I need to guard myself for a while. But ONLY for a while!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Layla
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
avatar

Join date : 2011-11-08

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tyshalle

avatar

Join date : 2013-10-23
Age : 32
Location : That place on the edge of sleep and waking

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:00 am

Sorry it took days to get these started. Work drama.
Avenging Atheist wrote:

From: Avenging Atheist
To: Tyshalle
Posted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:03 am
Subject: Your reviews
While I have reported your reviews to Amazon.com for abuse, I'm sure I have the right to demand for you to remove them.
And I'm sure You have the right to a swift boot in the ass. I love how entitled people start throwing around things they want and calling them 'rights'. To quote an acquaintance: "No. What you people want is PRIVILEGE. You want to be treated special and above any form of criticism based just on the way you act." Also, they aren't actually my reviews. Mine will be posted when laziness abates.
Quote :
I mean if you don't like my books, you have to at least READ them first. You cannot just judge them by their titles, or the author by her creditials.
Hang on. You're saying we can't judge you by the way you present yourself to be judged? That's some serious DA bullshit.
Quote :
Same with any other books and authors.
You mean how you judge people, authors included, as worthless because they admit to having faith? I just can't think of anything humorous about such despicable hypocrisy. Bravo, you stalled the snark.
Quote :
I have no fear that people will not easily see your reviews are dishonest, but I have the right to my indignantion at you for being a spammer.
Still not my reviews, "Stuff Bugfucker doesn't like =/= spam" etc.
Quote :
I also very much suspect you have been reading too many bad fanfics
Well, yeah, I started this thread by reviewing your book. And that qualifies as 'bad' by any objective measure.
Quote :
for years
I don't know how long it takes you to read something, but that shitty book took me about 5 minutes. Not years.
Quote :
to even realize I am not one of those little nitwits who just write to troll the fans.
No, I've come to understand that you actually buy into the crap you spew. It's kind of pathetic.
Quote :
I am one who shows respect to fandoms and to characters of them.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*breath*
PFFFFTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*snort*

Okay... that's out of my system. You cannot be fucking serious. Let's see..... Trashing any character who shows religion. Making a dozen or so participate in a snuff fic of your 'enemy'. Watering down their world so that your favorite character is the only one with any meaningful impact on the plot. I could go on, but I really don't have to. You show as much respect to the source material as I show to you.
Quote :
And I am doing my best to see that such people become the rule and not the exception.
Well, you do present a very good example of what NOT to do as an author, so I'll give you that one. Just unintentional on your part.
Quote :
You know perfectly well, you cannot hate me for wanting to do my best to make that happen.
Woggie, woggie, woggie. Does the lion "hate" the zebra? No. He loves it. With honey mustard sauce. And that's how we see you here. You are a lolcow, and every angered grunt that squeezes past your goiter is delicious to us.

Okay, that's it for now, I just ran this one up as quick as I could so I wouldn't go four days after saying 'today'. There's more later.
Back to top Go down
Layla
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
avatar

Join date : 2011-11-08

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:30 am

Avenging Bugfucker wrote:
I'm sure I have the right to demand for you to remove them.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Tyshalle

avatar

Join date : 2013-10-23
Age : 32
Location : That place on the edge of sleep and waking

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:52 am

Avenging Atheist wrote:

From: Avenging Atheist
To: Tyshalle
Posted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:03 am
Subject: Stop hating on me!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Also: Stop hating on me! OMGWTFBBQ I HATE DRACOWALTZTARD!!!!!!1!ONE"


Quote :
Look, I am not sure what it is you hate about me. I want to ask why you seem so intent on destroying. I want to ask if you personally know dracowaltztard.
And I want a burrito.
Quote :
Do you?
Yes. I want a burrito.
Quote :
I want an honest answer.
Fine. I actually wanted Orange Chicken.
And no, to my regret, I have not spoken with dracowaltztard. I regret it, because you can take a measure of a man by the qualities of his enemies. And dracowaltztard has made an enemy in a shrieking, pompous, hateful little shrew, which makes me believe she is someone worth knowing. You, on the other hand, seek to make more than a third of the world your enemy without getting to know any of them personally.

Quote :
And, I don't understand why you want to defame someone you DO NOT EVEN KNOW.
you mean like how you try to defame anyone who doesn't kiss your ass and subscribe to atheism? don't get me wrong, I'm more agnostic than anything, but the willful hypocrisy and doublethink in that statement would do George Orwell proud. I almost wish you hadn't made your little hate blog private. I get that youre ashamed of it, but now I can't quote directly off it without risking you finding out who I am on your little circle jerk site. But to paraphrase: "I want every christian, muslim, and everyone else of faith to suffer... every malicious act towards one of them is a moment well spent." It isn't the hate speech so much that piques my interest, as it's fairly trendy to bash christianity and islam, but you really shouldn't dish it out if you can't take it.
Quote :
I don't know you and you don't know me. As far as I know I've never said or done anything to defame anything personal of you.
Nope.you're just an epic-tier lolcow.
Quote :
I do not spend my time hating on and hurting those who have NOT done me personal harm previously. I don't understand you.
Avenging Atheist wrote:
"I want every christian, muslim, and everyone else of faith to suffer... every malicious act towards one of them is a moment well spent."
Avenging Atheist wrote:
When it comes to Christians, I am the most disrespectful, and mean, and nasty prick you can imagine to encounter
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Layla
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
avatar

Join date : 2011-11-08

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:44 pm

Gotta love Bugfucker Princess there. She can't take it but she's more than happy to dish it out.
Back to top Go down
TheIan
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
avatar

Join date : 2009-06-12
Location : Dining car on the Train of Time, DenLiner

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:05 pm

It just hit me while I working today:
Bugfucker is to atheists what the Westboro Baptist church is to Christians. Hateful, vile, outspoken and self-entitled monsters who still somehow shamble on while trying to kill everything else with the black hole-crushing weight of their ego.
Back to top Go down
Tyshalle

avatar

Join date : 2013-10-23
Age : 32
Location : That place on the edge of sleep and waking

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:24 pm

TheIan wrote:
It just hit me while I working today:
Bugfucker is to atheists what the Westboro Baptist church is to Christians. Hateful, vile, outspoken and self-entitled monsters who still somehow shamble on while trying to kill everything else with the black hole-crushing weight of their ego.
Indeed. She stands as proof that you can't judge any group by the retarded 1% who are the most vocal.

And the next one. Editing it in here so as not to spam up the forum. I really wanted to do them all at once, with the entire conversation thread, but fuck me it got busy around here all of a sudden.

Avenging Atheist wrote:

From: Avenging Atheist
To: Tyshalle
Posted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:47 am
Subject: Re: Your reviews
Well, I'll just keep reporting the reviews no matter who wrote them. And, I'll have you know the first picture book about the Wogglebug teaching manners started out originally as a short film I wrote and filmed myself, and I decided to adapt it to book format because I loved the illustrations the artist of my first novel did.
Huh. I was under the impression that your eyes worked. Eh, I'm wrong on occasion.
Quote :
And I am in fact proud of that picture book and all the things I do. I work hard at them.
If that's your idea of hard work, I can't wait to see what slacking looks like

Quote :
Of course, I am furious that you have the nerve to try to defame me and my Great Works.
You know who else felt very strongly about his 'Great Work(tm)'
...does it still count as Sturgeon's Law if you acknowledge Sturgeon's Law?
Eh, whatever. You're using the same terminology and strategy as Adolf Hitler. So I guess that's why you hate Inglorious Basterds. They killed your role model onscreen.
Quote :
But I do not believe for a moment you are valid in any of the "criticisms" you gave to any of them.
Yeah, still not me. I do not, believe it or not, head a massive cabal of people out to get you. Though that'd be kind of fun. Anyone want to join my cult? We have kittens.
Quote :
And I will be successful in achieving my victory in making the Wogglebug famous
In much the way your role model Adolf is famous, yes?
Quote :
and also using him as a way to help make Christianity go extinct,
Wow, somebody got a double scoop of confidence in their cereal this morning.
Quote :
and those who won't give up their faith go to looney bin.
What, to go visit you during your commitment?

Quote :
Now, I've decided to not watch the video you linked me to.
("video" was in fact The CWCki) Wasn't a video.
Quote :
I don't care how much you think it describes me.
It's less 'think' and more 'observe'. Chris-chan is just a gender-flipped you. Dirty Crapped Briefs and all.
Quote :
I actually have never watched any of the videos you linked at all.
Still wasn't a video.
Quote :
I do not allow blackmailers satisfaction.
Add 'Blackmail' to the list of words Bugfucker doesn't understand. How many are we up to, now?
Quote :
I know I am in the right to be doing the things I do.
Jawohl, mein Wogglebug.
Quote :
All of them. Including doing a portion of them to terrorize the enemies.
You really overestimate the effect you have. I'll grant you 'mild amusement', but you're about as close to instilling terror as Michael Bay is to instilling confidence in Ninja Turtles.
Quote :
I will not be merciful to dracowaltztard. But I'll do my best to slack off on posting here at least for a long while if nothing else.
Huh. I guess even a dumb animal figures out that after getting slapped in the face a dozen times, that it's not a fun thing they've been doing.

Quote :
I have no intentions of being merciful to dracowaltztard regardless of who she may be to you.
Wish I knew her. If she pisses you off so much, she must be a pretty hoopy frood.
Quote :
(I'm still not clear on this one)
There's a lot of things you don't understand, woggie. 'Consistency' probably topping the list.
Quote :
All Christians are stupid people who deserve to have their lives ruined and in shambles.
Quote :
Avenging Atheist wrote:
I do not spend my time hating on and hurting those who have NOT done me personal harm previously.
Quote :
The fact I am so extremely atheist gives me the will to keep going on.
Uh oh, somebody needs asspats. Somebody call the waaaambulance.

Quote :
Now, regardless of your "review" of my picture book,
Still not mi-oh, you mean the one on here. Yup, that's me :D And an excellent treatise on paedophilia it is, too. Just painful to look at.
Quote :
I would advise you to not use an image of it as an avatar in an insulting way to all the world.
Internet Tough Guy inbound. Is this the part where you threaten to sue me in internet court, even though avatars and reviews fall under protected speech?
Quote :
I'm not sure if you're smart enough to realize how wrong that is.
"wrong" is not defined as 'Gets Woggie's panties in a level 10 twist.'
Quote :
I did not draw the illustrations of the book.
Yeah, I wouldn't call it 'drawn' so much as 'vomited in the general direction of the page'
Quote :
So you are also harassing an innocent freelance artist who I paid $35.00 apiece for those illustrations.
"All Artists are stupid people who deserve to have their lives ruined and in shambles."

See how stupid it sounds, objectively? That's how everything you say sounds.


********
Last one, skipped one that was just too short to have enough batshit insane to warrant a snark.


Avenging Atheist wrote:
From: Avenging Atheist
To: Tyshalle
Posted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:52 pm
Subject: Re: Your reviews
Well, if you do have kids, you did not get my books for them.
Of course not. If I ever got caught reading that book to my kids, they'd call it child abuse.
Quote :
You got them to do the things you just said you plan to do.
I'm sorry. Is that really breaking news? Does figuring out that I did something that I flat-out told you about count as an epic win for you?
Quote :
I realize Amazon does in fact sell things second-handed,
second-hand. Second-handed is just another cwc-ism of yours.
Quote :
and a few other sites also.
STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES.
Quote :
It's ridiculous of you to buy my books at all just to read them with the narrow-minded intention to write abusive reviews that say nothing about what the actual plot and storyline is about and how the themes are conveyed.
and it's ridiculous of you to act like a whining preteen, but that doesn't stop you.

Quote :
I don't understand why you want to do this to a person who did you no personal harm.
Avenging Atheist wrote:
All Christians are stupid people who deserve to have their lives ruined and in shambles.
There's a lot of things you don't understand, woggie.
Quote :
I gladly acknowledge my threatening of dracowaltztard and suchlike,
Because only *you* are supposed to be immune to hurtful things on the internet, right?
Quote :
but that has been because she has in fact done me personal harm before.
"BAAAAAAW!!! SHE WAS MEEN TO MEEEEEEEEE!"
Quote :
And I just choose to not be merciful towards her.
That is an epic-tier God complex you're sporting there. Also, your 'threatening' amounts to pompous posturing on the internet. Your intimidation score is jack-point-shit.
Quote :
I am not going to stop putting future books out, or the other products I plan to, either.
Well, you're currently the only source of pedophile bug stories, so I guess that's fair.
Quote :
Even though you and admittedly a couple of strangers I have no knowledge of will also come to defame them.
Eh, if I can be bothered. I do have a life, and you barely register on my internet radar, hence why this has taken me like half a week to do. But if you keep being so funny until then, maybe.
Quote :
But only because even writers more outstanding than me rarely are ever immune from exposure to weak-minded, short-sighted individuals with very low capacity for showing courtesy, and want to express their lowlife status by defaming what they are too imbecilic to see in the right way.
So basically, they're exposed to you? I can see how that's a negative, yeah.
Quote :
I have in fact seen at least a few of such reviews on a dozen books I love at Amazon.com,
Well, is 'illiterate' a requirement for your favorite books, or just a bonus?
Quote :
but those books actually STILL have a majority of positive reviews.
Anybody can pay for reviews or have the illustrator review it, or any number of ways to falsely inflate their star count.
Quote :
And as l deserve positive reviews, I try to go more direct in advertising to the right people.
"You're only allowed to review if you give me five stars! That proves that it's unbiased and that I'm a good writing-person, right?"

Quote :
You'd be smart to just leave me and my books alone.
Uh oh, we got an internet badass here! (Can someone post the pic please, the girlfriend wants me to hurry this up)
Quote :
I am not one to understand the sort of people who just go ahead and try to bring someone down in any way when they don't even know the person in a personal way.
Avenging Atheist wrote:
All Christians are stupid people who deserve to have their lives ruined and in shambles.
Quote :
I am not like that.
Avenging Atheist wrote:
All Christians are stupid people who deserve to have their lives ruined and in shambles.
Quote :
I only hurt the people who've hurt me on a deeply personal level.
So making you feel bad on the internet= 'hurt(ing) me on a deeply personal level"? So, just how far up your vagina *is* that sand?
Quote :
For other people who have hurt others who are strangers to me both ways, I prefer to allow just the people more close in contact or in relation with them to put an end to their actions.
The spirit of mercy, ladies and germs! advocating murder of anyone who makes you sadface!

Quote :
And, you are actually welcome to submit a review via Inkspand for them,
Already got a few of them going :D
Quote :
only I will make sure you do so on a slot that I do not purchase, but for a free slot that opens up after every few slots are filled.
aww, my poor widdle heart is just breaking here, guys.
Quote :
And, even then, no one besides me will see it because I'll make it private,
Because hiding negative reviews shows such maturity and desire to better oneself. Admit it. All you want is a hugbox to kiss your ass and tell you how special you are and pander to your massive inferiority and persecution complexes.
Quote :
and I'll try to make sure I stay away from purchasing slots for long enough to make sure you don't get a paid for one.
Ever heard the phrase 'cutting off your nose to spite your face'? :D


Last edited by Tyshalle on Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : can't format to save my goddamn life.)
Back to top Go down
Avenging Atheist



Join date : 2013-10-22
Age : 32
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:46 am

Look, I am just not going to show a negative review if you post it because I just do not want to grant you satisfaction. That is all. I just don't want to be courteous to those I don't like.

And, I doubt this will do any good, but once again I remind you I only published as a means to "get back at an enemy" so I could also "get away from them" at the same time.

And, in the event I ever do choose to show a negative review it will have to at least because I choose to make it shown.

Besides, I don't consider you one who will give an honest review (you may say otherwise and think otherwise, but you are too close-minded and short-sighted to understand the true meaning of my visions, obviously).

And, all right. For arguments sake, you did NOT submit the negative Amazon reviews. Still, I noticed the reviewer only signed up for their Amazon account on November 14 when they submitted all three of the reviews on the same day also, and they also have just one other product they reviewed which wasn't my own. So I can at least conclude it must have been one of the assholes on these forums who just want to stick their wick where it does not belong.

Anyways, I'm trying to get the reviews removed. But I'm not too upset about anymore, because I know I have positive reviews for my books that are more thorough and more honest. And, I'm just about to initiate for Inkspand to post the latest one I received for my novel to Amazon.
Back to top Go down
ViewSonic
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
avatar

Join date : 2013-05-05
Location : Where the lonely people come from

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:14 am

Avenging Atheist wrote:
I'm not going to talk about my hypocrisy because it's easier to just criticize people for not liking my poorly drawn and terribly boring book than to be a better person.
Wogglebuglover actually inspired me to go to church yesterday, for the first time in a while. It was kind of weird, but it was peaceful, and there were donuts afterwards, so it was nice. I'll go back next week.
Back to top Go down
Tyshalle

avatar

Join date : 2013-10-23
Age : 32
Location : That place on the edge of sleep and waking

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:38 am

Avenging Atheist wrote:
Look, I am just not going to show a negative review if you post it because I just do not want to grant you satisfaction. That is all. I just don't want to be courteous to those I don't like.
Too bad. If you'd ever progressed beyond middle-school mentality, you'd find that a sign of maturity is doing those things that are socially acceptable, even if you don't want to. But you're too much of a spoiled brat to consider it. Ah well.

Quote :
And, I doubt this will do any good, but once again I remind you
Insanity: N. Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a new result.
Quote :
I only published as a means to "get back at an enemy" so I could also "get away from them" at the same time.
And by doing so, you made sure that you two would forever be linked in people's minds. It was quite a romantic gesture. I'm sure she realizes how much you love her, just like we do.

Quote :
And, in the event I ever do choose to show a negative review it will have to at least because I choose to make it shown.
"I'm a great writer because I ignore everyone who says otherwise!"

Quote :
[Besides, I don't consider you one who will give an honest review
Well, yeah. You define 'honest' as 'kissing ass', so no, I never give an honest review by your definition.
Quote :
(you may say otherwise and think otherwise, but you are too close-minded and short-sighted to understand the true meaning of my visions, obviously)
Quote :
close-minded and short-sighted
Hello Ms Pot. Have you met Mr Kettle?
Also, if you're seriously having visual hallucinations, i.e. 'visions', you should really get that checked out. There's plenty of evidence that you're fair fucked in the head, and this one seems to seal it.
Quote :
And, all right. For arguments sake, you did NOT submit the negative Amazon reviews.
Still not me. As much as I'd love to take credit for such an epic hissy fit on your end, I can't. Promise me you'll flip your shit just as hard when I do blast the books, though.
Quote :
Still, I noticed the reviewer only signed up for their Amazon account on November 14 when they submitted all three of the reviews on the same day also,
Actually, that's not technically possible. Amazon makes you wait 48 hours after your first order ships before you can review *anything*. Which is why mine haven't posted yet.
Quote :
and they also have just one other product they reviewed which wasn't my own.
Irrefutable proof of a sprawling conspiracy to defame bad writers everywhere. Cause everyone leaves reviews on everything they buy.

Quote :
So I can at least conclude it must have been one of the assholes on these forums who just want to stick their wick where it does not belong.
Trust me. NOBODY wants to stick their wick in you. Rule 1 of being a dude: You don't stick your dick in crazy.

Quote :
Anyways, I'm trying to get the reviews removed.
Still not mine.
Quote :
But I'm not too upset about anymore,
Pull the other one and it sings Yankee Doodle Dandy. You have been whining for a week.
Quote :
because I know I have positive reviews for my books that are more thorough and more honest.
Half of them written by you and other people who worked on the book, and others by your ass-kissers. Yeah. "honest".
Quote :
And, I'm just about to initiate for Inkspand to post the latest one I received for my novel to Amazon.
And the circle-jerk continues.


Last edited by Tyshalle on Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:15 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : One of these days, I'll get the quote tags right on the first try.)
Back to top Go down
Layla
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
avatar

Join date : 2011-11-08

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:43 am

Bugfucker wrote:
Of course, I am furious that you have the nerve to try to defame me and my Great Works.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bugfucker wrote:
And I will be successful in achieving my victory in making the Wogglebug famous
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Batshit Crazy Bugfucker wrote:
and also using him as a way to help make Christianity go extinct,
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Epic Fucking Insane Bugfucker wrote:
and those who won't give up their faith go to looney bin.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Avenging God Complex wrote:
I do not allow blackmailers satisfaction.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Avenging Atheist



Join date : 2013-10-22
Age : 32
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:05 am

I have hardly any idea of what the above video clips embedded are from. Except for the one from House M.D. and I do recall reading House is depicted as an atheist also, and while he is one sort of atheist, he still represents how the majority of us atheists have a clearer view of reality than any believer.

Now, I am not surprised by how you keep laughing, but just as long as you understand that 'laughing at me' will not keep me away from pursuing my dreams. And I've realized something really obvious and vital about being around here:

While the majority of you may have a fanfiction account also, the friends I have who have (or don't have) fanfiction accounts, are NOT registered around here! They also would likely not be caught around here at all, either! But that of course does not make them bad writers. Far from it.

And, also these friends of mine are atheist or agnostic at best. And, in regards to the first thing Tyshalle said. I was aware you would no doubt say something much along those lines. But I still have no intentions of ever doing what you want or what society wants me to do, either. I have often found I've done the right thing by deeply hurting someone by refusing to do what they wanted me to do because I decided doing what they wanted would rob me of my true essence and dignity.

That was exactly why I told dracowaltztard I would not be taking anymore of her lessons or pretend I didn't hate her anymore. Also why I announced to my old publisher I would not publish anything through him ever again and he also had to take the first book of his publishing out of print because of it. There are other fine examples of this. But I need no further convincing even if you do. I did the right in hurting those people, banishing them, and slandering their names, because I never should have had any involvement with them to begin with. I was stupid to have trusted them, so if they are stupid enough to trust me to make them happy when they are mean to me, breaking their crappy hearts is my prize.

And, I am not actually intending to be true to the Oz canon, or not true to it, either way. What I am essentially wanting to do is begin a whole new fandom centered on the Wogglebug. I admit I would love to have it not have anything to do with his old fandom. That was how I originally wanted it to be, actually. However, as one of my much older friends who works for me stated, it would be unwise to neglect the Wogglebug's roots altogether, even though he is public domain he and all the rest of his "background" may be owned by the Baum estate and even if my putting him in another fandom would not be looked on as "literary theft" I still wouldn't want it to even seem like such.

At the same time, I will only be happy if I have no association whatsoever with the actual Oz fan Club. It's so full airheads who not only hate the Wogglebug as a general rule, but they also brag about being devoted to everything else about the Oz series but also just as often admit openly to the inconsistencies all through it like it's going out of style, and still brag about it being the best series in history! And, also they frequently end up unintentionally biting each others heads off when one of them makes known of something they really think is nonsensical about it. That is NO community for ME!

But I first had not intended to publish my first Oz story, and then had to in a dire urgency of unexpected circumstances. It was due to not ever wanting to publish anything before then that I took no serious thought into the matter of publishing. I had NO desire for profit for myself, but I ought to have realized even though Chris said he was a "not-for-profit-publisher" that there is no such thing as one who is both real and honest.

So I now publish through CreateSpace with my own custom publishing name, which I would prefer over any other to begin with anyway! I do gain royalties through revenue there, and I can always just donate them to The Richard Dawkins Foundation for Reason and Science! I should have known all along how self-publishing was the only for me!

I need my own community I am in the lead of, and no other. I can never follow community rules I do not agree with, no matter how hurt I end up making others. I got to be the one in charge of the rules for the rest. That is why my community is at heart all about atheism, advocating, promoting, and encouraging atheism, and ultimately helping to force Christianity into extinction. Once that happens, Islam will likely be next you know.

So, in fact even if a Christian does seem to share my views of the Wogglebug (seemingly) unless they get rid of their Christian beliefs they are forever and ever banished from and shunned by me and the rest of the club for being a disgrace to it. This in fact the way it is, and how it must be. This was always the only way for it to be. To trust a Christian to not be a troublemaker and bad influence is the same as trusting a poisonous snake when it is alone with a child.
Back to top Go down
Layla
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
avatar

Join date : 2011-11-08

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:09 pm

Avenging Moron wrote:
I have hardly any idea of what the above video clips embedded are from. Except for the one from House M.D. and I do recall reading House is depicted as an atheist also, and while he is one sort of atheist, he still represents how the majority of us atheists have a clearer view of reality than any believer.
1st - Ricky Gervais - actor, comedian, outspoken atheist.

2nd - David Tennant, actor, son of Presbyterian minister. He believes that religion "must have" shaped his character, and he is an occasional churchgoer. There because I wanted another laughing gif and Tennant is just fucking adorable.

3rd - Dr. House, atheist. Hugh Laurie, atheist, though he does sing the occasional religious song on his albums.

4th - Tim Minchin, actor, comedian, singer, outspoken atheist. Recently received rave reviews for his role as Judas in "Jesus Christ Superstar".

5th - Eddie Izzard, comedian, actor, former cross-dresser executive transvestite,  realized he was an atheist sometime around 2009-2010. During his Stripped tour, Izzard said he realised he was an atheist. "I was warming the material up in New York, where one night, literally on stage, I realised I didn’t believe in God at all. I just didn’t think there was anyone upstairs.". Recently received the 2013 Outstanding Lifetime Achievement Award in Cultural Humanism from the Humanist Community at Harvard, American Humanist Association, and Harvard Community of Humanists, Atheists, and Agnostics.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tyshalle

avatar

Join date : 2013-10-23
Age : 32
Location : That place on the edge of sleep and waking

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:27 pm

Avenging Atheist wrote:
I have hardly any idea of what the above video clips embedded are from.
Complete lack of societal awareness, check.
Quote :
Except for the one from House M.D. and I do recall reading House is depicted as an atheist also, and while he is one sort of atheist, he still represents how the majority of us atheists have a clearer view of reality than any believer.
Well, aside from the fact that he's canonically christian, you almost have a point. Seriously, are you too bugfuck-retarded to understand what a reaction image is? You can't be. You have to be shitting us. There's no way someone as stupid as you act could survive ten years, let alone thirty.

Quote :
Now, I am not surprised by how you keep laughing,
Well, you shouldn't be. You seem to try very hard to be as hilarious as possible.
Quote :
but just as long as you understand that 'laughing at me' will not keep me away from pursuing my dreams.
your dreams of being a bitter old woman secluding herself from the world, :schlick:ing to a giant beetle? Of course we don't want to scare you away from that. It's too hilarious.
Quote :
And I've realized something really obvious and vital about being around here:
Did reality finally hit you with a clue-by-four?

Quote :
While the majority of you may have a fanfiction account also,
Wow. Grasp of the obvious is damn near immediate. Wait. No it wasn't. It took you over a week to figure out we have FF.net accounts?
Quote :
the friends I have who have (or don't have) fanfiction accounts, are NOT registered around here!
Well, there is a basic literacy requirement. ....Huh. How'd you even get in in the first place?
Quote :
They also would likely not be caught around here at all, either!
Proably not. As has been pointed out, this is not a hugbox. We don't bullshit and pretend that everything shat out upon the screen is a masterpiece.
Quote :
But that of course does not make them bad writers.
Correct. Their bad writing makes them bad writers.
Quote :
And, also these friends of mine are atheist or agnostic at best.
Atheist at best? Is this just retarded wording on your part, or are you admitting you think you're worthless?
Quote :
And, in regards to the first thing Tyshalle said. I was aware you would no doubt say something much along those lines. But I still have no intentions of ever doing what you want or what society wants me to do, either.
Wow. I work retail, and I have yet to meet anyone as self-important and entitled as you. You inadvertently restore a bit of faith in humanity, because no matter how fucked-up someone acts, at least they aren't as fucked in the head as wogglebuglover.
Quote :
 I have often found I've done the right thing by deeply hurting someone by refusing to do what they wanted me to do because I decided doing what they wanted would rob me of my true essence and dignity.
Translation: "It makes me feel good to throw pouty tantrums when I don't get my way. But only after stomping my feet and holding my breath!"

Quote :
That was exactly why I told dracowaltztard I would not be taking anymore of her lessons or pretend I didn't hate her anymore.
You don't have to pretend. I don't know if you've noticed, but we're not homophobic around here. Your crush on Dracowaltztard doesn't make us dislike you. Your fetish for insects, maybe, but we won't judge you just because you prefer the love that dare not speak its name. I mean, yeah, we rip on slashfic, but that's more where the fic is fucked up in other regards. never be afraid to love who you love.
Quote :
Also why I announced to my old publisher I would not publish anything through him ever again and he also had to take the first book of his publishing out of print because of it.
I understand that he couldn't handle your infatuation with another female writer, but we're not him, woggie. Just say it: "I want Dracowaltztard to fuck me till I can't walk". That's all there is to it. You'll feel better when you're not hiding from yourself.
Quote :
There are other fine examples of this.
I'm sure there are, but I'm not the authority of lesbian erotica. I'll defer to your experience.
Quote :
But I need no further convincing even if you do.
We already know how much you want her inside you. We don't need convincing.
Quote :
I did the right in hurting those people,
We always hurt the ones we love. Sad, but true.
Quote :
banishing them,
Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
Quote :
and slandering their names,
By associating them with yours.
Quote :
because I never should have had any involvement with them to begin with.
Don't regret your liasons, Cindy. You and Alyssa were a match made in atheist heaven. Even if society doesn't approve, your love is pure. Go to her, woggie.
Quote :
I was stupid to have trusted them,
I know.. You've been hurt in the past, so you're afraid to say the 'L' word when she confessed to you.
Quote :
so if they are stupid enough to trust me to make them happy when they are mean to me, breaking their crappy hearts is my prize.
The only broken heart I've seen here is yours, dear. You wear it out on your sleeve. Let your heart heal and you'll be able to go back to knocking boots with Alyssa before you know it.

Quote :
And, I am not actually intending to be true to the Oz canon, or not true to it, either way.
Those are... really the only options. Either you are, or you're not.
Quote :
What I am essentially wanting to do is begin a whole new fandom centered on the Wogglebug.
Uh huh. Why don't you just draw his face on a dildo and be done with it? Same result, probably cheaper.
Quote :
I admit I would love to have it not have anything to do with his old fandom.
So you want to rip him out of his home so he can come be your sex slave? That's harsh. You'd definitely be the villain in this piece. And with your high view of yourself, you admit to liking a villainous character. Q.E.D. you fail your own rules for life.
Quote :
That was how I originally wanted it to be, actually.
With you, Alyssa, and the Bug running your very own Bordello.
Quote :
However, as one of my much older friends who works for me stated, it would be unwise to neglect the Wogglebug's roots altogether, even though he is public domain he and all the rest of his "background" may be owned by the Baum estate and even if my putting him in another fandom would not be looked on as "literary theft" I still wouldn't want it to even seem like such.
It *is* such, sorry. Kind of not a subjective thing.

Quote :
At the same time, I will only be happy if I have no association whatsoever with the actual Oz fan Club.
You'll never be happy. Pretty sure being on the perma-ban list on every site technically counts as an affiliation.
Quote :
It's so full airheads who not only hate the Wogglebug as a general rule,
Translation: They don't suck his dick like you want to.
Quote :
but they also brag about being devoted to everything else about the Oz series
Well, it's a great series with a long history. Even I only have a couple of nitpicks with it.
[/quote]but also just as often admit openly to the inconsistencies all through it[/quote]That's part of what being a fan is. Nobody with a shred of sanity thinks that anything in this world is perfect. Everything has its flaws.
Quote :
like it's going out of style, and still brag about it being the best series in history!
Well, objectively, it is one of the most influential pieces of literature in recorded history. It's on the short list. Kind of like you're on the short bus. Just opposite connotations.
Quote :
And, also they frequently end up unintentionally biting each others heads off when one of them makes known of something they really think is nonsensical about it.
Kind of like how you bite the heads off of anyone who dares speak against your imaginary bug lover?
Quote :
That is NO community for ME!
Translation: "THEY KICKED ME OUT SO NOW I'M GOING TO PRETEND I LEFT ON MY OWN!"
It's okay. You almost fooled someone. But then you started talking.
Quote :
But I first had not intended to publish my first Oz story,
That was a good instinct.
Quote :
and then had to in a dire urgency of unexpected circumstances.
Translation: "She wrote fanfiction I didn't like, so I decided to do anything I could to restrict her right to free speech!"
Quote :
It was due to not ever wanting to publish anything before then that I took no serious thought into the matter of publishing.
Sorry, I read that three times over, and couldn't translate that into english. Anyone here speak Fuckwit? I'm afraid I'm not fluent.
Quote :
I had NO desire for profit for myself,
That's probably for the best, considering the likelihood of it being profitable.
Quote :
but I ought to have realized even though Chris said he was a "not-for-profit-publisher" that there is no such thing as one who is both real and honest.
Sorry, I had more snark, but then I just got fixated on 'TRUE and HONEST'
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
See that, woggie? That's you. 100% you as a male. You two should hook up. I think we could jumpstart the retard-singularity.

Quote :
So I now publish through CreateSpace with my own custom publishing name, which I would prefer over any other to begin with anyway!
Well, yeah, Narcissistic disorder, etc.
Quote :
I do gain royalties through revenue there,
tumbleweed.jpg
Quote :
and I can always just donate them to The Richard Dawkins Foundation for Reason and Science!
Well, after all, welfare usually pays for all bills, so I don't see why not. It'd be pretty stupid to bash you for what you choose to believe, after all. And I'm not that much of a retard. :D
Quote :
I should have known all along how self-publishing was the only for me!
Translation: "I found out my first publisher was banking on 'it's so bad it's good', and nobody else will touch me with somebody else's ten-foot pole!"

Quote :
I need my own community I am in the lead of, and no other.
I didn't know voices in one's head actually counted as a community. Huh. Oh well, when you stop learning, you start dying, I suppose.
Quote :
I can never follow community rules
Yeah, they usually require two functioning brain cells and the ability to show respect.
Quote :
I do not agree with, no matter how hurt I end up making others.
Well, I suppose making people's sides hurt from laughing at you counts, but I don't know how many places hand down bans for it o.O
Quote :
I got to be the one in charge of the rules for the rest.
Indeed. Narcissistic personality disorder, etc.
Quote :
That is why my community is at heart all about atheism, advocating, promoting, and encouraging atheism, and ultimately helping to force Christianity into extinction.
It's kind of telling that the thing you're the most against is something that insinuates that there's any higher power than you. Do I really have to keep repeating NPD over and over? I got lots of mileage out of "All Christians are stupid people who deserve to have their lives ruined and in shambles.", but I don't like to repeat myself ad nauseum. You wouldn't understand, it's a writer thing.
Quote :
Once that happens, Islam will likely be next you know.
Both of them slightly after the heat death of the universe, if your current track record is any indication.

Quote :
So, in fact even if a Christian does seem to share my views of the Wogglebug (seemingly)
Pretty sure bestiality is outlawed in the Bible, Quran, and most societies, so that's unlikely.
Quote :
unless they get rid of their Christian beliefs they are forever and ever banished from and shunned by me and the rest of the club for being a disgrace to it.
you know, if you just say 'everyone is banned', it might make you feel better for how few people actually hang out with you. Right now you only made an excuse for two thirds of the world. That's still a whole third of the population of the planet that you have to face up to ignoring you.
Quote :
This in fact the way it is, and how it must be. This was always the only way for it to be. To trust a Christian to not be a troublemaker and bad influence is the same as trusting a poisonous snake when it is alone with a child.
You know, swap 'Christian' for 'Jew' throughout woggie's posts, and you'd have a pretty decent approximation of german propaganda from the 30's[/quote][/quote]
Back to top Go down
Avenging Atheist



Join date : 2013-10-22
Age : 32
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:33 pm

Except for the 2nd one, all those men seem like ones I could admire in at least one way for what they do and the fact they are atheists also.

And, I'm not sure what you mean to do by putting that sticker across one of the pictures in my book, but once again I don't want you to do ANYTHING with the pictures in my books without my consent. You don't have to like me, my books, or my pictures in them at all, but you HAVE to be respectful of their copyright and trademark rights!

I'd like to have my illustrator complain about this, but I don't want to disturb him with it. I realize you wanted me to get upset, and sometimes I just can't help it. But that does not make it right. You are acting immature. I know you accuse me of that. And, even suppose you are right on some level, you are still acting immature and offensive to me, and that makes things no better.

Don't you see that you are doing equal to painting graffiti on a wall on privately owned property?
Back to top Go down
Tyshalle

avatar

Join date : 2013-10-23
Age : 32
Location : That place on the edge of sleep and waking

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:46 pm

Avenging Atheist wrote:
And, I'm not sure what you mean to do by putting that sticker across one of the pictures in my book, but once again I don't want you to do ANYTHING with the pictures in my books without my consent. You don't have to like me, my books, or my pictures in them at all, but you HAVE to be respectful of their copyright and trademark rights!
Parody and review are fair use.

Quote :
I'd like to have my illustrator complain about this, but I don't want to disturb him with it.
Translation: "I tried to get him to be my personal army and make the mean people stop, but he told me i was being a gibbering retard!"
Quote :
I realize you wanted me to get upset, and sometimes I just can't help it.
'sometimes.'
LOL
Quote :
But that does not make it right.
But it makes me feel better! Like attempting to persecute people for their beliefs or because they said something mean! If we need to stop what we're doing, then you need to stop what you're doing. You can't have it both ways.
Quote :
You are acting immature. I know you accuse me of that. And, even suppose you are right on some level, you are still acting immature and offensive to me, and that makes things no better.
Well, when why do you do it? To amuse yourself? That's where I'm coming from. I snark these while my levels compile.

Quote :
Don't you see that you are doing equal to painting graffiti on a wall on privately owned property?
Kind of like what your wogglebug stories areto the Oz canon?
Back to top Go down
Layla
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
avatar

Join date : 2011-11-08

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:53 pm

Avenging Twatwaffle wrote:


And, I'm not sure what you mean to do by putting that sticker across one of the pictures in my book, but once again I don't want you to do ANYTHING with the pictures in my books without my consent. You don't have to like me, my books, or my pictures in them at all, but you HAVE to be respectful of their copyright and trademark rights!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Avenging Douchenugget wrote:
Don't you see that you are doing equal to painting graffiti on a wall on privately owned property?
Wobble-bug isn't your privately owned property to begin with, dipshit.
Back to top Go down
Avenging Atheist



Join date : 2013-10-22
Age : 32
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:31 pm

I am aware that the Wogglebug is not my privately owned property. But what I meant was the pictures of my books are my and my illustrators property, just as the text and original concepts of my books and films are my own privately owned intellectual property!

I admit a number of the things Tyshalle said about were right. But I have NO intention to change my ways. I prefer isolation from most of the outside world. I prefer NO community life that I am not the one who is the founder and leader of. It really is impossible for me to be respectful towards others who are not in my own league.

I cannot ever change that about myself, and do not wish to either. You can hate me, and what I write, and what I try to promote, and the things I stand for, and stand against. But I will not change anything about it.

Even if I and what I do changes over the years it will only be by natural process, and not because people I hate want me to. I will always be the same person as ever.

And, you can call what my community is about whatever you want. But I will never view it or myself the way you view me.

I remember dracowaltztard always had a mega obsession with the WW2 history and such. She seemed to me always like a mentally deranged freak who was unhealthily obsessed with the past that took place before she was even born! And, I recall one of her lessons she had been planning for me was about that very subject. Well, it won't take an expert to figure what she was obviously implying. I never did do any homework on that lesson. We never even really started it, either! And now there is nothings he can ever do to get me to do any such 'homework' for her at all! I don't what she thinks of me. She was a FREAK! And, I know I have done a very right thing in getting rid of her presence in my life, and making sure the Oz fandom would never suffer from her at all.

I don't want to belong to the Oz community for the reason I am much more of a fan of just the Wogglebug alone, and care not much for the more popular Oz characters. Since I have no intention to ever focus on them at all, I will never accepted by that community anyway.

I also may have written stories in the Harry Potter category, and while I am not a hater of the fandom, I am no "obsessed fan" as I am sure many people can say they know of what such are. And, I don't have any desire to join any "community" of that fandom, neither.

I could just never find happiness in a community that I was not being the leader and rule-maker of.

I recall Chris stating publicly to his peers his humiliation of bringing me to them only to have me insult them to the maximum. He was forwarded an email of such I sent to Jared and his co-writers of his blog, and I also emailed him personal hate speech about him changing his opinion about my illustrator. Chris did not tell everyone the whole truth, but he also did not half of the truth either. So I personally told Jared the whole truth, and when I said to he told the others the truth about me, and they all settled into the reality of the fact I really don't even want to be in their community anymore than I can ever like their community, and just want to be leading my own.

I can honestly tell you if I had just done my own publishing as I should have done all along, I would not have ever signed up at such a forum as theirs. The only reason I did at all was in fact because Chris tricked me into it. He wanted me just to be seen as just a trophy to show for himself, and the same with my books also as he at one point advertised them on there when I never would have on my own.

I take no regret in breaking Chris away with me. If he thinks I cannot be successful without him, then I really never should have published through him at all. As I said, my books as much as my movies are not meant to be shared among the Oz community (not directly or openly if I can help it) they are essentially just for my own franchise and fan club. I really want to be just be judged for what I really am and really want to convey with my books. I don't want to have people only lukewarmly accept my books because they are branded (falsely) by a publisher who known as a respected member of the Oz community. But is never respected elsewhere from that very small minority. And, besides a lot of Oz writers never published through him at all, and are even resented by him, and they still receive just about the best praise from the right people for what they do. Such people he hates have submitted praiseful reviews to my books in fact.
Back to top Go down
Layla
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
avatar

Join date : 2011-11-08

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:45 pm

Avenging Snotty Little Diva wrote:
I prefer NO community life that I am not the one who is the founder and leader of. It really is impossible for me to be respectful towards others who are not in my own league.
I refuse to mingle with people that (a) won't kiss my ass, and (b) lowly peasants I deem are unworthy of gracing with my presence.

Avenging Well Excuse Me Princess wrote:
I could just never find happiness in a community that I was not being the leader and rule-maker of.
I am an epic micro-managing control-freak who knows how everyone else should stop screwing up and like their fandoms The Right Way. Now shut up and masturbate to Wogglebug washing his hands.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
avatar

Join date : 2009-06-12
Age : 41
Location : The land of the fruits and nuts

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:08 pm

Avenging Atheist wrote:
I am aware that the Wogglebug is not my privately owned property. But what I meant was the pictures of my books are my and my illustrators property, just as the text and original concepts of my books and films are my own privately owned intellectual property!
And parody is still a protected form of expression. It's the reason why Mel Brooks was able to spoof Star Wars (and other films) in Space Balls, and why the Harvard Lampoon was able to publish The Hunger Pains, complete with a picture of a dead bird.

Quote :
I admit a number of the things Tyshalle said about were right. But I have NO intention to change my ways. I prefer isolation from most of the outside world. I prefer NO community life that I am not the one who is the founder and leader of. It really is impossible for me to be respectful towards others who are not in my own league.
Must be lonely up there. Also cold. And the lack of oxygen at such a height probably makes you even crazier than you were to start with.

Quote :
I cannot ever change that about myself, and do not wish to either. You can hate me, and what I write, and what I try to promote, and the things I stand for, and stand against. But I will not change anything about it.
I'll agree that brain damage from the lack of oxygen at your lofty height is usually permanent.

Quote :
Even if I and what I do changes over the years it will only be by natural process, and not because people I hate want me to. I will always be the same person as ever.
And we'll keep milking you for lolz.

Quote :
And, you can call what my community is about whatever you want. But I will never view it or myself the way you view me.
I'm the queen of the world!

Quote :
I remember dracowaltztard always had a mega obsession with the WW2 history and such.
Better than pedophile insects.

Quote :
She seemed to me always like a mentally deranged freak who was unhealthily obsessed with the past that took place before she was even born!
 

Quote :
And, I recall one of her lessons she had been planning for me was about that very subject. Well, it won't take an expert to figure what she was obviously implying. I never did do any homework on that lesson. We never even really started it, either! And now there is nothings he can ever do to get me to do any such 'homework' for her at all!
Bawww! I refuse to learn!

Quote :
I don't what she thinks of me. She was a FREAK! And, I know I have done a very right thing in getting rid of her presence in my life, and making sure the Oz fandom would never suffer from her at all.
And yet you continue to inflict yourself on the poor fandom.

Quote :
I don't want to belong to the Oz community for the reason I am much more of a fan of just the Wogglebug alone, and care not much for the more popular Oz characters. Since I have no intention to ever focus on them at all, I will never accepted by that community anyway.
Or any other, since you have the social skills of a rabid housecat.

Quote :
I also may have written stories in the Harry Potter category, and while I am not a hater of the fandom, I am no "obsessed fan" as I am sure many people can say they know of what such are. And, I don't have any desire to join any "community" of that fandom, neither.
Especially if they accept the canonical fact that Dobby died.

Quote :
I could just never find happiness in a community that I was not being the leader and rule-maker of.
Have you ever read 1984? I think you might find Big Brother to be quite interesting.

Quote :
I recall Chris stating publicly to his peers his humiliation of bringing me to them only to have me insult them to the maximum.
Everybody makes mistakes. At least he owned up to his.

Quote :
He was forwarded an email of such I sent to Jared and his co-writers of his blog, and I also emailed him personal hate speech about him changing his opinion about my illustrator.
I am Internet stalker! Hear me squeak!

Quote :
Chris did not tell everyone the whole truth, but he also did not half of the truth either.
He tried to give you the benefit of the doubt--more's the pity.

Quote :
So I personally told Jared the whole truth, and when I said to he told the others the truth about me, and they all settled into the reality of the fact I really don't even want to be in their community anymore than I can ever like their community, and just want to be leading my own.
Translation: I got banhammered! Bawww!

Quote :
I can honestly tell you if I had just done my own publishing as I should have done all along, I would not have ever signed up at such a forum as theirs.
They would have been forewarned and blocked you before you could sign up.

Quote :
The only reason I did at all was in fact because Chris tricked me into it. He wanted me just to be seen as just a trophy to show for himself,
Hey, guys! Look what I shot! A rare, elusive Bugfucker! Which wall should I mount it on?

Quote :
and the same with my books also as he at one point advertised them on there when I never would have on my own.
Free advertising! Arrrggghhhh! It's the end of the world!

Quote :
I take no regret in breaking Chris away with me. If he thinks I cannot be successful without him, then I really never should have published through him at all. As I said, my books as much as my movies are not meant to be shared among the Oz community (not directly or openly if I can help it) they are essentially just for my own franchise and fan club.
We get it, Bugfucker. You're a hipster. If your books and movies were successful, they'd suck. Oh, wait. They already suck. Tryhard.

Quote :
I really want to be just be judged for what I really am and really want to convey with my books.
Soon, the whole world will know that I'm a lunatic who can't write!

Quote :
I don't want to have people only lukewarmly accept my books because they are branded (falsely) by a publisher who known as a respected member of the Oz community.
R-E-S-P-E-C-T! Find out what it means to me! (Absolutely nothing!)

Quote :
But is never respected elsewhere from that very small minority.
Still more than you'll ever have.

Quote :
And, besides a lot of Oz writers never published through him at all, and are even resented by him, and they still receive just about the best praise from the right people for what they do. Such people he hates have submitted praiseful reviews to my books in fact.
They're my sockpuppets!
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Tyshalle

avatar

Join date : 2013-10-23
Age : 32
Location : That place on the edge of sleep and waking

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:18 pm

Avenging Atheist wrote:
I am aware that the Wogglebug is not my privately owned property.
So you deliberately lied.
Quote :
But what I meant was the pictures of my books are my and my illustrators property, just as the text and original concepts of my books and films are my own privately owned intellectual property!
Our mockeries and parodies are legally-protected speech.

Quote :
I admit a number of the things Tyshalle said about were right.
Exactly. You want to fuck Dracowaltztard.
Quote :
But I have NO intention to change my ways. I prefer isolation from most of the outside world.
Then why don't you shut the fuck up and leave. By posting here, you remove your isolation. The outside world doesn't want you. And that's what really rankles, isn't it? That nobody wants you. So you concoct this imaginary scenario where you're the one rejecting everyone, rather than face facts that it's everyone who's gotten tired of you.
Quote :
I prefer NO community life that I am not the one who is the founder and leader of.
So why don't you hit up antarctica. It's about the only place that fits your description.
Quote :
It really is impossible for me to be respectful towards others who are not in my own league.
"I don't want to" =/= "It really is impossible"
Also, you're right. Pretty much everybody in the world is out of your league. Except Chris-chan. He'd make you into a sweetheart from the ground up. Then you'd actually get some play, and maybe mellow out a bit.

Quote :
I cannot ever change that about myself, and do not wish to either.
There are two different tones in that sentence. Which reveals that you've tried to change, but it was just too dang stressful and you didn't always get what you wanted. Now, a normal person would have just coped. You, however, decided 'it's better to continue to act like a toddler all my life than ever try to be a productive member of society'
Quote :
You can hate me, and what I write, and what I try to promote, and the things I stand for, and stand against. But I will not change anything about it.
"He who rejects change is the architect of decay.  The only human institution which rejects progress is the cemetery."  ~Harold Wilson, outspoken atheist

"One key to successful leadership is continuous personal change. Personal change is a reflection of our inner growth and empowerment." — Robert E. Quinn, atheist

"There will always be men struggling to change, and there will always be those who are controlled by the past."-Ernest Gaines, atheist

"You sound like a fucking twelve-year-old who just got dumped." -Tyshalle
Quote :
Even if I and what I do changes over the years it will only be by natural process, and not because people I hate want me to. I will always be the same person as ever.
I think you need an actual personality to be a person. Sorry.

Quote :
And, you can call what my community is about whatever you want. But I will never view it or myself the way you view me.
Yes, you've already proved that you don't have any perspective on the situation.
Quote :
I remember dracowaltztard always had a mega obsession with the WW2 history and such. She seemed to me always like a mentally deranged freak who was unhealthily obsessed with the past that took place before she was even born! And, I recall one of her lessons she had been planning for me was about that very subject. Well, it won't take an expert to figure what she was obviously implying. I never did do any homework on that lesson. We never even really started it, either! And now there is nothings he can ever do to get me to do any such 'homework' for her at all! I don't what she thinks of me. She was a FREAK! And, I know I have done a very right thing in getting rid of her presence in my life, and making sure the Oz fandom would never suffer from her at all.
So what does that have to do with the price of beans in Peru? Seriously, you keep harping on that. Is that really the only win you have in your pathetic little life? I am so sorry. No wonder you turned into such a hateful little shrew.

Quote :
I don't want to belong to the Oz community for the reason I am much more of a fan of just the Wogglebug alone, and care not much for the more popular Oz characters. Since I have no intention to ever focus on them at all, I will never accepted by that community anyway.
If you keep pretending that you left of your own regard, maybe someone will believe it someday.
Lol, just kidding.

Quote :
I also may have written stories in the Harry Potter category,
about wanting to fuck Dobby the House-elf, one assumes.
Quote :
and while I am not a hater of the fandom, I am no "obsessed fan" as I am sure many people can say they know of what such are. And, I don't have any desire to join any "community" of that fandom, neither.
Ouch, the Potter kids kicked you out too? That's got to smart. They didn't even kick out Tara Gillespie. How much of a fuckup did you have to act to get the boot from that fanclub?

Quote :
I could just never find happiness in a community that I was not being the leader and rule-maker of.
As has been pointed out before, that's simply because they usually have a rule against harassing other members, and you want an addendum to that rule that says 'unless you're Cynthia Hanson'
Quote :
I recall Chris stating publicly to his peers his humiliation of bringing me to them only to have me insult them to the maximum.
So they gave honest reviews, you tard-raged in public, and he dropped you like a hot coal. Called it.
Quote :
He was forwarded an email of such I sent to Jared and his co-writers of his blog, and I also emailed him personal hate speech about him changing his opinion about my illustrator.
Sent him threatening emails, check. Speaking of which, how much harassment have you given the poor guy who one-star'd you on amazon?
Quote :
Chris did not tell everyone the whole truth, but he also did not half of the truth either.
"half of the truth" is not a verb. You physically cannot "half of the truth". Amazing writer, everyone!
Quote :
So I personally told Jared the whole truth,
You know, lying in print is libel. Did you get sued? Is that part of what sent you into this state of insanity?
Quote :
and when I said to he told the others the truth about me, and they all settled into the reality of the fact I really don't even want to be in their community anymore than I can ever like their community, and just want to be leading my own.
Translation: They got tired of your fuckery and illegal harassment and dropped the banhammer.

Quote :
I can honestly tell you if I had just done my own publishing as I should have done all along, I would not have ever signed up at such a forum as theirs.
Sour Grapes. Although if you hadn't been professionally promoted, your 'books' would have sold jack-point-shit. And the subsequent humiliation of finding out exactly what the world at large thinks of you would have driven you just as batshit insane as it has. Huh.... do we actually have any proof that that's NOT what happened? Is all this 'Chris' stuff just an elaborate hallucination? It's not that far a stretch, since the other option is that Woggie really is this stupid.
Quote :
The only reason I did at all was in fact because Chris tricked me into it.
probably wasn't that hard, from what you've shown of your intellect.
Quote :
He wanted me just to be seen as just a trophy to show for himself, and the same with my books also as he at one point advertised them on there when I never would have on my own.
One, you think you would have sold a single copy without all those review copies being sent out?
Two, it's the business equivalent of a pig-party. That's where you take the ugliest girl you can find to a party, to win a prize. The reason he would have done it is because it would have proved that if he could make YOU a successful author despite your continual determination to shoot yourself in the foot, he could make ANYONE into a successful author. As soon as people found out, he would have been set for life.  

Quote :
I take no regret in breaking Chris away with me. If he thinks I cannot be successful without him, then I really never should have published through him at all.
you're right. You never should have been published at all.
Quote :
As I said, my books as much as my movies are not meant to be shared among the Oz community (not directly or openly if I can help it) they are essentially just for my own franchise and fan club. I really want to be just be judged for what I really am and really want to convey with my books.
Okey doke. You're a hateful little troll huddled in upon herself rather than taking the risk of interacting with the wider world, with a sub-par writing talent and a chip on your shoulder the size of a buick. You hate everyone you perceive as happier or more successful than you, and you reflexively lash out at everyone of faith based on having your feelings hurt as a child, and not being able to reconcile that your parents being mean could have been generated by anything other than their faith.
^That there? That's you being judged for what you really are based on how you act.
Quote :
I don't want to have people only lukewarmly accept my books because they are branded (falsely) by a publisher who known as a respected member of the Oz community.
Sorry, can I get that fuckwit->English translation again, please?
Quote :
But is never respected elsewhere from that very small minority.
That's a sentence fragment. Great Writer Hanson, everyone!
Quote :
And, besides a lot of Oz writers never published through him at all, and are even resented by him, and they still receive just about the best praise from the right people for what they do. Such people he hates have submitted praiseful reviews to my books in fact.
"the right people" Isn't synonymous with "ass-kissers". At least, not to the non-fuckwit community.[/quote][/quote][/quote]


Last edited by Tyshalle on Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fuck me sideways with a poleaxe. I can't format)
Back to top Go down
Avenging Atheist



Join date : 2013-10-22
Age : 32
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:52 pm

Just because parodying is legal stuff, does not mean I cannot hurt you for it if I feel like it, or at best seek out how to literally pursue legal action against you. After all, you were doing it deliberately to upset me and mock me and nothing else.

To Lady Anne: I actually felt utterly betrayed by Chris because I recall him giving just about the highest praise for my manuscript after reading it. I explained my reasons for cutting him off of me. It was due to a dispute about who should illustrate my books. And, he belongs with a club that ought to be called The Royal Snobs of Oz because looking back I see just how inevitable leaving him was all along. I actually hadn't the review of Jared's until after I cut Chris off because I hadn't known of it before then. But it could have helped me decide to leave him sooner than I did though. For the Royal Snobs of Oz tend to submit reviews in a condescending manner of what they perceive as being proper for what they perceive as being "historical."

Besides, I didn't know about Chris's community until he published the book. If I had known I'm sure I never would have sent him the manuscript at all. I would so much rather start something of my own all about the Wogglebug than participate in a community that is inconsiderate toward him and overvalues many of the other Oz characters.

You've reminded me enough of how you expect me to fail. But I just cannot believe I will fail if I don't even try and just do my best.
Back to top Go down
Layla
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
avatar

Join date : 2011-11-08

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:17 pm

Avenging Atheist wrote:
Just because parodying is legal stuff, does not mean I cannot hurt you for it if I feel like it, or at best seek out how to literally pursue legal action against you. After all, you were doing it deliberately to upset me and mock me and nothing else.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hurting your pwecious widdle feewings isn't against the law, princess. Go ahead and pursue legal action. I dare you. I double dare you. I am so shaking in my boots.

Just be a dear and wait until the holidays are over.

Back to top Go down
Tyshalle

avatar

Join date : 2013-10-23
Age : 32
Location : That place on the edge of sleep and waking

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:29 pm

Avenging Atheist wrote:
Just because parodying is legal stuff, does not mean I cannot hurt you for it if I feel like it,
Ooh, tough girl. I'm shaking in my boots. No, really, I totally am.
Quote :
or at best seek out how to literally pursue legal action against you.
You don't quite get what 'legally protected speech' is, do you, bugfucker?
Quote :
After all, you were doing it deliberately to upset me and mock me and nothing else.
'were' isn't the correct tense, bugfuck. Amazing Writer, ladies and gentlemen!

Quote :
To Lady Anne: I actually felt utterly betrayed by Chris because I recall him giving just about the highest praise for my manuscript after reading it.
That's called a 'white lie'. where people who give half a fuck about you don't tell you how shitty it is as bluntly as we do when you make it public.
Quote :
I explained my reasons for cutting him off of me. It was due to a dispute about who should illustrate my books.
what, did he want a competent illustrator?
Quote :
And, he belongs with a club that ought to be called The Royal Snobs of Oz
Oh lol. You think you're gonna get pity because somebody told you you're not special enough to break the rules.
Quote :
because looking back I see just how inevitable leaving him was all along.
Sorry, you already admitted to him dumping you, not the other way around. Although, the inevitability of it I won't dispute. Chris seems like a man of wealth and taste.
Quote :
I actually hadn't the review of Jared's until after I cut Chris off because I hadn't known of it before then.
Did you accidentally the whole review? Amazing Writer, ladies and gentlemen!
Quote :
But it could have helped me decide to leave him sooner than I did though.
you mean before he dumped you.
Quote :
For the Royal Snobs of Oz tend to submit reviews in a condescending manner of what they perceive as being proper for what they perceive as being "historical."
Hypocrosy level: OVER NINE THOUSAND

Quote :
Besides, I didn't know about Chris's community until he published the book.
So you just randomly spam people with your dreck? No wonder literacy rates are dropping across the nation.
Quote :
If I had known I'm sure I never would have sent him the manuscript at all.
Aww, somebody got too used to asspats and didn't consider someone might not be concerned with sucking up. Boo Hoo.
Quote :
I would so much rather start something of my own all about the Wogglebug
Well, since the wogglebug isn't yours, you'll never have something of your own all about him. It'll always be property of Baum and his estate.
Quote :
than participate in a community that is inconsiderate toward him and overvalues many of the other Oz characters.
Yeah, who gives a fuck about that Dorothy chick. What did she ever do? I mean, cynthia hanson doesn't masturbate furiously to her every night.
......
.....

.....

BUT THE WOGGLEBUG DOES!


Last edited by Tyshalle on Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   

Back to top Go down
 
The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 3-D TARDIS Model Kit book review wanted
» My Book on Revelation, Revealingly Different
» Accidental Ambition wins book award!
» Young author, first book, calling for support
» Book of Moon

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Why God, Why? :: The Sporking Table :: New Releases-
Jump to: