Share | 

The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Arcadia Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:17 pm

ViewSonic wrote:
I wonder if we could hire "Rowdy" Roddy Piper to show up or something. I think it won't cost too much. I have, uh, I have twenty dollars and three cents, what about you?
THIS!!! (I can chip in about $5 toward the hiring!)
Back to top Go down
Layla
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:34 pm

Avenging Atheist wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Arcadia Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:14 pm

"I'm so ronry...."

Back to top Go down
hottienanako20

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:13 pm

You know, no one has brought this up yet, so I will. You're an atheist and you hate Christians. WE GET IT. STOP BEATING US OVER THE HEAD WITH IT. NOBODY CARES!

And Christians are all banned, because they are just too far below me and the rest of my members. I refuse to show any respect to Christians. It's not worth it. They expect more respect from than I can give to them anyway. wrote:
You're under the impression that Christians want to join your nutcase little group. What did Christians ever do to you? Run over your cat? By the way, in case you missed out on the last Presidential election, this is America, not Nazi Germany.

You're starting to sound like a crazy cult leader. For the love of all that is holy, if you are in this cult, DO NOT drink the Kool-Aid!!!
Back to top Go down
Tyshalle

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:30 pm

hottienanako20 wrote:
What did Christians ever do to you? Run over your cat?
In all seriousness, she claims that her father molested her. That's why I stopped making fun of her for that. You can tell she grew up in a fundy household due to a lot of her diction still being influenced by it. In an ironic twist, she tries so hard to avoid Christianity, she has made her whole Life revolve around Christianity.
Back to top Go down
Summercorn
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:29 pm

And, through her 'strident atheism' managed to get a God complex. Sad, really.
Back to top Go down
Arcadia Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:39 pm

Gotta love the irony...
Back to top Go down
Layla
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:19 am

WogglebugLover wrote:

Back to top Go down
WogglebugLoveFounder

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:21 am

I am still the WogglebugLover and the Avenging Atheist. I just want to announce I will not come here again or even respond to any messages to this reply, but ONLY if after one week has passed the 4 negative reviews for the book that is the title of the thread, and the one for the Seasons and Holidays book, and my novel that originally started out as just intended as an online story.

This is what I mean by this: None of you are the target audience for my books or my franchise in general. The target audience is only people who can love the character that is the centre of my franchise. So why would you have any right to judge any part of my books or my movies for that matter?

Now, I want to mention during this year I will have new editions of all three of these books out, with a different illustrator. I still love the art of the current illustrator and plan to keep him with me still. But after I posted for my projects on Guru.com, I found not one but two new illustrators who I couldn't help but adore the artwork of to use both for different books that are appropriate for each of their styles. Of course, I do not trust any of you to react any differently to either of their styles since all you have no more intelligence that a sick pig or a rabid wolf-hound, and no more ability to feel positive emotion when you see this character in a style that brings out the best qualities in him.

Now, I want to address Lady Anne: Why are you so intent on judging me so unfairly. You had not spoken to me in over six or seven years, and thus you have no clue how far I've evolved and developed since then. To make it clear, I have NOT changed my mind about "A Simple Solution" deserving to be "censored" if that is what you insist on calling it. And I'm certain you would only not have proven to be a mean snob if you had listened to me. And, I have to say you are essentially double-faced to the extremes. And, I have to say if you were not you would not even be here. The only reason I came here was because I was outraged that you would have the gall to say dracowaltztard was better than me.

As I said, you don't know me and how far I've come in the past 6 years! You also really do not how horrid dracowaltztard truly was, but unfortunately I knew! And, I assure you writing my fanfics has nothing to do with the major part of my life or career! I am totally proud of the majority of my fanfics of course, including Fabrizio's Story. But that is not the real point. My true dream lies in screenwriting. And, I am dedicating the majority of my life now to achieving the level of excellence in film making to have the Wogglebug rise to fame from now on. Ironically, when I came to the understanding that dracowaltztard was so far below my level and was envious of me because she saw in me intelligence and strength in heart and understanding of right and wrong and good from evil that she could never achieve if her life depended on it, I became practically renewed altogether in my newfound determination to succeed with me dreams. And, I also knew that doing her "lessons" would only serve to hinder the progress of this. And it should really be me teaching her lessons and not the other way around. She has a warped sense of reality (otherwise she would despise the bad guys and try to model herself and her values off of the good guys like I do).

And, I admit I may have been a bit on the amateur side of writing when I first wrote my first novel. But that was because I was just 19 years old then, and I NEVER meant to publish it then due to my absolute resentment and despise toward the majority of the Oz community based around the "history" of the book series. Also, I really only ever wrote that story as a means of comforting me from my depression I had then, and conveying positive values in a meaningful story that showed my love towards the Wogglebug and the Frogman also. I was also writing it in response to feeling sympathy for both these characters for different reasons and writing a story that showed this made me feel better a little. Just before you come to any sick conclusions about my honesty in these words, understand that this makes me far superior to dracowaltztard because she was insane and demonic freak to humanity who sought happiness in hurting and deceiving real people who once trusted her. She had NO knowledge of the Oz fandom or of any of the characters at all, let alone my perspective of them that rightfully reassures me there is hope for me.

I am far more honest than her. In reply to her accusation of copying verbatim text from a book into a story of mine. This was not what she said. It was at first this way, but I was only ever doing a rough draft of the final story I wanted to tell. And, only a year or so after I left her I really took it upon myself to rewrite the story and nearly none of the text was left that was from the book. I made into a much more original story all my own. This is what I mean. The story in question was a time-travelling story that took an alternative twist to the original book with the main character being warped to the past. I was very quick to see I needed to make it more original and easier to convey what my purpose with it was. And so that was what I did. I rewrote it and made it much more original. I was NEVER intending to steal anything! I was always just doing a rough draft of a Back to the Future twist on a public domain book. But even besides correcting that, my stories I am most proud of are different. And furthermore, if she really wanted to use that against me, she should not have given me tips on how to make it more original when I personally requested her to give me tips to!

But, I of course figured out how to rewrite everything on my own! But if I hadn't kicked her out of my life I never would have found the time to evolve my own writing and further develop my stories where I wanted to. So this was one of the main reasons why I refused her lessons. If she now thinks she can use against me evidence that long ceased to exist was never even intended to stay anyway, she has personally declared herself the only real loser!

Another point is that for an upcoming novel I am working on, I realized that including references from a particular Oz author's short story which is published might help it make more sense as connected to my first novel. I also realized it would be wise if nothing else to get his permission to do this. So, though I was a bit nervous at first, I emailed the guy and explained everything to him and asked his permission to include references about his short story in my novel. I also mentioned if he would rather I not I didn't mind. Two days later I was so happy and relieved when he granted me permission to do this. So long as I just reference his short story is all, of course. Which is all I ever planned to do anyway. And he wished me well on my project. This was actually a very brave thing to do, as I actually do not much even like the short story he wrote of!

Also, this goes out to HappyHooligan2001, by the way: Like I said before, I will never forgive you for luring me into making a fool of myself by publishing through Chris Dulabone! The guy is actually much the same as dracowaltztard had been to me just before. He is a shallow, close-minded, arrogantly self-absorbed and delusional old git, who deliberately tries to cheat aspiring writers out of realizing their full potential by publishing their manuscripts for them and advertising them for his own name mainly as the publisher! He has a self-delusion about him being more important than he really is, by thinking his own small community is larger than it really is, and by thinking the larger part of the community outside of his own is even more important to the world that it even is.

I admit I may starting out as having a small community for now, but I at least know that and I at least know how to make it grow and become successful. Every famous artist in film or otherwise starts small and works up in the ways right for them.

And, anyway Chris was dishonest enough to force me to file a DMCA Takedown claim form against him before his edition of my book left Amazon's sales! I realize he was so utterly arrogant and stupid he thought this deception (which never would have come to pass as I contacted Lulu and they had a DMCA claim form at hand for me) would bring about one of two results. I'd either come crawling back to him begging his forgiveness and accepting his pathetic excuses for why I should (you KNOW how I would make myself look to do such a shamefully stupid and undignified thing!) or he could somehow use this as evidence against me for dishonesty and have me charged with it. He thought wrong! Because the DMCA Takedown notice was invented to allow admins of sites like Lulu to be able to just take books away from the accounts of dishonest publishers such as him all on their own. He is a MAJOR loser!

And, considering how fulfilling it has been to be my own publisher through CreateSpace where I purchase my custom publishing name with the ISBN, and Guru.com at which I can easily reach out to illustrators for my books on my own and have an overall better chance of finding one I like best. And, the two artists I awarded my project to had actually approached me first after finding my posting of my project on Guru! In the face of all this, Chris Dulabone's ways of publishing are a most devious and dishonest con-trick! Especially since he is a "not-for-profit publisher" even though self-publishers at Lulu earn royalties on their own, which is how he publishes other people's manuscripts!

Just as the Wogglebug's voice actor said after he let me know he was glad I ended any ties with Chris, "Not-for-profit publishers are never to be trusted for their words. There is always a shady thing about their ways. Because in the world of publishing, there must always be some profit involved with someone. As evidenced with self-publishing." Well spoken.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:37 pm

Summercorn wrote:
And, through her 'strident atheism' managed to get a God complex.  Sad, really.

But not totally surprising. She's been headed in this direction for months, if not years.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:40 pm

And the wank goes on...

Welcome back, Bugfucker.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Sheba
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:32 pm

Go away bugfuck no one cares.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:21 am

Sheba wrote:
Go away bugfuck no one cares.

Yeah  Amen to that.
Back to top Go down
hottienanako20

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:31 am

Quote :
He is a shallow, close-minded, arrogantly self-absorbed and delusional old git.....He has a self-delusion about him being more important than he really is, by thinking his own small community is larger than it really is, and by thinking the larger part of the community outside of his own is even more important to the world that it even is.

Once again: Pot, meet kettle. Why aren't you getting the point that we DON'T care how far you've come in 10 years, or your fascination with a bug? We hate your attitude. Some of us do. I can't speak for everyone, because, le' gasp!, they have a right to their own opinions. I know, that's shocking. And I know that some people can be really mean here. But that does not excuse your attitude, or your control issues, or your apparent Nazism. Now, I know these can be a result of your being a sociopath, but that can be fixed. They make a pill for everything now.

Last thing, America has this thing called Freedom. And what do you know, freedom of religion is one of them. We don't care if your atheist. Have some courtesy for the rest of us. I'm not going to tell you what courtesy is, since I think everyone should look in a dictionary once in a while.

And if I were you, I'd watch my step. Any of your family, and possibly your friends, can have you committed to a mental institution at ANY time. And you don't want that to happen, because you don't get to decide when you get out.

Here's something for you to chew on.

Quote :
They are in darkness mentally and alienated from the life that belongs to God, because of the ignorance that is in them, because of the insensitivity of their hearts.- Ephesians 4:18

Last edited by hottienanako20 on Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ViewSonic
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:48 pm

Wogglebuglover will be back. She wants the last word.
Back to top Go down
Observed
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:04 pm

What?

Does bugfuck's comment read like wall of illiterate poorly thought out bullshit to anyone else?
My brain feels like it wants me to 'agree' just to get some peace. That or sleep.
Back to top Go down
hottienanako20

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:44 am

I looked her book up, to see what she was charging for this crap, and she has a newer, 1-star review on Amazon. Guess not everyone cares to hear about the new adventures of a racist bug. (I read some reviews of the real Wogglebug book, as I have never heard of him. Apparently, he was seriously racist, and spent his time chasing people who wore this suit he wanted. Don't know why she thought that he was deserving of our undying love. Sounds like something you'd right when you're high.)

Quote :
I read this book, and it was a bit, okay a lot, stupid. That's not even the best part. Behold, DIRECT quote from the author herself:

"And I will be successful in achieving my victory in making the Wogglebug famous and also using him as a way to help make Christianity go extinct."

"I want every christian, muslim, and everyone else of faith to suffer... every malicious act towards one of them is a moment well spent."

"When it comes to Christians, I am the most disrespectful, and mean, and nasty prick you can imagine to encounter."

Is THIS the person you want your children to learn manners from?!
Back to top Go down
WogglebugLover

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:43 pm

I am posting only to make a defense for the Wogglebug. The Wogglebug Book the previous poster mentioned was written by L. Frank Baum in the year 1905 and at that time no one even knew what racism was as we understand today. Baum was NOT a racist, he was more or less just a victim of his own time just as Mark Twain was a victim of his own time for including the word "nigger" in his original text of his classic of Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn. For all I know Baum was only just portraying the kind of humor that was the hit of his time but was NOT his own! The same as many big studios act as victims to what is considered the top-quality humor of these days, but I detest it as much as I also detest racism. And the Wogglebug himself is NOT racist, and neither am I. I do NOT judge by backgrounds or color or nationality, if the person is good or bad in mind or heart it is another matter altogether. I admit I AM extremely anti-religious. But that is a whole other matter, and certainly I am this way for every right reason. It is certainly better to not trust a Christian for being such than it is to not trust an atheist just because he is black or hispanic after all!

Seriously, you all seem so hell-bent on misunderstanding me for everything. So, I advise you all to shut up. Why don't you just trust that if I deserve to become a failure than I will, but if I become a success it will be because I knew what I was doing all along and deserved to succeed. I realize success takes time and progress, of course. That is why I am starting out with a smaller franchise to get to a larger one.

Back to top Go down
hottienanako20

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:06 pm

Look, just because one Christian did something bad to you, does not mean that all of them are that way. Would you like me to say that all atheists are self-absorbed sociopaths? Cause that is the image you are projecting for your "people". I'm going to say this one more time, in really big letters, so you don't miss the point, NOBODY IS SAYING THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO SUCCEED. IN FACT, I PERSONALLY, HOPE YOU DO SUCCEED. YOUR ATTITUDE AND BELIEFS ARE FUCKED UP. THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR BOOK AND EVERYTHING TO DO WITH YOU PERSONALLY. There, is that better? I wear contacts, so I can understand that small print can be hard to read.

(Sorry for the yelling, other WGW members. It probably won't work, but I feel better now.)
Back to top Go down
WogglebugLover

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:38 pm

I do not want to be sticking around here. I just want to make it clear I want to see those reviews for my books 6 people around here posted for them just to be evil and mean put on Amazon just for spite. And, in the end, those reviews will look like scratches on a beautiful face which were brought to it by evil entities.

And, at least hottienananko is showing a smudge of common sense in the face of most everyone else!

Now, I know not all Christians are evil. I'm just saying I prefer to invite them in my circle becuase I prefer not to include them because I KNOW their beliefs are stupid and invalid, and so I cannot ever respect them. Besides, I just do not want to do anything that could show respect for dracowaltztard.

You just all shut up, and get rid of the scathing reviews and before you know it you'll have forgotten about me because I'll have left.
Back to top Go down
hottienanako20

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:57 pm

Quote :
And, at least hottienananko is showing a smudge of common sense in the face of most everyone else!

Well, what do ya know? She just said a CHRISTIAN is showing a smudge of common sense. And most of us Christians believe in love towards all, and peace and security. What's wrong with that? And you want us to respect you? Respect is a two-way street. You don't just get respect, you earn it. And not respecting someone for their religion, means you haven't earned it.
Back to top Go down
WogglebugLoveFounder

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:00 pm

I do NOT respect your beliefs! I was just stating you at least have the point I want to make to all the rest around here: To just mind their own business! I just came to defend myself originally. And, putting inflammatory reviews on my books Amazon pages to a beginner like me is NOT going to make either of us look good. But in the end I will be the victor, so you'll have your own cuts for me back onto you anyhow.
Back to top Go down
Ghost in the Machine
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:17 pm

So determined to get the last word. So incapable of letting it be a last word. Oh, the irony.
Back to top Go down
hottienanako20

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:18 pm

If it's their opinion, it is their business. You're not going to convince anyone to change their opinion. And if you don't want to look stupid, stop acting stupid. I didn't want to pull out this card, so to speak, but I'm doing it anyway. We (as in the people here, and people you hate in general) are NOT your parents. DO NOT make us pay for what they did. You wanna hate someone? Hate them. They deserve it. And stop getting butthurt over some bad reviews. Could be worse. You could have a whole webpage made about you, quoting everything you've ever said. THAT could possibly ruin your life.
Back to top Go down
TheIan
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:43 pm

This is the Wogglebug as presented in the Marvel comic adaptations.

Now compare to the OTHER Wogglebug.

WHICH WOULD YOU PREFER
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.   

Back to top Go down

The Wogglebug's Book of Manners.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next