Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Life Is Average

Go down 
+6
Somath Cegem
Lapin
Lembech
Narwhal
grmblfjx
ZoZo
10 posters
AuthorMessage
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

My Life Is Average Empty
PostSubject: My Life Is Average   My Life Is Average EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 4:59 am

The natural sequel to Fuck My Life, I present to you My life is average. Somehow, a series of mundane anecdotes becomes hugely hilarious:
Quote :
Today, I saw the new Harry Potter movie. As I was leaving, I heard many people discussing how it left out a lot of parts from the book. Having never read the book, I felt as though I got more satisfaction than they did. MLIA

Quote :
Today I wrote the date as 7/14, in my head I simplified the fraction to 1/2. MLIA
Quote :
Today, I shaved my legs only where my pants have holes. Nobody noticed. I feel like I've beat the system. MLIA

Quote :
Today I turned 11. I did not receive a letter from Hogwarts. MLIA
Aww.
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

My Life Is Average Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Life Is Average   My Life Is Average EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 12:20 pm

I could have sworn you posted that a while ago... because ever since, my mind has been coming back to it and how "average" is such a bad choice. Mundane!

Edit: I know this is the wrong thread, but :>

Quote :
Today, I was in the gas station and I saw this creepy lady staring at me and smiling. She just didn't stop. I even gave an awkward wave to let her know that I saw her staring at me. Finally I decided to confront the woman, turns out the overly happy woman was a cardboard cut out FML
Back to top Go down
Narwhal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Narwhal

My Life Is Average Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Life Is Average   My Life Is Average EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 12:58 pm

Quote :
Today, I was using my toaster. As my anticipation grew, I manually popped out my toast, so it wouldn't scare me. MLIA.

I... I do this. :unskilled78:
Back to top Go down
Lembech
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Lembech

My Life Is Average Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Life Is Average   My Life Is Average EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:45 pm

Quote :
I bought a pair of shorts from a second-hand store for $4. When I put them on and wore them, I found a $5 bill one of the pockets. I felt as if the pants were paying me to wear them. MLIA
Friggin' awesome.

These made me lol more than they really should have.
Quote :
Today, I was in the car with my mom. I asked her to turn the heat up, I was sick, and had chills. She replied, "Buts it's at 69, just the way you like it". She then realized what she had said. It was awkward. MLIA

Quote :
Today, I threw my frisbee into some weeds. I went looking for it, and instead found two smaller frisbees. I felt my frisbee had given birth and moved on. I mourned my frisbee, but will protect its children. MLIA

Quote :
Today, I told my car that it's ok to tell me if it is a Transformer. It didn't answer. I figure it's just waiting for the right moment. MLIA.
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

My Life Is Average Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Life Is Average   My Life Is Average EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:58 pm

Narwhal wrote:
Quote :
Today, I was using my toaster. As my anticipation grew, I manually popped out my toast, so it wouldn't scare me. MLIA.

And people called me weird. It's not weird if other people do it too. (Wait, that doesn't make sense...)
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

My Life Is Average Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Life Is Average   My Life Is Average EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 4:55 pm

grmblfjx wrote:
I could have sworn you posted that a while ago... because ever since, my mind has been coming back to it and how "average" is such a bad choice. Mundane!
I most probably have, maybe at the pink place.
grmblfjx wrote:

Edit: I know this is the wrong thread, but :>

Quote :
Today, I was in the gas station and I saw this creepy lady staring at me and smiling. She just didn't stop. I even gave an awkward wave to let her know that I saw her staring at me. Finally I decided to confront the woman, turns out the overly happy woman was a cardboard cut out FML
I have done this before. No
Back to top Go down
Lembech
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Lembech

My Life Is Average Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Life Is Average   My Life Is Average EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 7:03 am

Had that happen to me before too. Instead of her being a cardboard cutout, she was blind. :unskilled78:
Back to top Go down
Somath Cegem
Wonderfully English
Wonderfully English
Somath Cegem

My Life Is Average Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Life Is Average   My Life Is Average EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 7:13 am

Quote :
I bought a pair of shorts from a second-hand store for $4. When I put them on and wore them, I found a $5 bill one of the pockets. I felt as if the pants were paying me to wear them. MLIA

Unless MLIA stands for My Life is Awesome he was posting on the wrong site.
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

My Life Is Average Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Life Is Average   My Life Is Average EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 6:00 am

ZoZo wrote:
grmblfjx wrote:
I most probably have, maybe at the pink place.

Nope, found it. In "Minor awesomes".

Quote :
Today, I put my hair down and took my glasses off. I shook my head sexily. Then I realized my hair was a mess and I couldn't see. MLIA
Back to top Go down
Salamas
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Salamas

My Life Is Average Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Life Is Average   My Life Is Average EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 6:37 am

I love this site! So much more amusing than FML! My Life Is Average 611762
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

My Life Is Average Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Life Is Average   My Life Is Average EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 4:20 pm

Quote :
Today, someone sent me a chain letter. It said that a clown would be in my bedroom tonight, with a knife to kill me at 3:19AM, if I did not send the message to other people. I decided not to since I was sleeping over my friends house. I then laughed on the inside when I tried to imagine how confused a clown murderer would be, standing in my bedroom, with me not there. MLIA
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

My Life Is Average Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Life Is Average   My Life Is Average EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 6:48 am

Quote :
Today, I was on Facebook and wanted to become a fan of "Yelling at Inanimate Objects" I tried clicking the button, but it didn't accept. I yelled at my computer, and it then proceeded to work. I smiled at the irony. MLIA

Sometimes I wonder if this site is actually a live feed of what goes on inside my head.
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

My Life Is Average Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Life Is Average   My Life Is Average EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 8:18 am

Yeah, these ones are good too, hehe. But I think both sites can be hit and miss.

Lapin wrote:
Narwhal wrote:
Quote :

And people called me weird. It's not weird if other people do it too. (Wait, that doesn't make sense...)

haha. I actually just leave the room for a bit.
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

My Life Is Average Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Life Is Average   My Life Is Average EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 11:40 am

Verandering wrote:
Yeah, these ones are good too, hehe. But I think both sites can be hit and miss.

Lapin wrote:
Narwhal wrote:
Quote :

haha. I actually just leave the room for a bit.

My toaster won't let me pop the toast up before its time. It makes me sad. My Life Is Average 309696
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

My Life Is Average Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Life Is Average   My Life Is Average EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 11:45 am

Quote :
Today, while walking on campus I had my iPod on. As I was walking, I saw a guy with long, beautiful hair and a clean face. Just then, my iPod went to "Dude (Looks Like a Lady)" by Aerosmith. I nodded, agreeing to my music. MLIA.

I LOLed.

Quote :
Today, I was eating a cup of pudding, but to make it last longer I used a very small spoon. MLIA.

I did this once, with ice cream, and my nephew looked at me funny. It was his spoon.
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

My Life Is Average Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Life Is Average   My Life Is Average EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 6:48 am

Quote :
Today, I had taken a bag of potato chips out of my cabinet to eat when I saw the slogan "You can't have just one!" plastered on the side of it. I then became determined to prove it wrong. After my first chip, I continued. Potato chip bag: 1. Me: 0. MLIA
Back to top Go down
Braigwen
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Braigwen

My Life Is Average Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Life Is Average   My Life Is Average EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 5:16 pm

Quote :
Today, while taking a walk outside, I passed a girl who looked about
11. She was singing "santa clause is coming to town" but with some of
the words changed. I didn't realise what she was singing until I heard
"he sees you when you're sleeping. you knows when you're awake. his
name is edward cullen so be ready to get raped." you have restored my
faith in today's youth, little girl. MLIA

Faith restored indeed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Life Is Average Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Life Is Average   My Life Is Average Empty