Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I just can't hold in these pictures much longer (NOT WORK SAFE)

Go down 
+11
Aspergirl
Arcadia Rose
Hawaiian Shirt
Reepicheep-chan
Aggie
Cyberwulf
Disco Stu
Kakashifan727
Eeveegou
TheIan
ViewSonic
15 posters
AuthorMessage
ViewSonic
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
ViewSonic

I just can't hold in these pictures much longer (NOT WORK SAFE) Empty
PostSubject: I just can't hold in these pictures much longer (NOT WORK SAFE)   I just can't hold in these pictures much longer (NOT WORK SAFE) EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 1:31 pm

And here you go.

I've been keeping track of this craziness for a little while, waiting for the right time to strike with them. This guy, s2x, draws okay. He does some hentai stuff, which is okay. But THIS is in my opinion not okay.

The problem is, I think, that it all sort of looks the same. It's like how that girl Squiddsomethingorother made men have giant asses for no reason, it's just gender reversed.

and there are other problems too.
including that everything looks like it was drawn in twenty seconds
especially the backgrounds which look weird
I don't want to be too harsh on this guy, it's just his fetish, but he could at least try a little bit harder.

he also does guro and normal hentai on his tumblr. I'm not sure yet if he has an active interest in these things or if he merely does it for the money (he does mostly commissions) but it's still pretty bad
Back to top Go down
TheIan
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
TheIan

PostSubject: Re: I just can't hold in these pictures much longer (NOT WORK SAFE)   I just can't hold in these pictures much longer (NOT WORK SAFE) EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 1:56 pm

What a shitty fetish.
Back to top Go down
ViewSonic
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
ViewSonic

PostSubject: Re: I just can't hold in these pictures much longer (NOT WORK SAFE)   I just can't hold in these pictures much longer (NOT WORK SAFE) EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 3:54 pm

crap, wish I'd thought of that one. Well, shit happens, I guess I'll have toilet you make that pun.
Back to top Go down
Eeveegou
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Eeveegou

PostSubject: Re: I just can't hold in these pictures much longer (NOT WORK SAFE)   I just can't hold in these pictures much longer (NOT WORK SAFE) EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 6:30 pm

This is what happens when someone has an orgasm while having one of those relieving shits (you know the ones I'm talking about, and don't deny it) Two great things happening at once that culminate into a shit fetish.
Back to top Go down
http://eeveegou.deviantart.com
TheIan
TheIan

PostSubject: Re: I just can't hold in these pictures much longer (NOT WORK SAFE)   I just can't hold in these pictures much longer (NOT WORK SAFE) EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:27 pm

ViewSonic wrote:
crap, wish I'd thought of that one. Well, shit happens, I guess I'll have toilet you make that pun.
Are you one-upping me because you can or something?
Back to top Go down
ViewSonic
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
ViewSonic

PostSubject: Re: I just can't hold in these pictures much longer (NOT WORK SAFE)   I just can't hold in these pictures much longer (NOT WORK SAFE) EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 1:22 pm

TheIan wrote:
ViewSonic wrote:
Are you one-upping me because you can or something?
Hey, sorry. I thought we were just making puns.

Also, there's something wrong with the toilets in these drawings. Ever notice how none of them have tanks? What's up with that? How the hell do you flush those?
Back to top Go down
Kakashifan727
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: I just can't hold in these pictures much longer (NOT WORK SAFE)   I just can't hold in these pictures much longer (NOT WORK SAFE) EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 4:40 pm

I...I....my eyes. The fuck? Isn't shit usually solid too? WTF>
Back to top Go down
Disco Stu
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Disco Stu

PostSubject: Re: I just can't hold in these pictures much longer (NOT WORK SAFE)   I just can't hold in these pictures much longer (NOT WORK SAFE) EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 7:51 pm

Eeveegou wrote:
This is what happens when someone has an orgasm while having one of those relieving shits (you know the ones I'm talking about, and don't deny it) Two great things happening at once that culminate into a shit fetish.
So is a shit fetish the hope of having the best relieving shit (which only happens once a month or so), and just shitting and fucking and going for it? Because everyone here seems to be having really runny, dissatisfying shits. You know, the kind that takes twenty minutes to finish, then another ten to clean up? Why can't they have nice shits? Is it supposed to be Kafkaesque?

"If you can't handle my worst craps you don't deserve my finest shit in your mouth"??? - Marilyn Monroe
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: I just can't hold in these pictures much longer (NOT WORK SAFE)   I just can't hold in these pictures much longer (NOT WORK SAFE) EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 2:57 pm

I don't get the impression that they're runny just that they're impossibly huge because that's what turns the artist on

anatomically impossible pounds and pounds of solid turd
Back to top Go down
Aggie
Aggie

PostSubject: Re: I just can't hold in these pictures much longer (NOT WORK SAFE)   I just can't hold in these pictures much longer (NOT WORK SAFE) EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 4:51 pm

Is it bad that my first thought was: 'At least the women aren't being raped or dismembered'?
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: I just can't hold in these pictures much longer (NOT WORK SAFE)   I just can't hold in these pictures much longer (NOT WORK SAFE) EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 9:31 pm

I am the most amused at Rei having a little butthole hole in her plug-suit.
Back to top Go down
Hawaiian Shirt
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Hawaiian Shirt

PostSubject: Re: I just can't hold in these pictures much longer (NOT WORK SAFE)   I just can't hold in these pictures much longer (NOT WORK SAFE) EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 11:12 am

I'm a pretty big fan of the disgusted/impressed faces some of them make. Either "oh man this is gross" or "woah how am I even doing this"
Back to top Go down
ViewSonic
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
ViewSonic

PostSubject: Re: I just can't hold in these pictures much longer (NOT WORK SAFE)   I just can't hold in these pictures much longer (NOT WORK SAFE) EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 1:29 pm

He's uploaded a single new picture. This picture I will admit is just a teensy bit clever if still disgusting as anything ever, but it still raises questions like "why isn't the water murkier", "is that piss or did she try to flush that toilet and it didn't take", and the everpresent "what the hell is wrong with the perspective on her feet?" At least this toilet has a tank.
Back to top Go down
Arcadia Rose

Arcadia Rose

PostSubject: Re: I just can't hold in these pictures much longer (NOT WORK SAFE)   I just can't hold in these pictures much longer (NOT WORK SAFE) EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 7:34 pm

What the absolute hell???Shocked No 

Just.....no.
Back to top Go down
ViewSonic
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
ViewSonic

PostSubject: Re: I just can't hold in these pictures much longer (NOT WORK SAFE)   I just can't hold in these pictures much longer (NOT WORK SAFE) EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 9:25 am

Arcadia, when you dive into the shark pit, expect there to be sharks. I doubt this man's artwork is going to improve at any point, just saying. Welcome aboard, while you are here! We can fend off the sharks together.
Back to top Go down
Arcadia Rose

Arcadia Rose

PostSubject: Re: I just can't hold in these pictures much longer (NOT WORK SAFE)   I just can't hold in these pictures much longer (NOT WORK SAFE) EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 6:20 pm

Thank you, View! I must say straightaway I'm a fan from some of your other threads, so we'll have fun (of that I'm certain)!

Sharks are on notice now!I just can't hold in these pictures much longer (NOT WORK SAFE) 57923 
Back to top Go down
Eeveegou
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Eeveegou

PostSubject: Re: I just can't hold in these pictures much longer (NOT WORK SAFE)   I just can't hold in these pictures much longer (NOT WORK SAFE) EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 8:19 am

In these pictures, I also see a man who is really shy about drawing hands. His recent picture doesn't look half bad, but for the most part, the hands are almost hidden. I used to kind of do that in all of my drawings from junior high.
Back to top Go down
http://eeveegou.deviantart.com
Aspergirl

Aspergirl

PostSubject: Re: I just can't hold in these pictures much longer (NOT WORK SAFE)   I just can't hold in these pictures much longer (NOT WORK SAFE) EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 8:02 am

I think the artist has been watching too much Poo Genie.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2440758/
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: I just can't hold in these pictures much longer (NOT WORK SAFE)   I just can't hold in these pictures much longer (NOT WORK SAFE) EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 3:28 pm

GAH! SCAT! My one weakness!
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
John Castle

John Castle

PostSubject: Re: I just can't hold in these pictures much longer (NOT WORK SAFE)   I just can't hold in these pictures much longer (NOT WORK SAFE) EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 6:08 am

ViewSonic wrote:
Also, there's something wrong with the toilets in these drawings. Ever notice how none of them have tanks? What's up with that? How the hell do you flush those?

You've failed to consider the very real and very disturbing possible answer here: You don't. Unflushed toilets are part of the fetish.

Don't look for me. I'll be quietly vomiting in the corner, and I will never, ever forgive you people for where this thread just made my brain take me.
Back to top Go down
http://johncastlewriter.com
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: I just can't hold in these pictures much longer (NOT WORK SAFE)   I just can't hold in these pictures much longer (NOT WORK SAFE) EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 11:10 pm

They're in the walls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just can't hold in these pictures much longer (NOT WORK SAFE)   I just can't hold in these pictures much longer (NOT WORK SAFE) EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 5:57 pm

Hey, just like the titans.

Little topical joke.

(also, this is revolting.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just can't hold in these pictures much longer (NOT WORK SAFE)   I just can't hold in these pictures much longer (NOT WORK SAFE) Empty

Back to top Go down

I just can't hold in these pictures much longer (NOT WORK SAFE)
Page 1 of 1