Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

legolas by laura

Go down 
+30
grmblfjx
Cunovendus
Happenstance
EileenK98
Braigwen
bananadude
CaptainMcNeil
Sparrow
Rabid Badger
Wolf
BadficReadings
Kevin M
Ezri Dax
Nevvy
Reidmar
Exodia's Right Leg
Blooferlady
Miss Misery
Zeiss Manifold
Kitbug
chelonianmobile
Waffles
Electron Blue
Dr. Professor Science
lovedless
Chris91
theweirdkind
Chalchihuitlicue
Miraba
merryb87
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Exodia's Right Leg
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Exodia's Right Leg

legolas by laura - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: legolas by laura   legolas by laura - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 2:57 pm

Chris91 wrote:
Exodia's Right Leg wrote:
"Mean while the Orcs was back at Mondor" is my personal pick. Actually, it should be my WGW signature, if I weren't so lazy.

Hey, if you don't want it I'll take it. legolas by laura - Page 2 961878

Sorry, I was gonna put it there right away if my internet didn't decide to go kaputz on me.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: legolas by laura   legolas by laura - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 6:42 pm

In that case, never mind. legolas by laura - Page 2 477327
Back to top Go down
Ezri Dax
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Ezri Dax

PostSubject: Re: legolas by laura   legolas by laura - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 4:06 pm

Thanks for the links to the sugar-high epic reading, the memories are priceless.
Back to top Go down
Kevin M
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Kevin M

PostSubject: Re: legolas by laura   legolas by laura - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:18 pm

I remember hearing the story read on an old YTMND link a while back. Probably the funniest way you could waste your time.
Back to top Go down
BadficReadings

BadficReadings

PostSubject: Re: legolas by laura   legolas by laura - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 3:21 am

Here's my reading:

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BadficReadings
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: legolas by laura   legolas by laura - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:24 pm

Guess what's just been re-posted on FFN?

legolas by laura

Quote :
Copypastre notse: I am so angre they took this down from here, IT DOESN'T BREAK RULES! so why took it down? This fic MUST be in this site, happy reading.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wolvesmark.blogspot.com/
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: legolas by laura   legolas by laura - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:50 pm

Wolf wrote:
Guess what's just been re-posted on FFN?

legolas by laura

Quote :
Copypastre notse: I am so angre they took this down from here, IT DOESN'T BREAK RULES! so why took it down? This fic MUST be in this site, happy reading.

It has 14 reviews-all of them negative.

For starters, she puts it as being complete, but it just cuts off in the middle of a sentence. This is only ONE of the myriad things the reviewers complain about. Many suggest the reason it was originally taken down was because she knows nothing about correct spelling and punctuation, characterization, and basically couldn't write her way out of a wet paper bag in a septic tank.

No answer from her so far, but when she does, I expect it to be an epic flounce.

Unless it's a troll.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: legolas by laura   legolas by laura - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:19 pm

Rabid Badger wrote:

No answer from her so far, but when she does, I expect it to be an epic flounce.

Unless it's a troll.

Quote :
I am uploading my friend's fic they pulled out of this site originally, thats unfire. This story is copyrighted by Laura.

I want to say troll and not laura herself, if only because the poor writing in the other fics doesn't quite seem like the type found in "legolas." But I admit, this is the only fic of laura's that I can really remember reading.

I'm also going by that username - "DeliciousNutriciousLemon." It just sounds suspicious.
Back to top Go down
http://sparrow779.livejournal.com/
CaptainMcNeil
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
CaptainMcNeil

PostSubject: Re: legolas by laura   legolas by laura - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 7:17 pm

I call a troll, but it's fun to see anyway. I 'reviewed' it.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: legolas by laura   legolas by laura - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 9:54 am

Sparrow wrote:
Rabid Badger wrote:

Unless it's a troll.

Quote :
I am uploading my friend's fic they pulled out of this site originally, thats unfire. This story is copyrighted by Laura.

I want to say troll and not laura herself, if only because the poor writing in the other fics doesn't quite seem like the type found in "legolas." But I admit, this is the only fic of laura's that I can really remember reading.

I'm also going by that username - "DeliciousNutriciousLemon." It just sounds suspicious.

Everything about this story is suspicious-- especially the quality of its prose. legolas by laura - Page 2 611762
Back to top Go down
bananadude

PostSubject: Re: legolas by laura   legolas by laura - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 9:36 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMbjK1m6alg legolas by laura - Page 2 961878
Back to top Go down
Braigwen
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Braigwen

PostSubject: Re: legolas by laura   legolas by laura - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 11:39 pm

bananadude wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMbjK1m6alg legolas by laura - Page 2 961878

I lost so hard I fell out of my chair and woke up the whole house. But it was totally worth it!
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: legolas by laura   legolas by laura - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 7:29 am

Oh my God, that was hilarious!

Whatever happened to Laura (the author), by the way? Is she still out there, somewhere? Please tell me she's not still writing!
Back to top Go down
Happenstance
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Happenstance

PostSubject: Re: legolas by laura   legolas by laura - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 3:23 am

Oh man, I lol'd so hard at that video. I shall be watching that from now on when I want instant lulz. :D
Back to top Go down
Cunovendus
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Cunovendus

PostSubject: Re: legolas by laura   legolas by laura - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 4:28 am

I couldn't resist it...here is a script for a film adaptation! (I put it in spoilers due to the ridiculous size of the otehrwise resulting post)

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: legolas by laura   legolas by laura - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 3:53 pm

Brilliant! I love the part when the guards just stand there and watch the Orcs take Laura. It so perfectly points out the bad action scenes.
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: legolas by laura   legolas by laura - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 5:01 pm

Aw man, I want to film that now. :/
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

PostSubject: Re: legolas by laura   legolas by laura - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:50 pm

If ever we have a convention, we must film this.
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: legolas by laura   legolas by laura - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 12:08 pm

We need to have this convention in ol' Europe, where you just wander up to the next best hilltop if you need a castle in the background. Seriously, I can think of a whole handful within driving distance. One is even medievally furnished.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: legolas by laura   legolas by laura - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 8:19 am

EileenK98 wrote:
Brilliant! I love the part when the guards just stand there and watch the Orcs take Laura. It so perfectly points out the bad action scenes.

Laura couldn't write a grocery list, let alone a decent movie script. legolas by laura - Page 2 611762
Back to top Go down
Cunovendus
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Cunovendus

PostSubject: Re: legolas by laura   legolas by laura - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 4:08 pm

grmblfjx wrote:
...One is even medievally furnished.

Furnished? Laura doesn't describe any furnishings in the story, so there is no furnishing. All the sets are to be completely bland, and devoid of any background. The only furnishings that are specifically referred to in the story are Laura's bed and the thrones on which Legolas' parents sit. legolas by laura - Page 2 611762
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: legolas by laura   legolas by laura - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 8:03 am

Well, if you take that logic too far, most movies would be pretty barren. But I get your point- one of the other two dozen in driving distance it is, then. Razz
Back to top Go down
Cunovendus
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Cunovendus

PostSubject: Re: legolas by laura   legolas by laura - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 2:55 pm

Aw, I've just discovered a whole host of spelling mistakes that I somehow managed to overlook, and now I can't modify the post! Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Cunovendus
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Cunovendus

PostSubject: Re: legolas by laura   legolas by laura - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:36 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IECKGp-tLb0

:D
Back to top Go down
Euglena
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Euglena

PostSubject: Re: legolas by laura   legolas by laura - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 6:49 pm

Cunovendus wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IECKGp-tLb0

:D

legolas by laura - Page 2 831506
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: legolas by laura   legolas by laura - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

legolas by laura
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next