Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Justin Bieber spits on fans, management denies everything

Go down 
+5
Chris91
Disco Stu
Summercorn
Jay/Cris
ZOOLANDER
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ZOOLANDER
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
ZOOLANDER

Justin Bieber spits on fans, management denies everything Empty
PostSubject: Justin Bieber spits on fans, management denies everything   Justin Bieber spits on fans, management denies everything EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 2:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quote :
When Justin Bieber stepped out on a hotel balcony in an upscale Toronto neighbourhood a few days ago, young "Beliebers" waiting below were agog at the chance to wave, scream and otherwise share their adoration for the young teen idol.

But then the 19-year-old, whose global fame has taken him a world away from life as a schoolboy in Stratford, Ont., apparently saw fit to spit on those same devoted fans.

For some reason, I'm wondering how upset they actually were. I've never been spat on by someone I admire, so I wouldn't know. You never know, some Beliebers might be batshit enough to actually go "OMG JUSTIN SPAT ON ME! EEEEEEE!"

Quote :
Or maybe not — his representative told entertainment website TMZ.com on Tuesday (five days after the alleged event) that "Justin didn't spit on anyone." But TMZ, which spread the spitting story in the first place, doesn't buy that comment and says its photos of a spitting Bieber are the real thing.

On the other hand, it's a tabloid. Shoop da woop?

Quote :
"The representatives owe him the truth, even at the expense of their positions," says Howard Bragman, vice-chairman of Reputation.com, an online reputation and review management firm.

"He needs to understand that if he doesn't clean up his act he might be playing state fairs in 10 years."

That depends on how many fans he has in 10 years.

Quote :
In Bieber's case, his recent visit to Anne Frank's house in Amsterdam seemed like one of the planned ones, though it caused an outcry when he wrote in the museum guest book that Frank, who died in a Nazi concentration camp, "would have been a Belieber."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Quote :
Glicksman considers Bieber a good example of a star who was strictly managed as his career started to take off.

Translation: He slipped his leash and now they need to put him back on it ASAP.

Quote :
"He needs to understand that his personal life is getting in the way of his career; that parents [of fans], who control the spending, are not supportive; and that instead of building new fans his fan base is potentially shrinking."

Especially if the parents of Beliebers show their kids exactly what their idol is doing and why it's bad.

Almost makes me long for the days of Hanson. At least they knew how to not let fame go to their heads.
Back to top Go down
Jay/Cris
The Word Police
The Word Police
Jay/Cris

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber spits on fans, management denies everything   Justin Bieber spits on fans, management denies everything EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 4:08 am

xerrofoot wrote:
Quote :
In Bieber's case, his recent visit to Anne Frank's house in Amsterdam seemed like one of the planned ones, though it caused an outcry when he wrote in the museum guest book that Frank, who died in a Nazi concentration camp, "would have been a Belieber."

This is actually true. The message read:

Quote :
In the site's guest book, he wrote, "Truly inspiring to be able to come here. Anne was a great girl. Hopefully she would have been a belieber." The tourist site shared the message on its official Facebook page.

Which, self-absorbed, yes, but not really worth the massive outcry that it's gotten. I think it's kind of sweet, in a oh-honey-the-world-does-not-revolve-around-you kind of way. Spitting on your fans? Ways worse.

...Though, um, they probably thought it was this.

Back to top Go down
http://www.crisiks.livejournal.com
Summercorn
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Summercorn

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber spits on fans, management denies everything   Justin Bieber spits on fans, management denies everything EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 6:14 am

Sounds like he's going down the path of Aaron Carter. Too much, too young and a pack of leeches round him who pander to his bad behaviour. They're all swarming round him now, but when the money and fame dry up, he's going to find they melt away.

Things that swarm do not generally melt away, so that's a bad mixed metaphor there, but you know what I mean!Wink 
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber spits on fans, management denies everything   Justin Bieber spits on fans, management denies everything EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 7:39 am

Jay/Cris wrote:
This is actually true.

I meant more along the lines of "that is utter bullshit, how the fuck could he write that". Calling him a self-absorbed douchebag doesn't begin to cover it.
Back to top Go down
Jay/Cris
The Word Police
The Word Police
Jay/Cris

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber spits on fans, management denies everything   Justin Bieber spits on fans, management denies everything EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 10:15 am

xerrofoot wrote:
Calling him a self-absorbed douchebag doesn't begin to cover it.

Seriousy? I think that accurately and succinctly covers it.
Back to top Go down
Disco Stu
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Disco Stu

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber spits on fans, management denies everything   Justin Bieber spits on fans, management denies everything EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 3:57 pm

xerrofoot wrote:
Jay/Cris wrote:
This is actually true.

I meant more along the lines of "that is utter bullshit, how the fuck could he write that". Calling him a self-absorbed douchebag doesn't begin to cover it.

Chrissy, is that you? You're using the wrong login credentials again, babe.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber spits on fans, management denies everything   Justin Bieber spits on fans, management denies everything EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 2:01 pm

xerrobrains wrote:

You're no prize yourself.
Back to top Go down
Jay/Cris
The Word Police
The Word Police
Jay/Cris

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber spits on fans, management denies everything   Justin Bieber spits on fans, management denies everything EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 3:36 pm

Chris91 wrote:
xerrobrains wrote:

No. Uncalled for.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber spits on fans, management denies everything   Justin Bieber spits on fans, management denies everything EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 4:28 pm

jesus christ chris not everything hoofboy does warrants a response from you
Back to top Go down
the asylum
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
the asylum

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber spits on fans, management denies everything   Justin Bieber spits on fans, management denies everything EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 4:32 pm

so how much is his spit selling for on ebay
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber spits on fans, management denies everything   Justin Bieber spits on fans, management denies everything EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 8:47 pm

Jay/Cris wrote:
xerrofoot wrote:

One should add "unlifting nancyboy bandwagoning wearing-hats-ten-sizes-too-big-for-his-tiny-head assclown." That makes it precise. Excitedplz 
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber spits on fans, management denies everything   Justin Bieber spits on fans, management denies everything EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 12:05 am

the asylum wrote:

That's... an interesting question, actually. I'd love to see the listing for that on eBay. "One globule of Justin Bieber's spit in a Ziploc bag, comes with certificate of authenticity."

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Jay/Cris wrote:
xerrofoot wrote:

One should add "unlifting nancyboy bandwagoning wearing-hats-ten-sizes-too-big-for-his-tiny-head assclown."  That makes it precise. Excitedplz 

Thank you, Mikey.

Chris, obviously you're not really ignoring me since you're obsessively reading my posts and talking shit every time I say something, so let me make this very clear to you: I really am ignoring you, OK? That little link that says "Display this post"? I don't click it. Honestly, I think the board software should be changed to remove that link and make ignored users completely invisible. Remove the temptation for those who don't have the discipline to keep ignoring those they hate.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber spits on fans, management denies everything   Justin Bieber spits on fans, management denies everything EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 12:29 am

xerrofoot wrote:
Chris, obviously you're not really ignoring me since you're obsessively reading my posts and talking shit every time I say something, so let me make this very clear to you: I really am ignoring you, OK?

And you're doing a splendid job of it, old chap.
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber spits on fans, management denies everything   Justin Bieber spits on fans, management denies everything EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 3:40 am

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:

And you're doing a splendid job of it, old chap.

Cyberwulf wrote:

As a matter of fact, Mikey, I am doing a splendid job of ignoring Chris. Cyberwulf, on the other hand...

Back to top Go down
Aggie
Aggie

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber spits on fans, management denies everything   Justin Bieber spits on fans, management denies everything EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 4:28 am

To be fair, if you were ignoring Chris, you'd never know that he was talking to you.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber spits on fans, management denies everything   Justin Bieber spits on fans, management denies everything EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 6:03 pm

Disco Stu wrote:
xerrofoot wrote:
Jay/Cris wrote:
This is actually true.

Chrissy, is that you?

Thankfully, no.

Jay/Cris wrote:
Chris91 wrote:
xerrobrains wrote:

No. Uncalled for.

So was Stu's last post. Justin Bieber spits on fans, management denies everything 896582  Justin Bieber spits on fans, management denies everything 611762

Cyberwulf wrote:

You may be right. It's just that xerrobrains can bring out the worst in me.

the asylum wrote:

Way too much, probably. Razz
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber spits on fans, management denies everything   Justin Bieber spits on fans, management denies everything EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 4:07 pm

The point is I only knew because of Cyberwulf.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber spits on fans, management denies everything   Justin Bieber spits on fans, management denies everything EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 4:22 pm

why do you give a fuck whether chris knows if you're ignoring him

seriously

it's not gonna make him stop talking shit

and am i supposed to never quote chris or mention chris or what

because good luck getting that to happen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber spits on fans, management denies everything   Justin Bieber spits on fans, management denies everything Empty

Back to top Go down

Justin Bieber spits on fans, management denies everything
Page 1 of 1