Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Power of Kindness by XLeggomyEggoX

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

The Power of Kindness by XLeggomyEggoX Empty
PostSubject: The Power of Kindness by XLeggomyEggoX   The Power of Kindness by XLeggomyEggoX EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:18 pm

This is a Homestuck My Little Pony crossover where Karkat goes on a date with Fluttershy.

Yep.

Our heart-rending epic begins with Fluttershy sweeping the floor (thrills!). Then Karkat... crashes to the ground outside somehow I guess.

Quote :
Then Angel led her inside the crater to find a odd pony with a bright red coat and a dark, short, black mane.
He seemed to have a cancer sign as a cutie mark and two unsharpened horns, Fluttershy saw he was unconsious so she and Angel carried insideand set him on her couch. He also seemed to have impacted the ground pretty hard, since him mane and tailwas covered in dirt and grass and his wings were ruffled and torn.
Karkat is a pegasus pony with troll horns now for no reason that will ever be explained. How he got to Equestria is also not going to be explained.

Anyways, Fluttershy is not really all that shy about talking with Karkat, perhaps because she is not sure if he is a pony or some sort of animal she has never heard about before.

Quote :
whats your name? And, why do you have horns on your head?"
"I have never seen anyone with a horn before! At least... not on their head."

Karkat asks a question I am sure we all would like an answer to:
Quote :
DO YOU MIND EXPLAINING ME WHAT THE HELL I'M DOING HERE?
but naturally the response is:
Quote :
you seemed to had magically crashed like a metior in my front lawn
Oh well that explains everything!

It is only at this point Karkat realizes that he is no longer a troll, but a pony. Now, I think I would probably figure it out right away if I had changed from a biped to a quadruped, but maybe I am just deluding myself.

Quote :
"UGH, MY FUCKING HEAD HURTS"
Quote :
"I'M A TROLL, NOT A FUCKING PONY"
Fluttershy: I have no idea what that word even means!

So Fluttershy offers KarPony some pie. He eats it. Then they both lay down on the couch to take a nap. Because... I have no fucking idea that makes no sense whatsoever. Then Twilight shows up at the door. Fluttershy is still asleep (srsly, why would you just fall asleep in the middle of the day when you have a complete stranger in you house?) so KarPony gets up to answer the door instead of waking her up. Because boy howdy it would be a shame if someone interrupted her mid-day post-pie couchnap.

Twilight responds to the door being opened by a strange pony she has never met with a completely reasonable
Quote :
" Who are you? Why are you here? What have you done with Fluttershy?!"
OH GAWD I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYONE I DID NOT KNOW IN SOMEONE ELSES HOUSE BEFORE HOW COULD THAT EVEN HAPPEN

Fluttershy wakes up and explains that KarPony is her friend. They only met about 15 minutes ago but this is Ponyville so OK I guess. Twilight apologizes for freaking out and KarPony say no prob bro.
Quote :
"IT'S, IT'S FINE, I PROBABLY WOULD'VE DONE THE SAME THING IF A STRANGER WAS IN MY FRIEND'S HIVE" Karkat was screaming, but not in his angry voice
See it is OK because he is not using his angry voice.

Then Twilight drops a bombshell on us!
Quote :
Your'e in this book and Princess sent to me not to long ago, she said it wouldn't probably be my style, but I read it anyways.
Yeah, I guess it is one of THOSE sorts of crossovers.

Quote :
"OH, UMM, OKAY THEN, YOU KNOW ABOUT MY LIFE, THAT'S NOT WEIRD AT ALL."
Oh, KarPony, you poor, poor dear. You really do not deserve this.

After Twilight leaves (because her letter to Celestia is more importent than trying to figure out how the fuck a character from a webcomic- I mean book- is in her friend's living room ) Fluttershy wants to hear all about KarPony and his magical adventures. For those not in the know: those adventures involve a lot of murder, torture, intuitionalized rape culture, classism, genocide, euthanasia, eugenics, verbal and emotional abuse, random and pointless deaths, insanity, weird fetishes, fatalism, matricide, orphans, mercy killings, mutilations, and probably some stuff I forgot!

I probably do not have to tell you that the scene where KarPony decribes all of this to an extremely sheltered children's cartoon character who is particularly sensitive even in the context of her own show is brushed over in two sentences and never brought up again.

I also probably do not have to tell you that Fluttershy's only response to the whole thing is "omg we should date sometime!"

Hey, and as a bonus, you probably also do not need to be told that KarPony just blushes and agrees instead of freaking the fuck out.

Quote :
And so, Fluttershy cleaned the dishes and put on a light pink summer dress that Rarity made her a month ago, Karkat brushed his ragged mane and tail and got his wings back in order, he cleaned up pretty good. Fluttershy, looked amazing when she came out of her room. Her dress matched her mane and her mane was perfect.
Karkat's jaw dropped when he saw her.
Oh and as a bonus KarPony is, like, 13 years old, so yeah. This is pretty gross.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1