Why God, Why?


 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 ALLAH AKBAR! A Lolokaust Guide to Muhamm'umad? in MS Paint

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jewdozer

avatar

Join date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: ALLAH AKBAR! A Lolokaust Guide to Muhamm'umad? in MS Paint   Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:14 pm

It's maybe 2 years ago I was posting on here and I think we all had some fun. I've not done one of these in quite some time but this last few months we all returned to what we do best, drawing ms paints. As always crit is welcome as long as its articulated. We have not put this up on our website yet because we wanted to bring it here first to get some feedback. Say what you see Whygodwhy, tell us what you think. Enjoy!

Allah Akbar! A Lolokaust Guide to Muhammad in MS Paint
INTRODUCTION
Who would have thought a paedophile from the sixth century would be accredited with writing the blueprint for intolerance and religious hatred that would literally have millions of male followers screaming for the naked flesh of children. This is the fifteenth MS Paint Guide to the prophet Muhammad where we will be exposing and revealing his origins and history. What you are about to read is historically accurate and is a result of much research.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ORIGINS

The prophet Muhammad was born a bastard in the village of Mecca in 570AD His mother had been fucking pigs and didn’t want him because of the shame he would bring to her so rather than eat him, she decided to give him to a coven of dribbling homosexuals who would satisfy all of his desires and enter him into the Fisting Olympics.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Very soon he found employment as a shepherd which suited him just fine because he was looking after goats which were his favourite animals to ram his pork sword up. He particularly liked the male goats because he could ‘milk’ them as he bummed them simultaneously.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The hills where he was herding his hairy lovers were full of magic mushrooms which he became addicted to and after months of getting chem’d out of his skull, he started to write down the things he saw when hallucinating. These first writings would become the book of sexual homoerotica and race hate we now know as the Queeran.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He became infatuated with his own writings but realised nobody would take them serious unless they had something to offer so he started to write about how much he hated women because this was what sandwogs loved to hear. He detailed how to beat women and justified having sex with underage children.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Upon completing his book he returned to town and began a campaign of bribery and blackmail. Using these tactics, he managed to get a blood relative to hand over his six year old daughter, Aisha who he took as his wife. Aisha's fate would be typical of a Muslim wife, she would be buggered and beaten regularly as this was the only way Muhammad could maintain his erection.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

As Muhammad grew in power his followers started to grow because in following him, they could have sex with kids and beat women which was what they all wanted. Because they were becoming powerful, the local leaders started to drive them away and try to kill them. After a while, Muhammad and his fanatics eventually found sanctuary in Medina in return for sexual favours which really was a win win situation.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Time passed and they began a campaign where they kept going to war with other tribes with a 'convert or die' policy (sound familiar?). They never actually won a battle but because dropouts, foreigners without a home, criminals and strays were all joining his club, it wasn’t long before the whole area was worshipping him and his ape god Allah.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Domination of the entire Arabian region didn’t take long and everybody was just doing what the fuck they wanted because the old tribal systems guaranteeing the rights of women and law were pushed aside. His main targets were the remaining settlements of Jews and when he went into those towns, he spared nobody other than the children who ended up as sex slaves. The beheading took days and the streets ran with blood which the Muslim soldiers drank like Lemonade.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Over time he wrote amendments to the Quran and added to it as his whims dictated. Due to this, it contains many contradictions and inaccuracies. He also plagiarised other holy books and borrowed characters from them to add weight to the racist, hate filled slobber he wrote. Also contained in it were laws that would govern everything to do with Islamic life such as the wearing of the burka because Islamic women had beards and looked like the men and the last thing a guy wanted to find when dropping somebody’s pants was a sausage wallet.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

At the old age of 62, Muhammad’s body couldn’t take anymore. Over the last 50 years he’d had regular sex with children, animals, men, dead bodies and women, (obviously unknowingly) therefore he was carrying every sexually transmitted disease known to mankind. The diseases had all joined together and mutated into the Aids virus and this killed him. His followers didn’t want to let him go so just for old time’s sake they raped his corpse just to add to the list of sexual perversions they had indulged, yes thanks to them, the human race now had Aids.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

After his death, his boyfriends collected a big, steaming pile of literary shit called Sura's that were additional pornos to compliment his Karma Sutra Queeran to gay rape. Experts of literature have examined these rags to see if there is anything of worth in them but so far, the only use they have found for them is wiping shit off their pee pee after wedging it up a dudes crack. So many have burned a Queeran but its much less effort to just shit on it.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Legacy

When a person strips away order, tradition and the rule of law they leave society with nothing other than what they fill that void with. Muhammad left his followers with what basically amounts to a racist comic called the Queeran that allowed men to kill, torture, oppress women and take child brides. Western culture has developed into a tolerant, civilized society but the Arabian Peninsula has sunk into the dark ages again where there is no law other than that of Allah (pig's law). Due to sexual promiscuity, they are multiplying at an alarming rate and have so little space that they are coming to the west. We will never give up our culture to this hate cult but will look to our leaders who will protect our right to express ourselves as freely as we like.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A DEDICATION

The Lolokaust had almost died because the site had not been updated for a year and we were running out of ideas as to what to try next. In October 2012 we noticed our site was under attack from Islamic schoolboys pretending to be Anon. This attack was designed to censor our work and take away our freedom of speech and expression. In response to this, we returned to the site and began work on this straight away. We would like to thank Rio Permana and his boyfriends for giving us the kick we needed to get back to work and continue what we love doing, pissing off religious fanatics. We dedicate this guide to you because trolling you and watching you desperately trying to wipe us out provided us with so much entertainment. The last time we had this much fun was when we gang raped our own mothers in a paddling pool full of our own faeces. Fuck you, you over pious, sanctimonious, fanatical terrorist, gook cunts. Fuck your pig prophet, fuck your false ape god and your comic book scriptures that have no relevance in a free, modern world where we can express ourselves how we wish. This is the internet, you don't own it, nobody does so get used to it and deal with it.

ALLAH AKBAR!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Project director:
Jewdozer

Text written by:
Jewdozer

Art by:
Ajaa
C_R
Jewdozer
Hashmere
Homodozer
Smilecythe












Back to top Go down
http://www.lolokaust.com
Disco Stu
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
avatar

Join date : 2009-10-22
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: ALLAH AKBAR! A Lolokaust Guide to Muhamm'umad? in MS Paint   Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:15 pm

Cool.
Back to top Go down
Sheba
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
avatar

Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: ALLAH AKBAR! A Lolokaust Guide to Muhamm'umad? in MS Paint   Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:30 am

Oh. You're still alive. Why is that?
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor
avatar

Join date : 2009-06-10
Location : computer chair

PostSubject: Re: ALLAH AKBAR! A Lolokaust Guide to Muhamm'umad? in MS Paint   Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:32 am

You're art has improved, but the text still has a huge case of 'trying too hard.' You shoot right past 'shit racists believe' into 'obvious troll.'
Back to top Go down
Disco Stu
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
avatar

Join date : 2009-10-22
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: ALLAH AKBAR! A Lolokaust Guide to Muhamm'umad? in MS Paint   Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:45 am

Quote :
jewdozer left his followers with what basically amounts to a racist comic called A Lolokaust Guide to Muhamm'uad that allowed men to kill, torture, oppress women and take child brides.


I like the picture of Billy Shakespeare taking a shit, though. Seen grosser on scat porn though. You need distended assholes and saggy nuts.
Back to top Go down
Hot Cancer
Playwright
Playwright
avatar

Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 31
Location : Your Pancreas

PostSubject: Re: ALLAH AKBAR! A Lolokaust Guide to Muhamm'umad? in MS Paint   Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:28 am

rae wrote:
You're art has improved, but the text still has a huge case of 'trying too hard.' You shoot right past 'shit racists believe' into 'obvious troll.'

Check the end. Most of it isn't even drawn by him.
Back to top Go down
jewdozer

avatar

Join date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: ALLAH AKBAR! A Lolokaust Guide to Muhamm'umad? in MS Paint   Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:11 am

Ok thanks for the feedback so far, your comments are appreciated. I'll try and reply to a couple of negative ones.
rae wrote:
You're art has improved, but the text still has a huge case of 'trying too hard.' You shoot right past 'shit racists believe' into 'obvious troll.'
Funny you say our art has improved. We have not drawn anything in over a year so we are actually quite rusty. I'd say compared to the last guide the art isn't quite as good. The old trying too hard crit is rather tired I think, you can't try too hard because there is always room for improvement and this is no exception. I'm also glad you understand we are not racists but just doing this for fun.

Hot Cancer wrote:

Check the end. Most of it isn't even drawn by him.
The project is a team effort and we are always open to anyone wanting to draw with us. I usually draw about 30-60% of the art on these guides and I did the text.

Thanks guys, good and bad crit is always greatfully recieved.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolokaust.com
the asylum
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
avatar

Join date : 2009-06-14
Age : 32
Location : O Canada

PostSubject: Re: ALLAH AKBAR! A Lolokaust Guide to Muhamm'umad? in MS Paint   Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:49 pm

It's Allahu Akbar. Jeez, get it right, will you?

Trolls these days...
Back to top Go down
jewdozer

avatar

Join date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: ALLAH AKBAR! A Lolokaust Guide to Muhamm'umad? in MS Paint   Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:46 am

the asylum wrote:
It's Allahu Akbar. Jeez, get it right, will you?

Trolls these days...
We are getting hacked daily atm and I notice the spelling seems to be different depending on what part of the raghead world you come from. You're quite right tho, that seems to be their prefered way of spelling it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolokaust.com
TheHedonist
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
avatar

Join date : 2009-10-26
Location : Госпоже Правой Ноге Аниной

PostSubject: Re: ALLAH AKBAR! A Lolokaust Guide to Muhamm'umad? in MS Paint   Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:11 am

jewdozer wrote:
The old trying too hard crit is rather tired I think, you can't try too hard because there is always room for improvement and this is no exception.
This would only be true if 'trying' meant the same thing as 'success'

jewdozer wrote:
I'm also glad you understand we are not racists but just doing this for fun.
Yeah but the point is you've gone too far; it's clearly too offensive to be taken seriously but at the same time you're clearly trying SO hard to be offensive that that kills the funny. At least for me. I agree with Stu about the Shakespeare drawing though. Inspired.

Though honestly, props to you for not taking these critiques super-personally and attempting to take them into account.

Edit: wait
jewdozer wrote:
I'm also glad you understand we are not racists but just doing this for fun.
jewdozer wrote:
We are getting hacked daily atm and I notice the spelling seems to be different depending on what part of the raghead world you come from.
Pfft yeah okay
Back to top Go down
jewdozer

avatar

Join date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: ALLAH AKBAR! A Lolokaust Guide to Muhamm'umad? in MS Paint   Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:18 am

My apologies, we are rather charged up this week due to 3 emails being hacked, 6 hacks on our website, 2 attempted seizures of our domain and death threats to the point where we have had to find another host.
I don't have any issue with Muslims or people from other countries but when somebody is messing with my freedom of expression I tend to take it rather personal. The radical part of Islam doesn't sit well with me right now and I have no conscience about calling that specific part of Islam 'raghead', no disrespect meant to moderates.
Some would say we asked for it but I'd say, why don't catholics, Jews, animal rights and all the other topics we've cover come trying to kill us? Islam isn't a problem but like the attacks in Algeria have proved, theres a radical element that is dangerous and like cancer.

Hope that explains things a little better.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolokaust.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: ALLAH AKBAR! A Lolokaust Guide to Muhamm'umad? in MS Paint   

Back to top Go down
 
ALLAH AKBAR! A Lolokaust Guide to Muhamm'umad? in MS Paint
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Kingdoms in mai otome [Guide]
» Millers Collectables price guide 2009 By Judith Miller & Mark Hill
» halogen oven user guide
» Guide to Blackwings
» 57 Chevy Restoration Guide

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Why God, Why? :: The Sporking Table :: New Releases-
Jump to: