Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pressure group to take action to prevent Germany banning bestiality

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Knorg
Behind Blue Eyes
Behind Blue Eyes
Knorg

Pressure group to take action to prevent Germany banning bestiality Empty
PostSubject: Pressure group to take action to prevent Germany banning bestiality   Pressure group to take action to prevent Germany banning bestiality EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 9:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Apparantly,

Quote :
Germany legalised bestiality (zoophilia) in 1969, except when the animal suffered "significant harm".

All these years of jokes about the Welsh and their sheep, it was the German Shepherds getting all the action. But having seen sense after 40 years of fish fisting,

Quote :
The German parliament's agriculture committee is considering making it an offence not only to hurt an animal but also to force it into unnatural sex. Offenders could face a hefty fine.

Which makes sense, right? pretty reasonable? Where's the bad news you say? (Well, those of you who aren't balls deep in a goat while rocking out to The Hoff) Shouldn't this be an antidote?

Quote :
But Michael Kiok, the chairman of the pressure group Zoophile Engagement for Tolerance and Information (Zeta), said he was going to take legal action to fight the proposed changes.

"It is unthinkable that any sexual act with an animal is punished without proof that the animal has come to any harm," he said, adding that animals are capable of showing what they do, or do not, want to do.

"We see animals as partners and not as a means of gratification. We don't force them to do anything.

Yeah, they'll stand up in court and demand the right to fuck a duck. But why? What is his motivation to fight this apparantly sensible legislation?

Quote :
Animals are much easier to understand than women," Mr Kiok claimed.

...if this guy started preaching to Loveshy, pet sales in America would go through the roof.

Plus, I know you guys. Someone is gonna call me a zoophobe and start screetching some moral relativist bullshit because I find it icky.
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: Pressure group to take action to prevent Germany banning bestiality   Pressure group to take action to prevent Germany banning bestiality EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 9:14 am

Ew, not me. Fucking a dog is like fucking a 6-year-old as far as I am concerned.
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: Pressure group to take action to prevent Germany banning bestiality   Pressure group to take action to prevent Germany banning bestiality EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 9:20 am

Animals cannot give consent. Sure, they'll bite/scratch/kick/otherwise defend themselves if they figure out what's going on and don't want any part of it, but sex with an animal is not like sex with a human. It's rape, is what it is.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Pressure group to take action to prevent Germany banning bestiality   Pressure group to take action to prevent Germany banning bestiality EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 5:55 pm

Quote :
he said, adding that animals are capable of showing what they do, or do not, want to do.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Point awarded to the monkey fucking defective.

[quote="Reepy"]Ew, not me. Fucking a dog is like fucking a 6-year-old as far as I am concerned.[quote]

That depends on the dog. Some are much smarter than a six year old.

And I would imagine some dogs have larger penises.

I would imagine. Colbert
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pressure group to take action to prevent Germany banning bestiality   Pressure group to take action to prevent Germany banning bestiality Empty

Back to top Go down

Pressure group to take action to prevent Germany banning bestiality
Page 1 of 1