Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mildly stupid lube choices

Go down 
+8
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Penguin
Disco Stu
WD40
rae
Lady Anne
Reidmar
Shisaiga
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Shisaiga
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Shisaiga

Mildly stupid lube choices Empty
PostSubject: Mildly stupid lube choices   Mildly stupid lube choices EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 5:22 am

For a story I'm writing, I need two male characters to use something as lube for anal sex that isn't all that good a choice.

Any suggestions what they could use? It should be a mildly bad choice - works more or less as lube, and is not very dangerous or very unhealthy, but still not a good idea. More specifically, the bottom should feel uncomfortable and be unfuckable for a few days, but not be poisoned or otherwise in danger.

The story is set in Japan, so please keep that in mind as to products that would be easily available there. One of the characters is a mechanic, if that helps. Is there anything in a garage that could be used as lube in a pinch that isn't seriously unhealthy? Motor oil, grease and such would be very dangerous, I assume, though if anyone knows specifics I'd be very grateful.

Not soap, since that is, as far as I know, more uncomfortable for the top (dry skin on his dick for several days after).

I've asked around in a few other places, and someone suggested energy jelly, the kind you drink through a straw. Would that work? And what would be the consequences of that?

I want to go for the "they used what?!" funny effect if possible, though if anyone knows more details on "boring" choices like hand cream, I'd like to know those too, just in case I can't find anything funnier.

I've tried google searching this topic, but I only got lists of things that really shouldn't be used as lube at all, which is not what I'm looking for.
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Reidmar

Location : A string of Code in the Interwebz( IF living = true input ragequit)

PostSubject: Re: Mildly stupid lube choices   Mildly stupid lube choices EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 7:20 am

Peanut butter. It works, it's just not the most comfortable choice after it's all said and done.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Mildly stupid lube choices   Mildly stupid lube choices EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 7:21 am

Reidmar wrote:
Peanut butter. It works, it's just not the most comfortable choice after it's all said and done.
Especially not the chunky kind.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

PostSubject: Re: Mildly stupid lube choices   Mildly stupid lube choices EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 5:23 pm

I would suggest conditioner, like for the hair. Some of them can work fairly well for lube, but it doesn't take much imagination to think many of them might NOT. One of them could be fine for a short while, and then starts to burn and itch. Since that's not an easy place to wash out... yeah.
Back to top Go down
WD40
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
WD40

PostSubject: Re: Mildly stupid lube choices   Mildly stupid lube choices EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 2:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Shisaiga
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Shisaiga

PostSubject: Re: Mildly stupid lube choices   Mildly stupid lube choices EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 12:09 pm

lol Thanks for the suggestions!

Strangely, this is the only place I've asked where no one suggested WD-40 as a lubricant...
Back to top Go down
Disco Stu
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Disco Stu

PostSubject: Re: Mildly stupid lube choices   Mildly stupid lube choices EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 7:38 pm

WD40 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Twisted Evil

no Chap-stick?
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Mildly stupid lube choices   Mildly stupid lube choices EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:10 pm

Shisaiga wrote:
Strangely, this is the only place I've asked where no one suggested WD-40 as a lubricant...

You only asked for "mildly" stupid.
Back to top Go down
Shisaiga
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Shisaiga

PostSubject: Re: Mildly stupid lube choices   Mildly stupid lube choices EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 12:30 pm

Penguin wrote:
Shisaiga wrote:

You only asked for "mildly" stupid.

So? People fail at reading comprehension - got "soap" suggested in almost every place, even though it's mentioned and vetoed in my question.

I'm mostly surprised that no one used this opportunity for TMI. Well, except for the "I farted bubbles for three hours!" guy.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Mildly stupid lube choices   Mildly stupid lube choices EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 1:10 pm

Jello? It's cold.

How about somebody melts chocolate, and then finds out that melted chocolate is kind of like a delicious napalm - it sticks as it burns.

Or Marmalade?

How about my favorite? Peanut butter. CRUNCHY peanut butter.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
V3N0M
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
V3N0M

PostSubject: Re: Mildly stupid lube choices   Mildly stupid lube choices EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 3:04 pm

They're men so they probably have barbecue sauce around somewhere. Use that.
Back to top Go down
Braigwen
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Braigwen

PostSubject: Re: Mildly stupid lube choices   Mildly stupid lube choices EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 8:52 pm

Lard, Pam, Olive Oil, butter.
Back to top Go down
Disco Stu
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Disco Stu

PostSubject: Re: Mildly stupid lube choices   Mildly stupid lube choices EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 11:17 pm

Honey, or agave nectar.
Back to top Go down
Braigwen
Braigwen

PostSubject: Re: Mildly stupid lube choices   Mildly stupid lube choices EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 12:42 am

Motor Oil, Tobasco, Vasaline... oh wait. You meant only slightly stupid...
Back to top Go down
Shisaiga
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Shisaiga

PostSubject: Re: Mildly stupid lube choices   Mildly stupid lube choices EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 12:54 am

Thanks, trolls (and people). I already found a solution . It's stupid and hilarious, but not poisonous, since it's a kid's toy originally. Doesn't work as a lube at all, though people assume it would, because it is slippery Razz
Back to top Go down
Sheba
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sheba

PostSubject: Re: Mildly stupid lube choices   Mildly stupid lube choices EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 6:51 am

Braigwen wrote:
Motor Oil, Tobasco, Vasaline... oh wait. You meant only slightly stupid...

I thought Vasaline was supposed to be a good lube.....was I lied to about this?
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: Mildly stupid lube choices   Mildly stupid lube choices EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 8:02 am

Shisaiga wrote:
Thanks, trolls (and people). I already found a solution . It's stupid and hilarious, but not poisonous, since it's a kid's toy originally. Doesn't work as a lube at all, though people assume it would, because it is slippery Razz

I had that. It was a bitch to clean up, and it stuck to paper. Make of that what you will.
Back to top Go down
Shisaiga
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Shisaiga

PostSubject: Re: Mildly stupid lube choices   Mildly stupid lube choices EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 8:06 am

EileenK98 wrote:
Shisaiga wrote:

I had that. It was a bitch to clean up, and it stuck to paper. Make of that what you will.

I did make something of that, actually! In the fic, there's a humorous scene where a friend helps the bottom dig green gunk out of his ass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mildly stupid lube choices   Mildly stupid lube choices Empty

Back to top Go down

Mildly stupid lube choices
Page 1 of 1