Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mischief Managed. Not Potter, it's a Loki/Sue rapefic. NWS.

Go down 
+8
Kakashifan727
Rabid Badger
EileenK98
SouthSimGal
bleachedblackcat
grmblfjx
Chris91
Summercorn
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Scientist
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
The Scientist

Mischief Managed. Not Potter, it's a Loki/Sue rapefic. NWS. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mischief Managed. Not Potter, it's a Loki/Sue rapefic. NWS.   Mischief Managed. Not Potter, it's a Loki/Sue rapefic. NWS. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 4:25 am

Oh, I believe that Hiddles is fully aware of how he's ruined fanfiction. He enjoys that. It's not for nothing that he keeps commenting on his army of fangirls. It's funny. I like the way he and the other guys from the Avengers film get all slashy in front of the camera, you can see they're having a good time.

I won't deny that I'm kind of a Loki/Hiddles fangirl myself, because the character is kind of great, and the actor is fantastic. He's pretty, sure, but he's also a very charismatic person who's very gracious with his fans. You can see that he likes the attention - he's got that in common with Loki.

As for the fanfiction/uspeakable travesty from the depths of hell, I'm not saying Loki is beneath getting it on with a human...but he wouldn't kidnap one to be his queen, because let's face it, humans aren't good enough for him. He explicitly states that he believes he's better than they are. He's a raging egomaniac - kind of like the Master. Except the Master is a wife-beater. I don't see movie-verse Loki ever doing such a thing. He wants people to worship him. You don't achieve that by raping random coffee shop chicks. That's simply beneath him, isn't it? His character is too complex and well-played to be demeaned by such dreck.

And I agree: by all means, fantasize about the man all you want, and write smut if you like it...but don't publish it. At least not without proofreading. I'm feeling really sorry for poor brain-damage!Loki. He used to be so eloquent. No

Thanks for the link, it's hilarious. :D

Oh, and great, now I'll never be able to write out the word Suethor without getting a horrifying mental imagine of Thor in a dress! Gah! Shocked

Cool
Back to top Go down
bleachedblackcat
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
bleachedblackcat

PostSubject: Re: Mischief Managed. Not Potter, it's a Loki/Sue rapefic. NWS.   Mischief Managed. Not Potter, it's a Loki/Sue rapefic. NWS. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 10:56 am

Quote :
Oh, and great, now I'll never be able to write out the word Suethor without getting a horrifying mental imagine of Thor in a dress! Gah

Hey, it's myth canon that he's done it before Razz

(Only slightly on topic)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
The Scientist
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
The Scientist

PostSubject: Re: Mischief Managed. Not Potter, it's a Loki/Sue rapefic. NWS.   Mischief Managed. Not Potter, it's a Loki/Sue rapefic. NWS. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 11:14 am

Made. Of. Win.

Thank you so much for that, I love it.

I feel a sudden urge to squee, now. SQUEE! Mischief Managed. Not Potter, it's a Loki/Sue rapefic. NWS. - Page 2 831506
Back to top Go down
Summercorn
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Summercorn

PostSubject: Re: Mischief Managed. Not Potter, it's a Loki/Sue rapefic. NWS.   Mischief Managed. Not Potter, it's a Loki/Sue rapefic. NWS. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:04 am

It's funny, I came to be a Hiddleston fan through watching his performance in The Hollow Crown. As Prince Hal/Henry V he was simply stunning. He is superb as Loki, but then he's superb in just about everything he does. He's a first class actor as well as a nice guy with looks to die for.

As I look at my recently purchased DVD's: The Hollow Crown, Return to Cranford, Suburban Shootout, Wallander, the Avengers boxset, The Deep Blue Sea, I can hardly sit here and not consider myself a bit of a squeeing fangirl! Blush

I am glad that the notion of Chris Hemsworth in a dress is as deeply psychologically damaging to others as it is to me!

Like the Loki in a car. I give you Loki playing with Thor's hammer.

No, really. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
The Scientist
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
The Scientist

PostSubject: Re: Mischief Managed. Not Potter, it's a Loki/Sue rapefic. NWS.   Mischief Managed. Not Potter, it's a Loki/Sue rapefic. NWS. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 11:02 am

That is just great, I love it. It's just as awesome as the impressions videos where he imitates Alan Rickman. Hehe.

What's so captivating about him is how genuinely nice and funny and geeky he seems...which is why I think he's probably thoroughly amused by the crazy fangirls.

Still...Chrishemsworthinadressgah.

Smile

The Loki in a car bit reminds me of that picture he took of himself whilst wearing that "You mad? I do what I want" shirt. Made.Of.Win.
Back to top Go down
Summercorn
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Summercorn

PostSubject: Re: Mischief Managed. Not Potter, it's a Loki/Sue rapefic. NWS.   Mischief Managed. Not Potter, it's a Loki/Sue rapefic. NWS. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 6:38 pm

You mean this?

Totally unsexy. Nothing to see here.

Mischief Managed. Not Potter, it's a Loki/Sue rapefic. NWS. - Page 2 961878
Back to top Go down
Summercorn
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Summercorn

PostSubject: Re: Mischief Managed. Not Potter, it's a Loki/Sue rapefic. NWS.   Mischief Managed. Not Potter, it's a Loki/Sue rapefic. NWS. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:38 am

From bleachedblackcat:

Quote :
Why do women in these stories all have 'perfect breasts'? What is the perfect breast and how do I tell how unperfect mine are?

Bleachy, we've got it all wrong. We don't need to worry about our imperfect breasts.

I can't believe I didn't see it before, but:

Quote :
Indeed, she was the perfect candidate. Her long brunette hair, her two beautiful hazel doe-like eyes, her exotic bronzed sun kissed coloured skin, finally to her natural beautiful body. Her prefect sized breasts, to he slender waist and curved hips; perfect for child baring. She was indeed a natural beauty with perfect genetics.

She has prefect sized breasts!

Last edited by Summercorn on Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : quotes fix)
Back to top Go down
The Scientist
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
The Scientist

PostSubject: Re: Mischief Managed. Not Potter, it's a Loki/Sue rapefic. NWS.   Mischief Managed. Not Potter, it's a Loki/Sue rapefic. NWS. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 12:44 pm

HAHAHAHAHA!

Somehow, this brings Percy Weasley to mind, going "Excuse me, I'm a school prefect!"

Oh, wow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mischief Managed. Not Potter, it's a Loki/Sue rapefic. NWS.   Mischief Managed. Not Potter, it's a Loki/Sue rapefic. NWS. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mischief Managed. Not Potter, it's a Loki/Sue rapefic. NWS.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2