Why God, Why?

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Return of the Outrageous Lies About the Previous Poster!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
SirDixonDongs
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Outrageous Lies About the Previous Poster!   Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:24 pm

Lady Anne wrote:
SirDixonDongs has a carrot where his penis should be. As a result, he is currently being stalked by guinea pigs.

i thought this was the outrageous lies thread

anyhow

croatian scientists discovered that lampposts were falling down because a chemical in the urine of lady anne was rotting the metal
Back to top Go down
Miss Misery
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Outrageous Lies About the Previous Poster!   Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:40 am

SirDixonDongs has called for slot machines to be installed in every school by 2015.
Back to top Go down
Colchise
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Outrageous Lies About the Previous Poster!   Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:43 pm

MissMisery just LOVES company--it's just too bad that everyone that leaves her dirty house has to wipe their feet BEFORE leaving.

(Damn, this thread was my SHIT back in the day...It's good to be back!)
Back to top Go down
http://bardrinks.com
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Outrageous Lies About the Previous Poster!   Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:05 am

Colchise will succeed Fidel Castro as leader of Cuba.
Back to top Go down
Colchise
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Outrageous Lies About the Previous Poster!   Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:44 am

EileenK-mart will succeed Dubbya as the USA's 'Yosemite Sam" ballot for President.
Back to top Go down
Miss Misery
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Outrageous Lies About the Previous Poster!   Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:47 am

Colchise makes a living selling black market Zumba DVDs.
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Outrageous Lies About the Previous Poster!   Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:53 am

Miss Misery owns 700 pairs of shoes. All black.
Back to top Go down
Colchise
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Outrageous Lies About the Previous Poster!   Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:59 am

EileenK owns a mouth full of wisdom teeth--they call her "smart-mouth"
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Outrageous Lies About the Previous Poster!   Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:49 am

Colchise has no mouth and he must scream.
Back to top Go down
Colchise
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Outrageous Lies About the Previous Poster!   Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:06 am

EileenK98 got her name from the time she flunked k-5 a record 93 times
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Outrageous Lies About the Previous Poster!   Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:33 pm

Colchise lives across the street from me and has his telescope pointed at what he thinks is my bedroom window. Little does he know he's been watching my cat sleep.
Back to top Go down
Colchise
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Outrageous Lies About the Previous Poster!   Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:29 pm

Yep, I DO live across the street from eileenK98, but I THOUGHT I had my telescope aimed for the heavens. Last night, I looked out and saw the constellation of Orion, but then I realized that it was just a close-up of Eileen's ass--the pimples just happen to be in the same pattern.
Back to top Go down
Ratchetmon
The Duke of Spook
The Duke of Spook

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Outrageous Lies About the Previous Poster!   Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:46 pm

Colchise is the creator of mighty putty which actually had a use as a custom sex toy maker but Billy Mays being the non-conformist that he was, decided to advertise it as bonding putty instead.

Mighty Putty can still pull the unborn fetus out of a womb with ease though.

Back to top Go down
Colchise
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Outrageous Lies About the Previous Poster!   Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:41 pm

Racketman is the inventor of the peanut butter and KY Jelly sandwich.

McDonald's recently brought his idea off of him for a cool $200 and a free kid's meal. It's now known worldwide as the McChokeSlider sandwich. Choose from assorted flavors of jellies, too--there's McCherry,McLemon, McStrawberry, McGoofy grape,...and McUnwashed Vagina.
Back to top Go down
SirDixonDongs

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Outrageous Lies About the Previous Poster!   Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:25 am

colchise is amazing in the sack
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Outrageous Lies About the Previous Poster!   Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:40 am

SirDixonDongs keeps his brains in a sack, with his marble collection.
Back to top Go down
Colchise
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Outrageous Lies About the Previous Poster!   Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:12 am

The 80's hit song "Come on Eileen" was actually written FOR EileenK98. Yep, it was a song written by her ex-roommate who always had to beg her to spray after she finished using the toilet.

C'mon, Eileen!
Back to top Go down
Ratchetmon
The Duke of Spook
The Duke of Spook

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Outrageous Lies About the Previous Poster!   Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:27 pm

Colchise once killed a man with nothing more than a Wal-Mart brand bottle of pain killers and a piece of manchego cheese.

The method in which the man was murdered is somewhat a mystery to me but the police reports state that Colchise removed the pills from the bottle, threw them away and put the cheese in the now empty container used the manchego cheese as a propellant to launch the cap of the pill bottle into the forehead of said man. The man then, in a vegetative state at that point, shit his pants. Colchise huffed the piece of shit for a bit then beat the man to death with it.

Pretty wild Colchise. Pretty wild.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Outrageous Lies About the Previous Poster!   Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:32 pm

Ratchetmon is really Mitt Romney.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Outrageous Lies About the Previous Poster!   Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:39 pm

Lady Anne owns a horse named Bronco Bama.
Back to top Go down
Colchise
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Outrageous Lies About the Previous Poster!   Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:21 am

Yep, and EileenK has a horse with a hoarse voice named Horace.
Back to top Go down
Miss Misery
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Outrageous Lies About the Previous Poster!   Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:21 pm

Colchise has a pet great white shark named "Muffin".
Back to top Go down
Colchise
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Outrageous Lies About the Previous Poster!   Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:35 pm

Miss Misery cried after she had her bunion removed the other week. It wasn't because of the pain, but it was because it was her pet. She named her bunion Darrell. They walked together, talked together, read fanfiction together, and even used to have coffee together at the local cafe.

The cashiers would get scared when it was Darrell's turn to order because she'd have to lift her leg and expose her bare foot on the countertop as Darrell--the talking bunion-- asked for his usual "Mocha latte, with extra cream".
Back to top Go down
Ratchetmon
The Duke of Spook
The Duke of Spook

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Outrageous Lies About the Previous Poster!   Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:38 pm

Colchise is secretly the boss for the world's largest mob which is called the NIGGER MOB. the NIGGER MOB is a secret syndicate of; you guessed it, NIGGERS, that spend their time stealing Pokemon from all of the teams that get their asses kicked in the various Pokemon games.

The NIGGER MOB also gets lynched from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Colchise
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Outrageous Lies About the Previous Poster!   Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:50 pm

Ratchetman got his name from the time when he found a doll who was possessed by a Jamaican serial killer. The doll escaped from his box and, while Ratchetmon (real name: Ed Ratchetman) slept peacefully, the doll placed his hand on his forehead and started the chant "Ade DUIE DEMBELLA...GIVE me the power I BEG of you!!!

Clouds gathered, lightning struck, and soon Ratchetmon was born. He woke up with a Jamaican accent, he had Dreadlocks instead of that lame-ass Abercrombie & Fitch bed-head look, he even had his friends start calling him RatchetMON!, he wanted some Red Stripe beer, a beef patty, some weed, and for some reason, he suddenly had kids he didn't know about.

So now he's posting shit here. you've come far, Mr. Ratchetman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Outrageous Lies About the Previous Poster!   

Back to top Go down

Return of the Outrageous Lies About the Previous Poster!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next