Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

No, Hannah, I like books about ANIMALS!

Go down 
+5
DarthDarthington
Kitbug
Jay/Cris
Solitia
Mae Bedlam
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Mae Bedlam
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Mae Bedlam

No, Hannah, I like books about ANIMALS! Empty
PostSubject: No, Hannah, I like books about ANIMALS!   No, Hannah, I like books about ANIMALS! EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 7:56 pm

A classic computer game based on the Biblical account of God taking all the animals from Noah's Ark and throwing them in cannons for his amusement.

"I think you read too many books, Reuben," says the librarian.

And I'm still not sure if Reuben was flushing a toilet behind that desk; all I know is that Hannah's reaction results in a face that still occasionally haunts my dreams to this day.
Back to top Go down
Solitia

Solitia

PostSubject: Re: No, Hannah, I like books about ANIMALS!   No, Hannah, I like books about ANIMALS! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 12:01 am

Wow, that's a special kind of special right there. I almost want to go to the site listed on the vid and play the game. I wouldn't ever need to take drugs. The game designers have done it for me.
Back to top Go down
http://cvmadison.com
Jay/Cris
The Word Police
The Word Police
Jay/Cris

PostSubject: Re: No, Hannah, I like books about ANIMALS!   No, Hannah, I like books about ANIMALS! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 2:07 am

I'm a bit of a language-geek. I like learning new words and can get far too excited about an interesting turn of phrase. So, please, allow to savour my next sentence, for I have assuredly never said it before and will probably never say it again.

Dude, there's a disco-dancing rhinoceros and it's awesome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.crisiks.livejournal.com
Kitbug
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Kitbug

PostSubject: Re: No, Hannah, I like books about ANIMALS!   No, Hannah, I like books about ANIMALS! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 9:16 am

I saw my name in the title and went WAIT WHAT. :|
Back to top Go down
http://kitbug.livejournal.com
DarthDarthington
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
DarthDarthington

PostSubject: Re: No, Hannah, I like books about ANIMALS!   No, Hannah, I like books about ANIMALS! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 10:12 am

What a way to wake up in the morning. Jesus, that was terrible/funny. :lol!:
Back to top Go down
Lembech
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Lembech

PostSubject: Re: No, Hannah, I like books about ANIMALS!   No, Hannah, I like books about ANIMALS! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 10:44 am

Irony is a painting of Einstein in a Christian game.

Did they make this crap using gmod? Why did that lady get turned into a anteater? Also, PIG IN A TOP HAT.
Back to top Go down
DeeDee
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
DeeDee

PostSubject: Re: No, Hannah, I like books about ANIMALS!   No, Hannah, I like books about ANIMALS! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 4:32 pm

Thank you for posting about this! I remember this crazy thing. Maybe it's bad, but I still can't watch Rueben running spastically around the library, or the whole flushing the toilet behind the desk thing, without laughing.

I think Rueben looks a little bit like William Baldwin, which just makes it funnier.

Also, speaking of weird hats on animals, I still can't figure out what's on the rhino's head. Is it a yarmulke?
Back to top Go down
Saki

Saki

PostSubject: Re: No, Hannah, I like books about ANIMALS!   No, Hannah, I like books about ANIMALS! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 11:37 pm

"You need to get a brain, Reuben!"

Obviously the library is sick of putting up with the mentally retarded guy who's always hanging out at the library.

Thanks for posting this, Mae. I've never seen this before, and I always like being WTF-ed out.
Back to top Go down
Scamps

Scamps

PostSubject: Re: No, Hannah, I like books about ANIMALS!   No, Hannah, I like books about ANIMALS! EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 10:09 am

Oh wow, I was actually trying to remember the name of this game so I could google the video a few days ago haha.

I never fail to crack up at the toilet flushing sound-effect as Rueben slowly rises from behind the desk, Also the way he 'races' around the library like he has a stick up his ass is hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Lembech
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Lembech

PostSubject: Re: No, Hannah, I like books about ANIMALS!   No, Hannah, I like books about ANIMALS! EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 10:26 am

I never realized the flushing scene until now. It's so hilariously out-of-place, and Hannah's reaction to it is priceless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No, Hannah, I like books about ANIMALS!   No, Hannah, I like books about ANIMALS! Empty

Back to top Go down

No, Hannah, I like books about ANIMALS!
Page 1 of 1