Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
King Bee
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Cheerleader Slaves   Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:01 pm

Another Golden Oldie.

http://www.asstr.org/~mcstories/CheerleaderSlaves/index.html

Our story starts with a fellow named Bob sitting at a bench in the mall checking out girls:

Quote :
Bob looked across the center court area and saw a beautiful teen girl walking his way. She was gorgeous - long blond hair pulled back in a ponytail, a really pert face with a drop dead gorgeous figure. She had very long legs and what looked like more than adequate boobs. Bob guessed that she was 18 years old.

The girl, named Christy, notices Bob checking her out and naturally get's creep out, but for some reason finds herself starting to think it's pretty keen:

Quote :
Christy started to feel kind of special that he decided to watch her rather than any of the other pretty girls in the mall. She knew that many of the other girls had bigger tits that she did and maybe a more shapely ass than her. But he picked me out, she thought. Christy began to feel a wetness form between her legs. She looked at the man again and began to think how hot he looks. He really is cute, she thought to herself. I wonder what it would be like to be in bed with him?

Christy then begins to find herself walking towards him. She tries her best to fight back but can't help herself has she sits next to him and touch him.

Quote :
She leaned over and gave him a kiss on his cheek. Too bizarre - what is going on here was all that Christy could think about. I've got to get away from him! But rather than leaving, she found herself scooting closer to Bob and resting her hand on his thigh.

"Hello Christy. I bet you are wondering who I am and why you are acting this way. As you have already discovered, my name is Bob and I am your new lord and master."

Christy calls him on his Bullshit and leaves, but Bob decides to teach her a lesson:

Quote :
"I hoped that we would get off to a better start than this but I guess that I need to prove something to you and teach you a lesson. When you walk away from me, you are going to go into the mall rest room. I want you to take off your bra and panties and bring them back to me. You will apologize to me for acting like a little bitch and pledge your undying allegiance to your new Master. You will recognize that you will have to earn the right to ever wear panties and bras again - as a matter of fact, if you try to put one on without earning the right and getting my permission, your tits and cunt will start to burn so badly that you will get them off so fast." Bob calmly told her. "Oh, and by the way, you will take off your bra and panties in the men's room and not in any stall."

Christy all "Fuck you" but finds herself obeying his order:

Quote :
Christy began to walk toward the hallway containing the rest rooms. Try as she might, she could not force her body to walk a different way. Christy kept walking and to her horror, she stopped at the Men's Room door and opened it up and stepped inside. God, I can't believe that I am doing this! Stop. Run out of here. Quit this.

Christy then takes off her clothes and her bra & panties while two guys watch. She tries to make a break for it but finds herself going back to Bob:

Quote :
As she came back into the mall area, she glanced quickly to her left and saw that Bob was still sitting in his place. She turned and began to forcefully walk away from him. Suddenly, she felt inside that this was wrong - she had to go and see him. As a matter of fact, she really wanted to talk with him. She knew that she had to be with him - that Bob was the most important person in her life. Christy turned around and began to move toward the bench where Bob sat.
Quote :
"Master, I am so sorry that I was a bitch with you. Please forgive me. I want to serve you so bad that I will do anything to earn being your slut slave. Here is my bra and panties. I am unworthy of wearing them." Christy reached into her pocket and pulled out her underwear. She handed her bra and panties to Master Bob. In the back of her mind, she was screaming NO NO NO but she could not help herself.

I bet this is what all rape victims think. Anyway, Bob then explains to Christy that he has some kind of special powers that allows him to make people do what ever he wants. He then also explains that the reason he's fucking out with Christy is because he wanted to have his own cheerleader slut slave and thought she fit the profile he wanted. He then demonstrates his powers by making a girl's breast go large.

Quote :
"Let me demonstrate. See that girl over in front of the candle store. She is pretty good looking but has tiny boobs. Let's help her become the girl she wants to be." Christy watched as the front of the girl's t-shirt started to expand. She could tell that the girl could not believe what was happening to her. Her tits kept getting bigger and the girl was getting very uncomfortable as her 34A bra was way too small for the growing boobs and hurting her badly. The girl reached behind her and put her hands up under her top to unhook her bra to get some relief. Her tits continued to push out her t-shirt until they stopped growing at what looked like D cups.

Christy asked him to change her breast back and he says "Nah" because she enjoys her new tits. Bob then does another demonstration by his powers on a girl that he claims is a racist:

Quote :
"See that cute girl over there - the tiny blonde. She must be, what, 20 years old and just has the cutest little body. You know what, she is also a racist - just hates black people. See that janitor over there cleaning up - the big 300 pound black dude? I just implanted the thought in her pretty little head that he is the most sexy and desirable man in the world. As a matter of fact, you can see the way that she is started to rub herself as she gets more and more turned on thinking about this black guy and his big black cock. She can't think about anything other than how much she wants that big dick between her lips and shoved deep in her cunt. She will do anything to get him to take her right now - back in his cleaning room. Watch what happens."

Christy looked on as the cute little blonde approached the huge black janitor. She whispered something in his ear and his eyes got big as saucers. She rubbed her body up against him and Christy saw her put her hand on his crotch. The girl put her arms around the giant black neck and pulled him down so that she could kiss him. Christy watched in horror as the blonde thoroughly French kissed the janitor. She took him by the hand and led him off toward the service area of the mall. The big black man put his hand on her full little ass as they walked off. They disappeared in the service corridor. "I can assure you that right now, if you walked back there, you would find that girl on her knees with her top off and her tits out and his pants pulled down and she is sucking on his huge cock like it is the best thing she has ever had in her mouth. Just to make it easy on her, I eliminated her gag reflex so that she can deep throat his cock and take all nine inches of big black cock. She will hate herself for doing this with a dirty black guy but will be unable to stop herself. As a matter of fact, before he cums, she will quickly strip her jeans and panties off and will offer herself to him doggy style. When he fills her up with his giant cock, she will find herself totally addicted to black cock. She will orgasm over and over again as her pumps away in her. When he is ready to cum, she will pull him out of her cunt and put his cock back between her lips so that he can cum in her mouth. She will think that his cum is the most delicious thing she has ever tasted and will be forever addicted to cum from a black guy's cock. She will never be able to be satisfied by a white cock again and will actually get stomach cramps from any contact with one. She will learn that she is a slave to black cock and cannot get enough of it. Despite the fact that she is racist and hates what she is doing, her sexual needs will make her go out and pick up black men for the sole purpose of satisfying her sexual hunger."

Christy is then horrified by this and fears for her fate.

Quote :
"That is a really good question. You forget that I can sense your thoughts. We are going to have fun. We are going to have fun with your friends on the cheerleading team. You girls are all going to learn to become very, very close to each other and to me. We are going to deal with that asshole of an ex-boyfriend of yours - the starting guard on the basketball team. You are going to experience things that you never dreamed of and you might as well learn to enjoy them, as you will have little free will. I might actually decide to break your free will so that I don't always have to control every action that you take. Just to demonstrate my power, perhaps we should make your boobs a bit bigger. You are what, a B cup. Maybe we should make you a DD." Bob smiled as he watched the front of Christy's top expand out as her tits grew to enormous size.

He then uses his mind to shave her and tell her parents to come up with some kind of story that she'll be sleepover at her friend's house. And that's chapter 1 in a nutshell. There are 9 more chapters.
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat

PostSubject: Re: Cheerleader Slaves   Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:41 am

What I want to know is, how does he make their boobs bigger with the power of his mind? scratch
Back to top Go down
littledorrit
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Cheerleader Slaves   Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:40 am

King Bee wrote:

Quote :
She had very long legs and what looked like more than adequate boobs. Bob guessed that she was 18 years old.

BEN STEIN VOICE.

Does this guy realize that if he can grow someone's boobs from yards away, de-racist random ladies in the mall, and make sex slaves, he could probably rule the world for good or evil? Who gets thought-planting and long-distance matter manipulation powers and says, "okay, I'll just use this to get laid"? I'm imagining a fanservicey anime set at Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters.
Back to top Go down
Howithurts
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Cheerleader Slaves   Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:26 am

Sounds like a troll.
Back to top Go down
King Bee
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Cheerleader Slaves   Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:25 am

Chapter 2: Enslaving Christy

I'm going to be skipping around this one a bit. Chapter 2 picks up where we last left off at the end of Chapter 1 with Christy on her way home to pack up for her weekend at Bobs. On the way home, has the incredible urge to masturbate but can't. So, she packs up, goes to Bob house, and waits for him to answer:

Quote :
Soon the door opened and Master Bob stood there. "You've done pretty good, Christy. You look really hot and sexy in your little cheerleader outfit. I love the skirt. But you have not followed all your instructions. Remember I told you to arrive like a bitch in heat. You know what a bitch is, don't you?"

Oh, I forgot to include in the last chapter that Bob told her to show like a "Bitch in heat" and when he says a "Bitch in heat" he means a "Bitch in heat"!

Quote :
Bob said, "Of course. What are you doing acting like a human girl? You are a bitch in heat!" Christy resisted with all of her willpower. I will not debase myself any more than I already have, she thought. Suddenly, she felt Master Bob's will force itself on her. Slowly, she sank to her knees and then to all fours. She found she could not speak but only bark or utter a growl. Master Bob told her to heel and she found herself trotting into the house following her Master. Christy could have cared less who saw her from the street drop to her knees and become a bitch dog for her Master.

Bob then explains to her that the reason he turned her into a dog is part of his plan to break her and make her into his perfect slave. He then shows her what will happen if he disobeys her:

Quote :
Bob then walked over and opened the door to the room. In trotted two large German Shepards. "Christy, meet Duke and King. If you don't learn to be my good slave, these two dogs will be your new masters. How would you feel about that?" Christy could only utter a low growl. "Just so you know what your life would be like, let's spend a little time getting to know your potential Masters. Why don't you get back up on all fours, girl"?

I think you can see where this is going:

Quote :
Duke and King quickly picked up her scent and rushed over to her. Duke pushed his long snout between her legs and sniffed at her cunt. His long, wet tongue started to lick at her naked sex. Christy started to whimper like a dog. She found herself spreading her legs wide so that Duke would have easier access to her throbbing cunt. King walked over in front of her and started licking her face. Christy found herself responding to her dog master and began to lick him back. She was getting turned on licking the big dog's snout and coming in contact with his tongue.

Bob makes her have a threeways with his dogs to show her her alternative fate if she ever acts insubordinate to him. To drive the point home, she (and we) get to meet another vic-- er, I mean, former slave:

Quote :
Christy looked in the kennel as King and Duke ran in. There was another girl who was probably a very pretty girl in the kennel. She was totally naked. When Christy looked closer, the girl was on all fours and had a dog collar on. There were four small German Shepard puppies in front of her. The girl was licking them - obviously cleaning them as a dog bitch mother would do to her puppies. When Duke and King entered the kennel, the girl turned to them and began to wag her ass - clearly excited to see the two dogs enter.

Say Hello to Jennifer!:

Quote :
"This is or was Jennifer. She could have been a very happy and fulfilled girl. Instead, she chose to reject her life as a slave and to be insubordinate. She is now a very happy and fulfilled bitch. She is mated to both Duke and King. She gets fucked by each of them every day and she loves it. See how she is wagging her ass in happiness. I changed her anatomy a bit so that she could conceive puppies and carry them in her womb. This is her second litter of puppies that she has born. The rest of them were sold to a pet shop to get rid of. Her new puppies will be leaving soon and she will be getting knocked up again and having another litter soon. This is her new life - to be King and Duke's bitch. It could be yours too if you are not accepting of your new role. And I mean accepting now!"

Scared of her suppose fate, Christy agrees full hearty to be Bob's slaves. Bob sends to her get dress and when she does, she comes back down stairs and promises Bob her undying loyalty:

Quote :
"Master, please take me and fuck me. I am your little fuck slave. I will do anything to please you. I want your big, beautiful cock in my unworthy cunt. I can't wait to feel how good your cock will feel inside me - fucking my cunt. My tight little twat will be so good for you. Before you fuck me, I will get you warmed up by giving you the best blowjob that you have ever had. I will lick your cock lovingly with my warm, wet tongue and get you all hard. I'll take your big beautiful balls into my mouth and suck them until they are all warm and the cum inside them is hot. I'll then take your cock and deep throat it - swallowing your entire length down my throat. My tongue will play over your cock as you face fuck me. I can't wait to taste your delicious cum as it shoots in my mouth and I eagerly swallow it down my slutty throat. I'll then take your big cock and stick it in my tight cunt. I will give you the best fucking you have ever had. Your big cock will piston in and out of my tiny cunt - filling me up with your huge meat. I will love the feeling of your cock in my cunt - my master's seed ready to spew into my vagina and womb. You will make me a complete girl - a real slut for you."

This is like reading a To Do List.

Quote :
Soon, Bob could not hold back anymore. He began shooting his semen into the slave's mouth. She eagerly sucked all of it in and swallowed it without question. He knew it was an enormous load - he had altered his own anatomy to produce huge amounts of cum.

Yeah, so Chapter 2 ends with Christy giving Bob a blowjob, him happy with his new slave.
Back to top Go down
Nihilist
Serial Troll
Serial Troll

PostSubject: Re: Cheerleader Slaves   Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:24 am

Eh, Taboo magazine type of material. Extremely subby women. And tit inflation is definitely possible with needles and IV bags of saline solution. I can't speak for its safety but it's been done.
Its all so much more boring to me now that my M.O. is about selling as much of this kind of thing as possible.
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction

PostSubject: Re: Cheerleader Slaves   Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:44 pm

I reposted this on a kink forum I frequent. Let's see what they make of it.
Back to top Go down
King Bee
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Cheerleader Slaves   Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:44 pm

Chapter 3: Capturing Chad.

You see, Christy had a boyfriend, named Chad who was a dick to her. This chapter is about Christy and Bob breaking Chad into a slave too. But first, we get treated to a scene where Christy cleans off Bob's dick:

Quote :
Christy was cleaning her Master's cock off with her tongue. She simply could not get enough of his taste and she could not believe how delicious his cum was.

Tastes like the fourth flavor.

Quote :
Bob loved the look of his pretty slave Christy as she slowly cleaned his cock with her mouth.

Bet it's going to smell like lemons.

Quote :
He could not wait to enslave more of the cheerleader squad. Christy was going to be joined by her teammates and they were all going to have lots of fun with each other.

Uh oh.

Quote :
h, yes Master. Please fuck your slave's ass. My ass belongs to you. I want to feel your big cock in my asshole as you ram in and out of me. Please fuck my ass. Please!" Bob pushed his cock slowly into her ass. He met her resistance and then pushed past her ring. Christy felt like she was being split apart. The cock was so big in her ass. Suddenly, she felt Bob push into her ass with full force. He was all the way inside of her.

*Tries to pull out* "Uh oh, I'm stuck." *Tries to pull out some more. Picks up and dials number on phone.* "Hello? Yes... yes it's inside an ass this time"

Quote :
Bob began to fuck her ass - ramming in and out of her shit hole. Christy began to react to his fucking by pushing her ass up against him. It felt so good to be ass fucked! Bob kept accelerating his motion. He fucked her harder and harder. Suddenly, Christy felt him explode in her ass. His semen flooded into her ass. It felt so good to Christy to have the Master's cum in her ass.

Keep in mind, he's doing this without lube. Hell, knowing Bob, he probably just used his powers do Christy's ass didn't need lubricant for anal sex.

Quote :
"Clean my cock off with your mouth, bitch". Christy was only too happy to obey her Master. She leaned over and took his slime and shit covered cock into her mouth.

There's nothing like erotic description. Really, there's nothing like it. Anyway, after this, Bob and Christy go to bed and Bob makes Christy tell him about her ex-boyfriend. Apparently, he's a playboy who treats girls like shit and even tried to rape Christy. Bob promises her that tell will have fun with him. Next few paragraphs has Christy liking Bob's dick, taking a shower, and getting dress in some of the most skimpyous clothes ever. Than Chad shows up:

Quote :
Chad rechecked the address that Christy gave him. Yep - this is it. I knew this bitch would come crawling back to me. Once she tasted my cock, no one else could measure up. I can't wait to get in her pants again.

So he comes in and meets Christy. Then he meets Bob:

Quote :
Chad saw that there was another guy in the room. "Who the fuck are you, man?"

Bob chuckled to himself and thought how much fun it was going to be to break this jerk. "You can call me Master," Bob told Chad. "Yeah, right. Come on Christy. Lets blow this joint and go have some fun. Screw you creep!" As Chad turned to walk out, he found his legs give out and he ended up on his knees. What is this bullshit, he thought to himself. He felt himself saying, "Oh god Master. I am so sorry I talked that way to you. Please forgive me and punish me for acting like an asshole." Chad lowered his eyes.

Bob then gives Chad a spanking.

Quote :
Bob looked at Chad. "You will never talk to me like that again. You are acting like a child. You need to get your behind spanked. I want you to take down your pants and lay over my lap so that you can take your punishment like a good boy." Chad tried to stop himself but felt him stand up and unbutton his jeans. He pulled them down around his ankles. He then tried hard not to but found his hands hooked on the waistband of his boxers and pulled them down also. He looked down at his normally 8 inch cock and saw this little tiny cock poking out. It could not be more that 3 inches long.

Bob also shrinks his dick.

Quote :
He was now laying on Master's lap like a little child ready to get his bare butt spanked. Master raised his hand and began to spank Chad's exposed ass. He slapped it over and over and it became redder and redder. "I want to hear you crying like the little boy you are," said Bob. Chad tried hard not to give into this sadistic asshole.

That's it Chad. Fight it!

Quote :
Suddenly, Chad felt he could not help it. He began to sob and cry like a baby boy. "Please don't hit me any more. I will be a good boy." Chad felt the tears gushing out of his eyes as he sobbed like a five year old. "I'll be good. Please let me be a good boy."

Oh well.

Quote :
Although in his subconscious Chad was still very much a macho male, Bob was beginning to imprint a desire to explore his bisexual side. And not just in sensitivity. Bob changed Chad's view of desirable sex. Whereas in the past he would look at every girl and grade their tits and ass and wonder how good a fuck they would be, he now would notice their clothes and makeup and how good they look in their outfits. He would start to notice boys now. He would look at their tight asses and at their crotches. He would wonder how big their cocks were and what they would taste like. He would wonder what it would be like to have them hold him tight and put their arms around him.

Yeah, Bob is making Chad gay.

Quote :
Chad looked over at Christy. Whereas five minutes ago, he thought about how good it was going to be to fuck her, he was now looking at her outfit. What a cute top, he thought. And I just love that skirt. It is so pretty on her.

And the shoes are adorable.

Quote :
"Crawl over her on your knees, boy" he heard Bob say. Chad could not stop himself from dropping to his knees and crawling over to his new Master. As he approached Master, he lowered his head in a submissive pose. Bob knew that this former cock hound was going to be fun to play with. He began to rub his cock through his jeans up against Chad's face. You love this and can't wait to be a sissy cocksucker, Bob imprinted on Chad's mind.

Yeah, Bob makes Chad suck his dick.

Quote :
Bob smiled as he looked down at Chad kissing his cock. "Pull my briefs down and give me the best blow job you can give." Chad gently pulled Master's white briefs down his legs and then sat back up. He leaned forward and took Master's big, beautiful cock into his mouth. He could not believe how good it tasted on his tongue. Chad began to give Master a tongue bath, licking the head of his cock and up and down his long, thick shaft. He took special care to run his tongue all over Master's big balls and loved the feel of the balls on his mouth. Chad then took Master's huge cock into his mouth. He did not know that Bob had used his powers to suppress his gag reflect but also to give him the skills of the best porn actress at sucking cock. Chad only knew how much he loved the feeling of Master's cock as it slid between his lips and down his throat. He wanted so much to take all of it in his mouth. Chad bobbed up and down, taking more and more of it in. Finally, he was able to take all of the big cock in his mouth and felt his nose pushing up against Master's delightful pubic hair.

Good to know Bob is so versatile.

Quote :
Chad summoned up all of his inner toughness. "Fuck you, man. There is no way this is going to happen. I don't like guys like that. You can't make me do this. I will not be a sissy for you and there is no way I will ever call you Master. I'm out of here!"

Chad tries to fight back, but falls under Bob's control.

Quote :
He felt Bob's power controlling him. "Bitches do not wear clothes." Chad literally ripped off his clothes and got naked before resuming his position on his knees. "Bitches get down on their hands and knees." Chad fell forward and got on his hands and knees. "Christy needed to see what her life could be like if she did not enthusiastically become my slave. Its obvious that you need a lesson too!" Bob walked over to the door and opened it. In came two giant German Shepards.

Guess whose back for round two.

Quote :
He felt King jump up on his back and lock his paws around Chad. He felt King's dog cock at the entrance to his ass. Oh, please, please push it in me and fuck me, he thought. King began to thrust his cock into this new bitch's sex. He thrust it further and further in until this bitch was taking his entire cock in his sex. Chad was in ecstasy. It felt so good to be getting fucked by this big handsome dog.

Chad then has a threeways with the dogs.

Quote :
Bob looked down at Chad. He loved watching this cock hound jock get his just rewards. "Sit up, bitch. You have a choice. You can be a dog bitch for the rest of your life. I can change your body to have a vagina and change your insides so that these dogs can fuck you and you can carry their litters of puppies. You will nurse them and then repeat the cycle. I will change your mind so that you love it and can think of nothing other than being their pleasure bitch. Or you can start right now on a journey to becoming a sissy boy - wanting always to please boys and pleasure boys like a girl. You can decide - these are your only two choices and you must convince me that you want the fate that you choose."

Guess what Chad chooses.

Quote :
"Master Bob, please let me become a sissy. I want to be a fag - more girl than boy. I want to wear new clothes and dress very attractive for my boyfriends. I want to suck my boyfriend's big cocks and let them fuck me in my ass. Please let me become a fag. I will serve you and Mistress Christy and do anything you order me to do. I will be the best little sissy ever. Please, Master. I beg you."

Christy makes Chad give her a Rim Job and then the two of decide to go shopping. And that's Chapter 3.
Back to top Go down
Howithurts
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Cheerleader Slaves   Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:24 pm

Looks like a troll fic designed to make people rage.
Back to top Go down
karmyn31
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Cheerleader Slaves   Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:00 pm

If Bob made Chad suck him, wouldn't that make Bob at least bi?

Perhaps I'm overthinking this.
Back to top Go down
King Bee
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Cheerleader Slaves   Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:37 pm

Chapter 4: Chad's Transformation

Not much really happens in this chapter, most of it involves shopping and blowjobs. It's starts off with Christy and Chad about to go shopping.

Quote :
Christy was going to ask Master to give him a new boyfriend also - Lance Peterson. Lance was one of the school's clearly gay kids - the exact opposite of Chad. Whereas Chad was a real jock, Lance was no athlete. He was a small slender guy with acne all over his face. The perfect new boyfriend for this new fag!

Whatever happen to not judging a book by it's cover. And, and to further humiliate Chad, he uses his powers to make his butt bigger, his body softer, and make him think sex with women is gross:

Quote :
Chad was getting really sick. These thoughts of a naked girl were making him so ill that he tried to put them out of his mind. But Master would not stop. "She walks over to you and kneels in front of you. She takes your cock in her mouth and begins to suck you off. She takes your entire cock in her mouth and licks and sucks it. She then releases your cock from he hot mouth and asks you to fuck her cunt. She turns around and bends over so that you can take her doggy style. You put you cock in her juicy cunt and start to fuck her." Chad was so sick. This was awful thinking about sex with a girl. He screamed, "Please stop. Don't make me fuck her. I hate sex with girls. They make me sick even thinking about it."

Het is so ew. Slash is great!

Quote :
"He then turns to you. You sink to your knees and reach out to touch his throbbing cock. You know that you were born to be a cocksucker and you always want to give your lover the best blowjob he has ever had. You lean forward and take his hot cock in your mouth. The first taste of it is so awesome. You are feeling so much pleasure from sucking this man off that you know you have to experience it all the time. You take the cock down your throat and you are an accomplished cocksucking fag. You love the feeling of having a cock in your mouth. The man then removes his cock from your sissy mouth and moved behind you. He positions his cock at the entrance to your puckered asshole. You smile in anticipation and when the man pushes his cock into your ass, you almost faint from the excitement of being butt fucked by your male lover. He continues to push his big cock into your ass and it never hurts. As he inserts his entire cock in your ass, you feel so fulfilled. You know that you were meant to be fucked by men. You love the feel of a cock inside you and your pleasure continues to increase. When he accelerates his fucking of your ass, you find yourself meeting his fucking action with your own ass movement. You can't wait for him to explode in your ass and fill you up with his delicious cum. When you feel him begin to cum in your ass, you experience the best orgasm that you have ever had in your life. You know that his is what you were born to do and you love it. You love to be a fag and love to dress like the most flaming sissy fag you can imagine".

Bob is please with this.

Quote :
He would not be able to keep his eyes off their bodies and would always be thinking about how it would feel to be fucked by almost any man he come in contact with. He would be nearly perpetually thinking about man-to-man sex 24/7. But Master Bob was diabolical. He wanted Chad to feel all this in his outward mind but inside, he wanted Chad to still be the old Chad and to be sickened and horrified by his actions with other men.

Yeah, Bob a douche, but what's new?

So, they do some shopping and then run into a student from a rival school.

Quote :
Hank Smith, on their main opponent's basketball team coming toward them. He whispered to Mistress that they needed to hurry past him. Christy would have none of that. She waved to Hank who of course stopped to talk to this attractive blonde. Christy introduced herself to Hank who was immediately excited to find out that she was a cheerleader. She then introduced Chad. "Hank - you probably remember Chad Pierson, your opposing guard in last week's game."

Hank then humiliates Chad and Christy gives Hank an idea.

Quote :
"You know, Hank. Chad here is actually very gay and gives one awesome blowjob. He is one of the best cocksuckers you will ever find. I bet he would be willing to give you one right now, wouldn't you Chad?" As much as he hated it, Chad nodded eagerly. He really did want to taste Hank's dick in his mouth and wondered if it would taste different than Master Bob's did. Hank looked over at Chad. "I don't know. I'm not gay like this sissy must be. He does look like he has cocksucker lips. I bet he really does give great head. Any guy who would go to the mall dressed up like that must be a fag. You know, I never turn down a freebie so maybe I should have this sissy suck me off!"

So everybody is Bi.

Quote :
Chad gave Hank the best tongue bath he could and then took his cock into his mouth. He began to slowly bob up and down on it - taking a little more into his mouth each time. Finally, he was able to completely deep throat Hank's cock. Hank looked down at this sissy giving him the best blowjob he had ever had! It felt awesome.

I bet it did.

Quote :
Chad was sucking faster and harder on the cock. He loved the taste of cock in his mouth and throat. He loved being a cocksucking fag. He felt Hank tense up and then suddenly, the cock began to erupt in his mouth with the delicious cum. Chad furiously sucked and swallowed as hard as he could. He didn't want to miss out on even one drop of Hank's precious sperm. He loved the taste of the gooey cum going down his throat and into his stomach. He could suck on Hank's cock all day. He dreamily let it slip out of his mouth and slowly and lovingly licked it clean. He hoped that Hank felt like he had got a great blowjob!

Remember, this is happening in public.

Quote :
Hank looked down at the sissy and said, "What a great cocksucker! Wait until I tell the rest of the team that I just got the best blow job in my life from the fag guard from Jefferson High."

Christy looked over at Hank. "You know what, I bet that Chad here would love to give a blow job to every member of your team. You know, kind of an apology for beating you guys last week. I guarantee you, Chad will give your entire team as good a blowjob as you just got. If not, you guys can all fuck him in his ass! How about it Chad? Shall we plan this for next Saturday morning?" Chad felt like he was now being prostituted out!

Either way, it's fifty bucks.

Quote :
He told them to both crawl over to him and give him a blowjob

I guess Bob is Bi. So he makes them both give him a blowjob and tells them his new orders. FOr Christy:

Quote :
Bob began. "Christy, when you go back to school on Monday, you will dress a bit more sexy than usual. You will only wear short skirts from now on. I give you permission to wear your bras and panties but only thongs and only very sexy undies. Remember, my cock is the only cock for you so you will pay no attention to any of the boys at school. However, you will start to look at other girl's tits and asses like you never have before. Even though you will hate it, you will not be able to help yourself as you begin to realize that you are bisexual. The thought of kissing another girl will turn you on. You will want to caress their soft skin. You would love to suck a girl's tits and caress her boobs. The thought of eating another girl's pussy gets your own cunt hot and wet. Even though inside you hate this idea, you will not be able to stop yourself from having these thoughts and getting wet. When you are around pretty girls, your panties will be sopping wet from your juices flowing out from your cunt. You are especially attracted to the other members of the cheerleading squad. When you girls are changing into your uniforms or showering, it will be all you can do to not drop to your knees and eat out another girl. You will find yourself touching other girls - not enough to turn them off but you will caress their hair and shoulder and touch their arm. You will occasionally brush your arm on their ass and you will almost cum in your panties when that happens. You will like to hug them so that you can feel their tits up against your own sensitive tits. On Wednesday, you will bring the entire cheerleading team to my house. You will tell them it is a party and that they all need to wear their cheerleading uniforms."

For Chad:

Quote :
"Chad, when you go home tonight, you will take all of your new clothes. You will find that your parents already know that you are gay. They will support you because you will become the fag sissy they always wanted. On Monday, you will dress in a pair of your new low rider jeans and t-shirt. You will wear a pair of your new thong underwear under your jeans. You will find that your hair will begin to grow out quite fast this week. I have also slowed your pathetic little balls from producing testosterone." Bob looked down at his slaves who continued to suck on his cock for all they were worth. "At lunch on Monday, you will sit with Lance Peterson. You will think that Lance is the most handsome and sexy guy you have ever seen. You will start to seduce Lance; slowly at first with a little flirting but over the next 2 days, you will be very overt. On Tuesday, you will continue to seduce Lance. At basketball practice, you'll slowly start to dribble and shoot like a girl does. At night, you will shave all the hair below your neck off your body except for a little tuft of hair above your little cockette - like a porn actress. On Wednesday, you will fully seduce Lance and take him over to your house after school. Your parents will think nothing of it. Lance is the most important person in your life except for Master and Mistress. You will beg him to make you his bitch. You will let him take you as many times as he likes in both your mouth and ass. You'll beg him to spend the night with you and you will love the feeling of sleeping in his arms. You will repeat this over Thursday and Friday. On Saturday morning, you have three appointments. The first is your agreement to give every player on your opposing team the best blowjob you can. Christy will take you to fulfill that promise that you made. At 2PM, you have an appointment to get your hair done in a femmy-male kind of style. At 6 in the evening, I've made an appointment at Best Tattoo for you to get some tattoos that I have picked out and a piercing or two. That evening, you will pick up Lance and take him out to dinner. Afterwards, you will go back to your house and give him the best sex possible. On Sunday, you will come over here for your next week's instructions. The best part of this is that deep inside your mind, you hate all this, you don't want to do any of it but you are totally powerless to stop. On the outside you will be faggy and cuddly and enjoying everything I have laid out for you but in the inside, you will hate every minute of it."

And then Christy shares Bob's cum with Chad.

Quote :
Christy took all of his cum and held it in her mouth. She then pushed Chad down on his back and let Master Bob's delicious seed drip from her mouth into Chad's. He then swallowed every delightful drop of it.

Quote :
Inside, Chad was a mess - totally horrified at what lay ahead of him. Even as he was reveling in the taste of Master's cum, Chad was also dreading all that lay ahead of him.

I'm dreading what I'm going to read in the next 6 chapters.
Back to top Go down
Howithurts
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Cheerleader Slaves   Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:21 pm

Love your snark, but for some reason, this just disgusts me. No more reading for HIH.
Back to top Go down
littledorrit
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Cheerleader Slaves   Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:07 pm

Yeah, I can handle a lot of things. I read Lolita, a novel that many, many people find too triggering, and appreciated it as literature. I can read "bodily excretion" stories on weepingcock for the lulz. My actual turn-ons are pretty vanilla and par for the course for a bisexual female, but not much really, truly upsets me so much I have to stop reading no matter what.

Sexual slavery is one of the exceptions. This fic is obviously a man's writing, but for some godforsaken reason, it's a common scenario for women's erotica: a woman is kidnapped, imprisoned, and raped, and she gets Stockholm syndrome finds she loves the unsafe, insane, nonconsensual sex she's having with her captor. I think I have a base fear of being deprived of my rights for an extended period that makes this my big squick (if given the grim choice of being raped and let go or being confined to a cage for weeks but not assaulted, I would, after much weeping and wailing, choose to be raped). Urgh, HATE IT! It happens to economically exploited girls around the world all the time? Urgh, HATE IT DOUBLE!

Stop human trafficking!
Back to top Go down
King Bee
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Cheerleader Slaves   Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:56 pm

Chapter 5: Christy Goes Back to School

This chapter starts off with Christy waking out all bright-eyed and bushy tailed.

Quote :
Master made her happy and doing whatever he wanted her to do was all she desired now. She could not wait to get through school today since she would see Master after school and would serve him. Christy knew that she had to have a load of Master's cum in at least one of her holes or else she would get very sick.

A Spoonful of cum helps the medicine go down
The medicine go down-wown
The medicine go down
Just a spoonful of cum helps the medicine go down
In a most delightful way

So, Christy takes a shower, gets dress, and then goes to meet her parents, who know about "Master" Bob.

Quote :
Her mother even said, "We are so proud that you are becoming Master Bob's little fuck slave. While you were out shopping with that little sissy Chad, Master Bob visited us here. He told us that things would be very different here. He took you father into the bedroom and worked with him around the changes that would happen in our household. He helped your father to understand his new place in our relationship and how he was going to become a much more feminine person. You will also be so proud of your father's progress."

Bob makes Christy's dad a tranny, saying this is done to make sure Christy remains an obedient slave.

Quote :
Master Bob said if you are not the most cooperative and adoring slave for him, he will make these changes to your father permanent and he will become a sissy slave for Master"

Yeah, it's not enough he fucking around with Christy, he has to mess with her home life was well. So, Christy goes to school.

Quote :
She could feel the eyes of all the guys on her but she gave them no thought at all. She even noticed her teacher, Mr. Phillips, eying her legs under her short skirt.

Mr. Philips: Me no pedo.

Then Christy sees her friend Susie and realizes how sexy she is.

Quote :
For her part, Christy could not keep her eyes off her friend Susie. She was wearing the tightest pair of jeans and Christy loved the way they hugged her cute, round ass. She had never noticed other girls like this before. Inside she couldn't understand these feelings. She certainly wasn't a lesbian or anything. She never ever had sexual thoughts about another girl and now her she was noticing Susie's cute ass. She actually felt her cunt start to get wet just thinking about Susie and her ass. She told herself to stop but could not. All during class, she kept sneaking glances over at Susie. She loved the way her friend would lean over on her desk and her boobs would get compressed against the table. God, those boobs are sooo hot looking, Christy thought to herself.

It goes on like for a while, Christy sees other girls, get's sexually turned on, and uses every ounce of her will to keep herself from ejaculating.

Quote :
Inside she was horrified at these desires but outside, well, she just wanted to kiss and hug and suck their tits and eat their pussies.

Mmmm, Roast Pussy covered in a cream sauce, sprinkled with lat leaf parsley, and a dash of red peppers.

So Christy invites the girls to a party (Really Bob's house) and then goes to Bob's house to pleasure him.

Quote :
Bob told Christy, "You have been a good slut girl today. I'll let you select how you want to be fucked."

Christy was thrilled that Master Bob would be so kind as to let her make the decision. She loved the thought of his big cock in her mouth and swallowing all of his delicious cum down her throat. But she also loved the thought of having him fucking her cunt and feeling his huge cock deep inside her womb.

You know it's not bad porn until the word "Womb" is used. So, decides to go for anal sex and then goes home. That night, Christy decides to go against some of Bob's orders.

Quote :
Inside her head, she hated these thoughts. She definitely was no lesbian and she did not want to make out with another girl. She was going to fight Master Bob on this. She loved serving him but she did not want to become a fuck toy for other girls.

You GO Girl. So Christy goes to school the next day, nearly goes into a coma seeing all those naked cheerleaders in the shower and goes straight home to her home instead of Bob's.

Quote :
She began to get sick to her stomach and started to chill. It was just like withdraw symptoms that she had read that drug addicts had when they went off of drugs. Suddenly, Christy remembered that Master Bob told her that she was now addicted to his semen and that she had to get at least one of her holes filled up with his cum each day.

Yeah, she forgot that little detail. Unable to take it anymore, she goes straight to Bob's house.

Quote :
Bob smiled as he looked down at the desperate blonde. She looked so cute on her knees in her little top and skirt. He had expected this to happen today. Bob had relaxed his mind control powers on Christy. He wanted to see what would happen and how far she would push it. Bob did not want to have to totally control Christy but wanted her to exert her own control over her thoughts to - just as long as they coincided with his desires!

Ahh, good to know Bob's sadism has no bounds.

Quote :
"You have been a very bad slut to have defied me. You have been a very bad girl. Bad girls can face punishment. Maybe I should just send you home and let the pain in your stomach get worse and worse until you are sent to the hospital. Of course, they won't be able to help you because only my semen can end the pain. But you have not earned it, slut."

But he thinks of something more cruel.

Quote :
Or maybe I should punish your parents for this transgression. I can make the permanent changes to your father and start him down the path to permanent girlhood. I'll make his boobs grow out to huge proportions and round his ass just like a porn star. I'll give him cocksucking lips and make him want to be a sissy cocksucker for the rest of his life. He'll dress like a whore and spend his days at adult bookstores trying to pick up men to satisfy his need for a cock in his mouth or ass. And your mother - I'll turn her into a bisexual whore. She will spend her days walking the streets so that she can turn tricks to support her new cocaine habit. She will become a specialist in being white meat for black guys. Is that what you want? Because this is the future that your defiance is creating."

Bolding mines. I'm beginning to wonder if Bob or the author has something against interracial couples. Christy then swears to be the best slave possible and promises to obey ALL of Bob's orders.

Quote :
Bob knew that the pretty cheerleader was broken. With the light mind control and the horrible scenarios for her future, he knew that she would become his slave without his prodding and would do anything her asked her. She was pathetically holding on to his ankles as she licked his feet. Yes, she was now permanently his. No one or nothing could break the bond in her mind to her Master.

So Bob decides to punish her by giving her a spanking.

Quote :
Bob began to spank the cheerleader's ass. He loved the look of the sexy girl on his lap acting like a little girl. At some point in time, he may actually regress her age and make her a little girl for a while.

As if Bob couldn't get any more creepy. So, they have vaginal sex, and then Christy goes home and has a wet dream about her cheerleader friends. The next day, Christy watches the girls shower and then they drive to Bob's place. Chapter 5 ends with this:

Quote :
Christy pulled up at Master Bob's house and the girls all ran up to the front door. Christy opened the door and led the girls into the living room. What they saw was Bob sitting in his chair. "Welcome girls. Christy told me you would be the most beautiful cheerleaders that I have ever seen. She did not exaggerate. You are all going to be the most exquisite and beautiful harem of slaves that anyone can imagine. Welcome to your new life. You may all call me Master Bob!"
Back to top Go down
King Bee
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Cheerleader Slaves   Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:16 pm

Chapter 6:Chad's Humiliation

Yes, before we get to see Bob make a harem, we get to see how Chad was effected by Bob. It wakes up with Chad waking up from what he thinks is a dream:

Quote :
Chad woke up on Monday morning with a headache. What a weird dream, he thought to himself! I can't believe that I would ever dream about anything as gay as that dream. It was so weird - this Master Bob guy, being fucked by a couple of dogs, sucking on Master's cock, going shopping with Christy for new clothes, sucking off the starting guard on Arlington's basketball team and then sucking off Master's cock and sharing it with Christy. Too strange!

Chad goes to take a shower and discovers how he suddenly has taken on interest in his personal hygiene and that his parents are cool with his new lifestyle. He goes to schools and discovers that any sexual thoughts about girls makes him sick and that any thoughts about boys turn him on.

Quote :
I can't wait to get to school. I'm going to get into one of those cheerleader's pants tonight. Suddenly, he got real sick to his stomach. He couldn't stand it. His mind was focused upon a naked cheerleader's cute ass and it was making him sick. Chad then remembered his dream and sucking off a guy's cock. As the image replaced the girl's image in his mind, the sickness left and Chad began to get really turned on. His little dick started to get hard. Chad didn't seem to even notice that his cock had shrunk to the size of a five year olds' dick.

I think 5 year olds' dicks are bigger.

Quote :
He fully intended to sit with his buds on the basketball team but then he saw Lance Peterson sitting in the corner by himself. Chad would normally never give Lance the time of day except to give the queer a hard time. But today, well, Chad saw Lance in an entirely new light. He could not believe how handsome Lance was and how hot his body was.

Pimples and twiggy limps are a MAJOR turn-on. So, they start talking and the entire cafeteria notices.

Quote :
It did not go unnoticed in the lunchroom. Why was the school's number one jock dressed like a queer and now sitting down engaged in a very friendly discussion with the gay guy Lance?

Gay Guy Lance!

This was the best picture I could find. He's the one in the towel.

So, Chad finds himself falling with love with Lance and doesn't mind that his friends, or should I say old friends, are calling him names like Fairy and Fag. So Chad and Lance meet up at lunch again and Lance discovers he is going through some changes.

Quote :
Lance also felt different. Whereas in the past he was a very docile person, he started to feel very dominant. Whereas before he was considered a weakling, for some reason his body was really toning up and getting muscular. His dick had even grown and looked to be nearly nine inches long when hard!

Seme/Uke at it's finest.

Quote :
He had no idea that Bob was making these changes happen.

So, wait, is Bob at the school or does his powers allow him to use his powers that far.

Quote :
Lance began to think about Chad as becoming his little bitch toy. He thought Chad might be fun to be a fuck boy for him and a cum receptacle for Lance. He could not believe how overtly gay Chad had become.

Neither can Chad.

Quote :
"If this is what you want, I want you to shave your body below your neck tonight. The only hair I want to see on you is a little tuft of hair above your pathetic dick - you know, like a porn star. And I want you to wear something really sexy and really gay tomorrow to show me you really want me to take you. Now, come over here and give me a kiss."

It doesn't say, but I think Bob is the one making Lance say all this.

Quote :
He felt Lance force his mouth open and felt his tongue explore his mouth.

Unfortunately, he couldn't find the ancient idol.

Quote :
The entire lunchroom looked at the two fags making out. Most were almost sickened by this display of gay passion.

Either these kids have nothing better to do with their time or this fics takes place in the Glee universe.

So Chad goes to Basketball, gets turned on seeing the boys in the shower and discovers he has lost his upper body strength.

Quote :
He was shooting foul shots (or at least trying to) when the rest of the team arrived on the court. "Look at the sissy fag. He even shoots like a girl!" It was true. Try as he might, Chad was shooting the ball just like a girl would. It was like he had not strength as most of the time he had trouble even getting the ball to the net. The team began to scrimmage and Chad was awful. He ran like a girl and shot like a girl. The rest of the team kept calling him a fag and a sissy.

Ukefication at it's finest. So the other players make fun of Chad, he cries, and runs to Lance.

Quote :
Lance was now going to be the dominant one finally; in fact, he was feeling so dominant now and could not wait to break this new boy toy down and make him his personal fuck slave.

Gotta work out the bugs. So they go to Lance house and have gay sex, where they make it a routine. Chapter 6 then ends with this:

Quote :
Chad was getting out of the shower when he heard a knock on his bedroom door. It was Christy. "You do remember your appointments today, don't you? And your first one is with the Arlington basketball team. I thought that they might like to get a blowjob from a cheerleader. You are now an honorary member of the cheerleading team and here is your uniform to wear today." Christy pulled out a red, white and blue cheerleader, pleated skirt red athletic bra and cheer panties. "You will be such a turn on for the other team to see the star guard and captain dressed in a cheerleader skirt on her knees giving them each a blowjob. Time to get dressed and moving so you are not late."
Back to top Go down
The Scientist
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Cheerleader Slaves   Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:58 am

Somehow, this whole thing reminds me of this little gem (the guy who sporked it couldn't tell whether it was an elaborate troll or not, but it's pretty horrible nonetheless):

I think Bob might be the author, all things considered.
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Cheerleader Slaves   Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:30 pm

0_o

Is there a link for those recipes? I'm genuinely curious about what kinds of foodstuffs one can make with one's own semen.
Back to top Go down
The Scientist
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Cheerleader Slaves   Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:42 pm

You need to read the sporking of this here: http://conjugalfelicity.com/natural-harvest/

It's hilarious. We're not sure whether this is a troll, as this thing is self-published (duh), but I suspect it is.
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Cheerleader Slaves   Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:52 pm

Oh, you'd be surprised at the volume of insane things that AREN'T the work of trolls.
Back to top Go down
The Scientist
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Cheerleader Slaves   Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:11 am

Yeah, but....come on. This guy can't really mean it. I mean.....

Can he?

I guess we'll never know.
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Cheerleader Slaves   Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:22 pm

The Scientist wrote:
Yeah, but....come on. This guy can't really mean it. I mean.....

Can he?

*mean smile*

Yep.
Back to top Go down
King Bee
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Cheerleader Slaves   Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:46 pm

Chapter 7: The Cheerleading Squad

Chapter 7 picks up where chapter 5 left off with Christy taking her friends to Bob's place.

Quote :
"Welcome girls. Christy told me you would be the most beautiful cheerleaders that I have ever seen. She did not exaggerate. You are all going to be the most exquisite and beautiful harem of slaves that anyone can imagine. Welcome to your new life. You may all call me Master Bob!"

One of the cheerleaders, Tiffany, thinks this is BS and tries to leave.

Quote :
Bob looked directly at Tiffany. "You are acting like a spoiled brat and you are trying my patience. If you don't watch out, you could find yourself in a very bad situation!" Tiffany couldn't move but her mouth kept going. "Blow it out your ass. I don't know what your game is but you are nothing but a complete fuck head. My dad is a top lawyer and when he finds out what you are doing he will sue your ass for everything you have. You had better let us go right now or you'll be sorry!"

Bob tells her that her dad won't do anything and makes her finger herself. The other girls are naturally scared of this.

Quote :
Bob almost laughed. "Kick my ass. We'll see. I bet you are licking my shoes clean in the next ten minutes! Since you have an ass fixation, perhaps you should fuck your own ass for a little while. Christy, pick out an appropriate dildo for your friend and give it to her. And you, dear Tiffany, when Christy gives you a dildo, thank her for it, lube it up with your cunt juices and start fucking your pretty little ass with it. And I mean fuck yourself hard and with the dildo all the way in as you thank me for letting you fuck yourself. And don't stop playing with your cunt, either!"

Multi-tasking! So, Christy gets Tiffany a dildo and makes her fuck herself. As the girls watch on, Bob reads their minds to find out about them.

Quote :
Holly was a lot like Christy. She was very homophobic and intensely disliked gay people.

Uh, what? Where did Christy being a homphobe come from? Anyway, after Tiffany cums and pleads her allegiance to Bob, we finally find out WHY Bob is making girls into slaves:

Quote :
She was like all the other cheerleaders that he had known when he was younger. They all treated him like shit while they went after the jocks in the school. He had lusted after cheerleaders when he was in high school and college while at the same time hating them for the way they treated people like him.

So after this, Bob looks the girls asses and makes them play with each other while thinking of ways to break them.

Quote :
For Holly, it was easy. Even though she was currently enthusiastically eating Christy's cunt, he knew that homosexuality and lesbianism was the worst thing she could imagine. He was going to have her captured by a band of lesbian bikers and forced to become their own personal cheerleader cunt licker.

Holly's Home Invasion redux!

Quote :
Abby was a very elitist girl. She only dated the best guys from the best families. Bob was going to turn her into a street call girl - one who dressed up like a schoolgirl and turned tricks to pay for her drug habit. She would fuck anyone for money.

But she doesn't accept credit.

Quote :
Lauren was a beautiful but racist girl. She would have the fun of becoming the slutty girlfriend of one of the ghetto's biggest street gang leaders. She would be the trophy white girlfriend to a black guy who would think nothing of lending her out to his friends for the night.

But unfortunately, they always make some excuse how they won't be able to give her back the next day.

Quote :
Mary's religious upbringing and her own personal fears would collide when she became a porn star and a stripper. She would make XXX movies during the day and then dance and show off her body at the local strip club for all of her former friends and her daddy's church members. She would do lap dances and for the right price would do much more in the private room of the club.

But that's not all!

Quote :
Tiffany would be the most fun. She was such an egotistical little bitch that she needed to have it thoroughly driven out of her. Tiffany would be kidnapped and sold into white slavery in the Middle East. She would become part of a harem as the only white girl and most popular concubine for a group of olive skinned terrorists. She would be repeatedly degraded and used until she would come crawling on her knees to beg Master Bob to take her as his slave.

*Has Stan of Arabia flashbacks*
Back to top Go down
teal deer

PostSubject: Re: Cheerleader Slaves   Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:58 pm

so...it's like a sexually-driven Saw?

I have to say this is one of the most disturbing things I've ever read...how old is this pile of shit, anyway?
Back to top Go down
The Scientist
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Cheerleader Slaves   Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:48 am

Someone needs therapy. I mean, dude, fantasise all you want, but write it down and publish it?

Wow.

Shocked

Back to top Go down
SouthSimGal
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Cheerleader Slaves   Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:23 am

I'm pretty sure that whoever wrote this is REALLY racist, or at least very closed-minded about interracial relationships. He repetitively portrays them as degrading, mindless fuckfests. I'm shivering thinking of what this guy was thinking while writing that "white meat for his black cock" bit.

Also, I HATE HATE HATE the way he portrays Chad and Lance's "relationship" with such ridiculous seme/uke stereotypes.

I'm terrified that this story might be personal wish fulfillment, that the author, if blessed with Bob's powers, would do the exact same thing. This story may well be the work of a sociopath with a hideous desire to degrade others.

I guess this hits a personal fear of mine, too. I've always been scared of having my actions controlled, whether through supernatural influence or threats. It frightens me that there are actually people with the desire to do this out there.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheerleader Slaves   

Back to top Go down

Cheerleader Slaves
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next