AuthorMessage
Salamas
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: "Disney Princess Warriors"   Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:12 am

Chris91 wrote:
Salamas wrote:
So you're a marionette?

No, I'm a guy who's being forced to use gutter tactics against Lapin because Lapin is using gutter tactics against him.

So, you're more like a five year old who gets mad when someone says one slightly mean thing?
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach

PostSubject: Re: "Disney Princess Warriors"   Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:18 am

SLIGHTLY mean? With all due respect, Salamas, Lapin did everything but accuse me of murder-- and the jerk will probably throw that one in my face too before this is all over.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES

PostSubject: Re: "Disney Princess Warriors"   Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:38 am

Chris91 wrote:
SLIGHTLY mean? With all due respect, Salamas, Lapin did everything but accuse me of murder-- and the jerk will probably throw that one in my face too before this is all over.

No, that's what the execrable "Outrageous Lie" thread is for. Nobody even tries in that thread anymore. It's just

Chris91 blew something up.
Lady Anne blew something else up.
Chris91 murdered somebody.
Lady Anne murdered somebody else.

They're not even remotely outrageous, just obvious. Figures you'd be in the center of something as bland and boring as that, Chris.
Back to top Go down
Nihilist
Serial Troll
Serial Troll

PostSubject: Re: "Disney Princess Warriors"   Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:42 am

Chris91 wrote:

Trust me on this, dude. When things went down on here in the past, it would eat away at my life because the internet can be addicting. It was like, this shit became my life. It looks like this shit is your life and it makes me sad- makes me glad that I'm only 22 and realized this. And you're old enough to be my dad and still haven't realized it. So I don't feel so stupid.

You need to step away and wonder why a few words against your username, and not yourself, actually mean anything like murder. It's not like in real life you'd do anything. Admit it. It's not like you can punch anyone in the face after they call you out on your shit.

And I think by mentioning all this, I'm starting to take this too seriously. As fun as this is to watch, I'm gonna have to lurk moar. Arguments like this get fucking addictive and I have a life to attend to. I mean, my apartment has become the Cat Piss House thanks to getting my dog back and I should worry about how Tumblr is down and how I'm going to pitch selling a male G-spot stimulator. What are you going to do, Chris? Defend your honor? Do you think your actions somehow make you better than anyone else here? That blandness equals goodness?

Dear fucking fuck, I'm getting too far into this and had better just leave before I get sucked into this and there goes my day because I'm too busy watching Chris91 implode AGAIN and there goes my whole promise to not get addicted to internet forums for their drama again

oops
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach

PostSubject: Re: "Disney Princess Warriors"   Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:46 am

Penguin wrote:
Chris91 wrote:

No, that's what the execrable "Outrageous Lie" thread is for.

I'm not talking about the type of stuff they post in the Outrageous Lie thread, Penguin...I'm talking about an actual bona fide murder charge. Lapin's exactly the kind of person who'd stoop low enough to try and frame me for that kind of thing.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach

PostSubject: Re: "Disney Princess Warriors"   Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:50 am

Nihilist wrote:
Trust me on this, dude. When things went down on here in the past, it would eat away at my life because the internet can be addicting. It was like, this shit became my life. It looks like this shit is your life and it makes me sad- makes me glad that I'm only 22 and realized this. And you're old enough to be my dad and still haven't realized it. So I don't feel so stupid.

You need to step away and wonder why a few words against your username, and not yourself, actually mean anything like murder. It's not like in real life you'd do anything. Admit it. It's not like you can punch anyone in the face after they call you out on your shit.

And I think by mentioning all this, I'm starting to take this too seriously. As fun as this is to watch, I'm gonna have to lurk moar. Arguments like this get fucking addictive and I have a life to attend to. I mean, my apartment has become the Cat Piss House thanks to getting my dog back and I should worry about how Tumblr is down and how I'm going to pitch selling a male G-spot stimulator. What are you going to do, Chris? Defend your honor? Do you think your actions somehow make you better than anyone else here? That blandness equals goodness?

Dear fucking fuck, I'm getting too far into this and had better just leave before I get sucked into this and there goes my day because I'm too busy watching Chris91 implode AGAIN and there goes my whole promise to not get addicted to internet forums for their drama again

oops

You do realize that "bland" comment was totally out of line, right?

Anyway, to reiterate something I said in one of my previous fights here at WGW, it's not like I enjoy getting in virtual spitting contests with total strangers. But as soon as I read Lapin's first comments on this thread, I realized I had no choice but to defend myself by any means fair or foul. It's not like there's any point in being nice to her.
Back to top Go down
Salamas
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: "Disney Princess Warriors"   Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:52 am

Chris91 wrote:

Nihilist is right. You need to take a look at your priorities if being accused of trolling or being stupid on the internet get you this bent out of shape. There were a lot of other things she didn't accuse you of, just two, maybe three things. Do you react like this if someone in real life calls you an idiot? Follow them around insulting them. If you feel so persecuted by the people in this forum, the best option might be for you to take a break. Why do you want to stick around a place where you feel insulted? Wouldn't the better option be to remove yourself? In all honesty sticking around, trying to defend your honor makes you look worse. It speaks volumes about your character. None of them are good things.

Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach

PostSubject: Re: "Disney Princess Warriors"   Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:58 am

And all that double and triple posting? You've always been a useful contributor to this site, Chris. Don't screw it up now.

If you're really 44, you should know all about that Edit button.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach

PostSubject: Re: "Disney Princess Warriors"   Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:11 pm

Chris91 wrote:
Subject: Hope you're satisfied....
Not only did you manage to wreck my Sunday night, but you made me public enemy number one here on the boards.

Asshole.

Oh trust me sweetheart, you did that all on your own.

Chris91 wrote:
Subject: Oh, and one more thing....
FUCK. YOU.

Did that really deserve a PM? Really? Stop PMing me troll.
Back to top Go down
Sutremaine
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker

PostSubject: Re: "Disney Princess Warriors"   Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:50 pm

Chris91 wrote:
You wouldn't think it was so funny if it you were on the receiving end of all this garbage. Thanks to Lapin's persecution campaign against me I got in a huge fight with the rest of my family last night.
I'd like to know how that went down. Did you show them the posts comprising this alleged campaign, or did they happen to pass by the computer and see Lapin's posts?
Back to top Go down
Dixie
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: "Disney Princess Warriors"   Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:12 pm

Chris91 wrote:
Subject: Hope you're satisfied....
Not only did you manage to wreck my Sunday night, but you made me public enemy number one here on the boards.

Asshole.

You're making far too much of this, Chris. 99.99999999% of board members couldn't give a flying fuck about you.
Back to top Go down
Owlish
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: "Disney Princess Warriors"   Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:33 pm

Wait...this kind of makes sense now.

Chris91 must have a huge crush on Lapin.

He's like a preschool boy who thinks pulling a girl's pigtails and shoving her on the playground will make her want to be his special friend. That is the only (or, most entertaining) explanation for this bullshit thread...
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer

PostSubject: Re: "Disney Princess Warriors"   Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:38 pm

littledorrit wrote:
And to think I just finished telling my Facebook friend how awesome and oddly mature the WGW forum can be...
Can be. That's the crucial bit, and I agree on that bit. Also on the bit that it's odd when it happens. Razz

Reepicheep-chan wrote:
Aggie wrote:
Did Chris91 just do a sextuple post?
No internet-argument is complete without someone not understanding how 'multiquote' works.
Meh, even if you don't, you can still do it via "edit" or a slew of clicking forwards and backwards. Used to do that, myself.

Harley Quinn hyenaholic wrote:
You've always been a useful contributor to this site, Chris. Don't screw it up now.
I laughed so long and so hard that my boyfriend came in to see what was up. Oh, Harley, don't ever change.

ITT: everyone quoting themselves word for word from previous melt-downs. I'd get nostalgic, but Chris is trying even less than ever before. I'm a little disappointed.
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: "Disney Princess Warriors"   Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:49 pm

Again, I cannot believe that someone could possibly be this willfully moronic. We see all the signs of a troll. He keeps multiposting, he drags things into other threads, he even outright stated that multiple people have told him to chill out, and he has to protect his UNASSAILABLE E-HONOR OMG. I refuse to believe Chris is a real person. Eileen, is he your sock?

Mr. or Ms. Troll, if your goal was to very mildly annoy one hundred plus people, BRAVO. But seriously, I'd trade Chris for Viley any day. At least he could get a gut reaction out of me.
Back to top Go down
CaptainMcNeil
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: "Disney Princess Warriors"   Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:51 pm

My first major wank thread on the form. I feel initiated.
Back to top Go down
Just Chipper
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker

PostSubject: Re: "Disney Princess Warriors"   Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:10 pm

Owlish wrote:

Considering how much he bags on Mikey/Harley does he have a crush on them, too? There are other members he's shat his pants and ate his own shit over, as well. Maybe he has a hate-crush on every WGWer.

And by hate-crush I mean asperger's vendetta.

Sextuple posting.

e, I can't help but read your posts in Fragmaster's voice lately, Chris. INSULTIIINNNGG!!!

Last edited by Just Chipper on Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES

PostSubject: Re: "Disney Princess Warriors"   Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:18 pm

Chris91 wrote:
HURRRRRRP WHAT IS MULTIQUOTE

Chris91 wrote:
Thanks to Lapin's persecution campaign against me I got in a huge fight with the rest of my family last night.

I too would enjoy hearing how that went down, if only to ridicule you as a self-involved infantile buffoon who takes words on the internet so seriously that he has a tantrum when his parents ask him to clean his room.

Chris91 wrote:

HERE YOU ARE CHRIS

I ACCUSE YOU OF MURDER

IT WAS CHRIS91 IN THE SPORKING TABLE WITH SHITTY CRITICISM

J'ACCUSE CHRISTOPHER

NOW FUCK OFF

Chris91 wrote:
it's not like I enjoy getting in virtual spitting contests with total strangers.

Hohoho

let me tell you about lying!
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer

PostSubject: Re: "Disney Princess Warriors"   Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:24 pm

Just Chipper wrote:
Owlish wrote:

There are other members he's shat his pants and ate his own shit over, as well. Maybe he has a hate-crush on every WGWer.
Yeah, this. It was Cyberwulf, once, and... was it Mafi who called him a mouthbreathing goatfucker? Mystique? I think there were two people involved in that one. Was that on GAFF or the House? I mean, that at least was a semi-decent excuse. This here is a bit thin for justification, but I guess we were just due.

Cyberwulf wrote:
I too would enjoy hearing how that went down
Seconded. Tell us, Chris!

Quote :
IT WAS CHRIS91 IN THE SPORKING TABLE WITH SHITTY CRITICISM

J'ACCUSE CHRISTOPHER
This thread is fucking funny. I need a drink now.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach

PostSubject: Re: "Disney Princess Warriors"   Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:56 pm

rae wrote:
Again, I cannot believe that someone could possibly be this willfully moronic. We see all the signs of a troll. He keeps multiposting, he drags things into other threads, he even outright stated that multiple people have told him to chill out, and he has to protect his UNASSAILABLE E-HONOR OMG. I refuse to believe Chris is a real person. Eileen, is he your sock?

Fuck off, you whore...I'm not anybody's sockpuppet, and you owe me an apology for even THINKING that I was.

If I were truly as moronic as you falsely accuse me of being, I'd just grin and bear it when Lapin starts attacking me.

GO. TO. HELL.

Oh, and Cyberwulf? You're the last person on this planet who should be criticizing other people's posting skills, considering the dreck you put out.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach

PostSubject: Re: "Disney Princess Warriors"   Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:57 pm

Hey, he didn't used to be this bad...
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach

PostSubject: Re: "Disney Princess Warriors"   Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:03 pm

Well, Harley, if I seem more bitter and angry than usual, you can thank Lapin, rae, and their respective partners in crime.

Owlish: How dare you accuse me of having a crush on Lapin? I hate that bitch. And just for suggesting that I'd ever want anything to do with her, I hope you get shot.

Salamas: My priorities are just fine, thanks.

Dixie: Are you serious? Half the people on this board wouldn't think twice about bashing my head in if they got the chance.

Kel: In response to your PM about me crossing lines, let me point out that Lapin crossed them first.

And finally to Lapin, the worthless piece of toxic waste who started all this: You deserve to be hanged, you slut.

Last edited by Chris91 on Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES

PostSubject: Re: "Disney Princess Warriors"   Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:06 pm

Chris91 wrote:
reeeeeeee
You know, Chris, your meltdowns are a lot like Judge Judy. If somebody told me they were totally fake and all made up, I wouldn't care, because they're just that entertaining. The idea of a forty-something (which I don't believe for a minute btw) getting this invested and upset over extremely mild insults is hilarious.
Back to top Go down
CaptainMcNeil
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: "Disney Princess Warriors"   Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:06 pm

Chris91 wrote:

And finally to Lapin, the worthless piece of toxic waste who started all this: You deserve to be hanged, you slut.

I believe that fucking crossed the line.
Back to top Go down
Sutremaine
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker

PostSubject: Re: "Disney Princess Warriors"   Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:08 pm

Chris91 wrote:
Half the people on this board wouldn't think twice about bashing my head in if they got the chance.
Paranoid much?

You must have very violent thoughts if you really think dozens of people are willing to kill you without a thought over needling on a message board devoted to snarking. You really don't seem to grasp the last part of that. Everyone is fair game. Everybody. Don't take it too seriously.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach

PostSubject: Re: "Disney Princess Warriors"   Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:09 pm

CaptainMcNeil wrote:
Chris91 wrote:

I believe that fucking crossed the line.

She crossed the line first.

Sutremaine: You'd be paranoid too if you had people bombarding you with false accusations 24/7.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Disney Princess Warriors"   

Back to top Go down

"Disney Princess Warriors"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next