Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES

PostSubject: Re: "Disney Princess Warriors"   Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:10 pm

CaptainMcNeil wrote:
Chris91 wrote:

And finally to Lapin, the worthless piece of toxic waste who started all this: You deserve to be hanged, you slut.

I believe that fucking crossed the line.
Oh, you should've been there the night Chris came screaming into the chatbox and told me he hoped my German Shepherd tore my throat out.
Back to top Go down
CaptainMcNeil
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: "Disney Princess Warriors"   Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:12 pm

Chris91 wrote:
CaptainMcNeil wrote:
Chris91 wrote:

And finally to Lapin, the worthless piece of toxic waste who started all this: You deserve to be hanged, you slut.

She crossed the line first.

Sutremaine: You'd be paranoid too if you had people bombarding you with false accusations 24/7.

Nyet, Chris. You A. told her to die and b. called her a slut.

I've been watching this as a neutral party, but I think I want to say something now.

You are completely, utterly, 100% taking this way to far and out of proportion. This could have been calmly resolved, but NYET you HAD to start a shitfit.

And you cannot claim to be 'persecuted' until you've had someone try to kill you which happened to me in first grade. This is the Internet. Grow a pair and STFU.

Cyber: Wow that is...wow. Okay. Yeah that's crossing the line too.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach

PostSubject: Re: "Disney Princess Warriors"   Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:14 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
CaptainMcNeil wrote:
Chris91 wrote:

Oh, you should've been there the night Chris came screaming into the chatbox and told me he hoped my German Shepherd tore my throat out.

You made me do it.

Captain MacNeil: What part of "Lapin started this" do you not get?
Back to top Go down
CaptainMcNeil
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: "Disney Princess Warriors"   Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:17 pm

Chris91 wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:
CaptainMcNeil wrote:
Chris91 wrote:

You made me do it.

Not Scottish, so not MACNeil its MCNeil Smile.

Um, she called you out. All you had to say was this:

Oh, okay. Maybe it isn't so bad after all. I just didn't like the art style/way of handling the characters/dead anime eyes/Snow White looks like Nathan Explosion etc. whatever you wanted to say.

Calm like, like an adult.
Back to top Go down
knightwithoutacause
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: "Disney Princess Warriors"   Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:17 pm

Chris, I would be afraid to know you personally if this is how you react to shit online. Wishing violence on others for just words? It makes me wonder if perhaps some of your problems in the real world exist because of your temper.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES

PostSubject: Re: "Disney Princess Warriors"   Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:19 pm

Chris91 wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:
CaptainMcNeil wrote:
Chris91 wrote:

You made me do it.
Yes, Chris! I came over to your house and forced you to type those exact words by pressing your fingers against the keys, while simultaneously being logged in on my own computer to laugh at you in the chatbox. LAUGHING AT YOUR INCOHERENT RAGE OVER NOTHING.

Why, if it isn't a delightful PM from young Christopher! Oh, how disappointing - it's nothing more than I AM FORTY TWO I AM I AM I'M BEING ATTACKED YOU SNICKERING BITCH PARANOIA EVERYWHERE

Come along, Chrissie, you can do better than childish insults and uninspired death threats.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach

PostSubject: Re: "Disney Princess Warriors"   Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:25 pm

CaptainMcNeil wrote:
Chris91 wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:
CaptainMcNeil wrote:
Chris91 wrote:

You made me do it.

Not Scottish, so not MACNeil its MCNeil Smile.

Um, she called you out. All you had to say was this:

Oh, okay. Maybe it isn't so bad after all. I just didn't like the art style/way of handling the characters/dead anime eyes/Snow White looks like Nathan Explosion etc. whatever you wanted to say.

Calm like, like an adult.

Captain, I could have been as calm as a Buddhist monk and Lapin still would have attacked me.

knightwithoutacause wrote:
Chris, I would be afraid to know you personally if this is how you react to shit online. Wishing violence on others for just words? It makes me wonder if perhaps some of your problems in the real world exist because of your temper.

They'd wish violence on me if the situation were reversed.
Back to top Go down
CaptainMcNeil
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: "Disney Princess Warriors"   Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:28 pm

Double post.

Last edited by CaptainMcNeil on Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CaptainMcNeil
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: "Disney Princess Warriors"   Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:29 pm

Quote :
Chris91 wrote:
Captain, I could have been as calm as a Buddhist monk and Lapin still would have attacked me.

She didn't attack you you hypersensitive idiot, she CALLED YOU OUT.

Attack: WTF CRHIS YOU FUCKING MORON THIS IS A FUCKING VAN GOGH MASTERPIECE WHY WOULD YOU SNARK IT *froth at the mouth*

Call out: The art doesn't suck.
Back to top Go down
Just Chipper
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker

PostSubject: Re: "Disney Princess Warriors"   Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:30 pm

Chris91 wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:
You made me do it.
I get it now. This is all one big experiment by Cyberwulf to see how gullible we are in falling for her suckpuppet! This latest subtle hint is not subtle enough! You can't trick me!

Chris91 wrote:
Well, Harley, if I seem more bitter and angry than usual, you can thank Lapin, rae, and their respective partners in crime.
"Than usual?" "Usual"? You've been much worse than this before, Chris, you screaming dollop of an Internet warrior manchild. Hurry up and tell somebody they should be violently raped so I can go to bed already.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach

PostSubject: Re: "Disney Princess Warriors"   Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:33 pm

CaptainMcNeil wrote:
Quote :
Chris91 wrote:

Attack: WTF CRHIS YOU FUCKING MORON THIS IS A FUCKING VAN GOGH MASTERPIECE WHY WOULD YOU SNARK IT *froth at the mouth*

She called me a troll...if that's not an attack I'd like to know what is.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES

PostSubject: Re: "Disney Princess Warriors"   Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:33 pm

Chris91 in the chatbox wrote:
Don't blame me, Chipper, blame Lapin and Cyberwulf. They just couldn't resist the urge to gang up on me, the bitches.
why is that second sentence so funny

seriously I'm cackling like a banshee here
Back to top Go down
knightwithoutacause
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: "Disney Princess Warriors"   Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:34 pm

I don't believe you have earned enough ire in anyone on the board to warrant violence. You're not that important. Others, unlike you, know how to articulate themselves quite well enough to not have to resort to wishes of violence.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach

PostSubject: Re: "Disney Princess Warriors"   Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:36 pm

I've been here at least two years, Knight....the Hatfield-McCoy feud got started in less time than that.
Back to top Go down
CaptainMcNeil
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: "Disney Princess Warriors"   Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:37 pm

Chris91 wrote:
CaptainMcNeil wrote:
Quote :
Chris91 wrote:

She called me a troll...if that's not an attack I'd like to know what is.

Not particularly.

Let me tell you the story of a little fourth grader who was socially awkward and had few friends. One day her class had to listen to a piece of music and draw what the music made them feel like. One of said fourth graders friends was chosen to share what she drew. She held up her poster and said 'Here is me and Katie having a good day' then, moving her hand over a little, she said 'And here comes Siobhan." Then, she gestures to the last picture, saying 'And this is Siobhan ruining our day."

I am Siobhan.

That is an attack. So get over yourself, because as least someone didn't do something like what was done to me.
Back to top Go down
KelinciHutan
Global Nomad
Global Nomad

PostSubject: Re: "Disney Princess Warriors"   Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:39 pm

Chris91 wrote:
I've been here at least two years, Knight....the Hatfield-McCoy feud got started in less time than that.
And it is infamous for being an exercise in idiocy and stupid bloody-mindedness. Is that really the point you intended to make here?

[You must be
registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
knightwithoutacause
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: "Disney Princess Warriors"   Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:39 pm

What does the length of time you've been on the forum have to do with your over-reaction?
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach

PostSubject: Re: "Disney Princess Warriors"   Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:42 pm

I thought you said I hadn't been around long enough to warrant anyone's ire...I must have misread your last post.
Back to top Go down
knightwithoutacause
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: "Disney Princess Warriors"   Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:48 pm

If you reply so rapidly to a simple post that you couldn't be bothered to make sure you read it correctly, how do you then justify that you are not misinterpreting what other people are saying to you?
Back to top Go down
Sutremaine
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker

PostSubject: Re: "Disney Princess Warriors"   Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:51 pm

Chris91 wrote:

Sutremaine: You'd be paranoid too if you had people bombarding you with false accusations 24/7.
What are they accusing you of? Being a poor snarker? After that all I see are insults, which are far less objectionable than wishing death on other posters. Seriously, log out right now and come back once you've calmed down and slept on it. And don't say anything about needing to have the last work. You're too pissed off to think straight right now, and no, this is not a good thing, even on the internet where other people are just words on a screen. Go and chill out.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach

PostSubject: Re: "Disney Princess Warriors"   Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:52 pm

If you reply so rapidly to a simple post that you couldn't be bothered to make sure you read it correctly, how do you then justify that you are not misinterpreting what other people are saying to you?

Well, it's pretty hard to interpret something like this as anything other than a personal attack:

Quote :
My "damage" is that you're dull. You're a boring troll who needs to get a real schtick, or just go the hell away. No sane person thinks this art is bad enough to deserve a post on this site, just like the cartoon you posted a few weeks back. So the choices are this: You're either a complete and total moron who deserves nothing but scorn, or you're a particularly incompetent troll. I have trouble deciding which will cause me more irritation.
Back to top Go down
knightwithoutacause
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: "Disney Princess Warriors"   Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:06 pm

It is obvious that you are so stuck on being persecuted that you won't listen to calm reason. Take break from the internet for a while, Chris, and maybe this can all be settled civilly.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach

PostSubject: Re: "Disney Princess Warriors"   Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:11 pm

It can't, Captain. Lapin made sure that a confrontation was inevitable.
Back to top Go down
WD40
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach

PostSubject: Re: "Disney Princess Warriors"   Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:12 pm

Chris91 wrote:

Well, it's pretty hard to interpret something like this as anything other than a personal attack:

Quote :
My "damage" is that you're dull. You're a boring troll who needs to get a real schtick, or just go the hell away. No sane person thinks this art is bad enough to deserve a post on this site, just like the cartoon you posted a few weeks back. So the choices are this: You're either a complete and total moron who deserves nothing but scorn, or you're a particularly incompetent troll. I have trouble deciding which will cause me more irritation.

That's not an attack, Chris, that's an opinion.

It's an opinion that you would understandably not like, but it's an opinion held by one person, on the internet, who is little more than a screen-name and a picture of some bunnies to most of the people on this board.

Lapin is not dictating to everyone how they should react to you, we are all individuals who are capable of making up our own minds over the kind of person you are, and the kind of person you are is the kind of person who cries saying: "She made me do it!" and "She started it!" and " You deserve to be hanged, you slut."

How should everyone form their opinion of you? Through a few posts of some anonymous poster? Or through your own actions?

Chris, you are only damaging yourself. Just stop. Please.
Back to top Go down
CaptainMcNeil
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: "Disney Princess Warriors"   Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:12 pm

Chris91 wrote:
It can't, Captain. Lapin made sure that a confrontation was inevitable.

Almost everything can be solved by pleasent discourse, if you'd give it a chance and not flip out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Disney Princess Warriors"   

Back to top Go down

"Disney Princess Warriors"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next