Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Maradonia and the Seven Vanity Projects

Go down 
+21
Vilecat
WD40
Electron Blue
PendragonGirl
grmblfjx
EileenK98
bleachedblackcat
StandupShady
Penguin
Mikey Go WOOGA
Nevvy
Reepicheep-chan
StillScreaming
Soylent Green
Chris91
Verandering
Exodia's Right Leg
TheHedonist
little eldritch
Quijotesca
Tungsten Monk
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Quijotesca
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Quijotesca

Maradonia and the Seven Vanity Projects - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maradonia and the Seven Vanity Projects   Maradonia and the Seven Vanity Projects - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 3:03 pm

The two minute intro to Gloria Tesch's TV show. It's basically a really boring slideshow. The stupid effects are funny for a few seconds and then it just gets boring.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Maradonia and the Seven Vanity Projects   Maradonia and the Seven Vanity Projects - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:46 pm

She has her own TV show?!!! Shocked

God help us all. pale
Back to top Go down
bleachedblackcat
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
bleachedblackcat

PostSubject: Re: Maradonia and the Seven Vanity Projects   Maradonia and the Seven Vanity Projects - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:52 pm

I hope she paid good money to use that music. Because it would be bad if someone sued her or something over it.....
Back to top Go down
Quijotesca
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Quijotesca

PostSubject: Re: Maradonia and the Seven Vanity Projects   Maradonia and the Seven Vanity Projects - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:55 pm

Chris91 wrote:
She has her own TV show?!!! Shocked
It's just public access, so it's no more legit than her self-published books. I meant to say that but I guess I got distracted by all the fireworks.

Do you recognize the music, bleachedblackcat? I was wondering that myself. Team Tesch previously stole artwork to promote the still non-existent movie so stealing music wouldn't be that much of a shocker.
Back to top Go down
PendragonGirl
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
PendragonGirl

PostSubject: Re: Maradonia and the Seven Vanity Projects   Maradonia and the Seven Vanity Projects - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:57 pm

I'll just leave this here.

Back to top Go down
Electron Blue
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Electron Blue

PostSubject: Re: Maradonia and the Seven Vanity Projects   Maradonia and the Seven Vanity Projects - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 7:34 pm

PendragonGirl wrote:

I love how it just focuses on the EXACT SAME IMAGE OF A STATIC CASTLE three full times and then it shows a cover image and somehow that means a movie is coming. That was some funny shit.
Back to top Go down
WD40
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
WD40

PostSubject: Re: Maradonia and the Seven Vanity Projects   Maradonia and the Seven Vanity Projects - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 8:10 pm

PendragonGirl wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Quijotesca
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Quijotesca

PostSubject: Re: Maradonia and the Seven Vanity Projects   Maradonia and the Seven Vanity Projects - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 9:13 pm

The book trailer is 'better'.
Back to top Go down
Quijotesca
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Quijotesca

PostSubject: Re: Maradonia and the Seven Vanity Projects   Maradonia and the Seven Vanity Projects - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 6:20 pm

OK, anyone know who this Pythonnews guy on YouTube is? There's a blurry video purporting to be Gloria Tesch fighting and another claiming the movie's been canceled. According to Conjual Felecity, Team Tesch scared off a director at one point but I have no idea what's going on here. The Facebook page for the movie has updated since that video (whoops, wrong about this; the comments are older than the videos) and the producer was changed. Also, it promises Maradonia audio books. Maradonia and the Seven Vanity Projects - Page 2 961878

Last edited by Quijotesca on Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Maradonia and the Seven Vanity Projects   Maradonia and the Seven Vanity Projects - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 8:03 am

Maradonia audio books? Shocked

OK, it's time to go Seal Team Six on Gloria Tesch's egotistical fanbrat ass.
Back to top Go down
Quijotesca
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Quijotesca

PostSubject: Re: Maradonia and the Seven Vanity Projects   Maradonia and the Seven Vanity Projects - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 8:53 am

I think they'd be awesome if they were read exactly like the books were written.
Back to top Go down
Electron Blue
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Electron Blue

PostSubject: Re: Maradonia and the Seven Vanity Projects   Maradonia and the Seven Vanity Projects - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:01 am

Chris91 wrote:
Maradonia audio books? Shocked

OK, it's time to go Seal Team Six on Gloria Tesch's egotistical fanbrat ass.
Chris
CHRIS
stop threatening murder for harmless stupid bullshit
this is why you're a laughingstock
Back to top Go down
Tungsten Monk
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Tungsten Monk

PostSubject: Re: Maradonia and the Seven Vanity Projects   Maradonia and the Seven Vanity Projects - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 1:05 pm

Damn, I hope the movie hasn't been canceled. Obviously it was going to be a trainwreck and only inflate her already city-crushing ego, but I kind of wanted to see them try to release it and watch their baby project get savaged by incredulous reviewers. The fallout would've been delicious.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Maradonia and the Seven Vanity Projects   Maradonia and the Seven Vanity Projects - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 5:19 pm

Tungsten Monk wrote:
Damn, I hope the movie hasn't been canceled.

Speak for yourself.
Back to top Go down
Quijotesca
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Quijotesca

PostSubject: Re: Maradonia and the Seven Vanity Projects   Maradonia and the Seven Vanity Projects - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:34 pm

Judging by the other contents of that YouTube account, it's hearsay at this point and there hasn't been any official news. I'm just wondering if the Tesches managed to piss someone else off. I missed that they've actually scared off two directors and a cinematographer. A normal person would've canned the project after all that, but the Facebook page was definitely updated after all of that shit happened, so these clearly aren't normal people and they still might be trying to move the project along. For the record, that shit happened in June and the Facebook page was updated early last month.
Back to top Go down
Vilecat

Vilecat

PostSubject: Re: Maradonia and the Seven Vanity Projects   Maradonia and the Seven Vanity Projects - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:46 pm

This is as entertaining/intriguing as listening to mothers talk about their lil' 1-5yo pageant kids. Like some sort of artistic train wreck.
Back to top Go down
CaptainMcNeil
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
CaptainMcNeil

PostSubject: Re: Maradonia and the Seven Vanity Projects   Maradonia and the Seven Vanity Projects - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 8:09 pm

I pray that the movie hasn't already failed. I want to see the complete trainwreck!
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Maradonia and the Seven Vanity Projects   Maradonia and the Seven Vanity Projects - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:08 am

CaptainMcNeil wrote:
I pray that the movie hasn't already failed.

Like I said in reply to Tungsten Monk's last post, speak for yourself. I'm hoping the sucker crashes and burns.
Back to top Go down
Tungsten Monk
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Tungsten Monk

PostSubject: Re: Maradonia and the Seven Vanity Projects   Maradonia and the Seven Vanity Projects - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:44 am

Chris91 wrote:
CaptainMcNeil wrote:
I pray that the movie hasn't already failed.

Like I said in reply to Tungsten Monk's last post, speak for yourself. I'm hoping the sucker crashes and burns.

Aw, but that's the whole point of not wanting it to be canceled! If the project isn't finished, it won't be released, and if it isn't released, we can't mock it to death and enjoy its flaming failure. Spending so much time and money on the movie, only to have it go kaflooey in front of the public, might actually serve as a wake-up call to the Tesches. < / naivete >
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: Maradonia and the Seven Vanity Projects   Maradonia and the Seven Vanity Projects - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:58 pm

Ooooooh, yiss~ I want to see this movie with a burning passion.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Maradonia and the Seven Vanity Projects   Maradonia and the Seven Vanity Projects - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 10:01 am

Which doesn't say much for your cinematic tastes. Wink
Back to top Go down
Absolutely Lulzy

Absolutely Lulzy

PostSubject: Re: Maradonia and the Seven Vanity Projects   Maradonia and the Seven Vanity Projects - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 6:26 pm

Quijotesca wrote:
Soylent Green wrote:
Oh, man. I'm reading through the fine sporkings here.
This Account Has Been Suspended
Maradonia and the Seven Vanity Projects - Page 2 309696

Did the author throw a hissy fit?

Edit:Nope, wasn't her. Conjual Felicity on Wikispaces says it's the author of Latawnya the Naughty Horse causing problems.

The site is back up now.
Back to top Go down
Quijotesca
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Quijotesca

PostSubject: Re: Maradonia and the Seven Vanity Projects   Maradonia and the Seven Vanity Projects - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 6:41 pm

Yes, but that was a very sad time.

Anyway, I doubt the recent YouTube videos mean anything, but maybe they'll provoke a lulzy reaction from Team Tesch. I don't think it's likely, though. Maradonia and the Seven Vanity Projects - Page 2 309696
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Maradonia and the Seven Vanity Projects   Maradonia and the Seven Vanity Projects - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 6:44 am

Has anyone thought to test Gloria for rabies?
Back to top Go down
StandupShady
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
StandupShady

PostSubject: Re: Maradonia and the Seven Vanity Projects   Maradonia and the Seven Vanity Projects - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 2:58 pm

So guys, UPDATE on Maradonia the Movie. Not only is the Teschmeister playing one of the titular characters (prompting obvious cries that the character was actually a self insert) but filming appears to actually be complete (after begging fans for money on their Facebook page).

Here is the latest promo vid uploaded in April. The acting is shittastic. I think this movie is going to be brilliant, and not in the way Tesch thinks. 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maradonia and the Seven Vanity Projects   Maradonia and the Seven Vanity Projects - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Maradonia and the Seven Vanity Projects
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Why God, Why? :: The Sporking Table :: New Releases-
Jump to: